Into the Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked.

"You did not do as you were told, and so you will now pay the price" said the bitch. In future you will always address me as "Mistress" and don't forget it! Understood?"

"Fuck off" I said, straining to release myself from the chains.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....!! Shit....I had a painful electric shock in my scrotum! I looked down and saw two electrodes attached to my balls and a wire leading to the bitches right hand. Again she laughed.

"Dana said we could do anything we wanted with you, as long as we let her have a copy of it all on video. Smile to the camera in the corner Ted, it might be the last time she sees you alive!"

Again the bitch cackled.... Chapter seven - Holy ass flogging OR The first time I begged for my life!.......

Foolishly I responded by saying "Fuck you bitch - let me out of here". That was the last thing I said for about an hour! From behind me a gag was stuffed in my mouth. My balls were zapped again and my eyes almost popped out of my head. This was going to be tough I thought to myself.

The bitch came over and sexily grabbed my balls, gently tugging on the electrodes attached to them.

"Think carefully how you speak to me next time" she whispered in my ear.

"Remember, your wife has given us permission to do whatever we want with you".

As I was trapped there on the rack, my balls wired to the zapper, I wondered for the first time if perhaps Dana hadn't masterminded this whole thing. Had the nasty bitch been given carte blanche to torture and abuse me? Had Dana really asked for the whole thing to be videoed? The more I thought about it, the more it made sense. She had been teasing me as we prepared to come to the Butterfly club for the first time. Could she? Had she? Just as i was thinking this, the door burst open and in walked Dana! However, she wasn't alone! She had two hugely muscled men on their knees, collars round their necks. She lead them in by their leashes and commanded them to sit. She then ordered them to lick and kiss her heels as they sat their in front of her. She sat down on what looked like a love chair and then spread her legs. I was dumbfounded! I suddenly realised that she apparently was totally in control at this place!

Now I suspected her not only of organising the position I was in now, but wondered how many times my nasty bitch of a sexy wife had been to the butterfly club before this night! Chapter Eight - Watching but restrained...what a torture!

Dana stood and ordered her men slaves to stay. They did. She walked over to me, the heels of her stilettos clicking sexily on the concrete floor of the leather room. As she approached me, she whispered in my ear,

"I hope you like the show".

She then stuck her tongue deep inside my ear and gave my balls an almighty squeeze before slowly walking back to her slaves, her bum wiggling ever so sexily! Just for good measure, she walked over to the buzzer that controlled the zapper on my balls, and gave them a shock that lasted about tens seconds. She licked her lips and looked back at me laughing.

I was just groaning as the agony in my throbbing balls took hold. Strangely enough though, I also noticed that I was rather hard! Could it be that the wife and the zapper on my balls was arousing me? I had never thought it possible, but it was a situation that I was willing to tolerate for a while longer to discover the truth. Once back on the love seat - Dana clicked her fingers. When she did this two things happened. The woman in the room left, and two men who were wearing leather gear moved two video cameras on tripods so that one was focussed on Dana and the two guys near her love chair, and the other was right in front of me. This was starting to get interesting!

Without warning Dana stood up and removed her dress. The guys at her feet raised to their knees and started to touch her all over. It was fantastic! Her nipples were totally hard, and I could hear her soft moans as she threw her head back and let them fondle her wonderful breasts. I had never seen anything so erotic! I was really hard by now. ZAP! She had the controller in her hand and as she moaned she also pressed the buzzer. A surge of blood ran into my shaft as I watched them start to kiss and suck her nipples. She reached down and took the men by the hair, and then deeply tongue kissed them both. I watched in fascination as her tongue searched for theirs. She alternated between them as they kissed and played with her body. Their fingers delved inside her pussy, and at one stage I swear I saw the second guy push two fingers inside her rear end. I must have been right because just at that instant, Dana pressed the buzzer again, and my balls received another stinging surge of electricity. I was the hardest I had ever been at this stage, and watching Dana being ravaged by the two men, together with the electric chocks on my balls was making me want to cum bad! The guys lifted her up and placed her face up on the love seat. She lay there and spread her legs, inviting them to explore. They did not need a second ask! I moaned in admiration as the two men both pushed fingers inside her pussy, which was now quite damp. One of them again lifted her up and pushed his fingers in her tight ass. She was totally naked, wearing only stilettos, and was being fingered by these two muscle-bound hunks in leather. I wondered how it must feel for her????

Suddenly she grabbed the head of one of the men and pushed his face deeply into her pussy, ordering him to lick her. He obeyed without question. It was then that I noticed the two guards had removed their pants and were standing near Dana on the couch. I again moaned ZAP just as she zapped me again! No wonder, the two guys joined Dana and her two lovers on the loveseat. She reached out and took their growing shafts in her hands, one each side of the love seat as the original two guys sucked and played with her pussy and ass.

Weird though it may seem, I was now wishing for Dana to zap my balls as she was being ravaged. I was turned on to the point where I wanted to see the four men take her, take her against her will, roughly....The only thing was, she was obviously more keen to be taken than I had ever thought possible! I watched in awe as she sucked and sucked on the cocks of the two guys standing. The two men licking and fingering now had her moaning and screaming for more as she gave head. She sucked those cocks like she would die if they did not spew their hot wet cum into her hungry mouth that instant. Her head was a piston of tongue and cheeks moving fast along the slick shafts. It was an awesome site.

I was dying for the men to cum, to spray her face and to feed her their sperm. My gorgeous wife Dana was sucking like there was not tomorrow. Suddenly, one of the guys being sucked pulled out and grabbed her roughly by the hair. She squealed and poked out her tongue begging for the load. The second guy too pulled back and I was looking at both studs pulling their cocks, furiously trying to cum on my slut wife's face and in her cum hungry mouth. Suddenly they both started to cum. Cum spewed out of both cocks and sprayed Dana all over the face, tongue and hair. A large glob shot straight into her throat and she gulped to swallow the lot. Another landed just above her eye, and she quickly scooped it up with her hand and stuffed the creamy love juice into her mouth.

Again and again she sucked those cocks clean, and when I just thought she'd finished, the other two guys jumped up and gave her second course! The smallest of the four guys was amazing. He came like Peter North, with stream after stream of jizz floating through the air and drowning Dana's face with its wetness. She was well and truly soaked. I wanted to cum soo bad.

After a couple of minutes, Dana got on her all fours, and began to finger herself in an effort ZAP to make the guys hard again. I moaned loudly through my gag - trying to tell her that I was hard as a rock from the shocks she kept giving me and the show she had just put on! But it was no use. She was lost in her own little world of gang bang and cock. Chapter Nine - so little woman, so much cock!

The first man to get hard positioned himself behind Dana's ass. As I said earlier it is her beat feature, and I think this guy agreed with me. He tongued and fingered her ass and then moved in to fuck her. He pushed his purple cock inside her pussy and began to slowly tease her. She was moaning and wildly fingering herself now. ZAP - she stung my balls again - and I swore it was the most exciting feeling!!

As the guy hit balls deep, he gripped her firmly by the hips and then started too fuck her. The gentleness was all gone now. He rammed her time after time. I thought she would split in two, but to my ZAP amazement she was pushing back and begging to be fucked harder.It was like watching a V8 motor working hard as this guy shoved his cock in time and time again until he came, screaming as he lunged his juice in my wife, almost tearing chunks off her butt cheeks as he gripped her.

He was not gone five seconds before Dana was ordering the second guy to fuck her.

"Come here you useless piece of shit and stick that cock in my tight hungry cunt. I want it and you will give it to me now or I will cut your cock of you useless piece of cock!".

I was dumbfounded. Not only that - but I started to cum as I watched him jam his cock in and slap her ass cheeks savagely all at the same time! My slut wife was being fucked senseless and loving it, and so was I! I managed to get her attention as I moaned loud and she pushed the buzzer, sending me over the edge in a daze of cum, electric shocks and an intensity as yet unknown to me. I passed out as my cum shot three feet across the floor towards my wife as she was again being fiercely fucked.

I'm not sure how long I was out, but the site I awoke to stirred my loins again! Dana had moved. She was sitting on one guy who was lying underneath her, his cock deeply embedded in her pussy. She was riding him wildly as another man moved in behind her. I was sooo horny I was hard almost in an instant. I knew this guy was going to try to fuck Dana's ass, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Furthermore, there was nothing I WANTED to do to stop it either! I was dying to see Dana, my wife, ass fucked and double penetrated by these guys.

The second guy moved in and positioned his cock at her back door. She turned to look at him, and he grabbed her by the hair. Slowly he pushed, and the expression on Dana's face was incredible. It showed all the hallmarks of incredible pain, but also of amazed desire. She was begging for it now. She stuck her tongue deep in the guys mouth and kissed him as she felt his cock slip past the sphincter muscle and invade her bowels. My wife was now being fucked in front of me by two men, one in each of her holes, as I watched the other two men stroke their cocks so that they too might take their place shortly. It was wild.

Chapter Ten - Oh my godddddddd.......

As Dana sat there being double fucked, I kept wondering how she was able to handle such a wild fucking. I was further amazed when the two guys standing nearby offered her their cocks and she managed to stuff them both in her slutty mouth at the same time.At this point I need to get graphically accurate so you understand the scene perfectly.

My wife's eyes were pure blood lust. They were popping out of her head as the studs fucking her made her pulse with each thrust. In her anus, was a guy whose cock was quite long and thin. I was enthralled as I watched the way he gripped her hips by the skin, and slowly pulled out each time, before thrusting his slick and juice soaked cock all the way deep inside her tiny sphincter. He never stopped until his entire cock was embedded up my wife's tight ass to the hilt. At that point every thrust, her eyes would bulge further and her face would contort with the force of the cock in her ass. In her pussy meanwhile, was a rather fat looking cock, and the man who owned it was laying underneath Dana, his cock forcing its way in from below. Dana's boobs were dangling near his face and he was sucking hard on her nipples as she was being double fucked. It was quite a combination in itself. To top it off she was also sucking two good size cocks as if her life depended on it. It was almost as if she was in the desert and she would die of thirst if she did not receive the liquid inside these hard man poles.

Dana now was pumping the two stiff cocks in her mouth and sucking wildly on the heads of both, waiting to be rewarded with hot slimy cum. The scene was straight out her favourite porno movie, the Gang Bang girl with Debbie Diamond. It was the most incredibly fucking horny scene I had seen anywhere, and it was all the more erotic because it was my wife being fucked senseless in front of me, and I was bound to the frame with the zapped on my balls! Holy shit, and to think I used to go to church every sunday!!!

Suddenly Dana started bucking even more wildly on the cocks inside her cunt and ass. I knew she was cumming. Her eyes turned towards me and as she orgasmed, she pressed the zapper and sent that excruciatingly erotic charge through my balls. I screamed in my gagged mouth and the excitement of the scene was too much. Cum shot across the room once more as my wife threw her body around on the double cock attack she was experiencing. The two men gripped her writhing body firmly and the one in her ass suddenly called out,

"I''m cumming too".

"Fill my asshole with your cum you fuck" she screamed out as her body continues to shudder from the pleasure.

I wathced with intense interest, knowing that another man was injecting his semen deep inside my wifes asshole, all the while gripping her by the hips and jamming it further in. He yelled and shook as he pumped stream after stream of white sticky cum into her ass. Before Dana had time to realise what was happening, the guy underneath her thrust upwards sharply and announced too that he was cumming. He pushed her skyward as he pushed her by the boobs down on his cock, and I could see by Dana's face that he was also pumping a decent load of cum deep inside her.Not to be outdone, the two guys being sucked quickly assumed the places of the men who had just double fucked my wife. The guy who fucked her ass just slid in there like her asshole was wide open, and that turned me on heaps. Dana just cooed and moaned as his cock split her anus and drove deep inside her ass. The second guy asked her to roll over so she was sitting on top of the guy as he fucked her ass. This meant two things; one, she was being fucked really deep in her ass, and two, she was totally facing the guy who was aiming his cock at her sopping pussy.

I could see every detail as he pushed the cockhead firstly towards her lips and then suddenly deeply inside her when the head was inside. Again she gasped as the feeling of a cock in her ass and another in her pussy sunk in. She seemed to be enjoying this double-fuck much more. Perhaps she was wetter and her sphincter a little stretched? Whatever the reason it was even more horny than the first time I watched the guys before these two double fuck her.

The threesome moved in a lovely rhythm of sex. The guy on the bottom just was happy to roll his cock up and down in Dana's tight ass. His hands were squeezing and pinching her tits and nipples...just the way she loved it. Dana had her head thrown back and her eyes were closed, and I knew from the intense expression on her face that she was just happy to let the men do the work and she would soak up the feelings of having two cocks inside her rubbing together between the narrowest membrane in her body. The guy with his cock in her pussy was holding her by the shoulders and really giving her deep, slow strokes. He was almost challenging her to cum, but would move slower and slower every time she moaned, before starting to speed up again until she did!

Chapter eleven - Cum, cum CUM...........

Finally this guy couldn't hold on any longer, and as he really pinned Dana down on the cock in her ass, he shot his load deep inside her. I think Dana expected him to pull out and spray her belly, but he just kept thrusting inside her, filling her pussy with cum. He kept pumping until I heard a small 'pop' and he pulled out, his shrivelled cock almost smiling through it's one eye as he withdrew. The guy in Dana's ass asked her to get off, and he then positioned her on her back and stood over her, masturbating. He pointed his cock at her face and Dana responded by sticking out her tongue and making that incredibly sexy moaning noise that women make when you just KNOW they are challenging you to cum on their face!

By this time my restraints were starting to hurt, but I couldn't have cared less! I watched in fantastic admiration as my sexy as hell wife Dana tried to catch as much of the guys cum in her mouth as she could. It was incredible. He spray about five good spurts towards her, and she managed to catch two exactly down her throat. The other three sprayed her face and tits, and when he had finished, she leaned up on her elbows and polished him totally clean. She was insatiable. The bitch who had originally bound me and slapped me came over at this point and unclipped the zapper. As she did so, she stuck her tongue really forcefully down my throat and tongue kissed me. My balls were sore as hell, but I didn't care! Once she freed my hands, I grabbed the bitch and kissed her again. She tried to resist, but I was determined. I wrenched the gag from my mouth and stuffed it in hers. I then managed to pin her face down on the couch nearby and pointed my cock at her.

"Now it's your turn, bitch!" I said forcefully.

She scowled at me but I went right on and stuck my cock in her. She was totally sopping and I knew then that this bondage stuff had really turned her on. Selfishly, I simply pumped and pumped until I spewed a large load of cum inside her. I finished spurting in that warm wet cunt and then moved back. My cock was a tiny tube of used meat - and I loved it! My balls had small bruises and red welts all over them from the shocks and the zapper attachments, but I didn't care.

This butterfly club was the sexiest damn place I had ever been! I never wanted to leave. I don't think Dana did either.That's when it dawned on me that I could no longer see her. Dana had left the room while I had been raping the bitch. Damn! I wanted to fuck her so bad, and I was sure she was in the mood! I went back to the main room and got myself a drink. I sculled it quickly and then ordered another. This one I sipped and took off back down the hallway. I went past the leather room this time and decided to see what else was on offer.

The next room was the harem room, but when I looked inside there was just a group of girls dressed in vales and genie costumes talking. I was too horny for any serious conversation, so I moved on. The room after that was a little more interesting. It was the gay room. Inside here I was pleasantly surprised to find a young male couple kissing in the corner. But what really made me happy, was the group of three girls that were entangled on the floor in a daisy chain sucking each others pussies. I decided to sit and watch on one of the chairs as I sipped my drink. It was a very erotic sight.

After about ten minutes two of the girls said they were ready to cum. The men in the corner stopped kissing and turned to watch as well. Suddenly all three of the girls started thrashing on each others tongues and making an almighty racket! They ended up screaming the place down and several others ran into the room to see what was going on. It was great - and again it was something I had never witnessed before.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers