Intro to Lucy the Gooner Girl

Story Info
A short introduction to Lucy the Goonette.
1.2k words
4.67
5.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's brain was once again leaking out of her cunt. She sat in the summer heat of her darkened room, lit only by the glow of her laptop. On the screen two women were being fucked by multiple guys, they're pussies, asses and mouths pumped full of hot, greasy cocks.

Lucy grunted, pulled her fingers from her soaking cunt lips and smeared the juice up her lithe body, mixing it with her sweat, slicking her soft pubes before trailing up her stomach and across her flat chest to her hard nipples. Drool fell from her slack mouth and dripped in long glistening strands from her chin onto her quivering body. Her ginger hair, sticky with sweat, clung to her neck and oval face and her blue eyes were glued to the screen. Her nostrils flared as another orgasm ripped through her, gushing more cunt grease into the leather computer chair she was sat in. Her slender thighs were completely soaked and her small round ass slipped and sloshed in the deliciously filthy mixture of her squirt, sweat, and saliva. She curled her toes as the orgasm subsided, and quickly clicked ahead in the video.

Now one woman, the blonde, was holding her asshole open, two fingers each side, gaping her fuck hole, so that the raven haired woman with the freakishly long tongue could rim her bleached ass as deep as possible.

Lucy groaned again, her fingers back to playing with her aching clit, rubbing it mercilessly as her eyes crossed and vision distorted. The people on screen melting into unfocused mess of flesh and debauchery.

By the time she came too with another orgasm, the scene was coming to a close the six guys where jacking they're lubed up cock meat over the two women now kneeling on the floor, bouncing on a pair of purple suction dildos. They had they're fingers in their mouths and their tongues out ready for the hot jizz that the guys started to blast over them. Hot ropes of cum flooded their mouths and drenched their hair. The blonde even took a load to the eye, but just kept blinking and laughing, before stuffing the offending dick into her mouth and draining the last few drops down her throat. Once the men where spent, the two women fell on each other, kissing deeply, and passing the cum back and forth between them as a frothy ball of spit and spunk.

Lucy's tongue, hanging out of her mouth reflexively curled, wishing that the beautiful porno queens on screen where spitting a cocktail of 6 different guys and their own saliva into her mouth. More drool ran from her lips, her chest was slick with it and made her whole body glitter and glisten, reflecting the gorgeous filth on screen.

Finally, after sucking the raven haired woman's tongue like a cock to clean it if the last few drips of cum, the blonde turned to the camera, bubbled the foamy mess in the throat and then swallowed, showing her empty mouth with pride. Both women smiled, laughed and waved as the scene faded to black.

Lucy tried to remember how long she'd been there, naked on her chair, legs spread open hands on her twat. She knew she'd started in the morning, just after her house mates had left for their lectures, but what time was it now?

She got up and moved to her window, the curtains were drawn, but sunlight still pierced the thin material. Not the longest session she'd had then. Stretching, Lucy turned and examined herself in the full-length mirror she kept against one wall. 5'11" and thin as a rake. She'd never been able to put much weight on, but she'd never really wanted too. She was happy with how she looked. Her small round ass, her nearly non-existent tits, her long ginger hair. Her pussy quivered at the sight of her own naked body, her increasingly rewired brain telling her that naked flesh elicited the response that she should be rubbing her clit again. She was hungry, and thirsty. Gooning for hours on end had left her sweaty and parched.

She cracked the door to her room and listened to see if anyone else was in the house, but it seemed she was in luck and made her way to the kitchen to grab some water. Still naked in the summer heat, she darted past the windows until finally she had the fridge open and felt it's cool air washing over her. Her nipples hardened to stiff points.

'Fuuuck' she thought as she looked down at the vegetables her housemate had bought... a fairly sizeable cucumber lay on the bottom shelf. Her pussy trembled, strings of grool already starting to drip from her rapidly soaking cunt. She knew she shouldn't. It was her housemates food. But she'd seen the movies. And she was still so hot. It'd be so refreshingly cold fresh out of the fridge.

Her fingers wrapped around the big green fruit. Slowly she brought the cucumber to her puffy cunt and rubbed it between her swollen lips, greasing it with her juices.

A shiver ran up her spine at the thrill of using someone else's food to bring her pleasure. Slowly, savouring every inch, she pushed the fruit past her vulva and into her dripping snatch. Her nipples felt like diamonds and she squeezed them with her free hand as she continued to work the the long green flesh of the cucumber deeper inside her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth fell open and instinctively she squatted onto her haunches, opening her thin thighs so she could fuck the fruit into herself.

Sticking out her tongue and feeling the spit start to once again soak into her chest, Lucy grunted with pleasure as the cucumbers cold ridges rippled against her cunt as she twisted it on each thrust. Her nose filled with the scent of her dripping wetness and the sweat she'd already accumulated from a day of gooning herself senseless in the middle of summer. Her breath huffed in little clouds as the cool air from the fridge rolled out and down over her body. Her toes twitched and clawed at the lino floor and she has to steady herself with one hand against the kitchen counter.

Gasping she pressed her head against the fridge for balance and reached behind herself to her little round ass, feeling for her twitching asshole with pussy soaked fingers. As the solid cucumber filled her wet little twat, her middle finger slid past her pink rim, slowly she made her way knuckle by knuckle until she had her whole finger in her ass, the ring of flesh squeezing the base of her digit. Lucy could feel a lump in her throat, her vision was blurred and then, with a short scream, her orgasm blossomed and she gushed hot pussy squirt onto the kitchen floor. Sweat poured from her brow and prickled from her pits, under her tits and behind her knees. Gasping she shifted her weight, but suddenly slipped in the pool of her own own cum and blacked out as she collapsed to the floor.

...

"What the fuck is going on here?"

Lucy's eyes fluttered open, her head ached something rotten and standing over her was her house mate Tara.

Lucy smiled weakly, before her pussy spasmed, and Tara's cucumber slid out of her twat.