Weekend Away with Daddy

Story Info
Story of my weekend away in the wilderness at a gay BnB.
2.2k words
4.59
24.4k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tvastor
tvastor
48 Followers

A year or so back I decided to take a few days off work to stay at a gay guest house north of the city. It was a small affair, only 5 bedrooms, but was on it's own private lake. The seclusion was what I was desperate for, and was very much looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

I arrived at the house on Thursday evening, and was greeted by Matt, who owned the place. He looked to be in his early 50s or maybe late 40s and was wearing a loose fitting tank top that did little to cover him up. His salt and pepper chest hair poured out of the top. He checked me in helped me take my bags to my room. The house was a U shape, with three bedrooms on each side (one was for the owners, and 5 guest bedrooms) and at the bottom of the U a dining room and living room and kitchen, and then in the courtyard there was some lounge areas and then a path that led straight out to the dock.

As I put my stuff down he told me about the other guests. One couple, both in their 50s, and another single traveler who was also in his 50s. It seemed like I would be the baby of the group (I was 21 at the time). This didn't really bother me. Although I definitely have a thing for older men I wasn't at this place to have sex, I just needed a weekend off.

Matt then explained the rules of the place to me. As it was their own private lake we were more than welcome to go skinny dipping and to take kayaks out to the few islands that dotted the area. He said quite often some of the guys choose to walk around naked, but that I need not feel like I have to take my clothes off (after all, he was wearing clothes). The place was also open to sex. Matt explained that guests were allowed to have sex wherever they liked around the house or property. He told me that I had missed dinner but there was plenty left over if I was hungry.

After that Matt left me to unpack. After I threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt and went out to the deck where all the other guests were. I saw Matt chatting with three other men and he beckoned me over and introduced me to everyone.

There was Tom, Matt's husband, and Adam and Liam, who were the married couple. They told me that the other man who was staying, Gary, was on a evening kayak paddle around the lake before it got dark.

This place was definitely daddy central. Tom was huge, a true bear of a man. Although he only stood an inch or two above my height of 6', he was at least 200lbs, and covered in hair. He had a big bushy beard and thick, dark hair covered most of his body. He was wearing only a speedo which seemed to struggle to contain his bulge. Compared to this, Matt looked tiny. By this time he had lost his shirt so I could get a better look at him. He was about the same height as me, maybe a tiny bit taller, and, although not as hairy as his husband, still had an impressive amount of fur.

Adam and Liam, who were in front of me, were both in the nude. Neither of them cut the finest of figures, but they were well into their 50s, and were still very handsome. Adam was shorter, about 5'10", and Liam about 6'1". Adam had a few sprayings of grey hair across his chest, but was relatively smooth, while Liam was almost as hairy as Tom. But what really caught my attention was the weapons dangling between their legs. Both were huge. They both hung about 5 inches down and were thick. Standing between these men I could feel myself getting hard.

Luckily there was nothing sexual in the air, and we just continued chatting. Then I noticed someone pull up to the dock, that must be Gary. He pulled the kayak onto the shore and then sauntered over to us. He was also stark naked, and seemed to be the king of the place. Came over and shook my hand and introduced himself. He was taller than me by a couple inches, and although not as big as Tom, still could maybe do with losing a couple pounds. But he exuded confidence. He was also hairy, covered in the perfect amount of salt and pepper hair, which formed a thick pelt around his chest and then drew the eye down to a big bush which surrounded his impressive package. He seemed to be the biggest here. His cock hung down about 6 inches and like everyone else, was thick.

It seems I didn't get the memo that in order to stay here you need to be hairy and have a giant cock, but no one seemed to mind my presence. Gary excused himself to freshen up and I went to lay down on a lounger to read for a bit before turning in. After a couple minutes Gary returned from his room, still naked, and came over to sit down with me.

We struck up some small talk until he asked, "why do you still have your clothes on? You should really take them off, it's very freeing."

"I guess I'm just not super comfortable with being naked around other people." I replied

"Oh come on!" Gary said, "You're easily the best looking of all of us here. You've got the best body, you have nothing to be worried about! We're all men, we all have the same parts."

He was right really, I had absolutely no reason to be embarrassed. If anything, I should be confident. I was younger and had a better body than everyone here. I might have a smaller cock than them all (mine was about 6 inches fully hard) but who cares, these guys didn't seem like the type to care.

"So what do you say, will you join us in au naturel?" asked Gary.

"I will!" I replied.

With that I stood up and removed my shirt and hung it on the back of my chair. Then I removed my shorts and tossed them away. I was standing now in a skimpy pair of underwear in front of a man more than twice my age. Gary noticed my hesitation and said, "oh come on now, just one piece more, it's ok, you can do it."

With that I removed my underwear and stood for a second, letting the breeze blow around my body.

"So what do you think, it's great isn't it!" said Gary

It really was. Being nude was one thing, but being nude with a group of older, manly men was entirely something else. There was no air of judgement, just boys being boys. It felt truly freeing.

I sat back down and continued reading next to Gary. What surprised me the most was that I was naked in front of all these men, and not one of them tried to make a move or touch me or anything. It seemed like it would truly be a relaxing weekend.

I sat outside with Gary for a few more hours, chatting and reading. We watched the sunset, which was very late given how far north we were, after which everyone else went to bed, leaving just the two of us. At around 11 I decided to call it a night, and said goodnight to Gary.

"I think I'll do the same thing," He said "but before we do, would you like to take a quick dip in the lake with me? I always love to take a dip before bed."

I said why not and led us down to the shore. Gary was following me and I could feel his gaze piercing into my back, I was sure he was checking out my ass. We waded in together and frolicked around a bit. Then I came back to sit on the shore while Gary finished his swim. He waded out of the lake towards me, his hair matted down to his chest, and his huge cock swinging around freely, and then sat down next to me, with his leg touching mine. I was filled with lust and could feel my dick hardening. Embarrassed, I tried to cover it up. Gary must have noticed because he moved his had to put it on the inside of my thigh and said:

"No need to cover up, I feel the same way about you."

He then took my hand and placed it on his hardening cock, then took my head and kissed me. It was a deep and long kiss. After a while of kissing and fondling each other, we got up and headed back to the courtyard. Both of us were now fully hard, and Gary's cock had reached it's full length of 9 inches, and was incredibly thick.

He sat down on the lounger, straddling it with both legs, and I knew what I had to do. I got down on my knees in front of him and got to work on his cock. I started at the tip and then worked my way down inch by inch, kissing and licking all around the massive pole. When I reached his hairy balls I took each of them in my mouth, making sure the man above me was enjoying it. Gary was leaning back with his hands behind his head exposing his hairy armpits. His eyes were closed and he looked to be truly enjoying himself.

I went back to slobbering all over his cock and worshiped the huge piece of meat for a while more. I tried to get as much of it in my mouth as possible but wasn't able to deepthroat the entire thing. Luckily Gary was patient and didn't seem to be in any hurry, after all, we would both be here for a few more days.

After a while of this he pulled me up to him and as I straddled him he kissed me deep and long. He then whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me, and I willingly obliged.

Sitting on his lap, he covered his cock in spit, adding to the copious amount I had left on it, and lined it up with my hole. Slowly I began to impale myself on his monster. It was unbelievably painful and I tried to lift myself off it, but Gary held me down.

"It's ok" He said, "Daddy isn't going to hurt you, we will go slow."

I trusted him, and let him take over. With a lots more spit, and his hips rocking gently, Gary slowly brought me down onto his cock, inch by inch, until I could feel is bush tickling my ass. I felt so full, yet so comfortable also. It felt almost natural to let this 9 inch beast impale my hole. Once he realised I was ready, Gary began to thrust into me.

He held on to me and bounced me up and down like a baby on his lap. With each thrust I was in more and more pleasure. This man really knew how to fuck. After a while of this he picked me up and flipped me over onto my back and began to plough me missionary style. Staring into Gary's eyes I knew I wasn't going to last very long. I began to jack my cock and within a minute I was spurting cum all over my chest.

"Mmmmmmm yeah baby, cum for Daddy, cum all over yourself." Gary said.

It turned me on so much when he called himself Daddy, and spurt after spurt of cum came out of my cock. When I had finished I lay there completely spent, but Gary wasn't finished. He kept pounding into me. What he did next was enough to make me cum again.

He pulled out of me, leaving my hole gaping and sore, then scooped up my cum, and slathered it onto his cock. Using my own cum as lube he dove back into me and started pounding me with a passion I had never known.

"I'm getting close," He said

"Please cum inside me Daddy," I said "I want Daddy's warm seed. I want you to make me yours."

That seemed to push him over the edge, and he thrust into me one final time before exploding inside of me. He pumped cum into my battered hole until he collapsed on top of me.

We lay like that for a couple minutes. His cock, now deflated, flopped out of my hole, followed by a stream of my new daddy's seed. We stood up together on shaky legs and kissed, and as we did so I became aware of my surroundings for the first time since we had begun to fuck. As I looked around the courtyard, the bedroom lights were on, and inside the windows I could see Matt and Tom in one room, and Adam and Liam in another, all staring at Gary and I, and rubbing their hard cocks.

As turned on as I was by the sight, there was no way I could keep going that night. Gary clearly thought the same thing. He took my hand and led me to his room, where I spent the night.

We fell asleep quickly, and I was looking forward to seeing what the rest of the weekend had in store.

tvastor
tvastor
48 Followers