Into the Sea

Story Info
With global warming on the rise, Man has to move to the sea.
5.8k words
3.97
5.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 2045, global warming has made the waters rise and it looks like it's not going to stop. In the United Nations building in New York City, the United Nations come together to help solve this problem.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I come to you today with a solution to this problem," says Dr. Rebecca Sweet in front of the leaders. "We all turn to the sea."

All of the leaders in the room start talking to each other and finally someone asks, "What do you mean Mrs. Sweet?"

"It's simple, my friends we all become mermaids," Rebecca responds.

Everyone in the room laughs. Another leader then speaks, "I'm sorry Mrs. Sweet but mermaids don't exist."

"They don't, have you ever seen a mermaid?" Rebecca asks.

"No, I have never," the leader responds.

"What if I told you that a mermaid is here right now?" Rebecca tells them. The leaders in the room start talking to each other looking around. Rebecca starts talking again, "I would like to introduce to you my friend here, Maya," Maya rises in here chair. Maya is a beautiful 20 something with long black hair with a blue highlights in her hair. "Maya is from Atlantis, an underwater city in the middle of the Atlantic Oceans. There the mermaids have come up with a solution that will make any human into a mermaid."

Then Maya takes a glass of water sits on the floor and pours the water over her legs. Within seconds a beautiful blue fish tail appears where her legs once were. Everyone in the room gasps at what they saw, and they start talking to each other again. While they were talking Rebecca hands Maya a towel to dry her tail off and soon her legs reappear. The leaders that were able to see this gasped again and talked some more.

After a minute of talking to each other a world leader asks, "How do we know if this will work on humans Mrs. Sweet?"

"Thats a good question, I was a little styptic myself. But I wasn't born Rebecca Sweet, I was born Raymond Sweet and have taken the drug myself," right then Rebecca reaches up grabs her blonde hair and pulls it off to reveal that she was wearing a wig and now has blonde hair with pink highlights. She then sits down on the ground pours a glass of water on her legs and within a few seconds a beautiful pink tail appears where her legs once were.

The whole room goes into shock and the leaders talk it over. Rebecca grabs the towel and dries herself off and walks back to the podium "Ladies and gentlemen, I know this is a lot. But if most of our world turns to the sea, we will all be happy. I am 50 years old, but I look like I'm in my 20s. Maya here is over 100 years old. Mermaids can live to 300 years old. Think of the possibilities and as you can see, we can walk on land. All I'm asking is for you all to pass a law forcing people who live in these areas to either choose to live in the sea or move out of the areas and into the areas that are not," Rebecca shows a map of the world with red lines showing where people should choose and where they don't have to. "Then we will be one happy family under the sea," Rebecca then grabs Maya's hand, and they kiss and walk off, leaving the world leaders to decide.

--------------------------------

"Wow," was all I could say as both myself and my wife, Rachel, sat on the coach to watch the presentation.

"Honey! Mermaids exist!" is all that Rachel would say for the next hour.

"I know," would be my response.

"I want to become one. You know that I've love mermaids ever since I was a little girl."

"I know honey. But that lady on the screen say that she was a guy and now she's a woman. It doesn't sound like there are mermen. Let's see if they pass this law first and then we'll talk about it."

----------------------------

Days later the United Nations did pass the law. We lived in Florida so there was no argument about whether we were going to change. We went online and scheduled an appointment for our change, we flew up to New York City two weeks later to have our change as it is the only Becoming a Mermaid Center open in the US as of now.

We got in late at night the night before our consultation with the doctor. Then two days later we will go back in for our transformation.

The next morning, we got up and went downstairs and hailed a cab.

"Where to?" the cabby asked us when we got in.

"The Mermaid Center, please," Rachel told him.

Within a couple minutes we were at the center. We walked in holding hands.

"Can I help you?" the receptionist asked us. The receptionist had to be a mermaid, she had brown hair with yellow highlights in her hair. But she didn't have a tail she was wearing a yellow dress showing off her D cup breasts.

"Hi, we are Mr. and Mrs. Carlson here for our consultation with Dr. Seaton." Rachel tells the receptionist.

"Ah yes, Mr. and Mrs. Carlson. Welcome, please take a seat and the doctor will be with you both shortly."

We took a seat in the waiting room. In the room there were three couples holding hands and three women alone and two men. One of the women look at us and asks, "Are you here for your transformation or consultation?"

"We are here for our consultation. What about you?" Rachel asks her.

"I'm here for my transformation. What about you all?" she asks everyone in the room.

"Yeah transformation," they all respond.

Suddenly the door opened, and a nurse came out. "Mr. and Mrs. Carlson," she said calling out our name.

Rachel and I got up and followed the nurse to an office. She opened the door and we both went in and were met with the doctor.

"Oh my god you are her!" Rachel said as she saw Dr. Sweet sitting in the chair behind the desk. "I thought we are meeting with Dr. Seaton."

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Carlson. Welcome have a seat and I'll explain some more," she said as she got up and met us and shook our hands. "Dr. Sweet is my land last name, Dr. Seaton is Maya's last name, and I took it when we married, and I became a mermaid."

"Oh ok," Rachel said and I sat there quiet.

"So, Mr. and Mrs. Carlson, you have come here to become mermaids, am I right?"

"Yes, we are," Rachel said.

"Perfect. I know what you are going to ask me Michael and unfortunately there is no such thing as mermen. So, you will have to lose your dick. The great news is that both of you will get to have children. Michael before your appointment on Wednesday I suggest you donating your sperm to our sperm storage department so that you and Rachel will be able to have your own little mermaid. I suggest doing that today and coming by tomorrow and donating. I had mine frozen before Maya transformed me."

I shook my head in agreement. "Rachel and I want to have kids and I'm glad that we both can have kids."

"We've been trying for some time now but haven't been able to conceive a baby yet."

"Well, this will help you out. Now here is a brochure of what color tails there are and when you come in you will be asked what color you want. Rachel what cup size are you?"

"I am a b cup."

"You breast are going to grow. A mermaid breasts are usually a D cup. Sometimes they are bigger but usually they are a D. Michael you will have change your name because Michael isn't really a girl's name. Have you thought about it? I would guess that you would want Michelle, but it is your choice."

"I have. I want to go by Maddie."

"Maddie. What a cute name. Are you going to stay with Carlson as your last name or would you want to change that as well?"

"We didn't know if that was possible. So, we are going to think about that," Rachel tells her.

"That's pretty much it. Any questions?"

"Does losing your dick hurt?" I ask.

The doctor laughs, "No it doesn't. It is very..... pleasurable. Being a woman is a totally different experience. Anything else?"

"Can we see," Rachel said eyeing the doctor's legs.

"Oh! Do you want to see my tail?"

"Yes please," Rachel says.

"Ok," the doctor then unbuttons her lab coat to reveal her hourglass figure and her D cup breasts. She then gets up out of her chair, picks up a glass of water that was on her desk and walks naked over to the other side of her desk and sits down on the floor next to us. She then takes the cup of water and pours it on her legs. Rachel and I sit there in amazement as we watch her legs to begin to fuse into one limb and then we see her pussy come forward. The doctor let out a moan. Once her legs were fused together her feet began to shrink into her tail and then her toes became longer become her tail fin with a pink membrane filling in between what was her toes. The last thing to happen to her was the pink scales appearing on her tail and going all the way up to her hips and then the fade up to belly button.

I didn't notice it but my penis grew hard watching this. We both sat there in awe. Rachel had a smile on her face.

"Do you guys like the tail?" the doctor asks us.

"Yes, I do and clearly so does Maddie," Rachel say pointing out my erection.

"Well, this will be a good time to get a collection of her sperm. Rachel, can you go around to my desk and on the right side, second drawer down there should be a collection tube."

Rachel went around the desk and pulled out a tube. Meanwhile Dr. Seaton came closer to me and reached up and grabbed my shorts and in one swoop pulled both my shorts and my boxers down. "Maddie, you'll have to give yourself a handshake there but if Rachel doesn't mind if we give you a show."

"Oh, I don't mind," she says handing me the tube. "I was hoping to become a mermaid today, so I wore this dress with no panties and watching that transformation made me all wet." She moved closer to the doctor on the floor. While doing that Rachel lifted up on her dress. She sat down on the floor and the two started to make out.

Meanwhile I sat there masturbating watching my wife make out with a mermaid. They stopped and the doctor laid flat on the ground. Rachel took the hint and got on top of her with her pussy in front of the doctor's face. The doctor started to eat Rachel's pussy and Rachel let out a moan. Rachel soon found the entrance to the doctor's pussy. Rachel then buried her face into the doctor's tail. This sent me overboard and a hug load of sperm came out of my penis and went into tube.

As soon as I was done, I came up to Rachel and the doctor tapped Rachel on the shoulder and she stopped and sat up and looked at me and smiled. I got myself hard again and quickly found the entrance to the doctor's pussy.

"Rachel why did you stop. OH!" I sat down on the doctor's tail. Took my dick and found the doctor's pussy and put it in it. I started to move my dick in and out. I felt the doctor shake and her pussy muscles clamped down on my dick and this sent me overboard and I cam for the second time in a few minutes. At the same time, I saw Rachel shake as she cam. After we all stopped Rachel and I got off of the doctor and Rachel and I shared a passionate kiss on the floor.

The doctor dried off her tail and got off the floor. "Ladies, let that be a preview of what mermaid life will be like. One massive orgy. I will take this tube over to our room that we store all of the other sperm. Once you two are ready for children we will take this out. Now any other questions?"

"No, we are good doc," I tell her as Rachel, and I get our clothes back on.

"Good we will see you two on Wednesday."

And with that Rachel and I left the doctor's office with a smile.

--------------------

The next two day were a blur. Rachel and I went exploring the city saw a Boardway musical and then went back to the hotel at the end of every night.

The night before our big day the next morning. Rachel and I got back to the room and made a mold of my penis that we got from a sex shop. We followed all of the instruction and got a dildo of my dick. After that we fell asleep before 11 o'clock and woke up early.

Rachel was the first one to wake. She got up and looked over me. I had morning wood. She smiled and took her hand and started to move it up and down on my dick. I woke up shortly after with a moan.

"Mmm good morning," I said as I opened my eyes.

"Good morning," she said, and we kissed. We broke our kiss. Rachel rolled onto her back. We both sleep naked, so no clothes needed to be taken off. I came over to her and began to suck on one of her nipples.

"Ohhh, mmmmm," Rachel says moans. I let go and reached down and grabbed my dick and put my dick into Rachel's pussy. "Yes! Fuck me, Maddie." I begin to fasten my pace. I held back making me cum as hard as I can. I watch as Rachel cam one after another and another. After holding it back long enough I let myself go and I dumped a huge load into Rachel's pussy. I took my dick out and laid next to Rachel.

"I will miss the feeling of cum coming out of me," she says with heavy beathing. "But I cannot wait for my tail."

"Me too. I can't wait to be in the ocean swimming and seeing things."

We cuddled together until it was time for us to get ready. Rachel puts on just a dress while I put on a t-shirt and gym shorts. We both went commando to the Mermaid Center. We went downstairs holding hands and hailed a cab.

Minutes later we were at the center. I let out an exhale before I walked into the center. We walked in and the receptionist saw us and said, "Welcome back Mr. and Mrs. Carlson. Please have a seat, we will call you in a few minutes."

We sat down and, in the room, there was two other couples and 3 women. No men were in the room except for the men in the couples. We smiled.

"Hi, I'm Stephanie," said a brown-haired man who we near, "This is my wife, Amanda." He introduces us to his wife that was sitting next to him.

"Hello, I'm Mich.... Maddie," I laugh, "It's going to getting some used to saying Maddie instead of my old name. This is my wife, Rachel." Rachel turns to us as she is having her own conversation with one of the single women sitting next to her. She gave a quick hi and returned to her conversation.

"I know the feeling. Amanda has been calling me Stephanie ever since the law was passed," Stephanie tells me, "Are you nervous?"

"No, I'm not. I've always had this.... calling. Like I always belonged in the sea. How about you two?"

"No, we're not. Amanda is a transgender woman. Now she is overjoyed to be able to have a child. We too have had this calling you are talking about. We were both in our high school's swim team and always felt conformable in the water."

Right then a nurse with red hair and gold highlights opened the door. "Hello ladies. It is time, please follow me."

We all got up and followed the nurse down the hallway. Stephanie and Amanda were put into the first two rooms followed by the other couple. "Maddie this is your room," said the nurse and I walked into the room, "Please take your clothes off and if you would like to donate your male clothes please put them in the bin," she pointed to the bin next to the sink. She closed the door and left me alone. I dropped my shorts and then took my shirt off. The room looked like any doctor's office. There was an examining table for me to sit on and a chair in the room. There was a rolling chair that I assume the nurse, or the doctor will sit in after my transformation was over. On the door there was a mirror aimed at the examining table. "I guess that is for me to watching my sex change," I said aloud. I took my phone out of my shorts pocket and placed it on the counter and angled it so it would be able to film me. I took my clothes and put them in the bin. I then sat on the examining table and waited.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. I exhaled and said, "Come in."

"Hi Maddie," it was Dr. Seaton.

"Dr. Seaton, this is a surprise. I thought you would come by at the end and it would be one of your nurses that would give me the drug."

"Yeah, well you and your wife left an impression on me, and I told Maya how big of a fan both of you are of us and what happened the other day. Let's just say Maya is next door with your wife and I want your dick again before you lose it."

Right then the doctor took off her lab coat and let it drop to the ground showing off her body. My dick became hard. The doctor smiled. "How about you get off of the table and you can fuck me without my tail."

I do what I'm told and get off the table and the doctor sits on the table. She opens her legs and I see her hairless pussy. I lick my lips and go towards the doctor. I go in for a kiss and we share a passionate kiss. I break away from the kiss and move down to her neck. "Oh," she says. I then grab my dick and slowly insert into the doctor's pussy. I started of slow and then quicken my pace. Dr. Seaton reached up with her hands and grabbed my nipples. She started to play with them.

"Oh Dr. Seaton!"

"Shhh. Call me Becky, Maddie."

"Oh Becky. I'm about to cum!" Right then a cam inside of Becky's pussy. I breath heavily.

Becky breaths heavily and gets off of the examining table, "That was amazing. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Yeah, it was one good last ride," I admit.

"Come on let's make you a woman and a mermaid. Your wife is already one and has been enjoying her time with Maya next door."

"How?" I ask.

"You will see my little mermaid," she says as she cups my face and we kiss, "Have you decide what color tail you want?"

-------------------------

Ten minutes earlier.

Rachel walks into her room. It's all the same as Maddie's room with the exception of no clothes bin to donate her clothes. Rachel takes her dress off and sat down on the examining table.

After about ten minutes there was a knock on the door. "Come in," Rachel responses.

"Hi, you must be Rachel," the voice says as the door opens.

It takes Rachel a split second for Rachel to realize that it was Maya walking in through the door. "Your.... Your....." Rachel is speechless.

"Hi I'm Maya. Becky told me that you and Maddie are fans of us, and she told me about your amazing pussy and what you and Maddie did to her the other day. So, I had to see you for myself."

Maya came over and the two of them shared a passionate kiss. Maya then took her hand and put two fingers into Rachel's pussy. A muffled oh came from Rachel's mouth. When Maya hit Rachel's g spot it sent Rachel overboard and she shook. Maya didn't stop and kept going. Rachel cam multiple times with Maya's fingers in her pussy. After the fifth time Maya and Rachel broke their kiss.

"Do you want to eat my pussy now or do you want to become a mermaid first and then eat it?" Maya asks.

"Mermaid please" Rachel responses.

Maya walks over to the cabinets and asks, "What color tail do you want?"

"I want a green colored tail. Just like Ariel."

"Oh, from that Disney movie about mermaids. They've got that all wrong. There's no such thing as merman. It's been a very popular colored tail. According to Becky." Maya finds the box for green tails. She pulls out a packet and a cup. She then opens the packet and pours it into the cup and then takes the cup and turns on the water at the sink. She fills all of the cup with water and then gives it to Rachel. "You'll have to drink all of it. Do you want me to stay here or come back?"

"Please stay." Rachel says. Rachel takes the cup and drinks it down in one gulp. Maya takes off her dress and sits in the doctor's chair in and watches as Rachel's strawberry blonde hair begins to lengthen and her green highlights come in. Rachel sees this and smiles. So does Maya in the chair. Then Rachel's boobs started to grow. They went from a B cup to a C and then they stop at a D cup. As they grew Rachel let out a moan. She laid there for some time when all of a sudden, she could hear Dr. Seaton in her head.

"Aw fuck me, Maddie! Yes, yes! Don't stoppppp!!!!"

Maya smiled at Rachel. Rachel gave Maya a puzzled look. "Welcome to being a mermaid, Rachel." Rachel heard Maya say it, but her lips did not move. "This is how mermaids communicate in the water."

12