Into the Woods

Story Info
Em takes a naked walk in the woods, too bad she isn't alone.
4.6k words
4.45
8.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Into the Woods

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+ though it may not be explicitly stated in the story. This story also depicts unprotected sex. Fiction is different from reality. This is by no means endorsing unsafe sex.


I've never been the type of person to do more than I should. I left that to the overachievers. But tell me, how did I, someone who would cram papers minutes before they were due, say yes to working through the weekend for the 4th time in a row? What kind of bullshit was this?

Somewhere, somehow, I convinced management that I was willing to take on all the extra work. And what's worse is I did nothing to change their impression. I actually said yes. I banged away at the old company keyboard and finished the report that was supposed to be done by someone 2 levels above me.

If they were going to subject me to this hell, the least they could do was update old equipment or spring for a softer chair. But I digressed.

I put in my extra hours and got ready to tidy up. Another great spring weekend, absolutely wasted in this hell hole.

As I was packing my things, I received a text from Nora. Nora and I go way back. We went to uni together and had our fair share of adventures. The only difference between the two of us is that she is loaded, family-owns-a-farm-and-vineyard loaded.

Em! Do you have plans next week?

The house on the acreage is free

wdyt about calling the girls and having a weekend in?

Lots of wine and cheese

Nora's acreage was a beautiful property. There was a wooded area for deer, a lake for fish, and sprawling hills with the occasional cow and horse. The area was so big, that they had several small cabins scattered throughout the property that they rent to honeymooners and tourists.

Gosh, I needed a vacation.

When are you driving in?

I texted back.

Hmmm....

Im thinking fri night, sat, then back to the city sun afternoon?

Now that's a proper weekend. I quickly went back to the computer, asked for Friday off, and then finished off the weekend plans with Nora. I asked if I could come a day earlier. I loved the girls, but I needed some time to myself. There was no better way of doing that than moving into the cabin--hours ahead, and taking a quiet walk around the property.

Np. I'll tell them to leave the key in the mailbox.

We're using the one near the stables, you remember?

We held her sister's bachelorette there years ago. Yes, I typed back.

I'm sure I'll find my way just fine. Nora's property might be massive, but her parents were resistant to change. I doubt things will look too different from the last time I was in the area.

I spend the next four days in anticipation. My suitcase is packed with my softest PJs and athleisure wear, I even reserved my granny panties for this. I was determined to be nothing but comfortable. I added my Kindle and toiletries, then zipped everything up. All I have left to do is a short grocery run for snacks and then I'm ready to go.

The next day, I smiled through unnecessary meetings. I laughed at the same old jokes. I even took the time to type up a short brief on everything I've been working on in case clients pop in with questions. I don't recall ever being this productive. But hey, the weekend was coming soon.

Come Friday morning, I woke up an hour later than I normally do. I could have had a leisurely breakfast, but I decided to head out. I stashed my overnight bag and purse in the backseat of my car and made my way to Nora's acreage.

The traffic was nonexistent, most of the cars were trying to get into the city, not out of it. Just before I hit the highway, I stopped by a drive-through and picked up my breakfast. I bought a breakfast sandwich and a chocolate milkshake and kept the food on the console.

The music blasted through my car radio and I'm having the time of my life. I took a sip of my milkshake when another car cut right in front of me. I quickly stepped on the brakes and my milkshake spilled all over my dress.

Ugh.

Most of it made its way to my lap. The spring air mixed with the chilled milkshake made me shiver, but I had bigger problems.

At first, the liquid pooled together on my lap. I thought I could keep on driving until I made it to the next gas station or truck stop, but little by little it seeped through the dress. I could feel the milkshake reaching my underwear and soaking it through.

The gas station would have to wait. I pulled over on the side of the road and tried to clean up. I used all the napkins that came with my order to soak the creamy liquid and wipe whatever made its way to the driver's seat. Then I used a wet wipe to clean up my hands and the tops of my thighs.

While I had a bag full of clothes, I didn't feel comfortable changing out in the open. My windows weren't tinted as well. I thought about my options for a second or two, before removing my milkshake-soaked underwear and tossing it to the back of the car. It was a good thing I wore a dress today. Sugary cream on my jeans and panties would have been enough to set me over the edge.

I squirmed in my seat, not used to the sensation of going commando. It was plenty cold too. But I slowly got used to the sensation. I periodically spread my legs open, knowing that I was the only one on earth who knew I wasn't wearing underwear.

My playful side took over and I started hiking the skirt up. The hem that usually rested around my knee moved to my mid-thigh. And during stretches of long open road, I bunched the skirt fabric around my hip, letting my pussy out in the open.

I must have looked silly, but it was a fun game I could play with myself. It made me hypervigilant about the other cars on the highway.

I decided to up the ante. I covered my pussy again with an inch of fabric, then unhooked my bra. I removed it and hid it in the backseat. I rolled down my windows and let the wind rush in. The air against the fabric, now the top of my dress outlined my breasts and lifted a small bit of my skirt.

My nipples hardened and bits of my arms and thighs turned to gooseflesh at the cold. I've never felt so excited and alive.

During small lulls at the red light, I knew other cars could see inside. I let down one of my dress straps so that the tops of my breasts would show. I've gotten a couple of appreciative honks, but I never fully exposed myself.

When I reached the general area of the acreage, I adjusted my shoulder straps and smoothened down my skirt. There was no use in flashing people I might encounter over the weekend.

Since the property was massive, there were multiple entrances and exits. I hadn't been in the area for a while, so I followed whatever route was proposed by the navigation system. Getting to the property was no problem, finding the cabin was a different story. I went in circles several times, before spotting the familiar log cabin with green trim. I parked outside and checked the mailbox. Sure enough, the key was right inside.

I moved my things in and left them in the living room. I didn't want to settle into a room without the girls there. I placed the cheese, wine, and chocolates in the refrigerator and set the crackers, bread, and chips on the table. I took out some dishes from the overhead cabinets and started to wash them. I was going to eat lunch and dinner alone, so might as well prep the things I needed. I'll be having sandwiches until the girls come with more groceries.

While I was by the sink, I caught sight of the pathway leading to the woods. The sun was at its peak, and it highlighted all the fresh grass and wildflowers that grew along the tree line. I wanted to take a shower, change out of my stained dress, and take a nap, but I've been cooped up in my cubicle for so long a walk wouldn't hurt.

I quickly washed the dishes, grabbed a bite of a granola bar, and walked outside. I followed the pathway, making sure I walked along the spots where the sun peeked through from the trees to stay warm. A breeze came through and I realized I forgot to wear my bra again. I shivered a little and felt my nipples harden again.

The cold made me hyper-aware of how exposed I was. I looked around to make sure there was no one around. I kept on the path until I stopped by the small clearing. The area was filled with sunlight. The small patches that warmed me through my walk were nothing compared to this. The feeling was absolutely delicious.

It would feel better if I was covered all over. I looked around and weighed my options. Given the size of the property, people could stay here for days without bumping into each other. And since Nora liked her privacy, our girls' weekend was probably in a more isolated area. She wouldn't stay in a cabin that was too close to the crowd. I removed my dress.

With nothing to block the wind, my skin prickled, but after a couple of minutes, I could feel the sun on my exposed shoulders and the top of my breasts. I spread my dress out, milkshake-side down, and laid on top of it. I let out a small laugh. I felt warm, free, and a little bit horny if I'm being honest.

Anyone could come by. They could see the pathway, take the same walk, pass by this clearing, and decide to set up camp. But stop short when they see me here--tits up in the air with my naked pussy out. The image of startled tourists made me wet.

In my imagination, I'd be cool as a cucumber. They could watch my pale ass jiggle as I walked back to the cabin. They'd be too shocked to do or say anything. Then again, who knows what would happen in real life.

I stayed in that clearing for a couple of minutes. I watched the clouds pass by as the leaves rustled in the wind. When the excitement wore off, I decided to test the waters again. I went back to the pathway with my dress in hand, but I wasn't ready to go back.

The last time we were here, we snuck into one of the employee rest stops. They were small unmarked cabins that had everything you needed--food, first-aid kits, a couch, and a couple of cots. We had a lot of interesting memories there.

During the bachelorette, most of us had the munchies and basically raided their panty. When one of the roaming security guards came by for coffee, he ended up having a free lap dance and make-out session with one of the bridesmaids. I bet that perked him up more than caffeine ever could.

I wanted to see if the rest stop was still there. Since I walked off the marked trail, I had to make creative decisions. All the trees looked the same. Even when I used to visit more often I didn't memorize the terrain that well.

Just when I was ready to head back, I saw the rest stop peeking through the trees. It wasn't the same one we went to before, but they had dozens of these scattered on the property. It shouldn't be too different.

The cabin was smaller than mine and a lot more rustic. It blended in well, with the surrounding environment. I tested the door and tentatively pushed it in when I found out it wasn't locked.

"Hello?" I called out. When I didn't hear a response, I went inside. They must have renovated the staff quarters because it was nicer than the cabin Nora prepared for our get-together.

There was a massive couch in the center of the room, anchored with what looked like a very expensive rug. There was a driftwood coffee table in front if it, with a porcelain tea set.

The lights were off, but I could see the massive wrought iron chandelier. There was a fireplace across the couch with a heavy wooden mantle that propped up a couple of landscape paintings of the property. The kitchenette was visible from the common area, but the bedroom and bathroom were hidden behind doors.

This must be for the managers. Nora always did say, they liked to treat senior staff. Maybe I should quit my job and just work for them. Nothing in our breakroom came close to this.

I was tempted to stay inside, but it was getting warmer. I went back outside and sat on the large bench on the porch and let my mind wander. I thought about that wild night with the gang.

While I was eating through the granola bars in their pantry, Poppy was with the security guard. I turned to look when I heard the rest of the group egg them on.

Poppy pushed the guard into one of the dining chairs and straddled his lap. She was on the taller end of 5 feet and had deep red hair--basically Jessica Rabbit brought to life. She wore cut-off denim shorts, a loose peasant blouse that showed off her shoulders, and a pair of cowboy boots. Nora's sister had a thing for the Wild West, so we all wore something West-adjacent.

She leaned in close and whispered something in his ear. He nodded, and she started to grind on top of him. One of the other girls, I don't know who, decided to put on some mood music. Poppy played with her top while rolling her hips. Her thumbs pulled on the bottom of the shirt's hem, flashing her cleavage and the lacey edges of her bra. She removed her shirt in one artful move and took his hands and laid them on top of her boobs.

He didn't move. His hands stayed on her breasts, but he didn't up the ante either. It was like he was weighing his options, probably wondering if this was worth losing his job over. Poppy goaded him on by pulling down one of the bra cups, and his thumb touched her nipple. She took that hand to her mouth and sucked on it before laying it down where it was before.

That seemed to do the trick. He unclasped her bra, tossed it to one of the other girls, and buried his face in her tits. I could see his tongue slowly lick one nipple, before wrapping his lips around the tip and sucking on it. Poppy threw her head back and rode his clothed erection harder. He kissed the top of her cleavage, the side of her neck until he found her lips. Their tongues battled for dominance.

I leaned forward on the bench, trying to add pressure on my clit. Every time I think about that night, I always end up hot and bothered. Part of me was glad I got to see it. Another part of me was jealous. Maybe I should have given it a go after Poppy. He seemed like he could have gone for round two if I asked. But no, I was so focused on my chocolates that I let the opportunity pass by.

Leaning against the bench only whet my appetite for more. I put my hands between my legs clutched the edge of the seat, and tried to grind down harder. My lower lips rubbed against the varnished wood and left a small trail of my arousal. I lifted one foot on the bench and let my finger continue the job.

My index and middle finger lightly touched the skin around my sex. Everything was sensitive and each feathery touch teased more out of me. My nipples hardened without stimulation and I could feel my skin prickle. I pressed my two fingers on my clit and savored the bloom of pleasure. Oh, I wanted so much more.

I continued to rub my clit at a furious pace, imagining how it would feel if I humped the guard's stiff erection. I teetered on the edge of climax. I could feel desire build deep in my sex. So I shifted. Instead of using the pads of my fingers, I used the bend of my finger to replicate the same delicious friction.

My breaths came out in quick pants as electricity climbed up my spine. I was so close when I heard the sound of leaves rustling in the background. I instinctively closed my legs and covered my chest. I considered hiding in the cabin, but it was too late.

"Don't stop on my account," he said in a teasing voice. He was tall, and built, and had the most tousled mop of dark hair on top of his head. He had an easy smile resting on his lips. If only I met him anywhere else. I've never felt so embarrassed in my entire life.

But I had followed my instincts up to this point. And I was sexually frustrated. My pussy wanted more, and maybe he could give it to me.

"You don't mind?" I said while resuming my old position. My legs were spread open with two fingers resting on the outer lips of my pussy. I feigned a confidence I never really had.

"Yeah, it's alright. I don't mind the view." He sat beside me on the bench.

"But it would be better if you let me join," he leaned forward and turned to look at me. His eyes trailed from my eyes, down to my chest, to my exposed sex. I felt a gush of wetness down there. His eyes found mine again, "I know how to pull my own weight."

"Do you, now?" I can't believe he was following my lead.

"I was doing just fine. Why don't you show me what you can do?" I took his hand and put his index finger in my mouth. My tongue wrapped around the digit, stroking the underside like it's his cock. Then I sucked hard.

I paid close attention to his reactions. If I got under his skin, he didn't show it.

"I could start now. But if I'm helping, I'm in charge." He removed his finger from my mouth and leaned further back in the seat. He made me sit on his lap with my back to his chest, and my legs dangling on both sides.

I leaned back and took a deep breath. He smelled like fresh pine and citrus. His hands rested on my hips. He nuzzled his nose against the side of my neck, before leaving small kisses. It was nice, but I was coming down quickly from the high I spent so much time building up. I pushed my ass against his erection, hoping it would push him to more.

He smiled against my skin, "so impatient, but I'm not one to leave a woman wanting."

He cupped the underside of my breasts, then rubbed my nipples with his thumbs. I expected his touch, craved it even. But as soon as he touched the sensitive part of my skin, I still jumped a little.

He kept one hand on my breast and moved the other to my sex. He pressed the heel of his hand against my bladder. The pressure was nice, but I wanted something better.

"Lower," I said.

"I thought I was in charge." He said in between the kisses he made around my neck.

"Yes, but only if you are here to work and not play."

He didn't say a word, but I could feel the shift. The one hand that lazily circled my nipple, pinched the tip and the other that casually rested on the mound of my sex, rubbing my clit. He stopped kissing me. Instead, all his attention was focused on bringing out every ounce of pleasure out of my tense flesh.

He inserted one finger inside and groaned when the wetness coated his finger. Two more followed.

"More," I said under my breath.

"I need more."

His fingers moved faster, but it wasn't enough.

"More," I insisted.

His hands went to my waist and lifted me in one strong motion. I scrambled to adjust my legs so that I straddled him. My pussy was resting right on top of his hard cock.

He pushed my ass forward and brought us closer together. My arms wrapped around his neck and I gave him a deep kiss. He broke away soon after and kissed the side of my neck.

I could feel my arousal soak the crotch of his jeans. I placed my hands on his shoulders and grinded against his dick. His breathing hitched every time my wet pussy made contact. I knew he wanted this as much as I did, maybe even more.

After teasing him for a while, I unbuttoned his jeans and took his dick out. It was long, girthy, with a pre-cum leaking at the tip. I moved to my knees so I could align his cock to my core, then lowered myself down. We both gave out low moans as he entered slowly moving from tip to hilt covered in my warmth.

It's been a while since I had penetrative sex, so I held my position until I got used to the feeling of fullness.

He must have felt my muscles tense because he stayed still as well.

"You okay?" He asked in a strained voice.

"It's fine. I'm fine." I answered quickly. "It's been a while."

"Alright. I'll take my cues from you."

I started off slow. I raised my hips slightly then moved down again. The walls of my wet pussy contracted against his stiffness, lightly squeezing his cock. The feeling of him in me stoked the fires in my belly, and I felt hungry for more.

12