Into the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel his growl against my neck and his tongue glides past my throat again, tasting the arousal mixed with sweat. I am past the point of calling for help and almost wish that the forest would swallow me up forever so I would never lose these sensations. His touch reminds me of stolen kisses and touches in the woods. Hands moving under my blouse and into my skirt. The stolen moments of liberation.

I remember the delicious stretching down there with a hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming in my delicious torment laying in my bed late at night. The window wide open and the blankets pushed aside. Large hands and a powerful body covering me completely as I gripped him in absolute surrender.

I would then wake up the next day to a room that showed no sign of disturbance and with myself unable to remember anything whilst feeling the aching soreness between my legs.

The fear I felt before has given way to the most intense pleasure and it is making my head spin. The shaking of my limbs intensifies. Here I was, deep in the woods where no one could see or hear me, with a man whose face was partially obscured by the forest canopy and whose hands were all over me. Only a few glimpses of sunlight were in the otherwise dark and solitary clearing. You could barely see the final remnants of the late afternoon sky high above the trees.

He then drops to his knees and parts my soaking wet thighs. I could feel his hair and beard scratch against my sensitive skin and the sharpness of his teeth. I groan and my neck arches as I let my head drop against the tree. His warm, rough hands move upwards in a possessive glide and part my wet folds to reveal the sweet centre. With my leg over his shoulder and his hands gripping my hips so tight, I can feel the hot wetness of his tongue moving across me with lightning speed.

I almost scream in pleasure and my chest is so heavy that I bring my hands up to relieve the ache, but it only makes it worse.

"Oh, you taste so sweet!" He groans against my skin and I can feel the vibrations travel to my clit.

"Please!" That is all I can manage to say. All semblance of thought and reason gone from my mind.

"What do you say?" he says authoritatively before his tongue momentarily slips inside and his fingernails dig into the flesh of my thigh. I could have wept from the pleasure and for a moment I couldn't find my voice. The words that felt like I had blurted them out many times before but yet couldn't pass my lips. His hand suddenly smacks against my backside and although I can feel the harshness of the slap, there is no real pain. Only white hot pleasure.

"Say it, or you know what will happen..."

"I can't" I say, desperately trying to force out the words from my chest.

He looks at me with those eyes. My mind then began to conjure up memories of what I swear I could see out of my window in the dead of night. Those eyes that could terrify even the devil himself if he wanted to steal me away. The eyes of my saviour, and my tormentor.

"Say it my love, or I will take you away with me right now and no one will ever find you. Or hear your final scream..."

I want to scream but an even greater part of me wants nothing more than to say what he needs to hear. The thought of being taken deeper into the woods never to be seen again didn't scare me as much as it should have. I close my eyes and force the words out...

"Please Master!" I say finally and it's like an invisible barrier between me and him vanishes and complete abandon takes over. He opens his mouth so that it covers the whole of me. I feel his hot breath over my soaking wet cunt as he begins eating at me ravenously. No matter where in the world I go or how far I run, I can never run from wanting to feel his talented tongue and mouth. The feel of his tongue entering me only made me want it more and more. It was not a question of if, but when.

One way or another, he could pull on my chains and bring me back once again into his grasp. The low growl being the call I needed to become wet and squirmy and beg him to put his hands on me or to allow me to drop to my knees and take him in my mouth.

He then removes his mouth as I edge towards oblivion. This is the way he always left me. Gasping his name. Crying for relief. I never could tell if I loved or hated this feeling with every fibre of my being.

"Oh, this is where you belong my sweet little slave. With my mouth on you, my hands on you or my cock stretching you open. You know you will always obey me despite how much you run or try to hide from me."

I lost what I said next as I could feel his mouth once again torture my sensitive folds and I could not stop myself from screaming at the top of my lungs without shame or shyness. My body shaking as the orgasm took me.

I barely catch my breath when I feel him grab me by the waist, turn me roughly around until my nipples are pressed against the bark of the tree and spread my legs. His hands go from roughly squeezing my hips, to gripping my waist and then pinching and squeezing my breasts from behind.

"Please Master, I..." but he moves his hand over my mouth, silencing me.

"Shh! Don't talk. Just please your Master." I suddenly hear a click as he removes his belt and loosens his trousers. My breath picks up and my pussy becomes even more wet than before, if that's possible. I feel his hard cock pressing against my back and his hands are on my ass and between my legs. Spreading the wetness. Preparing me.

"You're going to feel me inside you, my Sweet. You will feel me claiming you as mine once again." He then grabs my wrists and the leather of the belt tightens against my skin as he binds me.

His hands move up my body to the nape of my neck. Pulling my hair and my head backwards. His mouth and tongue move from the base of my neck and up towards my ear, dragging his teeth against my skin.

"How big you are!" I blurt out suddenly.

"Oh believe me, it will make you scream." His hand then moves over my mouth again and his cock begins to circle the entrance. I moan into his hand and almost squeal in pain as he enters me swiftly, moving deep and hard into me.

"Tight and luscious as always, my dear."

I am momentarily frightened by how much he has overpowered me until he hits the sweet spot inside me and I relax into his grip. His willing prey. He presses my body harder against the tree and my nipples scratch against the rough bark, stimulating me further. I almost lose control when his other hand moves from around my waist to my clit. The pleasure is just too much. His cock hard inside me, my nipples burning in pain and my clit being pressed so hard by his demanding fingers. He picks up speed and it takes all I can not to move too much or fall over the delicious edge. Moaning and screaming into his hand helps. I am lost to the sensation. I am lost to the woods. I am lost to him.

***

Suddenly, my eyes fly open and I can see my hand busy between my legs as my body writhes against the blood red of my cloak on the green of the clearing. My basket is in clear view and I can hear the dying notes of what sounded like a howl as it left my lungs.

I sit up suddenly, removing my hands from inside my underwear as I try to remember what happened. Yet, I only remember blackness and the density of the forest canopy. I can feel annoyance at my forgetfulness but my hips sway with vigour and a sensation of excitement moves through me.

I brush the grass from my clothes and cloak, all the time feeling no fear at the absence of any creatures or people. I forget any worry I might have felt and turn my attention back to my errand, picking up my basket and heading back towards the path. The cake and milk intended for Grandma are waiting to be delivered and the sun has completely disappeared, making way for the silvery orb of the moon. I know I have to return and feel only disappointment that it will soon be over. What that was though, I was none the wiser. Yet, I couldn't ignore the amazing sense of peace.

As I continue my way along the path, I listen to the sound of the wind brushing past my hair and the crunch of the ground under my boots. The sight of my Grandma's wooden cabin lit from the inside by the soft glow of her fire is a welcome one. I notice the chopped logs used for the fire are in a neat pile next to her door as usual and the door latched tightly shut. Her old body forbade her from such a laborious task unless it was done by the local huntsman and her security from well, everyone, made her conscious of all her locks and bolts. I open the gate and I could swear I could feel myself being watched. Taking pleasure in the movement of my hips.

Yet, when I turned to look, there was nobody there.

I shrug it off as I knock on the door loud enough to wake the dead, or at least my Grandma. "Come in, my dear" her small voice sounds as I step inside. I ignore the slight flip of my stomach.

Inside everything is tidy and orderly, with a comfortable armchair near the roaring flames of an open fireplace. The pantry door locked firmly shut and the tiny kitchen in its usual pristine condition. I place the basket on the kitchen counter and begin to untie the knot at my neck to release my cloak. My eyes then land on the fireplace again and I freeze.

The copper kettle is not on the stove. Highly unusual for my tea addict of a grandma. The carpet near her armchair is slightly askew and the pillow has been knocked to the floor. Adding further to my fear, her red bed curtains are completely closed, obscuring my view of the bed's occupant. There is only a small gap between the curtains. "Grandma!" I call out, my voice louder than I intend and my whole body begins shaking as the silence becomes deafening.

I straighten and walk slowly towards the curtains, calling for her again but still no answer. Moving my fingers against the soft material, I move my face closer to the slight gap. My blood turns cold and the slickness between my legs begins to feel like a burning fire as I lock eyes with a blazing red gaze. Like the fires of hell, they seem to lick at my body but I feel no fear. Only a desperate need to once again venture into the woods.

12