All Comments on 'Intoxicated'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just amazing

TwoStrokesToMidnightTwoStrokesToMidnightover 2 years ago

Solid story! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how you took the aggressive dominant big cocked dickgirl trope (so prevalent on Literotica) and turned it on its head. The even bigger cocked confident cop wasn't going to be the bottom. Her brain and cock explode when she is topped rather assertively. I would have loved for him to give her a firm spanking for all the manipulative flirting that she did. Maybe that's coming? Very well done! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Didn't think I was going to like this story. The same old, done to death, TG with great ass top and straight boyfriend that because of her, only wants to be a bottom now. Nice to see the guy be a top in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVED IT!!!! Hope for a part two where he wants to help her out getting some

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You might want to make a slight edit. Phoebe introduces herself but James doesn't....yet we suddenly know his name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect! Male on futa is WAY too rare. I would love to read more like this one.

GreenjowGreenjowover 2 years ago

Not usually the one to read shemale stories, I'm more pf a Futanari guy, but damn this is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculously hot. Love dominant dickgirls losing their mind while getting dicked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Almost perfect. Love the role-reversal. There's just not enough male on futa lit. We need more m/futa reciprocity content and less dom imo, but this still beats the 90% futa/fem-dom out there. Her being a proper futa and taking it in the pussy would have made this 6 stars.

JohnnyWolf71JohnnyWolf71about 2 years ago

Very good and very hot. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Most of these kind of stories are straight guys who get ridiculously effeminate and submissive. You must continue this work of art and that it has several chapters. Edit: Sorry! I used the translator.

roveroneroverone11 months ago

Also not a fan of futa-never even tried to get into it-but liked this, and James, a lot...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great and I LOL'ed at "like a lawn chair". Ha!

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 2 months ago

Well I guess he showed her who’s the boss! I must admit, I didn’t see that one cumming. I was to busy fondling my own junk; expecting her to turn James into her new bitch-boy, Jamie - Lee within the next few paragraphs. A Pleasant surprise nonetheless though Firebird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...