Into the Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time when I woke up, I felt better--it seemed like my bad fever had broken. The wounds were healing with no sign of infections and I stretched with a moan. He entered the cabin at the sound, his dark hair dusted with snow. His eyes met mine and I offered him a smile. His lips twitched in response as he settled next to me, plopping heavily on the ground.

"Hi," I whispered huskily and he mouthed the words back to me. He raised a hand and brushed it lightly over my forehead, his eyes gleaming in satisfaction.

"I'm feeling better now," I informed him, staring up.

He hummed at me, still caressing my warm, upturned face.

"Better." he reiterated softly, his hand tangling in my hair.

"Yes, I'm much, much better now."

I grabbed his thumb, my hand barely covering it. I stared at the bite marks and I looked back at him, my smile dropping.

"I'm sorry I bit you."

He shook his head with a low grunt, offering me a trembling smile that lit his eyes up. I was forgiven and I kissed his hand impulsively. He eyed me with surprise but he looked pleased and he pushed his hand towards my mouth again. I kissed his palm and his eyes seemed to melt, his eyes glittering in bliss.

I sat up on my knees and leaned towards him, my face a few inches from his. He gave me a look of alarm but I continued stretching forward, brushing my lips near his lips. They parted and he exhaled sharply, remaining still. With my eyes on his, I met his lips with mine and he made a low, murmuring sound.

My first kiss--and it was interesting.

He didn't move until my tongue crept out to trace the puffy pout of his lower lip. He was breathing faster now, clearly affected by my actions. I tugged his head closer and nibbled on his lip and he moaned deeply, returning my soft kiss with rough lips that covered mine completely. I followed his lead as he regained confidence, his long tongue stroking against mine. My nether regions tingled and I molded my body against his hard chest. He pulled me onto his lap, his lips glued to mine, his hand tracing down my spine and inevitably cupping the curve of my ass. He squeezed and I kissed him harder, his beard scratching my face.

Our tongues tangled sloppily and he was eager for more, his tongue caressing mine. He tasted salty and I was already hooked, throwing my arms around his thick neck. His large hands palmed my ass as he pressed me tight against him, squeezing tightly.

We parted away for some air but was lunging towards each other again, hungry and wanting more. He nipped at my bottom lip and I gasped as his fingers flexed closer and closer from under my bottom, near my crotch. He groaned as I rubbed my bare breasts against his furry chest, his mouth hot and slick as I took the lead. The sensation was absolutely heady as he kissed me back, unrestrained.

All I was wearing was my underwear and when his fingers edged under my inner thighs, I was more than excited for him.

He made a whining sound, peering at me with lust-filled eyes and I pushed my ass back into his large palms. By now, he was panting and growling at the same time, his immense hardness pressing upwards. I rubbed my front against him shamelessly and he made a garbled moan, his eyes rolling shut. He wanted me badly but he didn't want to stop kissing me. I loosened one of my arms and trailed my fingers down his chest and over his rock-hard torso. Muscles rippled underneath my hand as my fingers brushed under his loincloth.

His body jerked as my hand brushed over his pubic hair and lower still, until I touched his throbbing prick. My eyes widened at the very size of his member, hot and needy, my hand only able to circle half of his wide girth. He would destroy my organs even if he managed to fit inside me but I was willing to suffer the pain.

"N-no," he said in a stuttering moan against my lips but his cock said otherwise. It swelled even more, into an impressive length as my hand stoked down his warm, veiny shaft. His cock head was already dribbling with pre-ejaculate, showing me just how excited he was.

He flexed his hips as my hand glided down, reaching for the rock-solid base of his hung dick. If I had a ruler, I would have measured him but I was wondering whether or not he would even fit the meaty tip inside me.

Eagerly, I pulled off his loincloth and stared down. Holy fuck.

His cock was gigantic, to safely put, with a deep brown hue with fat veins coursing down his massive length, his flared cock-head a deep purple-brown. His foreskin was long but as I swept it back, gleaming red meat glinted and oozed out even more fluids. Electricity buzzed between us and our heated skin and he grunted, arching his hips up.

His hands ripped my panties apart as I explored his cock with a curious hand, and now his fingers indented against my ass cheeks as he squeezed firmly. He stared down at my tits and then at my hand which stroked his rod and then he looked back at me. Suddenly, he had me flat against the pelt, hovering above me. I stared up at his face in surprise, my eyes wandering over his taut, lust-filled expression. I pulled his head down and he nuzzled my chest, before sucking fiercely on my nipples. My skin tingled and ached in all the right places and he started pressing hard kisses down my chest and to my trembling, round belly.

"More," I urged him breathlessly, hands tangled in his hair. He obliged with a low growl and shifted downwards, his cock hanging heavily between his thick thighs.

With one swipe of his rough tongue, I was almost crying.

I squirmed under his mouth which enveloped my pussy and I frantically clawed his shoulders, my eyes rolling back. His tongue, flexible and scratchy, lapped me up, devouring my juices. He buried his face between my legs, his tongue finding my rigid clit. He swirled and twirled the tip of his tongue around it and my clit throbbed in response.

He spread my legs wider, lapping me up enthusiastically, his head popping up to watch my face morph into an open-mouthed expression of rapture. His finger inched up my quivering thigh and he pushed it aside, his index finger finding my drenched entrance. He dipped his thick digit inside and looked back at me.

"Yes." I groaned and he plunged his finger inside.

There was a sharp flicker of pain and his finger pushed deeper than expected but I was so wet that he took the opportunity to stuff another inside. He tongued my clit at the same time, pumping his fingers eagerly until I was a sobbing mess. Before I knew it, lights flashed behind my closed eyes and I moaned loudly, squirting his hand entirely. I was coming undone and he was persistent, drinking me up like I was the fountain of youth.

He shifted upwards and brushed a kiss on my stomach, before kneeling down, the curve of his fat cock pointing upwards. Mutiple fingers wouldn't be good enough to replace his thick cock and he seemed to understand that. But, we were both determined to satiate our lust for each other and he angled his tip towards my soaked opening. He moved his hips slightly, his shaft rubbing across the length of my cunt, spreading the sticky mixture of my cream and his saliva around his length. He glanced up again, his thick brows furrowed.

"Yes! Please fuck me!" I pleaded in a whimpering voice. As if he understood the message, he started to lean forward, the wide tip starting to dip inside.

"Hurt?" he grunted, concern filling his eyes as he inched inside. He saw my wince but I shook my head, managing to latch a hand around his hips.

The plump head refused to fit inside and I reached down, grasping his cock firmly and guiding him. He breathed in and out, a vein in his forehead popping, his body trembling slightly as he focused downwards. He arched an inch forward and the meaty tip slipped in. I gasped at the sensation of fullness stretching me but I knew it was only the beginning. He let out a snarl as he rutted deeper, my fingers gripping at his hips, urgently.

He stretched me wide open, half of his gleaming shaft expanding within my tight walls. His meat protruded lewdly, my lips spreading around him. The pain was sharp but brief as he stroked slowly, his eyes on my face.

"Hurt?" He asked again, pausing mid stroke.

"Don't stop," I implored in a high-pitched voice and he bared his teeth at me.

His hands circled around my waists, his fingers overlapping as he pushed past the barrier of resistance, but still he wasn't able to stuff every inch inside me. He let out a groan, his eyes rolling shut as my walls clenched tightly around his plump cock and I could feel him throbbing in me. With each throb, his cock swelled larger, my channel widening from the sensual intrusion.

I was getting used to being stretched out by him and as I squirmed under him, he became more serious. His hips flexed and rotated with every hard jab and I was bowing my pelvis up to meet him, determined to have my cunt swallow his shaft up. He was too big for me but my pussy was sopping wet and it made it easier for him to slide deeper, his flared tip scraping my walls, arousing me even more. I grabbed him tightly, not caring that my sharp nails left grooves on his scarred, brown skin. I arched as much as I could, boring down on him, my pussy enveloping around him swiftly.

With every stiff inch that slid in, he would moan gutturally, his body tensing then relaxing. He wouldn't go faster, instead, he took his time, his hands wrapping around my bouncing tits as he pumped in and out, his pace slow but every thrust hitting hard. Suddenly, he pulled out, his cock gleaming with milky fluids. He slapped his wide meat across my slit, hitting my clit and I let out a moan as he rubbed his curved member between my puffy lips. Then, he was penetrating me again, going so deep that I could feel his tip rubbing against my cervix. My walls tightened up automatically and a hiss escaped through his gritted teeth. He slammed his prick repeatedly, his pace finally quickening.

Harsh pants and loud moans filled the air as he drove his cock further and further until he was grabbing my body and bouncing me on his cock. The flesh of my breasts flopped everywhere and he stared at them hungrily as he fucked me earnestly, his cock battering my insides ruthlessly. He was taking me like an animal would, deep and painfully rough but I loved every second of it.

My pussy ached and pulsed as every enormous inch stuffed me entirely, his engorged member caressing a sensitive spot insistently. His pelvis brushed against my mound and he pressed down my bladder, forcing his way in until the thick base kissed the edges of my cunt.

I gasped, my stomach starting to hurt from the immense pressure but my spine was tingling, signaling my pending orgasm. His dark cock hammered inside my walls and he was rutting in sharply, his rumbling growls echoing as he took me over and over again. His long length was devoured until there was no more flesh to be seen and he held me tightly against him, the ridges of his abs rubbing near my clit. I bucked up frantically, whimpering in pleasure/pain as he matched the undulating of my sweaty body. His eyes pierced through mine, his face in a snarling grimace as he panted heavily, his heavy meat driving in with rough, teeth-clattering thrusts.

I could tell that he was close--he was getting even harder still and his member jerked inside me as he roared, his hot seed spurting out like a geyser. I reached down and rubbed my clit feverishly, turned on as he climaxed loudly, my own creamy substances flowing out and soaking the pelt underneath me.

He was still cumming, his semen dribbling down which ignited my own orgasm, he pulled me upright and onto his lap. He used my body and bounced me up and down, the new angle milking his squelching prick even more effectively.

Under me, his hips pistoned like a well-oiled machine and he watched as I rubbed my hard clit frantically, my juices oiling up his massive organ. His dark eyes were an inky black as he watched his drenched meat pop hammer into my pussy relentlessly, pulsing and twitching within my walls. I tensed up and let out a raspy cry, convulsing from the force of my orgasm and he snarled in delight at the sight of my ruddy face, jabbing swiftly until puddles of our mixed cream pooled out between our slick bodies. He literally fucked me to oblivion and I fell against his broad chest, moaning as his cock continued to ravage me until it was no longer as stiff.

Still, his softening cock was seated deep in me, still filling me up entirely.

I shifted slightly on top of him and his cock stirred again. He was insatiable but so was I. He grunted at me as he hardened rapidly. My pussy was sore and my sticky juices were tinged with blood but I could care less.

This time, I rocked my hips over his, riding him with my thighs straddled over his flexing pelvis. He moaned as I scraped my nails down his abdomen as I grinded hard against him. He liked that I took control as I rose up and down with a thud, his slippery meat hitting so deep my womb ached. He let me do what I liked for a while, his palms molding and massaging my heavy, bountiful breasts until he was close again.

Again, he reared up and fucked me frantically, his great body rutting furiously until his cum bursted out in blistering streams of thick, gooey semen and this time--his thumb rubbed against my clit roughly until I was a drooling, sobbing heap of flesh. With one last arch of his pelvis, he slammed home, more seed squirting out, his meat swollen and fat inside my buzzing cunt. He moaned, his body dripping with sweat and he stilled underneath me, my own cum dribbling out along with his. I laid my flushed face against his chest, feeling his heartbeat thudding quickly and he gently stroked my hair, rumbling sweetly into my ears. I sighed in contentment, satisfied.

I could definitely live with this hunk of a giant. He was my new home and somewhere in the midst of my dreamy state, I felt a prickle of awareness over me.

It was a rush of endorphins that consumed me with inexplicable warmth and affection towards the brute. His touch was always gentle and he cared for me in his own way. He treated me like I was...beautiful to him.

I met his eyes and he looked at me in adoration in his savagely sculpted face. I smiled at him and he smiled back, his thumb caressing my cheek.

"Love." I whispered to him.

"Love." he repeated easily, his eyes brightening. He

nodded at me and held me close as I nuzzled his chest.

"No hate." he told me softly, brushing a kiss on my skull.

He didn't have to say any more but silence spoke louder than words. We understood each other and to show him the only way I could, I slid off him, his cock popping out with a squelch.

He grunted in disappointment and then in excitement as I settled on my hands and knees, wiggling my ass at his face.

He was already aroused at the sight of my round ass bouncing near him and without any further ado, he was up and crawling behind me. There, he took me in the middle of the wilderness and our cries melted into the air as we joined flesh to flesh, his cock rigid and filling me up once more. He grabbed my ass and pumped wildly, the last of his restraint gone. The sounds of skin slapping skin only increased the size of his giant cock as he battered deep in me, his length expanding, his wide member pummeling my insides, thudding against my gut.

I pushed against him with a low moan as he ravaged me over and over and when he fed me his steaming jizz, he growled,

"Love. You. Love...me."