Into the Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you taking me?"

No answer, just a short grumble. The only thing that made me a little comfortable was the immense heat that radiated from his body, sinking into my shivering skin. I was stupid enough to run away with my thin pajamas and as a result, I was cold as hell. The rocking of his amble lulled me into sleep and I made myself comfortable, truly exhausted to the bone. I curled against his furry chest and tangled my hand in his beard and drifted into silence and dreams.

--------------------------------------------------

The next few days were a blur. He fed me juicy but tart berries and would occasionally splash water on my face to keep me hydrated. He had me in his large shelter made from mud, sticks and tree trunks and it was almost like a makeshift cabin.

I would catch him watching me as I huddled in the furthest corner away from him but he only approached me to feed me. Otherwise, he kept his distance from me as he chewed through the rough meat of some deer carcass he had preserved. I wondered if my parents ever organized search parties but I doubt it.

I was happier alone in the wilderness, stuck with this giant of a man who didn't speak to me and didn't even look at me with disgust that I had normalized with my family. The only issue was that he followed me everywhere when I went on a potty break behind the bush. The first time I yelled at him because he was watching me with those dark eyes, but now, he knew to look away.

It's been a week now and I was tired of him splashing water on me and while he was away for a moment, I found the burbling stream nearby and took the liberty of finally cleaning myself. The water was cold but soothed my crusty skin. I knew I smelled musty and the whiff of my armpits almost made me faint. I wondered how he could stand my stench but he didn't seem to notice.

My torn pajamas laid neatly folded by the brook and I waded inside, gasping at the freezing water. Autumn was already established and my body prickled with goosebumps. My body stung as I scrubbed my dirt-smeared skin, washing away the sweat, grime and smell.

I was feeling fresher than before and I stared down at my gleaming, pale skin. My stomach looked less puffier and I assumed the steady diet of fresh berries and water were doing the trick. I smoothed down my belly in wonder and glanced down at my thighs--they do seem a bit smaller, but still plump and dimply. Scratches marred my legs and I winced but I geared myself against the inevitable sting as I used the stream water to wash away the dirt. I turned towards my tattered clothes and headed towards them. I'll wash them too and hopefully, they will be dried by the time the giant man comes back.

I scrubbed them against the boulder near me, frowning at my now-brown pajamas. I wished I had thought to wear a bra but stupid me hated the idea. My underwear was the only thing that wasn't stained with dirt and I hummed to myself as I scrubbed away.

I was so focused on cleaning that I had forgotten to look around to see if the neanderthal came back but the moment I chose to glance up, I saw him, hauling a dead bear behind him. His dark eyes met mine across the field and dropped the bear from his grasp. His eyes slid down my body in curiosity and a look of surprise flashed across his normally expressionless face. I squeaked in shock and hurriedly covered my exposed chest--as if that helped. My boobs still spilled over my crossed arms and they glistened with a sheen of water as he stared at me.

He didn't move from his spot but his chest rose almost too quickly as his eyes scanned over my naked body. Good thing the stream was deep enough to cover my lower body or else he would be looking at the bountiful flesh of my grotesque body.

He took a step towards me, stalking like a predator would. I backed away quickly and tripped backwards, splashing into the deeper part of the stream. I gurgled out a scream as water cascaded over my body and I kicked upwards, trying to stay afloat. My ears and nose were clogged with water but a warm hand wrapped around my waist and dragged me up to the surface.

I gasped, still choking on the water I swallowed, my arms folded tightly across my overflowing breasts.

He was in the stream with me, towering over me, his eyes narrowing on me. I pulled away from his warm grasp but his fingers dug into the fleshy roll of my hips.

"Let. Go." I gritted out but again, he remained silent. His deep-set eyes stared straight down my folded arms and he grunted in a whining way, looking confused. He couldn't seem to look at my face, his narrowed eyes fixated on my heaving chest. His gaze made my skin prickle in awareness and as I looked up at his stony face, I could see his nostrils flaring and his lips thinning into a frown. His eyes met mine and the look I saw in his face was nothing I've seen before.

Desire.

It was there in his expression and he bared his teeth, his sharp canines flashing at me as I flinched, cowering from him. His fingers flexed, easily spanning around my torso as he pulled me closer. He was holding me too tightly and he wasn't gentle as his other hand peeled my arms away. I scowled at him and held my boobs even tighter but he was determined to expose me to the cold.

He held my arms down in a brutish single-handed grasp in front of me and ogled openly as my tits pushed up against each other. He made a low groaning sound deep in his chest, his thick lips were slack as he inhaled sharply. His craggy cheekbones were mottled with a hue of red against his chestnut skin, his eyes shooting back to meet mine as he gaped in what I would describe--in wonder.

He released his tight, heated grip around my hips and swept a hand softly across my chest, his finger slipping beneath the heavy part of my breast. My nipples puckered as he studied it and he was breathing faster than before. His fingers were hot against my skin and curled under the weight, enveloping my breast easily in his large, coarse palm. It was like he couldn't resist and he made a throaty sound as he lifted my boob, his thumb caressing my painfully hard nipple. He grabbed my other breast roughly and I made a sound, and he paused, before releasing the pressure.

I have touched my boobs before but the sensation that erupted across my cold skin seared through my veins. I gasped as he toyed with my nipples and he looked at me, doing it again. Somewhere near my crotch, I felt a tinge between my thighs. There was no way in hell that my body was responding to his experimental touches and squeezes--yet I really was.

His nostrils flared again and he released my arms from his hold before using both of hands to cup my breasts. I held my breath as his head dipped lower and lower, his warm breath fanning across my chest. Was he going to--?

A long, flexible tongue slithered across one boob and I instinctively clutched his head, my nails scraping through his long hair and against his skull. The sound that reverberated from him made my nipples harder and his mouth curled around my nipple, his slick tongue rubbing and flicking at the distended nub. I pushed his head down automatically as he suckled me, the arousing sensation awakening my lower body in response. He massaged my other breast, burying his large face between my breasts and just as suddenly as he started, he stopped.

He rose quickly, back to his abnormal height. I've never felt so tiny compared to him and when his hands dropped, I felt bereft. My skin craved his rough touch and I rubbed my chest across his abdomen, my eyes widening as I felt his hot prick press against my leg. He stepped closer, his eyes dropping half-mast and I pressed my palms against his rippling abs. He was huge, from what I could feel. It was like another arm pressing against me but I didn't care, overcome with the urge to feel more. He let out a growl as my hands drifted down his slick torso and pulled back quickly.

My head lifted up and he stared down angrily at me. Did I do something wrong? Was he suddenly disgusted by me and my wantonness?

"What?" I whispered but he merely shook his great head, with a tortured-sounding grunt. His eyes looked brighter than usual, the golden rim of his pupils practically glowing.

Then, he walked off, the water cascading off his soaked body, his loincloth clinging against the hard, muscular shape of his well-formed buttocks. I stared after him in disbelief, my jaw unhinging in shock.

What just happened?

------------------------------------------

After that crazy event happened, he didn't touch me anymore and I didn't know whether to be upset or relieved. Why would I want such a brute to feel me up anyways? He was basically some type of oversized forest giant with hands that could easily crush my skull. He could hit me by accident and crush me. He was governed by his most basic needs--hunt, eat and repeat.

He seemed to be avoiding me but oftentimes, I could feel his heavy gaze on me whenever I wasn't looking at him. I was getting tired by his silence and his incoherent grunts and it's been over a week. He still felt obligated to feed me and make sure I was hydrated and stuck in the cabin with this colossal man made me feel anxious.

I would pace back and forth in my corner, muttering profanities under my breath, and he would ignore me, munching on his most recent catch.

He must hate me.

---------------------------------------

Weeks passed and it was routine for me now. I gave up on the thought that my parents would be looking for me. They probably thought that I was long dead. Surely, a fat incapable girl like me couldn't survive. Actual grown men would barely survive too. They were right to assume but I felt so alone, and the giant rarely looked at me directly. I tried to speak to him several times but he could be a freaking wall for all I cared. I gave up.

I was going along with the motions. I ate the berries and fish and dried bear meat mechanically and when I was allowed out the cabin, it was either to relieve myself or wash myself. Despair clouded my emotions and I would bite my fist to keep myself from bawling. I tossed and turned frequently in my sleep and I would wake up in the dead of the night, gasping for air.

One night, I couldn't take it anymore. It was snowing and I was shivering and the heat of the flames did nothing to ease my perpetual freezing. The brute seemed unbothered by the weather but now he was able to look at me directly. When he had finally laid down across the cabin to sleep, I let my tears slip out.

They ran down my cheeks silently and in a spur of motion, I hurried out the cabin and into the blizzard. I needed to find my family. I needed to go home.

I trembled violently from the bone-chilling cold and forceful gusts of winds blew the snow across the pelt I was holding around me. I started walking away in the blur of tears and snow and even though I used to love winter, the sight of the forest coated with it made me cry harder. My feet were stinging and sank into the unforgiving heaps and I bit my lip hard, the warm blood spewing down my cracked lips. Finally, I stopped walking, the makeshift shelter long gone.

I glanced back with teary eyes and trudged forward. He didn't come after me-- he didn't care at all.

I was useless to him after all.

The anger bursted in my chest and I marched to any direction that looked like it would take me to civilization. My ears pricked for the sound of footsteps but all I could hear was the faint howl of a pack of wolves.

I shivered again but they seemed to sound closer and closer. The howls were ringing in my ears and the wind swirled between the strands of my hair. An excited bark rang to my right and I whirled, catching sight of a massive wolf, dark fur coated with snow. His yellow eyes gleamed at me and his snout dribbled with saliva. He smelled the blood from my lips and he howled for the others.

Soon, I was surrounded by at least five yelping wolves, hungry for meat. They must be starving and I would be the perfect meal for them.

"Stay back!" I screamed at them, trying to scare them off. They whined and one of the brown wolves was brave enough to launch at me.

His serrated teeth sank into my forearm as I flailed and I cried out as he shook his head, blood spilling out and onto the pristine snow. The rest of the pack flanked me, snarling in excitement and I knew that I would be dead. While the brown wolf kept his grip on my bloody arm, the other bit into the fleshy part of my thigh. The scream that tumbled from my lips echoed in the forest, shrill and animal-like and suddenly the pressure of teeth was gone and the wolves were whimpering.

I sank into the bloodied snow, clutching at my arm as the wolves yelped in pain as they were tossed around. One landed right in front of me--the brown wolf--it's yellow eyes dull and the head twisted in an odd angle.

The roar that ensued nearly burst my eardrums, raising every hair off my skin. The back of my nape tingled and I looked around--and saw the brute.

He fought the wolves with ease, flinging them around in his brutish grasp, looking every bit of a savage that he was. The final wolf--the one with dark fur and yellow eyes snarled at him and it was clear that he was the Alpha. The giant roared back at him and he was dealt with a crunching blow that ended the wolf's life right there and then.

The ground shook as the neanderthal ran towards me and scooped me in his warm arms. I smiled dazedly at him and he scowled deeply. I stroked the side of his angry face with my hand and his eyes softened a bit.

"I knew you would come for me," I whispered.

"Stupid," he replied roughly and I gasped in shock.

"You can speak?!"

"You--you stupid!" he growled gruffly and his angry murmuring fading in the crisp air as he walked through the blizzard and back to his home.

"Yes, I am stupid," I agreed willingly, nuzzling into his thick, furry pecs.

"Stupid, you." he repeated sternly as he entered the shelter. The familiarity of his musk and wood emanated inside and I sighed, comfortable in his tight, cozy cradle.

"So stupid," I murmured, the loss of blood making my head spin.

"So, so stupid, stupid you," he grumbled, settling me down his still-warm blanket. He peeled off the pelt from my body and growled at the back of his throat, his dark eyes darkening as he saw the bite marks on my arm and thigh.

"Ugly," I told him, pointing at my bare thigh.

"No, no ugly. Stupid. Pre-pretty." he objected and I beamed at him, expecting to see a rare smile on his face.

He didn't smile and his frown only got worse as he muttered to himself, walking off and locating something in the cabin. He came back with leaves in his hand and crushed them down until they were a gooey green. He plastered the pulverised moss onto my bleeding wounds firmly, applying pressure until the blood flow slowed down. He sat back on his haunches and glared at me, his lips a thin slash across his broad face.

"Sorry," I squeaked, shrinking back when his gaze grew more vicious.

"Bad." he pointed at my thigh and then my arm.

"I know, I'm sorry, okay? I was so sad and I didn't think what could have happened. Sorry--I know you hate me. Sorry." I whispered and he let out a raspy sigh.

"Bad. Stupid. You. Hurt. You. Scared. You. Me." he said succinctly, struggling to sound out the words. They were like music to my ears, bad music but definitely something I could work with.

"I'm sorry. I know. I'm bad and stupid." I mumbled, a tear slipping down. He brushed it away with a tender finger.

"Stupid, yes. Me. bad. Me--scared. No...no hate...you," he growled fiercely, lowering his head down.

"You don't hate me?" I translated softly, staring at him with wide eyes. I wiggled closer to him and touched his large hand. His skin flexed under my light touch and he let out a heavy sigh. His eyes burned intensely on my hopeful expression.

"No hate. No..." he trailed off, his throat working as he tried to speak more. His voice was deep and husky as if his vocal cords weren't working the way he wanted them to. He gazed at me desperately, his coal-black eyes looking regretful.

"No...what?"

"No. You. leave. You. Me."

"You don't want me to leave you."

He nodded and grasped my hand delicately in his warm palm. The golden in his eyes radiated and his face was drawn in pain.

"No, leave me. No," he whispered raspily, raising my uninjured arm and placing my palm flat across his chest. I felt his heart pump strongly, a slow steady pulse, and he looked down at me with what looked like fear in his eyes.

"I won't, I promise." I murmured, warmth radiating from his body.

"Pro-mise?" he repeated, cocking his head questioningly.

"I promise."

He nodded, and finally a smile flickered across his firm lips. It transformed his craggy expression to something new, as if he was finally happy.

"No leave. You promise. Me. No hate you," he said fiercely and I nodded mutely, drowning in his warm stare.

I petted the empty side next to me. He watched me with wary eyes.

"Lay--lay down next to me. I'm cold."

He paused for a moment and slowly shifted towards me, stretching his long, hefty body next to me. I curled next to him and placed my head against his chest. His heart thumped, a faster beat this time. He grumbled as I looked up to see his face.

"You. lay down." he muttered but I refused to listen to him, ignoring the aching of my wounds as I wiggled closer.

He pushed my head down with his big finger but I playfully swatted him away. He grumbled again, the rumble vibrating on my head. I threw my leg over his torso and he jumped slightly, his pulse quickening again.

"No." he said firmly, pushing my leg off.

"Yes."

I hooked my leg over his bare torso and he growled at me but it was useless. I was intent on basking in his heat and the closer I was to him, the better. He finally gave up as I shifted, my chest brushing against his arm. He tensed up slightly, his muscles rippling with the movement but he just huffed as I decided to make him my plus-sized pillow. I pressed a kiss up on his furry chest and he growled again, but he didn't bother resisting as my face edged towards him.

I pressed my cold lips against his scruffy cheek and he flinched slightly, his warm gaze focused on my face. He didn't move as I crawled over him but his eyes were wide and curious as I continued to dot kisses alongside his jaw. When I reached close to his parted lips, he turned his head away with a forlorn-sounding no.

"Why?" I persisted, splaying my hand across his thumping chest.

"No why. Sleep. You." he rumbled in response.

"No."

"Yes. Sleep, you."

I growled at him and he peered at me with a raised brow. He pushed my head against his broad chest and started humming and even though I complained occasionally, he continued humming deeply. Before I knew it, my eyes were dropping and I fought against my exhaustion, sleep claimed me once more.

All I knew was the warmth of his colossal body and his musky scent surrounding me--and I was reassured that he would be there for me when I woke up.

-------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up with a fever but he was there, tending to me like a nurse, hushing my complaints as he placed warm, dank fur over my burning forehead. He seemed to know what he was doing and he tended to my wounds studiously, cleaning them thoroughly with salt and warm water.

I was screaming my lungs off and even when I bit his thumb repeatedly and drew blood, he was determined to nurse me. I was surrounded by the thick pelt of the wolves he had killed and toasty warm and he made sure I would eat even though I refused him multiple times. He shook his finger at me and I bit him again.

The pain didn't seem to register for him as he murmured to me in a low, comforting timbre. I drifted to sleep again.