Intrigued by Marcia

Story Info
My wife’s assistant has a surprise beneath her skirt.
6k words
4.63
34.3k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Marcia the day my wife, Allie, forgot her lunch at home. I had a customer visit to make that day, so I was leaving home later than usual. Allie called to see if I would be kind enough to drop her lunch off and I was happy to do so.

Allie's role is VP of Finance at a large furniture production plant; she worked her way up to that position over the last 20 years there. She started there the same year we were married, so I know many of her coworkers by name.

When I arrived, Kelly, the receptionist, greeted me with, "Hi, Dan. Allie is in her office. You can go right in."

"Thank you, Kelly. Nice to see you again."

I wound my way around the matrix of office cubicles, waving to some familiar people further back, and saying "Hi," to those closer to my route. I found the door open to Allie's spacious office. Inside, my wife was at her desk, and a very beautiful and tall black woman was standing next to her, going over items on Allie's computer screen. Her charcoal complexion was in wonderful contrast to Allie's alabaster Irish skin, and her body yielded a strong, athletic, yet very feminine shape.

I waited by the door, as they had not noticed my presence. I had time to study this nearly perfect specimen of female sexuality. At about 5' 7" in her pumps, the thirty-ish woman wore blush and lipstick that highlighted her high cheekbones and luscious, full lips. The cocoa skinned beauty exuded sensuality from head to toe. Long black ringlets cascaded past her shoulders, almost hiding her cleavage from my eyes. Her crisp, but professional skirt and blouse displayed her ample breasts and full hips, yet did so with modesty. Marcia's calves and the exposed portion of her lower thighs had a firm look, beneath the sheen of her pantyhose.

When the two women finished their task, Allie looked up and smiled, as her coworker walked toward me standing at the door. "Thank you, Marcia," Allie called out. I could tell that my wife sensed my interest in the younger intern, but made no comment at the time. She did make the introduction though. "Marcia, this is my husband, Dan."

I extended my hand and Marcia took it gracefully, and blushed as she sized up my 5'11" frame. "Nice to meet you, Marcia," I offered.

"No, Dan. The pleasure is mine. Allie has been my biggest supporter here, and she has told me so much about you." Her head nodded to affirm her words.

"Oh," added Marcia, turning her attention back to Allie, "are you going to the company Christmas party on Saturday evening?"

Allie and I have always attended company parties together, and this year would be no exception. "Yes, Dan and I will be attending. Why?"

"Oh, great. Do you mind if I sit at your table? I'm going to be on my own."

"Sure, Marcia. Dan and I will save you a place at our table if we get there first."

The assistant smiled and said, "Oh, thank you, Allie. I will see you both then." She walked past me and then continued on back to her desk at her nearby cubicle. Even as I watched the young lady sashay away from me, her sweet hips swaying and ample round cheeks bouncing beneath the form fitting skirt like two puppies wrestling under a blanket, I knew that I shouldn't be staring, but I just couldn't help myself. I do have a fetish for women of darker color.

Allie stood up and took the cooler bag from me and pecked me on the cheek. "Thanks, babe." She leaned in and said in a soft tone, "She is cute, isn't she?"

"Um, yes. Yes, she is," I said, wistfully.

"I thought you might like her. I certainly do."

Allie's words peaked my interest, but I figured we would talk much more about this new employee over dinner, so I said, "Oh, and I will be heading home after the customer visit, so I will have dinner ready when you get in." Since my wife and I have an unconventional relationship, we share all of the jobs and duties of the house, and I do enjoy cooking. Allie will climb a ladder to clean out the gutters, or use pruning shears to trim the trees in our yard. "Sounds good, Dan. I will see you then." Allie walked me to the elevator and we parted with a quick kiss.

Of course, over dinner, I was sure to bring up Marcia's name, as I always would when someone of interest enters our realm. Knowing that Allie is a full-on bisexual, it could be either of us who might proffer a date with a gorgeous female.

Allie and I long ago decided that children are not in our future, but that multiple sexual partners definitely are. Our dalliances are usually discrete, so rarely would we choose a coworker, let alone a subordinate. Yes, we have had men in our bed as well, although I am more of a voyeur than a participating partner with the guys who peak Allie's interest. I am not averse to handling a cock, or receiving a blowjob from one of her more ardent suitors, I just never found the coarseness and masculinity of another male particularly arousing.

"Why haven't I heard about Marcia before," I asked, setting Allie's plate in front of her.

My wife placed her napkin in her lap and offered, "Well, she used to work in shipping but took a leave of absence to take some courses that would let her apply for an accounting position."

"I see," I recalled a number of black guys working in shipping but never any black women.

"Looking for a little brown sugar, are you?" Allie said with a laugh, and then took a taste of the sirloin I had prepared. "Mmm, this is delicious, babe."

"Thanks. And, yes, your assistant seems very sweet." Allie was right. Our steaks were grilled to perfection.

"Yes. Yes she is. I'm not sure you are ready for her though." Allie followed those words with a light giggle.

"Oh, really? Are you keeping Marcia for yourself?" Allie has been free to explore any lesbian encounters on her own, but would generally say something prior to anything physical. For those females interested in cock, she would always share if they were interested. We don't keep sexual encounters secret, and often share the details later. For me, watching Allie being pleasured by any capable lover, male or female, is hotter than any sexual act that I might encounter.

Allie responded, "Me? No. She definitely has a 'je ne sais quois' about her, though, don't you think?" I delighted that Allie was green-lighting my curiosity. Before I could respond, she added, "You can get to know her a bit better at the Christmas party. She is a very sweet thing."

"But, no boyfriend?" I enquired.

"She's new to the dating scene at the moment." It sounded as though her assistant must have had a recent break up, but I left it at that, and changed the subject for the rest of the meal. Allie was right though; I was looking forward to fucking some delicious dark meat if she was.

* * *

On Saturday, Allie and I were dressing for the party. She put on a demure but festive knee-length red dress, and I wore a red tie with black pants and sport coat. "You know, Allie," I said, fixing my tie, "It's been a while since we've been to the Passion Palace." We have been members at the swingers' club for almost five years. It is one of the better ones in San Diego, and we have had more than a few great encounters with other clients there. We did both threesomes and a full swaps with others at the club.

"Sounds like my baby is getting a little frisky," said Allie, cupping my package through my dress pants; my semi-hard dick confirmed her suspicions. "I think Marcia has your kinky mind perked up. But, we can go to the Palace later tonight if the Christmas party flakes out." It is always nice to have a back up plan, and least I knew Allie might be in the mood to play.

Later, we were walking from the parking lot to the Conference Center building when an Uber pulled up and Marcia got out. This girl had come to party. She wore a bright green pencil skirt, barely mid-thigh in length. Her white blouse was nearly see-though, unbuttoned to the front clip of her bra, and the sixty-degree evening air was having a wonderful effect on her 34DD nipples. "Perfect timing," she said. Marcia had a blazer draped over her arm and offered Allie her clutch purse so she could put it on. I helped Marcia by holding the blazer for her.

"Thank you, kind sir," she gushed. I took the opportunity to check out her backside, which her skirt accentuated nicely.

The hall was set up in tables of eight, and I recognized two guys from Allie's office and their spouses at a table near the dance floor. They invited us to join them and I bought the first round of drinks for the table. When I returned with a tray of drinks from the open bar, Allie pulled out my chair for me, which was in between her and Marcia. The seven of us enjoyed some light banter while we ate.

After a succulent turkey dinner, a DJ set up to entertain the two hundred or so employees. The first dance was a fast one, so Allie and I got things going and stayed on the dance floor for two more followed by a slower paced dance. A few times, I looked back to the table to see Marcia either checking out her phone or just watching others as they danced. I thought it a little odd that none of the other guys, including some single guys hanging out at the bar, had asked someone as gorgeous as Marcia to dance.

So, returning to our table and taking the last sip of my drink, I asked Marcia to dance, and she seemed delighted. Just as we stood, the song changed to a slow one, so I took her hand in mine, and lightly grasped her waist in the other. I did not miss the mischievous grin my wife offered me as we left the table.

Marcia smelled delicious as her long, ebony ringlets of hair brushed against my ear; her stilettos bring her up to my height. I kept my arousal at bay, making sure not to contact my tented trousers with her hips as they swayed. "You dance well, Dan," she said, leaning her head back to make eye contact.

"I am just trying to keep up with your moves, Marcia," I said, with a smile. She pulled me in close and for a moment, her slender lower belly brushed against my tented pole, and the young woman let out a soft moan in my ear.

We came back to the table after the song ended, and one guy did approach her. They went to dance while the rest of us chatted over the music.

Just before Marcia returned to the table, Wally, the Accounts Payable guy, leaned over to Allie and said, "Marcia has really changed since she came back."

Allie nodded and offered, "Yes, she seems very happy now." Allie abruptly changed the subject as Marcia arrived. Wally got up and bought a second round for the table.

As midnight approached, Marcia leaned across to speak to Allie. "Would you two like to come back to my apartment for a drink on your way home, Allison?" Allie looked to me and I nodded assent.

"Sure. That sounds great." Marcia excused herself to the ladies' room and Allie joined her, as women do. A few minutes later, Allie returned while Marcia talked with a guy at the bar. Allie leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I think Marcia has the hots for you. She asked me if she was being too brash in asking us up. I told her it was fine and we would see how things go."

I was both happy and aroused that things were progressing nicely. Allie sat next to me and continued in a loud whisper into my ear. "There is something I need to tell you before we leave. Do you remember Mark, from shipping?"

The name sounded familiar but I couldn't put a face to the name. "Sort of," I said hesitantly.

"The black guy from the loading docks?"

That helped me picture him. "Oh, yes. I do remember him."

"Well, babe, Mark is now Marcia." Allie sat back as I put those pieces together.

"You mean..." My eyes grew wide.

"Yes. Mark took some time off to go back to school as well as to have surgery to correct his gender... top surgery, anyway. I've kind of been her confidante until now. Many of the guys in the plant don't understand what she's going through and are uncomfortable about her changes. And, so now we have Marcia."

I looked to the bar and gazed at Marcia, from her stiletto heels to the hem at her upper thighs, to the natural contour of fabric at her crotch. Nothing outward betrayed her. She was as soft and feminine as my own wife.

I checked out her curves, those curvy hips and her very well formed breasts. I had no fucking idea. And now I felt a strange stirring in my crotch. I pictured a black penis trapped within the panel of her panties, bound tightly so to not give her away.

"She didn't want you to be surprised and repulsed. So, if this is too much for you, I can play with her some other time, on my own, because I really want to play with her. I'm already wet at the prospect of seeing her as she is. We can have a drink and leave, or stay longer if you like. It is totally up to you, okay?"

I felt upended. I have seen transgendered women in porn, but never in real life, and admit that the sight of a busty woman with a penis having sex is a turn on. It is a conundrum that messes with the male mind.

"Is she into girls or guys?" I asked.

"Marcia assured me that she is as bisexual as I am," said Allie with a grin.

"But, her, uh, you know, dick... does it still work?"

"The hormones she takes don't make it easy, but with the help of a little blue pill, yes, it can get the job done. And she told me that she already took her pill, because she finds us both very attractive.

Allie kissed my cheek as I kept my eyes on Marcia, trying to sort this out in my head. My arousal was telling me to continue.

Allie broke my thoughts with, "Well, let's just go have a drink and see what happens." I took another sip from my drink and decided to relax. After all, sharing my wife with another guy didn't repulse me. I am not a fan of hairy chest and balls. So, how bad could this be?

Marcia returned soon after, and Allie stood up as she approached. "Are you ready, babe?"

I felt my cock jutting out as I stood, knowing it would be more of a spectacle if I tried to adjust it through my slacks in a crowded room, rather than just walk out as it was. We got to the parking lot and I opened the front door for Allie until she was seated. Marcia waited patiently for me to open the rear door for her as well.

When Marcia stepped into the car, I saw her knees part when she rotated her hips to seat herself. She was careless enough to allow me a view between her silky, ebony thighs, and to the narrow stretch of hot pink panties clad in the black mesh of pantyhose that shrouded her sex. Marcia said, "Thank you, Dan," which broke my gaze. Her smile and batting eyes told me that she was well aware of my curious gaze.

"You are very welcome, Marcia." I closed the car door and walked around to take my seat at the wheel. The ride to her high-rise only took ten minutes, and soon we were at her door on the twelfth floor.

"I have wine, beer, Jack Daniels or dark rum," announced Marcia, as she turned on the light next to the sofa.

"Wine for me, please," replied Allie, tossing her jacket on top of the blazer that Marcia had dropped onto a chair.

"I will have a Jack, for me, please. A double, if you don't mind."

"Sure," came the answer from the kitchen along with the tinkling sounds of ice in glass. A sensuous, jazzy blend of music came from the stereo speakers. Allie and I were sat on the sofa when Marcia entered with the drinks, offering the stemmed glass to my wife.

Marcia held out a hefty highball glass for me. The jazzy lilt was Kenny G, and the rhythm was slow and sensual.

Marcia sat across from us, much more carefully than in the car. She raised her wine glass and said, "Here's to friendships and new experiences." We all raised our glasses and I could not keep my eyes off of Marcia's thighs, quietly begging for another glimpse.

Then Marcia stood and asked, "Who would like to dance?" Before I could answer, Allie was standing face to face with Marcia, her hands cupping the sides of Marcia's slender waist. Marcia's reached around Allie's waist and her well manicured nails lightly pressed into my wife's swaying backside.

Allie turned to me as they swayed together, and said, "Why don't you sit this one out, until you're ready to join us?" Marcia fondled Allie's ass globes while I sipped away and became more enamored with the view.

This was a very sensual woman who was kissing Allie, yet if I just sat there I knew she would be able to penetrate my wife in front of me. This conundrum of sexes messed with my brain

Allie unbuttoned Marcia's blouse and pulled the tails from beneath the hem of her skirt. Then, Allie slid her right hand along the luscious curve of Marcia's thigh, lower, toward the hem of her skirt, locating the zip on Marcia's left hip. Marcia moaned and kissed my wife with vigor as Allie's hand slid up the front of Marcia's thigh with her thumb gliding up between Marcia's thighs and beneath the fabric of the snug skirt.

I fondled my cock over my slacks, as Allie's fingers traced higher and cupped our host's sex. They kissed a slow, probing kiss; tongues darted between mouths, while Marcia slid her blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Allie's hand glided up and down the length of Marcia's sex in a long, lingering fashion, bringing the taut hem higher with each pass. Just as Allie's hand appeared, she slid it across Marcia's left thigh and tugged the hem back in place.

I watched Marcia's fingers pull the zip of Allie's dress down the length of her back, exposing the bright red bra strap and hooks across Allie's alabaster skin. Marcia's thumb and finger deftly released the hooks of the bra in one snap, while Allie's dress fell to the carpet. Her matching red garter and panties made my cock even harder, and Marcia smiled at my wife's festive undies. Allie had definitely come to play.

Allie lowered her arms to free herself her bra, exposing her already taut pink nipples and modest B cup breasts to her friend. Then she reached around and released the catch on Marcia's bra, which released the double Ds of our host. As the bra fell, two perfectly sculpted globes appeared, almost defying gravity. Marcia's nipples and aereolas were black as coal, but were soon coveted by my wife's tiny hands.

The girls kissed again, as though I wasn't even in the room. Marcia was enjoying two handfuls of Allie's ass, and Allie tugged Marcia's skirt down and let it fall to her feet. And this was when the lesbian scene I was being treated to became my new reality.

As much as the tights and panties tried to restrict the ability of Marcia's masculine prowess to reveal itself, it was evident by the enormous bulge that stretched her beneath that my wife was about to play with a far more than average dick. Marcia's penis had been folded back upon itself when it was in its softened state, to keep it from spoiling her feminine curvature, but blood coursing its length was torturously fighting its meshed confines.

"We would be more comfortable in my bedroom," offered Marcia. Allie took both my hand and Marcia's, and walked us down the hall to Marcia's bedroom. In my heady haze, it didn't click at the time that Allie knew exactly where to find Marcia's boudoir, but in time I would get all of those juicy details.

When we got to Marcia's bedside, Allie raised my hand and placed it on Marcia's left breast, then placed her hand over the right one. My thumb flicked across the dark nubbin while my palm weighed the silicone filled globe. My eyes met Marcia's as Allie lowered to her knees, gliding her fingers down Marcia's supple tummy.

Allie kissed Marcia's belly button while her thumbs hooked the waistband of Marcia's tights, drawing them down to mid thigh. My eyes left Marcia's to stare at the well-stuffed, pink satin bikinis. The gap between Marcia's elastic leg band and her sex showed off some of her tar black pole and one testicle popped free.

Allie pulled Marcia's panties down as well, and the black, shiny dick sprang to life, nearly whacking Allie in the face. I've never been ashamed of my six-and-one-half inch tool, but hers shiny black roll dwarfed my own by nearly another inch in length and God knows how much in girth. It was crazy that I was fondling a glorious breast of the same person who possessed such an impressive package. I noted that Marcia had removed all of her pubes to leave her fat cock and balls as smooth as a marble.

12