Intoxicating Descent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, let me suck on your sexy banana!" She crawls through the slop to where I'm sitting and, true to her word, presses her mouth against mine and slurps some of the mashed up fruit into her mouth. I drool what's left into her upturned open mouth, then take another big bite. We make out, passing progressively more slimy and mushed fruit back and forth. Stacy finally brings this to and end by spitting the remaining banana slop into her hands and then rubbing it on my cock and balls, leaving it in my jock pouch "for safe keeping".

"Whoever said you shouldn't play with your food was no fun at all!" I remark.

"Damn right Josh... now how about another beer and then we'll see about getting ourselves into a sticky situation?"

"Ooooh sounds good! Let me get us each a can. Do you mind grabbing the syrup?"

"You know I never mind getting syrup. Which kind do you want? Maple, chocolate, or strawberry?"

"Fuck it girl - grab all of it! It's not like we're saving it for something!"

With all the slop, particularly the oil, all over the tarp we're more or less forced to crawl everywhere we go now, which probably isn't a bad idea anyway given the amount we've had to drink! I make it to the cooler and back with relative ease and even have time to grab our toy bag so it's within easy reach, but Stacy is having a little more trouble. Her path takes her through significantly more slop and her bulk, which had been such an asset in the wrestling, is now working against her. Her loss is my gain, as I get to stare at her fat ass, still framing her big hollow butt plug, as she finally reaches the syrup bottles in the corner of the room. She turns around, two bottles of maple syrup in one hand and a bottle each of chocolate and strawberry in the other, and sees that I've already cracked my beer. I'm holding the can in one hand and am very obviously and blatantly stroking my cock with my other.

"You perv!" she yells jokingly, chucking a bottle at me. "And you're drinking without me!"

"Well get your prudish self back over here and you can punish me AND have a beer. Solve two problems in one!"

Stacy proceeds to throw the remaining three bottles in my direction, then makes a show of crawling rapidly back towards me as if to administer punishment. Her filthy tits are swaying impressively, but just as she reaches me her coordination gives out and she splays forward, faceplanting into the sloppy floor. We both laugh so hard we snort, and I open her can and hand it to her as she levers herself back into a sitting position.

"Well fuck it, we're as dirty as pigs so I suppose it's only time we started sounding like them," Stacy accurately points out. She follows this up by taking a huge chug of beer then letting out a loud, abrupt belch, followed by a giggle.

Our beers don't last long, and we waste no time opening the syrup bottles. She starts by holding a maple syrup bottle high over her upturned open mouth and pouring a long sticky stream in. I can't help but stare as the thick amber liquid overflows her mouth and slowly runs down her chin and onto her tits. With about half the bottle gone she sets it down then lowers her head, catching me staring. The remaining excess syrup quickly runs out of her still open mouth and she smacks her lips.

"You are SUCH a pervert Josh! Staring at me again! Fine then - it's my turn to stare and your turn to have some syrup!" Of course the whole time she's saying this Stacy is rubbing the syrup into her glistening tits, giving me even more to look at.

Like she says, it's my turn and I mirror her, throwing my head back, holding the bottle up and pouring it into my open mouth. The sweetness is intense when it first hits my tongue, then subsides and my focus turns to the texture. The thick, sticky liquid makes my tongue feel sluggish, but the sensation as I move it around my slowly filling mouth is lazily pleasurable. Just as Stacy had done, I allow the syrup to fill my mouth and start overflowing, running down my cheeks and chin. Even as coated as I am with the rest of the food it still feels good as it hits my chest and runs down my belly. I cut off the stream at about half the bottle as well, and lower my face allowing the sticky sweet drool to add to the streams dripping down my torso. Stacy is watching me approvingly, her right hand on her tit, fingers pinching her nipple while she's using her left to finger her pussy. I set the bottle down and rub the syrup into my chest and belly hair, then can't help but rub them up and down my hard cock, revelling in the sensation.

"You feeling sticky enough yet hon?" I ask. "I have an idea if you want to get even stickier!"

"Oooh yes please! But then I have an idea for you too."

"Sounds good! For mine I need you to lean back. So I'm afraid you can keep feeling your pussy or your boob, but not both."

"So demanding and so many difficult decisions!" is her sarcastic reply. Nevertheless she does stop playing with her nipple and leans back. It's one sexy view. Her cute face has an obvious trail of syrup leading down her fat chin, broken by a comparatively clean milky neck. The filth begins again high on her chest and highlights her massive tits. The rolls of her big belly are accentuated because she's holding them up slightly so her hand has access to her pussy which I can just see between her thick thighs and slop-slicked pubic hair. Her huge legs are spread wide, knees bent and feet flat on the floor, ending in dainty but filthy toes. If it weren't for the fact that my cock has been outside my jock pouch for some time now I'd be worried about snapping the fabric!

I don't spend long admiring her though, and quickly put my plan into action. First I repeat pouring syrup into my mouth, but this time instead of letting it overflow, once full I stop pouring and close my mouth. A small amount dribbles out, prompting a giggle from my friend, but I'm mostly successful in holding a very large, very sticky, mouthful. Then I fully unscrew the cap of the bottle and move between Stacy's legs. At the angle she's sitting back her pussy is just exposed enough to let me pour the remainder of the syrup all over her slit; she pauses her masturbation to help me hold her belly up for better access. Bottle emptied I toss it to the side and dive face-first into her sticky crotch, still holding my mouth closed. Only when my lips are between hers do I finally open my mouth, trapping the big mouthful of syrup against her cunt. Now when I move my tongue around through the viscous liquid the sensation is heightened by the contrast of the warm flesh my tongue tip encounters, then the prominent bump of her clit. It feels like the laziest cunnilingus ever, such is the slowing power of the thick syrup, but I also feel like all the nerves in my tongue are working overtime and the sensory feedback is hugely pleasurable. Stacy apparently agrees, as first her breathing intensifies, then her moans grow increasingly loud, and finally she grabs the back of my head, pressing my face hard into her pussy as she grinds onto my tongue bellowing in orgasm.

She slowly releases my head and collapses backwards on the floor, arms askew and legs spread wide. Her chest and belly heave as she pants, catching her breath. I'm content to sit back and survey the destruction, with just two thoughts distracting me. The first is that we still have a huge amount of food and beer to work through; the second is I still haven't cum tonight! My cock is at attention and I absent mindedly stroke it. It's coated in filth, but the sticky mixture just feels like good lube to me. I'm still wearing my jockstrap, but by now both my dick and balls are outside its pouch, pushed forward slightly by the elastic waistband. There's no way it's going to survive tonight!

With a sigh and a grunt Stacy, breath finally caught, sits back up. Sticky slop slowly begins sliding down her torso as she half licks, half sucks her pudgy fingers. She clearly sees my cock and my now more purposeful stroking, then meets my eyes and raises an eyebrow.

"I think it's about time I had some fun with that sexy cock, don't you?" she says in a voice that's half asking, half telling. "Get that gorgeous veiny thing over here!"

I clamber to my feet and walk over slowly, dick pulsing in anticipation as I do. Stacy is back sitting with her legs outstretched, scooping up slop from the floor. A first handful is poured into her mouth, the next adds extra coating to her tits. I stand in front of her, stooping down to bring my cock to face level. A third scoop of slop and her two small filthy hands grasp either side of my dick, giving it a few strokes then guide it to her half-full mouth. My cock slides all the way in, displacing some of the slop, and bottoming out at the back of her throat. Her complete lack of gag reflex is obvious as I stroke backward and forward, her hands now caressing my slick, hairy balls. Guttural, gagging noises come from her throat as I increase pace, saliva and slop now flowing from her mouth and adding to the filth coating my crotch. The feeling is incredible, but between the slickness of the floor and the amount I've had to drink, there's no way I can hold this slightly awkward position for long. So with a final press even deeper down her gullet than before, I pull my cock from her mouth. A thick string of saliva and god knows what else connects the tip of my dick to her lips as she gives me a very dirty smile.

Now aching to cum, I put a hand around her throat and push her onto her back. It's not at all graceful, but she crashes backwards from her sitting position, tits falling either side of her. I just manage to straddle her wide torso, my cock resting along her sternum. Stacy giggles and presses her huge boobs back together, surrounding my dick with her warm, soft, sloppy flesh. Her whole body jiggles as I slide back and forth, my cock gliding between her filth-coated tits. I can't help but grunt and moan as I rut between her breasts.

"Ooh yes Josh, fuck my dirty udders!" I increase the pace and it's clear to her I'm nearing climax. "Fuck my udders and spray me with your cum!"

With one more tit-shaking shove, my cock erupts from between her massive mammaries spraying ropes of thick white cum onto her chin, neck, and chest. My pulsing dick finally slows and the orgasmic waves subside slightly. I can feel sweat is running down my face. Stacy giggles and says something about making me work for it, but her words are muffled as she's already wiped my semen off her chin and is sucking on her cummy fingers. I can't resist, and lean down to lick between her tits, slurping my cum up as I run my tongue up her chest, along her neck, and finally ending at her mouth. We snowball, swapping back and forth the cum, spit, and slop while making out passionately. I lose track of time as our tongues swirl together, bodies pressing into each other as orgasm aftershocks occasionally shake my body.

We finally break apart, though another string of goop amusingly runs between our lips momentarily and we both giggle. We decide we'll have drink and a cigarette while we catch our breath. A beer and a smoke later and we're both ready for more!

***

Part three will be along before you know it!

12