Into the Wyvern's Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't taken its eyes off of her since they had entered the cave, it just stood there looking at her. Adria gently pushed herself up off of the ground so she was sitting. She didn't want it to think she was threatening so she moved slowly. Her spear was only a half dozen feet to the side, but she didn't even look over to it. She didn't plan on attacking it after all. She pulled off what remained of her pants and she was left just wearing her boots.

"Thank you," she said softly, looking up at it. She didn't think it understood her words; maybe it could understand her tone though? She couldn't be sure. Adria felt almost crazy speaking to a wild wyvern, but she continued doing it. "I really enjoyed that," she said, blushing slightly and looking away from the wyvern's eyes for a moment. It was such a silly reaction. She came to her senses and looked back up at it. This wasn't some village boy she had fooled around with; this was one of the most dangerous creatures in the land. It didn't understand her, there was no reason to be shy around it, whatever was going to happen she couldn't stop it. So playing coy wasn't going to change anything.

Adria slowly rose up, slightly unsteady still, but she didn't fall. The wyvern lowered its head so the two of them were eye to eye. Its stance seemed relaxed as if a wyvern could look relaxed, with its wings planted to either side. It filled up the mouth of the cave but it didn't seem like it was intentionally trying to stop her from leaving. It stepped forward towards her; Adria didn't move though, she forced herself not to step back from it.

Rather than attack her or doing anything fearsome at all, the wyvern lowered its head, lapping at her breasts again. Adria couldn't help but laugh at the gesture, the creature seemed fairly singularly minded. Its snout pressed against her as its tongue ran along her chest again insistently.

"You really like my tits, don't you?" Adria murmured, slightly amused. She was still on edge from the tonguing it had just given her; if she didn't control herself she'd be pulling the wyvern's head between her legs again. As if it could read her mind, the wyvern's tongue wandered lower, darting against her crotch. "I don't know if I can handle another orgasm like that..." she cooed, biting her lip and debating whether she should try to stop the beast.

As it continued tormenting her, Adria moved her hands up to its head. She slowly caressed its scaly hide, murmuring out encouragement as it went about licking her. In other circumstances, this would be a paradise. Adria wasn't even ashamed of a wyvern giving her such pleasure, but she did need to find a way to escape the mountain. Getting an egg seemed to be out of the question at this point, but maybe she could escape with her life.

It was a challenge to keep escape at the forefront of her thoughts, the wyvern's tongue felt so good against her naked body. It had been moving steadily downward and was insistently probing between her legs again with its tongue, pressing her to spread them again.

"I shouldn't," she murmured, stroking one of its horns with her hand. It would be so easy to give in, to let the creature do what it wanted to her. Adria knew she had to leave, somehow. She steeled her will, ready to try and push the wyvern away from her. She looked past it to the mouth of the cave; she could do this. As her eyes returned to the wyvern she caught sight of something she hadn't before. With the wyvern ducking down low it had been difficult to see, but now that she had, Adria couldn't take her eyes off of it.

The wyvern certainly wasn't an 'it', it was clearly male and he had the biggest cock that Adria had ever seen. He was still lapping at her pussy, but all of her attention was on his cock. She could only see its silhouette at this distance but she wanted to see it up close. Adria gently pushed him back from between her legs. The wyvern looked up at her and growled softly but he did move back.

Adria kept a hand against his head and traced down his neck as she moved closer to him. The wyvern straightened slightly, his tail settling on the ground as he leaned back. He looked down at her, quiet for the moment as she stepped forward between his wings. She only had to lean down slightly to be face to face with his cock and to see it completely.

She had no idea was to expect, she had never imagined what a wyvern's shaft looked like, but regardless it exceeded her expectations. Adria couldn't stop herself from moving in still closer. The shaft was thick and green, a slightly paler shade than the wyvern's scales. Ridges ran around it and the head of it came to a tip instead of bulging out.

Adria knew she shouldn't continue, she should try to escape when she perhaps had a chance. She was still thoroughly turned on though, the second treatment of the wyvern's tongue had only reignited the fires and she wanted to know what a wyvern's cock was like. It was only fair, she rationalized, he had gone down on her, she should do the same. She ignored how that didn't make sense and brought a hand forward to tentatively touch his cock.

At the contact the wyvern let out a low rumble from deep in its chest, that was undoubtedly from pleasure. Adria moved her hand in further, beginning to wrap her fingers around his shaft. He was too thick from her to go all the way around him though so she brought her other hand forward. He was harder than any human cock and hotter too. Adria bit her bottom lip her eyes locked onto him as she gave his shaft a slow pump. The wyvern hissed out loudly above her, shifting on his feet at the treatment.

"Do you like that?" Adria asked, already knowing what the answer was and that there wouldn't be one from him. She just couldn't help herself. She worked her hands down his shaft again which did give her a sign of approval as he hissed again and took a step towards her. His shaft pressed against her with the motion, pushing up between her breasts. "Oh, you really like it," she cooed.

The wyvern didn't move again and Adria was able to continue working her hands along him. She didn't just use her fingers though. He clearly enjoyed her breasts so she kept them pushed along his pole, rocking back and forth against him as she stroked him. His hisses of pleasure encouraged her onward and she picked up the pace. Adria pinned his thick length against her breasts and ground herself against him, working him faster.

Adria was getting lost in the moment, at the pleasure and strangeness of it all. She thought today would go one of two ways; either she would get a wyvern egg or she would be killed. Never in her wildest dreams did she think it ended with her titfucking one of the wyverns.

Up to this point, he had seemed content to let Adria set the pace up to now, but judging by the growl of his breathing he was getting excited. The wyvern began thrusting up into her cleavage and hands, hissing in pleasure as he used her. Adria was more than happy to have him doing the moving; it left her to focus on holding his ridged shaft against her. The feeling of the inhumane cock rubbing along her, and the clear pleasure he was feeling, had Adria more turned on than ever.

He let out a rumbling hiss that echoed through the small cave and Adria could only smile. He had treated her so kindly it was only fair that she do the same. Nevermind how much she was enjoying this as well. With the latest thrust from the wyvern what she could only assume was precum began to drip from his cock head. It was far thicker than any human precum and it was a light pale green. His excitement was mounting even more and a steady stream of it began to spill from his cock and down onto her cleavage, lubing up her breasts for him.

Adria wasn't concerned at all at the mess he was making of her. The thick precum was slowly dripping down her chest and coating her stomach. She was already naked on top of the mountains, what would a little mess matter?

She was curious though. The next time he thrust forward she ducked her head down and opened her mouth. Adria flicked her tongue out and licked the tip of his shaft, tasting the wyvern's precum. She didn't know what to expect as a flavor, but it wasn't bad. She licked it again; it tasted as if it had a hint of spice to it. The second taste was even better than the first so she didn't stop and took a third lick when the wyvern thrust up enough for her to reach it.

When Adria did he let out a shudder and stopped thrusting against her. Instead, he pressed forward until the tip of his cock was within easy reach of her. She took full advantage of his positioning, idly stroking him again, but her attention was truly on tasting him. The hisses of pleasure were nearly constant as she took her turn lapping at him. Each sound of excitement spurred her on.

The challenge was simply how large he was. Adria put herself to the task though. She stretched her mouth as wide as she could and pressed her lips against him instead of her tongue. She was able to get her mouth around the tip of his cock, but as she leaned her head further down it became more and more of a challenge. She could feel his cock quivering against her, his arousal and excitement couldn't be more clear.

She worked her mouth down another inch of his shaft and was rewarded with a splash of his precum against her tongue. Adria didn't hesitate to swallow down, reveling in the prize. The wyvern was being patient with her or perhaps he didn't fully understand what she was doing and just knew it felt good. Either way, she was able to steadily take more of him into her mouth. Her tongue caressed along his hard shaft, working him as best she could. Every once in a while she had to pull back off of him to catch her breath. Each time he waited for her to return and growled in pleasure in response.

Adria was finally able to fit a decent portion of his cock, stretching her jaw wide to take him. She murmured at the accomplishment, her tongue vibrating against his length. He returned the sound and exhaled sharply as she began to move her lips along him. She wasn't able to do it quickly, but she steadily moved her mouth up and down his cock. Her hands continued rubbing his length keeping him tightly pinned between her breasts.

Suddenly he bucked forward and another inch of his cock thrust down her throat. Adria was taken by surprise but she managed to handle it. The wyvern was still after the sudden move, it seemed as if he couldn't help himself. She relaxed further, bobbing her head along more of his length this time. Her spit was running down his length, adding to the mess that was her chest now.

The wyvern let out an echoing hiss and began to slowly push forward into her mouth. Adria stopped moving and let him take over the pace of things. She leaned her head back to look up at him. He was staring down at her as intensely as ever and when she caught his eye, he let out a growl. Adria tried smiling at him, but his cock was already stretching her mouth wide. One of his wings moved in, wrapping around her and keeping her in place as he pushed into her mouth faster.

Adria almost gagged with how much she was taking, but she steadied herself and relaxed, letting the wyvern use her throat how he wanted. The pace continued to pick up and the wet sound of his thick shaft sliding into her mouth filled the cave. His growls of pleasure quickly overcame them and drowned out her's. His thrusts picked up more and more and just when Adria couldn't take anymore he stopped.

His cock twitched down her throat and he let out a loud cooing sound as he came. Adria could feel the thick cum shooting down her throat and she moved to pull off of him. Another shot slid down her throat and the next filled her mouth. The slightly spicy cum coated her tongue and teeth. Without thinking about it she swallowed it down. The next pair of shots came too closely together, the first filling her mouth again and the next overflowing from it and dripping down her chin.

Adria popped off of his cock, greenish cum running down her lips and dripping onto her breasts. The wyvern still wasn't spent yet. One final gush of seed erupted from him and landed right on her face. Adria quickly closed her eyes to avoid being blinded by the load. She blinked it away from her eyes to see the last few drops of his seed trickling from his cock head and down onto her breasts. Both of them were left breathing heavy, and Adria a mess. The wyvern unwrapped his wing from around her and took a step back and looked down at her.

She looked down at her naked body, at how covered it was in his cum. When she brought a hand to her face, she was met with similar sticky results. "Are you happy?" she asked, glaring up at him. Adria wasn't completely serious, but she was a complete mess now. Even more than before this wasn't how she had expected the night to go.

He did seem happy, quite happy. The wyvern leaned down and nuzzled against her hair. She patted his cheek. "It's fine," she relented with a smile. He pulled back and sat down on the ground, always watching her. Adria stepped back and picked up her shredded pants; it wasn't going to do her much good in its current state anyway. She used them to wipe her face and then her body clean, although she did lick the last couple drops of his seed off her lips.

Adria was as clean as she was going to get. She picked up her cloak and wrapped it around herself. Only the front tie had been cut, so that at least was usable. She turned to see him still there and past him that night had fallen completely. She wasn't going anywhere now. The trails were treacherous in the best of conditions; if she left now she was sure to tumble down some cliffside.

Not to mention the cold. She had been distracted by several things earlier, but now with no clothes and just her cloak, the cold of the mountain was getting to her. Adria shivered and pulled the cloak closer around herself. Not to mention she was tired. The hike up the mountain had been no small feat, and it wasn't like she had been resting the last few hours. She would have to try in the morning. Her quest to get an egg had been unsuccessful but she had experienced things with a wyvern that she didn't think were possible.

When she shivered again the wyvern stood up and walked towards her. He moved and settled down in front of her, blocking the wind and the worst of the chill from her. At this point Adria found herself trusting the wyvern, she had little choice and given how he had treated her so far she didn't think he was going to hurt her. She moved in closer to him and he lifted up a wing, inviting her in closer.

"Thanks," she murmured with a smile. Adria settled in against his chest, pulling the cloak tightly around herself. The wing settled down against her and the chill of the mountain all but disappeared. Combined with the heat from his body Adria was quite comfortable. She folded up the ruined remains of her shirted and used it as a makeshift pillow and laid down.

At this point, she was too tired and worn out to worry about what the future held. Her life was still at risk up here, and she really didn't know the wyvern's intentions; was she his pet? Would he allow her to leave? Those were worries for tomorrow, for now, she wiggled in closer to the wyvern and got comfortable for the night.

12