Intro & Blue Reward Demon Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pub was still quite busy with people socialising and drinking, some having a sit down meal, another group of guys playing pool and watching sports. I managed to push my way to the bar and order a drink, before surveying the establishment for an unoccupied table. While being served at the bar I noticed how beautiful and attractive the woman serving me was, managing to break a smile from her soft lips as she uncapped my bottle of beer. Standing about five foot three with raven black hair neatly brushed and folded into a knot on the back of her head. Exposing her pale soft neckline, wearing the pub's black shirted uniform and trousers with a belt at the waist. As I tapped my bank card to the payment device, I asked her name, to which she politely responded "Yoshimura." I smiled and slid the bottle off the counter as her attention was drawn quickly to the next more rowdy, rude and racist customer. Blurting something out about her nationality and asking if she was a student, to which she only politely nodded a response. Managing to find one located in the corner, the round table was surrounded on three sides by enclosed wood panelling about three feet high, behind the seats. I pulled out my phone and sipped away at my beer I had ordered, reading some more notifications as I drank at a steady pace. Before I knew it one beer became three and the Demon app gave me a new alert message.

I read it silently to myself, another reply to my profile it seems "Hey, I see you are local and single, care to join us for a drink? Table sixty nine!" I stood up and looked around, peering over the dividing wooden walls before discreetly wandering towards the bathroom. Checking table numbers as I went, the occupants of each cubicle only revealing themselves to me as I approached, almost on top of them. I was greeted by two happy and smiling beautiful faced young women, maybe in their early twenties. They seemed to recognise me instantly from my Demon app profile pictures "Ah Welcome handsome, please join us for drinks, take a seat." I slid across the cushioned bench seat, the opposite side of the table from them sat shoulder to shoulder opposite me.

One of them quietly ordered another round of drinks on her Demon phone while the other gave me direct smiling sexy eye contact while she spoke softly. We ran through the usual "getting to know you" ice breaking questions which developed into small experience stories. Holidays, work events, family life, shopping escapades and so on, all while steadily downing our drinks. Introducing themselves to me as Claire and Steph, both were attractive in their own unique way. Claire was the outgoing talkative bottle blonde with blue eyes, while Steph was brunette with brown eyes and a little more reserved. Both were very engaging in their own way, smart, funny and slightly drunk with that but both were certainly up for a good time it seemed.

With many empties littering the table, the three of us took turns exiting the conversation to visit the bathroom, before finally I returned to see Yoshimura turn away from the table with a tray full of empty glassware. I admired her amazing figure as she squeezed between patrons of the pub and my attention was drawn back to my two new best friends at the table. They both had their faces into their phones and did not notice me admiring Yoshimura, I took my seat quickly as I could see their fixed plain faces which reflected the flashing colours from their phone screens. Both were mesmerised by Demons hypnotic influence as Claire asked "come with us!" They stood up together giggling to themselves, leading me by the hand to the disabled toilet in the pub.

Claire led me in by the hand, before Steph followed and locked the door behind us. I felt Stephs hands slide over my shoulder tops from behind as her warm breath whispered on my neck in my ear "We really like you Richard, we only want to tease you tonight." She kissed my neck and sucked my earlobe from behind as Claire stripped off her top and unclipped her bra, showing off her 34d breasts and nipples. Pouting to me while running her fingers through her blonde tumble down hair, trailing her nails to her pink hard nipples. Licking her soft lips playfully as she approached closer while in the confined space of the disabled washroom. Her words slipped slightly drunkenly from her lips in her hypnotised state "You like my body? Here touch, they are totally real, no surgery!" Leading my hand to grope and caress, cupping and smoothing my rough palm across them both, thumbing over her nipples.

Steph behind me almost pushed me towards Claire, pressing her body up against my back, lowering her hands down to my beltline. I nodded a yes response to Claire admiring her curvy figure before she aggressively pressed and mashed her lips against mine. One hand of hers cradling my chin as our lips folded and tongues swapped and fenced, while Steph slipped my belt and trouser fly open, drawing my hardening cock out. Claire lowered her hands from my face to my chest and cock, rubbing my shaft as Steph kissed my neck and raked my chest, reaching around from behind to infront of me. Steph coiled soft words in my ear sucking my lobe as she spoke "Demon knows the hearts and desires of all and facilitates the connection between people." Steph lowered to her knees in front of me bobbing and sliding her open mouthed lips all over my cock sucking me off eagerly and urgently.

I groaned and swayed my hips feeding my hard cock into her eager lips as she slobber and licked swirling over the tip and down the shaft. Steph continued to kiss and talk softly "Demon knows your heart's desire, the pretty Japanese bar maid which you took for love at first sight. Oh don't worry, we don't mind the competition, we're not after your heart!" As Claire smoothly continued to suck and slide her lips all over my hard, vein streaked member, my hands raking through her blonde hair and clutching the back of her head. Gently pushing my hips and feeding her mouth with my cock as much as she greedily sucked it down smoothly.

Steph laughed in my ear with a kiss and her hands on my hips, slowing my action "Uh uh, no no big boy! Not yet! Not yet!" Claire stopped short before I could cum hard all down her throat. Giving me a frustrating denial before Steph turned me to face her as I turned my back on Claire. Steph reached down and slowly wanked my cock. Claire stood up with a hair flick and moved around me pressing against my back kissing my neck with her lips. I felt her hands all around my body as she swapped with Steph. She lowered to kiss, lick and suck on my hard member, rocking her head and sliding her mouth all over my manhood. Looking up at me as she slurped and sucked me smooth gasping with a web of precum all over her luscious lips.

I bucked against her nodding head with my hips feeding her my cock while Claire sucked on my neck and smeared her fingertips and nails down my body reaching around from behind to infront of me. I turned to kiss Claire, meeting her lips with a playful tongue over one of my shoulders, close to a climax into Steph's sucking eager soft mouth. Her light touch toying with my sack gently before she also looked up at me with a gasp "Hold it lover boy not yet!" Giving me another frustrating denial before I could cum down her throat. Claire slipped and slid around from behind me to in front of me, side by side with Steph rubbing their hands all over me. I caressed their bodies and curves all over, taking a hand to each of them before they both squatted at my waist level, tag teaming and taking turns to suck me off.

12