Intro & Blue Reward Demon Contract

Story Info
Sci fi fantasy the modern age of mobile phone zombies.
5.1k words
4
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This year's models of mobile phones were all seemingly hitting the market at the same time. The most popular of these being rolled out by various manufacturers and signal contract companies. I had dropped my current choice a good dozen times without too much damage to it, however more recently on the last occasion it caused the screen to crack. I had it for a good two year period and managed to keep it immaculate up until that point, and despite damaged it was still operable, just about.

Deciding to try a completely new manufacturer and network company, I found a device I liked. Offering a good battery life compared to other brands, great signal and unlimited time access for calls and internet, I committed to the eighteen month plan. Feeling kinda good about the deal I got, I was eager to get the phone charged to use on the first try, spending time going through the layout and functions. I changed the ring tones and updated all my contacts etc.

I also Installed a whole bunch of apps which I regularly use, the kind of stuff most assume would need to do with a new phone. Going through the preinstalled apps I found an unusual few, curious to know what they were about I gave one tap. Once it had opened it seemed to be some kind of dating app, but not the kind I have known before. I set up my own profile with my basic details and a photo with a brief description of the kind of person I would like to meet, putting myself out there, so to speak. After submitting my completed profile I saved it and closed the app thinking nothing more about it. The following day I would start swiping through profiles and choosing ones I liked with a tick or ones I did not with a cross. The more time I spent scrolling through profiles, the more I looked at the screen and graphics of the app the more I was drawn to it. Almost in a zombie-like state constantly staring into the screen for long periods, looking at photos and reading profile text.

I did not realise it at the beginning, but the app would keep record of how many hours I had been using it, much like the games on my Playstation. Informing me of how much I played my favourite games, the app would update me with reward notifications. I was gently interrupted by the phone delivering a series of notifications, usually I would let these mount up before checking them.

After I had gotten to a good point in the book I was reading to place the marker and leaned across to check on my phone. Accessing the device I noticed all my notifications were from the dating app so I went into that. I read the notifications, it looked a bit odd reading "Hi, do you fancy meeting for clean, hassle free sex? No charges! No time wasting, genuine and local to you?"

I thought this must be some kind of spam hoax or fake message to lure me into parting with card details or some kind of payment. Before I could put the phone down again, I noticed there was a small egg timing graphic. This would usually be the kind of graphic to show a message was actively being typed by the other person, right then and there. I thought to myself "how could this be?" Knowing the app seemingly had no means for communicating with the advertisers. The next notification then flashed up on the screen while I was looking at it, I could hardly believe my eyes as I read it.

Flashing up on the screen "I know you want to fuck me! Here's my genuine picture and my phone number. I am deadly serious! If you come here to fuck me I will reward you handsome! I am only five minutes from your location!"

I clicked on it to reply to it, not fully trusting how genuine the contact was, "Hey! Nice to meet you, that's a nice offer for sure! Can I know your name?"

Receiving a reply with a photo of a beautiful twenty five year old woman with a message "I am really hot and horny, I need sex! My ex boyfriend dumped me last month!"

I was still not too convinced how genuine this person was "My name is Richard and yours?"

The phone flashed again, notifying me and I opened the app to read "Come around and give me a great orgasm handsome!" The screen kept changing colours as I read, flashing sequences into my gaze. I decided not to reply since they did not give me a name, assuming the message to be a bot or some kind of fake profile or scam still. I went to put the phone down again, however it immediately notified me again before I could leave it on the side.

Looking at the changing screen again "Don't ignore me! Meet me! I want your hard cock inside me!" I smiled to myself but put the phone down again. There was a long silence for a while and I went to pick my book up again to continue reading instead, not giving the message much more thought.

Then the phone rang, I looked at the screen expecting the usual "Suspected spam" warning from the unknown number trying to call. However the caller identification did not prewarn if it was spam or not.

I answered curiously "hello?" The caller hung up after and I went to put the phone down.

Another notification then arrived on the screen "I want you! Come fuck my hot pussy! I need you now! Are you free? I have the house to myself!"

Looking for ways to reply to the messages but not finding any muttering under my breath "stupid spam fakes!" then going through the settings of the phone to find how to remove the app.

Before I could find how to remove it another notification flashed up "You are really turning me on handsome! I love how you touch me!" I laughed to myself, putting the phone down and promising myself to ignore it and go back to my book. Reading through a few more pages silently without being disturbed by the phone or app again, I settled down to go to sleep. When I woke the next day and checked my phone I had several notifications from the app and voice mails on my call log. I skipped through the notifications, most of them being profile views from potential matches, then listened to the voice mails.

Selecting the play option I heard "You have three new messages. Message one" from the automated voice, then a tone before the message played.

I listened further and it was a woman's voice "Hey Richard. I hope you get this message soon? I am still horny and want to meet you! Are you coming over to mine tonight? I am all alone and could do with some company."

Moving on to the next message "Me again, I sent you my address and number, hurry over soon!"

Skipping onto the last message "I am touching myself thinking of you, I am super hot and wet, I need your hard cock inside me!" I ended the call, going back into the app.

The screen flashed into my face through differing colours, hypnotically displaying instructions and updating my maps app with a route between my place and hers.

I read "Blue reward awaits when you go to the address." In a trance I pulled on my coat not even thinking about it any further following the sat nav instructions from the map app.Getting into my car the Demon device automatically connected to my car stereo with the bluetooth connection, giving the stereo the sat nav directions.

Arriving at the accommodation, in my trance-like state I did not even think about not knowing her name or if she was fake or not. Greeting me with a smile at the front door, only wearing a fluffy towel robe. The edges folded over her front body and held with a belt at her slender waist.

Greeting me with a smile "come on in, I have been waiting so long for you." Still holding her mobile phone in one hand and sporting a pair of fluffy slippers.

The door closed behind me after I stepped inside the home "This way, upstairs!" She insisted with a flutter of her eyelashes. Walking into the dimly lit, master bedroom with her as she sat herself on the neatly smooth made double bed, crossing one smooth thigh over the other. Both of our phones alerted at the same time from the Demon app as we gazed into one another's eyes before taking a look, simultaneously mirroring each other. My notification instructed me to read out loud to her "I have been sent by Demon to pleasure and give you oral."

She read her notification message out loud to me "Demon has instructed me to strip you and suck your cock." Standing up and placing her phone on the bedside while I placed mine back in my pocket, our eyes met as we stepped closer and kissed.

Locking lips together with her hands all over my shirt, unbuttoning and removing, reaching to my jeans and unfastening the belt and fly. The denim hit the floor as she tugged on my flimsy boxers, pulling them down as swift as a magician's trick.

With my jeans around my ankles, I pulled apart the fluffy towel belt holding her robe together, brushing my hands on her soft body beneath. Knocking the robe off her shoulders and down her arms, watching it crumple on the floor.

Pushing her back on the bed as she flicked off both her fluffy slippers, I stepped out of my crumpled clothes, crawling on the bed and kissing her body all over.

Brushing my large hands all over her soft flesh and curves, pinching and pulling her hard nipples between my fingertips. Her slow light touch trailed under my chest and abs to my groin, clasping my hardening cock. We folded lips and turned heads as our tongues wrestled, my slow touch swept over her hips to the inside of one thigh and widened. Turning around over her, presenting my hard cock to her mouth as I knelt astride her head and buried my mouth between her wide thighs. Spreading her pussy with my fingers as I flashed and licked my tongue hard against her clit and folds. She held the base of my cock with one hand, chewing her lips on my fat cock head, circling and licking the tip before swallowing me down.

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of muffled breathless sloppy slurps and gasps as we both aroused and worked on the other eagerly and enthusiastically.

After some time of long flicking tongue tipped licks, lip sucks and finger tipped light rubs of her hot pussy she was pouring wet all over my face. This was while she drooled with my stringy precum all over her soft lips and down her smooth chin.

We would be interrupted by her phone notification sound, we stopped and I climbed off her. She rolled, reaching to hers on the bedside, looking at one another as she read the instruction calmly "Demon instructs us to fuck and enjoy the rest of the night together." Putting the phone back on the bedside we cuddled naked and kissed, pressing body to body with our hands roaming all over each other. Feverishly with more enthusiasm she raised my hips as she slipped a hand down my body squeezing my ass. Smoothing and sliding under my belly to my groin feeding the tip of my cock into her tight hot pussy. Both of us groaned as I pushed tightly and deeply inside her wet folds, hands snaking everywhere as we sucked kisses.

Grunting and panting as I began pumping and pushing her hot body into the firm mattress, her polished nails raked my short haired head and soft shoulder back.

Building movements quickly against her as she slipped one soft bare leg around my lower body while a stray hand pulled my ass. Encouraging my thrusts with squeezes of her acrylic polished nails, I trailed warm kisses on her neck and soft chest.

She moaned and heaved her breasts into my face as I pushed my cock deep into her continuously with a grunting effort. Rolling her head, sighing "So good, I need this!" Her hanging leg against my body moving with my every thrust pushing her body back and forth as much as down into the bed. The spring mattress protesting with audible metal squeaks beneath us both as I pumped in and out of her.

Thrusting and building towards a climax with her breathless moans rising to match the grunting efforts, her warm wet lips on my neck and mouth.

After some time of heavy faster thrusting I erupted and fired hot sticky ropes of hot cum inside her, panting breathlessly into her kisses as we cuddled again.

Hands roamed and circled smoothly all over each other while we held one another close, capturing our breaths again.

Laying naked together for some time before my phone notification alerted me again, I kissed her and got out of bed to read it. The app made the screen flash different colours again, stopping on a soft cool blue with a message. Reading to myself as it instructed me to "dress, kiss the woman and answer the front door!"

Mesmerised in my trance state, looking at her in her mesmerised eyes we both smiled "Demon wants me to open the front door." I leant across the bed kissing her lips before getting dressed. I pulled on my shirt as she got out of bed naked and pulled on her towel gown, wrapping and covering her body tying the belt off.

I Went downstairs to the front door, opening it to see another guy standing, mesmerised with his phone in hand. He said nothing to me before crossing the threshold, stepping inside the house as she descended the stairs barefoot.

The mesmerised guy looked up at her "Hi honey, Demon instructed me to return and meet this man." I gave him a blank, plain faced look as he offered his hand to shake with me. Closing the front door behind him, I turned to watch him kiss with her, slowly smearing mouths and sliding tongues between them. They both wrapped up in a warm embrace, kissing each other hard and long before breaking again.

In her trance, the woman wearing her dressing gown spoke to us both "Demon instructs us all to return to the bedroom." Following the couple back up to the room, once inside she read her next notification from her colour changing phone screen, flashing in her face. Putting the phone back on the bedside before turning to us both and unravelling her dressing gown belt, revealing her nude curvy body to us both.

Both myself and the guy read our notifications from the mesmerising colour changing screens of our phones, putting them away and stripping nude.

The woman explained in a plain trance like flat tone "Demon instructs you both to fuck me together." Sliding her pale, curvy bare body on the bed.

Both of us guys joined her, laying ourselves either side of her body, I lay behind her back while the other guy lay in front. She stroked her hand all over his body and kissed him. This was while I stroked a slow hand over her body, kissing her shoulders and neck. One of her hands reached back to caress my face and chest, turning her head to meet with my lips over one of her shoulders.

He leaned into her chest, sucking on both her nipples, licking and flicking them with his tongue, squeezing the curve of them with a cupping hand. I snaked a slow brushing hand down her slender soft body and hips, rolling over the inside of her thigh as he rubbed and stroked her clit. Spreading her used wet pussy with his fingertips and he softly chewed on her nipples, sucking them. Placing my lips in a long trail across her neck and shoulder, my hand rounding her ass and over inside her thigh, spreading her legs to him. With one hand she rubbed and wanked the guy in front, while she blindly reached back and also wanked my cock. Making us both hard for her as both us men kissed her all over, while she alternated her kisses back to each of us.

Rolling herself up into all fours from laying on her side between us she moaned to him "I am so horny fuck my wet pussy!" Before turning her attention back to me with her eyes. He repositioned behind her posed firm ass, one head steadying her slender body while he fed his hard cock head into her hot pussy deeply. Raising her head to me she reached for my hard cock with one hand, sucking smoothly down on it. Muffling moans as she slobbered sucks on my hard cock while he pumped thrusts in and out of her wet sounding pussy. Her pale body arching a curve in her lower back as she swayed between us both thrusting from both ends, tag teaming her.

Sliding her lips off my wet, hard member and gasping to him over her shoulder "Yes darling like that. Nice and deep, fuck me harder!" she pleaded.

Returning to lick circles on my cock tip, slowly rounding under and over, flicking her tongue all over my fat head. Kissing the end of it before swallowing as much of it smoothly down, swaying and thrusting her body as his pounding thrusts.

Her firm breasts wobbled and swayed under her arms and chest as she rocked back and forth between us both, muffling moans all over my member.

Then the Demon phone notified again and we all slowed to stop, she breathlessly reached and checked it, the screen flashing the message into her gaze.

Announcing to us in a trance-like monotone "Demon instructs I ride my husband's cock." He slipped his wet member out of her hot pussy smoothly as she stopped sucking mine. He laid himself on his back on the bed as she straddled his waist, placing her soft knees either side of his body. Reaching down to his hard, wet cock feeding it back inside her pouring pussy with a soft moan. Holding her body upright over his hips as she began to thrust and bounce on him, she reached out to my cock again. I positioned myself standing in front of her face as she sucked my cock down again eagerly, moaning all over me as she bounced. I raked my hands through her golden blonde hair, clutching her bobbing head as her lips slobbered with precum all over my cock. She panted and gasped breathlessly with every bounce and stroke on top of him, taking him deep inside as she poured all over him. Throwing her head back as she grinded her hips on his cock, pressing down on him "I am going to cum!" she admitted and moaned loudly. I moved away from her face, kissing her shoulder and neck from behind after circling behind her, reaching both hands around her body. Cupping under her breasts as I sucked on her soft neck and pinched her hard nipples. She gasped and rolled her head forward putting her chin down into her chest again "Oh god I am so wet!"

My phone then made a notification sound and I moved to read it, looking into the screen as it flashed its message at me. I looked up at them both again as she continued to puff and pant riding his hard cock. Looking blankly "Demon instructs me to say goodbye, dress and leave you to fuck." I announced in a monotone trance. I started to dress while they continued to have sex together on the bed, finding my clothes and kissing with her a soft goodbye as she bounced on him. She panted back to me with her firm curvy body wobbling on her husband "Goodbye Richard, thank you so much." I turned and left the bedroom and house back to the car and drove myself home again. Once I had parked and got into my place, the phone notified me again and I read it to myself while it ran through its colour sequence. Shaking my head, wondering if what I remembered was all just a dream or not, looking at my phone requiring to be charged again. I left the device attached to a cable and plug on the kitchen side and went about my usual day.

I showered and had some breakfast, checking on my phone a few more times to find many more updates and a review left on my profile from the wife and husband I had met. Ready for work and running a bit late I scooped up the phone and rushed my way out the door and through traffic to the office, having a mostly uneventful day.

Taking some time between my coffee breaks to check through more and more profiles on the Demon app, choosing only ones I actually liked the look and sound of.

Returning home and pottering about doing home chores with some background music playing through the tv, I had set up a playlist on YouTube to listen to. Seating myself on the couch with some dinner and a beer, having left the phone on the coffee table while I ate. I finally picked the phone up and read through some of the notifications, mostly about app matches and one which read the following.

"Demon network update: your profile is proving quite popular, having received many liked approvals, you can view your matches here." Showing me a link which I followed and scrolled back through the match profiles for a while, not realising how mesmerised by the screen I was getting. Before I knew it I had showered and changed into a shirt and jeans and was heading out the door with my phone to the local pub. Wandering the streets in a mesmerised autopilot kind of trance state, almost brushing past people as I went, with a fixed expression on my face.

12