Intoxicated

Story Info
Phoebe sets her sights on her cute new male neighbor.
11.7k words
4.78
50.1k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firebird68
firebird68
1,292 Followers

Hey, everyone! Hope you all enjoy this new story of mine. It's a slightly altered version of a different story for literotica. There will be a follow-up chapter, so feel free to leave any suggestions you think this story might benefit from.

Quick tag warning, there is male on futa content here.

Thanks!

firebird68

Finishing up her work, Phoebe sighed and pushed her chair away from her desk. She hated accounting. It was the most tedious and boring part about owning a bar. It didn't help that she always procrastinated and held it off until the last minute to get it done. Fortunately, now that it was off her plate, she wouldn't have to think about it for another month. Stretching her arms above her head, she cracked the knots in her back and exited her office in the back hallway, going into the bar itself.

She had recently bought the place and rebranded it as her own after coming back to New York. It was a good change of pace. Being a pro wrestling promoter and performer had come with its ups and downs and had been good for her, but it was exhausting. Dealing with the backstage politics and drama and fighting to get new talent or for a spot on the cards. It had worn on her quite a bit. Worse still, she had a falling out with her biggest star, and they had parted ways.

So, she had given it up and come back to New York, leaving Japan behind. It had taken a little bit to find the right place for sale. She wanted a bar that wasn't in the upscale part of the city, nor in the dangerous spots. Something in between. Eventually, she had found this place in Brooklynn and put her savings into it. Only a year later, and she knew she had made the right choice. Money flow was great, and her workload was pretty easy. Other than keeping track of the books, her least favorite part, she just had to make sure that the bartenders did what they were supposed to. That was the easy part, considering that she had managed much more difficult people in the past and in a much higher stress industry. Some nights, she would slide behind the bar and make some drinks or pour some beers, but mostly she left her workers to their own devices and let them handle things.

The best part about owning a bar, though, was how easy it was to score hookups. Just mention the fact that she was the owner to some girl in her twenties and she was practically between her legs already. Between that and her looks, it was no hard feat to get them back to her place and then reveal the big guns between her legs and let the fun begin. She was usually successful in getting their number for future trysts the next morning, too.

The bar was still empty right now. It was only a bit past ten in the morning, after all. Her workers wouldn't even get in to start setting up for the evening until three o'clock. She could go back to her apartment until then. Besides, her bar manager, Kimmie, had her own key and was always on top of things without her being there. Even if Phoebe didn't make it for opening, Kimmie would have everything in order. Walking the short block back to her apartment building, she headed up to the third floor where she lived. Hers was the second to last on that floor. The hall was L-shaped, and her apartment was right in the corner with the final unit being around the corner of the L, right next to hers. It had been empty for a couple months now. To her surprise, the hallway outside of the empty apartment was filled with a stack of boxes and other items.

'Someone must be moving in.' she thought to herself.

Sure enough, the front door was slightly ajar, and she could hear somebody moving furniture around inside. Curious as to who her new neighbor was, she peaked at the boxes to try to get some clues when something caught her eye. It was a vintage, framed WrestleMania III poster featuring Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant staring each other down. She used to have a similar poster in her old office when she was a talent manager. Okay, now she had to meet this person. Weaving her way through the boxes, she raised her hand and was about to tap on the front door when it suddenly swung open, startling both her and the person inside.

Phoebe was stunned. The young man that had just scared the crap out of her by answering the door unexpectedly was just her type. He looked about five years younger than her, somewhere in his mid-twenties, and he was tall, at about six foot two or three, and all muscle under his blue t-shirt and jeans. But not in a body-builder way, more of an athlete way. His thick, jet-black hair was combed straight back, and his eyes were a dark green color. His face was handsome to match and well sculpted with just a hint of shadow that indicated he hadn't shaved this morning. God, she could have made a fortune managing a man like this if she were still in the business. He was the perfect look for either a hero or a heel and had the right size to be believable as both, too. She would probably introduce him as a heel and then wait for the right storyline for him to turn...

"Can I help you?" he asked, interrupting Phoebe from her fantasy booking.

"Oh, sorry about that." She laughed. "I live next door and noticed you were moving in so I figured I would come say hello. My name's Phoebe."

She held out her hand and he shook it, his large grip dwarfing her own smaller hand.

"Phoebe?" he raised an eyebrow. "That's a pretty name. Want to come in?"

"Certainly."

He moved from out of the doorway and allowed her to enter the apartment. It was pretty similar to her own as far as the layout, but still obviously in the process of being moved into.

"Sorry about the mess." James apologized, moving some boxes off the two adjacent couches in the living room to clear some space for them to sit.

"No problem."

She smiled to herself as he hurriedly dumped the stuff on the ground. She liked him already. He seemed sweet.

"Please, sit down." He offered, gesturing to the now cleared spot on the sofa.

Lounging on the couch, Phoebe crossed one leg over the other and looked the young man up and down.

"So, James, what brings you around here?" she asked.

"Work, actually." He replied.

"What kind of work do you do?"

"I'm a cop."

Ooph. She had never really liked cops. Of course, she spent a good chunk of her high school days committing petty crimes like shoplifting and stuff, so that was a big part of the problem. But she also had always found them to be egotistical and power hungry. The interactions she had, the cops would throw their weight around and act like their badges made them Jesus or something. It always made her want to puke

James noticed the sudden dark flicker come across her face and smiled.

"I take it you don't like cops then?" he laughed.

"No, I just didn't figure you for a police officer is all." Phoebe lied.

"Well, I'm just starting out and passed the academy recently."

"What did you do before this?"

"Computer tech."

The look of palpable surprise that crossed Phoebe's face made him laugh again.

"Yeah, I'm a geek." He admitted. "Don't tell anyone."

"So...computer tech...cop..."

She held up both hands, as if weighing them out on a scale.

"How do those two add up? Pretty drastic career change there."

"Well, I went to college for computer engineering down south and got a job for a couple years. I thought about opening up my own shop, but I missed New York City too much. The NYPD had an opening in their cyber crimes department, so I sent in an application while going through the academy, and they accepted. I'm hoping to apply for a federal agency eventually. FBI or NSA or something. So, I'm not exactly a beat cop, but I do have the badge and gun and all."

"You grew up around here?"

"Queens. My dad is a fire fighter. He gave me the same look that you just did earlier when I mentioned I was joining the NYPD. How am I doing so far?"

"How are you doing?"

"You're judging me to see if you'll mind having me as a neighbor, right?" James confirmed. "What's my score? Pretty low, I take it."

Phoebe raised an eyebrow, a sly smile spreading across her face. She had underestimated this kid a little.

"You got me, James." She admitted. "You do lose points for being a cop. You were right, I'm not a fan of law enforcement."

"Ouch. Any redeeming qualities?"

"Some. You're nice, you're handsome, a little clever, and..."

She pointed out through the open front door at the framed poster setting against one of the boxes.

"You're a wrestling fan."

"You like wrestling, too?" he asked, surprised. "Don't meet a lot of pretty women who are into that stuff."

"Big time. You could say that pro wrestling was my life, at one point. Not WWE, though. New Japan Pro Wrestling. Look me up when you get a chance. But for now..."

She stood up.

"I've got to go. I only get so much sleep as it is, owning a bar. I'm cutting in on my nap time."

"You own a bar?" James asked, standing as well.

"Yeah. It's just down the street. Phoebe's Parlor."

Stepping forward, she extended her hand and settled into a bit of a pose that accentuated her chest, glancing up at him through her eyelashes.

"It was nice to meet you, James. Stop by the bar tonight if you get a chance."

"Nice to meet you, too, Phoebe." He replied, shaking her hand. "You might find me there."

As she walked out, she made sure that James got a good view of her exquisite rear, her hips moving side to side. Back in her own apartment, she thought him over some more. He was really handsome, and she had always wanted to fuck a guy. Sure, she had kicked legs with a couple of femboys through the years, in between her hookups with other women, but she had never had sex with a manly man. It wasn't that she wasn't into guys like that because she definitely was. However, being around the kind of guys she had been surrounded by in pro wrestling had kind of left a bad taste in her mouth in that field. Those guys were all 'roided up and egomaniacs who didn't really care about anyone but themselves. Their attitudes alone had turned Phoebe off from day one and set her on the path of banging chicks.

But James was different. She could already tell, even after their short conversation. He was quieter, a lot nicer, and smart. And while she really wasn't a big fan of cops, it kind of was a bonus for her. If she could make some big, strong police officer fall for her and become her bitch...God, that would be hot. She could almost imagine him bent over for her while she gave it to him, watching the tall, masculine figure become her bottom in seconds. Okay, now she had to do this.

The question now was, how should she play this one out. Phoebe was a pretty skilled pickup artist, so she had a few different methods for seducing people. Should she play it strong, and let him know that she was interested in him? Eh...no. Maybe go for the tiny, soft damsel vibe and let him initiate things, as though he were in charge? Hmm...still no. The plan that made the most sense to her was to play the role she had played so well performing as a wrestling valet. The strong, reserved seductress. She knew exactly how to make anyone fall into the palm of her hand, both men and women. It had worked for her over and over again when getting some tail. All she had to do was project a teasing confidence that seemed like she might be interested in James, and the young man would eat it up. Just that little bit of potential for energy between them would drive him crazy to wonder if she was into him. Before he even knew what happened, he would be desperate to please her, and would practically be her servant in no time at all. All she had to do was create opportunities for the two of them to interact and let the rest play out in his head.

After a solid nap filled with dreams of her topping her new neighbor boy, Phoebe jumped in the shower to get ready for this evening. Her wardrobe was pretty simple and consisted of alight variations of the same outfits. Hey, when you wear the same clothes for years on end as a character, they kind of just become a habit. So, she squeezed into her typical attire. Some cutoff jean shorts that were tiny and tight and perfectly hugged her athletic rear. A tight, white tank top that clung snugly to her sizable cleavage and was sleeveless to show off her muscular arms while also short enough to leave all of her toned midriff free to see. She had played an American character when in Japan (shocker, right?) so daisy dukes and tank tops had been an easy clothing choice to convey that. Apparently even Japanese people knew Dukes of Hazzard.

Lastly came the adornments. A simple chain belt that added a little flash, and a black leather choker to draw the eye to her slender neck. Slipping on a pair of red heels, and she was all set and looking good. James was sure to have his eyes glued to her at the bar tonight. If she played her cards just right, she might even get lucky with him already. Practicing her seductive smirks in the mirror while she did her makeup, she tossed back her messy, brown hair and slapped on black snapback hat before heading out.

Kimmie was already there with the other bartenders. She had them setting up and getting everything ready for opening when Phoebe walked in.

"Hey, boss lady." The blonde called as Phoebe entered.

"Hi, everyone." She greeted. "How does everything look?"

"Pretty good, but we'll probably need some more coconut rum after this weekend."

"I'll put it on the list." Phoebe nodded. "I'll be in the office for a bit if anyone needs me, okay?"

Leaving them all to it, she headed to the back of the building and settled down at her desk, sighing. Before she forgot about it, she added the rum to a list of items to order, and then absentmindedly began scrolling through YouTube videos while she waited for opening. Time got away from her. It pretty much always got away from her when she was on YouTube. She would click on one cat video and suddenly two hours would go by before she knew it. The only thing that actually snapped her from her binge was the increased sounds of the bar finally sneaking past the barrier of her office door. Blinking, she glanced at the time. It was already seven o'clock?! What the hell had she been doing? God, she hoped she hadn't missed James. That would be a big mistake. The guy she wanted to seduce comes to see her bar, and she's hidden in her office watching compilations of near-death GoPro experiences. Hurrying out to the front, she waved Kimmie over.

"Did a guy come in here yet?" she asked. "Tall, handsome. Name is James."

"Nope, just the regulars so far. New boyfriend or something?"

"Maybe. New neighbor that I'm going to work my magic on. I told him to come check the place out when he had a chance."

"Hasn't shown up yet. Sorry, boss lady." Kimmie answered.

"It's fine. Need any help pouring drinks?"

For the next few hours, Phoebe jumped behind the bar and helped out where she could while also using her charm to entice the customers to buy more drinks. However, as it got later and later, there was still no sign of James. Even at midnight, still nothing.

Sighing in disappointment, she glanced around the room. He probably wasn't coming tonight. She must not have been forward enough when telling him to stop by. That was understandable, though, since she hadn't put her plan into action at that point. Still, now that she had been thinking about it all evening, she was worked up and needed to blow off this energy.

Spotting a group of young ladies over at one of the booths, she smirked and narrowed her eyes. Bingo. She had her target in sight. The girl on the end was a pretty, little redhead who had obviously had a bit to drink. She would do just nicely. Making her way over to the group, she played the role of friendly bar owner, smiling and asking them questions about themselves, but her real goal was the redhead. Inevitably, of course, she got her way. After getting friendly with the girl for an hour or so, she whispered her offer of a good time in the redhead's ear, which she accepted. Letting Kimmie know she would be gone for closing, she led the girl out the door and off to her apartment.

James was still setting up his apartment when they got back. She could hear him moving things around and crushing cardboard boxes still. Seriously? He had skipped an opportunity to talk with her for that? God, she really didn't put enough into her first encounter. Until then, though, she had...whatever this girl's name was. Lauren? Karen? Kari? Whatever, it didn't really matter what her name was. She had the girl in her trap, all she had to do was close it.

When the front door shut behind them, it was sprung and she pounced on the girl, devouring her in a kiss and forcing her back to the couch. It didn't take long until the girl felt Phoebe's bulge pressing up against her crotch. Her eyes wide, she broke off the kiss, staring down at where Phoebe's hardon was straining against her jean shorts.

"Whoa..." she slurred. "You've...got a dick!"

"That's right, honey." Phoebe purred. "And I'm gonna use it to make you scream all night long. I usually go for a little more foreplay, but since you noticed what I'm packin' I think we can jump right into the fun."

Her pants and panties hit the ground, releasing her seven-inch shaft for the little redhead's surprised eyes.

"You really do have a dick..." she breathed.

"A lady never lies." Phoebe snickered, pulling the girl off the couch and to her knees. "Give it a little kiss, sweetie."

Swallowing nervously, the girl leaned in and parted her lips to plant a timid kiss on the head of her cock.

"That's it, girl."

Phoebe's hands softly tangled in the redhead's fiery mane, urging her on. Slowly getting over her initial shock, the girl leaned right into the blowjob. Her mouth opened and she took in the first couple inches, sucking on it with a bit more vigor. Letting out a pent-up sigh, Phoebe closed her eyes and allowed herself to enjoy the sensation of the girl's tongue sliding over the bottom of her shaft. She wasn't actually half bad at sucking dick, now that Phoebe was past those pretty lips of hers. Even being tipsy as she was, the girl still knew her way around a penis. It was a pleasant surprise, actually. Most of the chicks she usually banged were lesbians or at least leaned hard that way. Their oral skills typically left much to be desired, and Phoebe would have to lead them through the motions, taking charge.

Of course, she certainly wasn't opposed to taking charge. The little redhead found that out when Phoebe's hands, which had been idly playing with her hair up to that point, suddenly pulled her towards the woman's curvy hips. She gagged as the tip was corked down her throat, and her hands reflexively flew up to Phoebe's thighs to stop her downward descent. Not one to let up easily, though, Phoebe dragged the girl's head backwards and pumped her length back into her mouth, successfully making half of her cock disappear. Moaning in pleasure, she started to really lean into the facefucking. This was one of her favorite parts of every hookup. The part where some sweet thing's throat became newly acquainted with cock. There was nothing like it, really. Pretty soon, she was humping away at the girl's face with a steady rhythm, feeding her a good five or six inches every time, the living room filling with the sounds of gagging and choking.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, for the redhead, Phoebe was way too pent up that night, and she didn't want to blow her load down the girl's throat. That meant a relatively quick ending to the facefucking she was getting, but it would mean a lot more action for her pussy tonight. Yanking her cock from the gasping girl's mouth, Phoebe leered down the girl's top hungrily. She needed to fuck her. Now.

The girl's clothes barely escaped without any tears as Phoebe undressed her on the way to the bedroom. By the time they were both inside and she was being shoved on the bed, they were both fully naked and Phoebe was ready for action. Slinking onto the mattress, she settled between the girl's legs, her slick length sliding over the redhead's pussy. Giving the panting woman a quick kiss, she drew back her hips until her tip fell into position. Then, play time was over. The next thrust buried her entire dick in the tight, waiting pussy beneath. A smile breaking out on Phoebe's face as the girl's shriek of pleasure rang out through her bedroom, she basked in the taut warmth of her snug cunt for a second before going straight to pound town, intent on delivering a quick and goopy finish. The first of several to come.

firebird68
firebird68
1,292 Followers