All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Harem - Omnibus'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
samsayssamsaysabout 5 years ago
Excellent story ...

I really enjoy your stories. Please continue to write and post them. Chris

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You.

Already I’ve had many people favor this story and give me feedback. Thank you. I’m just glad to be bringing this one to an end at last. As such, since the full version is here now, I will be pulling the individual chapters from my page to alleviate any confusion.

As always, thanks for reading my stories! :)

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 5 years ago
Great story!

I loved it, every element. This is my first story of yours that I have read and it won’t be my last. It takes truly good writing to earn 5 stars from me and you have done so.

TudorRose86TudorRose86about 3 years ago

This was really awesome. I enjoyed it. Looking forward to whatever you write next!

SiB714SiB714over 2 years ago

This might have been the bane of your existence, but it is a truly fulfilling story to read. Thank you for sharing.

His_lost_possessionHis_lost_possessionover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this and would much rather read it all in one location then many chapters that disrupt the flow of things. I quite enjoy your work.

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

A good read, but the end felt rushed, and a little corny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an excellent story. Loved it immensely. Read through it non-stop.

You are an exceptional writer.

On to another story of yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES