Into the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. That makes sense," Rachel says in her head.

"Shall we see your beautiful tail?" Maya asks aloud.

"Please."

"Come off the table and sit on the ground." Rachel did what she is told and sits on the ground. Maya goes to the sink again and pours water into the cup Rachel used to become a mermaid. Maya sits next to Rachel and takes the cup and pours the water over Rachel's legs. Maya then takes the rest of the water and pours it over her legs. Rachel lets out a moan as her legs begin to fuse. Her eyes are all on her legs as she watches. Her pussy came forward. When all of her legs merged into one all that was left were her feet, she watched as her feet began to go into her tail. Then her toes started to become longer with a green membrane forming between them. Then scales started to form over her tail and went all the way up to her hip and then started to fade up to her belly button.

Rachel sat there admiring her new tail. Maya now in her mermaid form sat there looking at the new mermaid. The two laid there.

"That felt orgasmic. Does it always feel like that?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, on land. Once you enter the water in the ocean it happens like that!" She snapped her fingers.

"Cool." Rachel then got closer to Maya. The two then shared a passionate kiss.

-----------------

Back in my room, I told Becky what color tail I wanted, "I want to have a red tail."

Becky went into the cabinet and grabbed the packet for a red tail. She then grabbed a cup and poured the powder in to the cup. She then went to the sink and filled the rest of the cup with water. I sat back down on the examining table and Becky came over with the cup and handed it to me.

"You have to drink all of it," she told me.

I drink all of it in one gulp. "Please stay Becky," I tell her. After a few minutes I notice my brown hair starts to get longer and my face starts to feel weird. I look across the room at the mirror and look back and see a beautiful female face with no boobs and a penis and long brown hair with red highlights. Then I feel tingling in my chest and my dick grows hard. I look at Becky, she's in the doctor's chair masturbating with one hand in her pussy and the other playing with her boob. She lets out a moan. I moan too but it is higher than before. "Ohhh," I gasp at hearing my voice. My boobs then start growing. I look down and put my hand on my nipple. They grow and grow stopping at a D cup. Next my body starts to reshape and becomes feminine. My hips widen and the tingling moves down to my dick. It felt like someone was giving me a blow job. I take my other hand and start to move it up and down on my dick. Suddenly without control I feel the cum erupt out of my penis. Cum went everywhere. Right when that happen Beck rolled herself over to me and tried to catch as much cum as possible. When it stopped, I could feel my balls go back into my body forming my ovaries. Then my dick felt like it was getting soft by instead it was getting smaller and smaller. Once my ovaries were in place my vagina formed and an opening opened up where my ball sack used to be. Then the last thing I saw of my dick was it slipping between the folds of my newly formed pussy lips.

I laid there panting for a good while when all of a sudden, I hear Rachel, "Oh my god. Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Eat my pussy!"

"Honey is that you?" I ask.

"Oh my god, Maddie is that you?" Rachel asks.

"Yes, it is," Becky says but doesn't move her lips, "She is 100% a woman now and now I'm going to eat her pussy. But first," Becky took a cup of water and poured the water over my legs and then poured the rest over her legs. Becky got down off of the chair and sat on the floor. "Hurry up and get on the floor because it'll be harder when you have a tail," she tells me, and I get off the table and I notice changes are already starting as my new vagina comes forward. Then the gap between my legs start to merge together. I watch as the gap disappears and then when it gets to my feet, my feet start to merge into my new limb. My toes then started to lengthen with a red membrane forming between them. Then my red scales started to appear all over my tail up to my hips and then they faded up to my belly button.

I sat there looking over my tail. It looked so beautiful. A tier fell down my face. Becky saw this, "Are you ok, Maddie?"

"Yes. It's just so beautiful."

"You are beautiful sweetie. Look at the mirror."

I look at the mirror and sitting there is a beautiful mermaid. I'm that beautiful mermaid. I can't wait to see Rachel and what she looks like. Suddenly my thoughts changed as Becky moved close to me and latched onto one of my breasts.

"Oh!" it caught me by surprise. It was very pleasurable. Becky then took her hand and found the slit opening to my vagina.

"Oh my god!" is all I can say. It feels so much different than being a guy. Then I felt it. She found my g spot. "Oh my god! Right there!" and then it hit me. I began to shake. My first female orgasm.

Then Becky let go of my breast with her mouth. She then started to kiss her way down my body. She made her way to where my scales and my human half meet, and I felt myself orgasm again from that. I did the same as her body moved past my head. I saw her slit where her vagina is. I drove my head into her pussy at the same time that she made it to mine. We both quickly orgasmed. This was truly a different experience than being a guy.

After a few minutes of laying their eating each other's pussies, there was a knock on the door.

"Are you two done yet?" Maya asked telepathically to us, "Rachel wants to see her wife."

"Yeah, we're done. We just need to dry off and get our legs."

"Well, hurry up all the others are done and are downstairs in the pool and are waiting for us to join them to go home," Maya tells us.

"Reach into the cabinet under the sink Maddie and grab two towels for us please."

I drag my body over to the floor cabinets and open them up and open the door and find two towels for the two of us. I throw the first one to Becky and then I start drying off my tail. The first thing I saw was that my tail fin started to retract back towards my tail. They then formed my toes. Then my feet started to come out of my tail and then my tail started to split. Finally, my scales then disappeared below my skin.

I look at Becky and she could tell that I was sad that I lost my tail. "Don't worry Maddie. You'll have your tail in a few minutes when we go downstairs with the others and go home," Becky tells me.

She gets up off the floor and comes to me and offers a hand to me to help me up. I get up and my legs don't feel right, and my chest has a lot of weight on them from my new breasts.

"Slowly their sweetie. It's going to take some getting used to." We go to the door and Becky opens it and we see Maya standing there. "Rachel are you ready to see your wife?" Becky asks walking out and hugging Maya.

"Yes, I am," Rachel responds.

"Well here she is."

Out I come and I see Rachel with her strawberry blonde hair with green highlights. I smile, I knew she was going to go with green. She's my Ariel and I have always knew Ariel was her favorite. She saw me and was speechless. We kissed.

"Oh Maddie. You are so beautiful," she tells me.

"So are you, Rachel. I knew you were going to pick green."

We smile and kiss again.

"Come let's go downstairs and meet up with the others," Maya says and grabs both of our hands and leads us to an elevator. Once we get in Becky presses the button that has a P on it and then we go down. As we make our way down Rachel, and I share a passionate kiss. Maya and Becky make out too. A minute later we the doors open up and we are in a huge craven with water everywhere but a small platform that we walk out on. Right as we walk out someone with a gold tail leapt out of the water, did a flip in the air and drove back into the water.

"Wow," Rachel and I said in unison.

"Stacey our nurse showing off," Maya tells us.

"I'm not showing off. I'm just showing our new mermaids how to do tricks," Stacey popped her head out of the water near the platform, "Now get into the water. We've been waiting for you four," she says with a wink and sinks below the surface.

Right then Rachel starts to run and drives into the water. She is then followed by Becky and Maya. I stand there alone on the platform for a second before I start to run and drive into the water. My tail appeared in an instant. I suddenly felt free and belonged in the ocean.

A mermaid came up to me with a blue tail. "Hi, nice tail," she said to me. She looked familiar to me and then it dawned on me.

"Stephanie?" I ask.

She smiles and shakes her head. "You came out beautiful," she tells me as she comes closer, "I love the red tail on you." We then kiss. We break our kiss and smile.

"I like yours too. Where is your wife?"

"She's somewhere. Probably having her pussy eaten by someone."

"Hey sweetie. Who's this?" Rachel came up to us.

"This is Stephanie. We were talking to each other in the waiting room before."

"Hi Stephanie. Nice to meet you again."

"Nice to meet you again too."

Suddenly Becky interrupted us by calling everyone. "Can everyone come here please." We all swam up and gathered around Becky. "Everyone here?" Becky looked around and counted everyone. "Prefect. Welcome everyone. This is our welcome pool. This is just a place for you to get used to your tails. Once we are done with this meeting, we are going to get out of here go back upstairs and then we will take a private bus from here to Long Island to swim to our new homes."

We all introduce ourselves and then had a mingle. After a few minutes it was time for us to leave. We all got onto the platform and dried ourselves off and went back to the elevator. Rachel and I held hands the whole time. When we got off the elevator at the garage level and was met by a coach bus. We all felt comfortable walking naked onto the bus and as soon as the bus was full of all of us it left to go to Long Island and into our new lives.

12