Into the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rocked my hips faster. When I picked up the pace, he started to move as well. He would pull away at the same time, then push his cock in strong thrusts.

I felt a slight burn in my thighs and a pain in my knees, but it was nothing compared to the insatiable ache I felt in my core. My lips looked for his. I needed to be closer. I needed his heat. I needed to be fucked until my pussy couldn't take it anymore.

He wrapped his arms around my torso and stood up. His dick slid out, and I missed it already. He laid me down on the bench, and raised on leg up, before fucking me again.

The new position allowed him to go deeper. I watched him lose control with every thrust. His jeans hung low on his hips, and his shirt was soaked in sweat. His eyes roamed my body like he wasn't sure what view he liked better.

When I caught his eyes, I flicked my gaze to my breasts hoping his eyes would follow. I cupped my breasts and played with my nipples. He must have loved that because his face tensed in a way that told me he was close.

He held my leg close and gave three powerful thrusts before coming inside of me. His orgasm set off mine. I was blinded by pleasure. We stayed locked to each other while we rode out the rest of the orgasm.

He leaned down and sucked the skin on my neck. I wrapped my arms around him, trying to hold him close. I pushed my chest against his, so my nipples could get some attention.

When we climbed down from our high, his heavy body left mine. He sat upright on the bench, while I stayed on my back trying to catch my breath. Without his dick, his cum dribbled out of my pussy.

"Now that was something," he said, breaking the sound of our heavy pants.

"I know. I doubt you'd believe me, but I never do this," I replied while covering my eyes with my arm.

"I was just so stressed at work, I want--"

"To do something reckless?" He said, trying to finish my sentence.

"No! Release. I didn't think anyone would be here." I explained.

He gave me a curious look.

"What?"

"Solo? You know I live here right?"

"What!" I quickly sat up. "These are staff quarters, but no one lives here. Nora said most go home. I didn't know anyone was staying here"

"Who's Nora?" He asked. I looked deep into his brown eyes and realized he looked as puzzled as I felt.

"Nora Price? Charles Price's daughter? The man who owns his place?"

"Sorry to disappoint you darling, but I own this land. Charlie's property is next door," he said with a chuckle.

"I-I'm so sorry. I must have walked further than I thought. I didn't know I was close to the boundary." I quickly picked up my discarded sundress and put it on. I aggressively brushed the milkshake and grass stains, but it still looked all kinds of messy. I really needed to go back to the cabin.

"No, it's fine. I'm kinda insulted though. I had a proper architect and interior designer. I didn't think my place looked too bad."

I blushed at his teasing tone. "I thought it was for management, that's why it's nicer," I mumbled under my breath.

"Well, if you have nothing else to do, why don't you stay for the weekend?" He said while tucking his dick back into his jeans.

"Have a proper vacation."

"Oh, I couldn't. We were supposed to have a girl's weekend. That's why I was at Nora's."

"That sounds fun and all, but I doubt anyone there could actually help your real problem." He stood up and rested his arms on the porch railing.

I mirrored his position, "what would that be?"

"You need a good fucking. That little show back there wasn't enough. Not for me or for you."

I looked out to the forest in front of us, with his cum still dripping down my thigh. He was right. I definitely wanted more. He sensed my hesitation.

"Why don't we do this? I'll drive you back to Charlie's, you can pick up your things, and tell Nora where you are going. Hell, you can ask them about me. I've got nothing to hide.

He was right too. Nora lived here her entire life. Their family knew everyone in the area. This was safer than meeting a stranger in a bar. Besides, he was a phenomenal lay and had such an easygoing personality. I gave a small smile, "yeah?"

"Yeah. But first, let's get you a change of clothes. You look well-fucked and I'd rather keep that image to myself."

There were more perfect spring mornings at this cabin since that day and even more mind-blowing orgasms. So while I bitch and complain about overtime and shitty office dynamics, it unwittingly gave me the best lay of my life and I never had to settle for less ever again.

12