Into the Woods in Rubber Pt. 02

Story Info
Rubber slut adventure in the woods.
1k words
4.48
7.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've just been fucked when more of the group arrives.

"What have we here?" a new voice asks.

"Someone left this faggot bound to a tree for us. He had a sign around his neck that read a fuck toy to be used for your pleasure and entertainment. It sounded good to us so we've been using the toy for our fun. I'd bet you bunch of guys would like to join in." said the person that had just fucked me.

With that, they began to loosen the ropes on my wrists. They turned me so that I was now positioned over the corner of the table. They retied my hands to the bench. Cum continues to leek from my freshly fucked hole. I wiggle my ass and stick my tongue out. I am inviting the new visitors to use me. I may have been well fucked but I am still craving cock and cum. I never seem to be able to get enough.

"Looks like we've got a horny faggot slut here. Look at him. He's begging for more. Well boys, let's not disappoint." one of the new men point out.

I hear zippers being opened. In just seconds someone grabs my head and thrusts a cock in my mouth. It's hot but still not fully erect. Time to go to work. I suck him into my mouth and down my throat. Without being able to use my hands I must maximize pleasure for him with my mouth. I use my lips, my tongue and my throat to stimulate him. I use my 'magic mouth' and have him hard as steel in just seconds.

It's a nice cock, long and not too thick, just the way I like it. I can easily take him deep in my throat and massage his shaft with my throat muscles. I become like a vacuum, wanting to suck every last drop of cum from his balls. I bob up and down on his cock from just its head until I am balls deep. I am moving in fast but deep strokes, milking him, until he pulls away.

"Oh my god." I hear.

"That faggot is incredible. I've never been sucked so thoroughly. With that kind of sucking no one could last more than a minute or two." He tells the others.

"Move out of my way back there. I'm going to fuck this faggot so that I'm in control and can decide when I want to cum." He states.

With that he moves behind me and impales me on his ridged cock. He grabs my hips and in one stroke is buried deep in my ass. He is determined to have his way. His strokes are slow and deep. I try to fuck back on his magnificent cock but he won't allow it. He has a firm grasp on me and prevents me from moving. The only control I have is the muscles in my anus. I concentrate and constrict and release my muscles to massage his cock.

My attention is diverted as someone else has stepped in front of me and taken my head in his hands. I feel the tip of a cock at my lips. I smell his sex. I taste a salty taste. I feel his heat and hardness. He must have been stroking his cock. My attention is now divided. I find it hard to focus on just one cock. I decide to give up any effort to control and let both men use me.

The cock behind me quickens his thrusts. This in turn is pushing my mouth onto the cock in front of me. As one cock goes deeper into me the other is moving further out of me. The three of us are like a steam engine with the pressure building, the stroking accelerating, building to some breaking point. I am consumed by the pleasure, by the desire, the intoxication of being used for the pleasure of both men.

I hear both men moaning, guttural sounds, growing louder and more urgent. I am being pounded deep and hard. The engine is about to explode as the pressure exceeds the limits of endurance. A scream from behind and I am being filled with cum deep in my body. A gasp from in front of me and my mouth and throat are being filled to overflowing. My own cock lets loose of a torrent of cum. Three as one, all in a state of bliss.

They both pull out and I feel empty but not for long. I don't know how many there are but for the next couple of hours I am fucked and I suck cock after cock. I am used as I had hoped. No, I am used beyond hope and expectations. It was more than I had hoped for, more than I could have dreams.

When it all subsides and ends the mouth gag is buckled back in place. My wrists are untied. I am helped into a standing position. I feel them move me. My back is once again against the tree. My hands are being pulled behind me and I'm being cuffed back to the tree. I hear them leaving. Their conversation and the sound of their footsteps are growing more distant.

As I remain attached to the tree I drift off into a dream state. I am exhausted, sticky, wet, and used. My consciousness is in another place. I am adrift. Some indeterminate amount of time has passed. I hear a voice.

It's Jack. "Are you alright?"

I snap back to the real world. He removes the hood so that I can respond.

"More than you could ever know." I tell him.

He unties me and removes the spreader bar.

"You look like you have been well used. You've got cum everywhere." He observes.

With that, he puts his hand behind my head and kisses me. It's a deep, probing kiss, of love and friendship. He gives my cock a tug before snapping the cover back in place. He puts everything in our bag, puts his arm around me and we walk back out of the woods.

"I'm going to take you home and clean you up. I'll feed you and then take you to bed. I want to hear every second of your adventure and then I want to make love with you." Says my best friend.