All Comments on 'Into the Storm of Discovery'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 4 years ago
Great story

I like it a lot and looked over mistakes in spelling, thought it was a good erotic story.

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Something different

Imaginative tale, well told. Something about the desire for over-heated sexual organs' need to get together for mutual pleasure is timeless...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow?

Awesome story. Just simply awesome!

MetalEdgeNewsMetalEdgeNewsover 4 years ago
Synergy

Very believable story. One of the best gay stories I have read on here. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

I absolutely loved this story! Beautiful!

whitechocolate3whitechocolate3over 4 years ago
Well written.

I am not one to comment on every story, but I had to say that this was great, well written, apart from the need of a little polish but I'm not one to judge too hard on that department, and refreshing too. A story like yours, you can't always find, and I appreciate the diving into the exploration of character, in addition you show a lot of potential to get better which raises my interest to see your next posts!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

used to happen read about "Miner's Wives" back in the Gold Rush Era

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...