Intrigued by Marcia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie looked up at me with a wide grin while both hands wandered about every vein, teasing Marcia's stretched frenulum, and thumbing over the precum filled slit at its tip. I felt Marcia's long slender fingers ride up my arm, around my shoulder, and wrap around my neck to draw me closer. I gazed at her lips as they neared mine; Marcia's fingers combed through my hair.

I kissed the dark, sensuous woman back, expecting the awkwardness of kissing a male, but Marcia exuded nothing but femininity. I raised my other hand so as to play with both of her nipples as we kissed.

Marcia slid her tongue inside my mouth, exploring my soft palate. Again, was this a woman with male genitalia, or a man who has learned well the ways of femininity? I could not tell, and did it even matter? It was all very fucking erotic. I was in the hands of two women as well as a woman and a man.

I wasn't sure if the reverberations of Marcia's moan were from my tongue play, or from the sensuous hand job that Allie was offering. Marcia's moans sent blood coursing to my cock and it was made clear to everyone by the obvious tent in my pants that I was very much engaged in this deviant encounter.

Our kiss ended when we heard the zip of my slacks. Allie had a firm grip on Marcia's cocoa colored log while her other hand fished out my erect cock. Allie pulled me closer so that she could jack both of our cocks as one. I ended my kiss with Marcia to look down at Allie's two hands engulfing our manhoods, frenulum to frenulum. My blood red spearhead leaked precum as did her purple-black tip; both clear fluids smeared over and drizzled between our cocks each time Allie's thumb circled the heads on another upstroke. Marcia's girth made my cock look boyish in comparison, but the feel of her sleek, dark skin frotting mine was bringing me to a boil.

Marcia was the first to erupt, and my God did she cum with a vengeance. I swear the first stream of semen flew into my chest hairs and after a few lesser shots, Allie looked up at me and said," C'mon babe! Cum for us!" Instantly I boiled over and my cock spewed its own snotty mess all over our cocks and Allie's hand.

Marcia looked directly into my eyes as she lowered herself next to my wife, and began lapping up my gooey cock from tip to root. Allie kissed Marcia while she licked our stickiness from Allie's fingers. Allie pointed my cock to her friend, looked up at me and said, "Close your eyes, babe."

I looked up to the ceiling and did as told, and felt two sets of lips kiss my cock from every angle. When one engulfed my spear while the other drew one of my nuts into a warm wet mouth, I had no idea, which were which. But I did not care in the moment.

Fingers kneaded my ass, which only heightened my arousal; I sensed one of them standing and then lips finding mine; unmistakably Allie. I tasted the sweet mixture of salt and cum on her tongue while we kissed, and looked down to see Marcia sucking on my hairy balls.

"Let her clean you up, and then you can rest for a while," whispered Allie. Looking up at me with her chestnut brown eyes, Marcia's full red lips slid slowly up and down my softened pole, while her thick pink tongue basted my frenulum with her saliva. When she finished, Allie took Marcia's hand and made their way to her bed, Allie's other hand pointing toward a settee at one side of the bed.

I moved there and watched the two women entwine their legs around the other. Marcia's panties and tights were still halfway down her legs. This was not an unusual position for Allie and any of her lesbian friends, except, instead of scissoring their sexes together, Marcia's dick began responding to the rutting of her shaft between my wife's labia through the crotch panel that was stained with her arousal. Allie's moans betrayed her need to have Marcia's well-endowed meat pushed firmly inside.

Marcia lay back on the bed while Allie pulled the tights and panties from her legs; Marcia's thick, dark log had already fully recovered and was pointed straight up. Marcia needed to remove Allie's panties, and hauled Allie's lithe body on top of her so she could wrestle them down and unsnap the garter.

My uselessly soft dick pulsed on occasion while I took in the sight of my wife playing with her transsexual partner. The juxtaposition of Marcia's titties and cock, as well as the contrast of alabaster and chocolate skin tones, had me toying with my shaft; willing it to respond.

My wife has always enjoyed the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth, but when she slid her open hand along Marcia's smooth, flat belly and took hold of her perfectly formed cock, a fire lit within. She slathered every inch of Marcia's tumescence, from the tip of the spear to the smooth, shaven balls and taut ball sack.

Marcia rested on one elbow, the other hand lightly delved through Allie's curls; not directing, but following as Allie attempted to receive Marcia's sex to its root. While Allie can easily fellate me into her gullet, she gurgled as her throat expanded around the fatter phallus. She looked up at her friend who smiled and said, "Get up here and give me that fine pussy."

Allie wasted no time getting up and crawling up the larger woman's body, who was now lying flat with her cock perfectly vertical. My rod began to engorge when Allie straddled Marcia's hips; her own hips rutting back and forth over the ebony prize trapped beneath. Their boobs mingled while Allie's labia were spread wide around Marcia's shaft, gliding along its length without allowing it to enter her.

Neither could take anymore, and Allie looked over to me as she turned onto all fours, facing me - her favorite fuck position. Marcia crawled on her knees behind Allie and placed her ebony fingers on each of Allie's hips. Allie bit her lip and lowered her chest to the sheet. Barely inches away with her ass high and face down, Allie gave me a sweet smile and reached out one hand.

I knelt at the bedside; our fingers interlaced. Marcia knew that Allie needed some internal preparation before she could accommodate her enormous dick, so while my wife gazed at me, her friend applied two and then three fingers into Allie's already wet vagina. Between Allie's thighs I watched Marcia's forearm sawing in and out; three of her fingers widened Allie's sopping cunt. "Are you ready?" asked Marcia, using her knees to push my wife's legs wider so as to be close enough to penetrate her.

"Mmm, yes, I am," offered Allie, her eyes focused on mine.

"Tell Dan you love him!"

"I love you," Allie started, but as she said my name, Marcia plunged her thick cock deep into my wife, without warning, striking Allie's cervix. This caused Allie to growl as she uttered, "Daaannnnnnn." My cock oozed its clear liquid lubricant into the side of the bed and Marcia smoothly withdrew most of her tool from deep inside Allie, returning that hazy gaze to Allie's face.

"Say it again," Marcia said softly.

On cue, the trans woman once again forced her way to Allie's depths. "I love you, Daaaaannnnnnn," said Allie, her mouth drawn wide at the intense pleasure that Marcia's formidable dick afforded her. Marcia continued this tantalizing pace, but without further words; her girthy spear battering Allie's tender insides with each thrust.

Allie moved one hand to her pussy, fingering the engorged nub while she savored the feeling of fullness that Marcia's thick shaft offered. Marcia's swaying breasts hypnotized me until I heard her mewling cries. She looked down at her majestic cock and the sheen that Allie's juices gave it with each measured withdrawal. And then her orgasm struck.

Marcia's brown eyes gazed into mine while her heavy balls jettisoned their milky seed inside my wife. The splash of each stream washing over Allie's cervix was too much and she joined Marcia in a high-pitched song of delight. Both lovers came and came until their movements ceased.

With her climax ebbing, Allie raised her head and said, "I need you inside me."

Marcia eased her cock from Allie's gooey entrance; with its tumescence waning, her heavy shaft flopped and dangled between her thighs. A stream of creamy semen made a thick pool on the sheets below, as I made my way to the other side of the bed.

Marcia moved aside as I climbed up behind Allie and gazed at the slime that continued to ooze from my wife. My cock was the rigid one now, and I placed the knob between Allie's labia, just below her entrance. His cum drizzled onto my cock while I moved it up and inward, plugging the remainder of his deposit within.

Allie moaned as my rigid cock eased into her; farting sounds emanated while his cum slathered my shaft. Fingers from behind surprised me when they fondled my all too tight nut sack, causing me to twitch. Allie's ass wriggled slowly side to side as a familiar cock seesawed away.

Marcia's soft fingers cupped and weighed my sack, tantalizing me with a new sensation. I ploughed my wife as she had, yet unable to hurt Allie as deliciously as did Marcia. Once more I twitched in shock, when a tongue made a long lick between my cheeks and settled on my tight pucker.

It was my turn to moan while nerves front and back were driving me mad. "She's eating my ass," I cooed, as a warning that I was becoming over stimulated. The tongue moved away and the bed moved as Marcia made her way beneath my wife and I.

Allie took over the pace now, and fucked me with long smooth strokes; her ass drives hard into my dick. I looked down between our bodies to see Marcia's pretty face below, and when her lips wrapped around my sack and sucked in my left ball, I warned of the imminent ending. "I'm cumming, Allie." I was speaking to my wife, but also warning the feminine form below. My call only caused more suction and a frantic tongue flicking across my sensitive nut, taking me to the brink.

I swear I could feel semen squirting from the nut Marcia was feeding on. I grunted and filled Allie with my baby paste. More cum spilt around my shaft; this time it was my own. Allie slowed to no motion at all, and Marcia begged softly from below, "Give it to me."

I pulled out and my wilting shaft flopped from Allie as Marcia's had; this time a mouth lay under to receive it. Globs of semen dripped onto Marcia's forehead from Allie's cunt, while Marcia laved my seed from my cock. When I reached back and tweaked her right nipple, Marcia cooed.

Once my cock was properly relieved of the remnants of both loads, Marcia extended both hands to Allie's fine buttocks and drew them down to her waiting tongue. I shimmied down Marcia's body as Allie ground into her lover, feeding her my hot, slivery load.

While I played with Marcia's nipples, I bumped into her hardness. Fuck, she was stiff again, and precum leaked from the slit on her engorged cock. Allie's gyrations made Marcia's rigid pole throb, and I found myself taking hold of it.

I was impressed at how my own hand could barely wrap all the way around her huge shaft, but her shaft was wet with both cum and precum. I jacked her cock with a heavy squeeze.

Marcia was moaning as she ate my wife, who was fully seated atop the girl's face and riding her mouth. As my jerking pace and tension increased, I called out, "Eat it, Marcia! Eat my cum from your boss!"

Marcia's head increased its forward and back pace while her tongue flicked along Allie's clit. Suddenly, I felt the pipe that runs along Marcia's shaft begin to expand and at the same time she groaned aloud. I looked down to witness Marcia's third orgasm. Her cock jerked but there was barely any fluid spill from her pee hole; what did, drooled down and over my fingers like candle wax.

Allie soon groaned a lament, and her body quivered atop our newest lover; her legs buckled as she spewed her watery fluid over her young assistant's waiting face. Allie rolled to one side and extended a hand to Marcia, drawing her up to lie beside her.

I flopped down too, and rested my cum drenched hand on Allie's soft, flat belly, which still gently undulated as her breathing slowed to normal. Marcia used her index finger to scoop up her warm muck from my hand and offered it to Allie. She took the finger into her mouth, pursed her lips around it, and drew back, savoring Marcia's sinewy goo.

Marcia smiled at me and slid her finger into Allie's well used pussy. She brought up that finger that now had a concoction of Allie's ejaculate, mine, and Marcia's, and made the same offer to me. I extended my tongue and tasted it, swallowing the tangy mix.

As we lay there in the quiet of Marcia's bedroom, I knew this would not be our last time together, and that there was a deviant and clear difference between Marcia and any male that had shared our bed. It would not be very long before the three of us would continue this sexual awakening.

12