Not Caught

Story Info
Catching up with Riley and Jake a few years after Caught.
4.6k words
4.6
6.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a very lucky guy. I know that. A few years ago, my then-girlfriend, now-wife caught me jerking off with a pair of her dirty panties, and rather than being disgusted with my kink she actually became an enthusiastic participant. At first, she would leave particularly well-worn and fragrant panties out for me to find. Then she started to buy me worn panties from the internet and would either sit and watch me with them while she played with herself or ride me while I huffed some stranger's skivvies.

Her participation in my fetish went to a new level when she swiped a dirty pair of one of her best friend's panties during a girl's night. We already had a very good sex life prior to Riley discovering and then joining my fetish, but it just went to a whole other level since.

Over the next few years Riley would raid her friend's hampers when she visited their houses and bring home our next prize. Prior to her theft we would sit and talk about what we expected from the next targets dirty laundry. How would she smell? What was her style, would she be a basic cotton girl or wear a lot of high-end stuff?

Riley got so much more comfortable with what we were doing than I could have ever expected. She seemed to delight in the whole process, and she even took some pretty interesting steps to keep our gambit going. I nearly spat out my morning coffee one day when I saw that she Tweeted "I swear my washing machine or dryer is eating socks and underwear, but only mine. I guess Jake's are too big to fit through the trap door. Lucky me!" A few of her friends responded with things like "OMG, same!" without knowing that their missing unmentionables were actually tightly sealed in zip top bags in a box under our bed.

An added benefit to Riley and I sharing this fetish was that she became more open about some of her own deeply repressed kinks. Particularly, she wanted to experiment with public sex and very, very private non-consent role play. So, there was a period around our wedding when we were more focused on that than panty stuff.

During our combined bachelor/bachelorette weekend in New York we rendezvoused at The Battery close to midnight and she rode my cock on a bench a few feet from a WWII Memorial. A few people hurried by on foot or by bike and I was surprised how few even seemed to take notice. She got what she really wanted when a drunk sleeping on an opposite bench woke up and said quite loudly "yeah, get some!" Riley lowered her mouth to my ear and said "Let's give him a real show" before starting to wildly hop up and down on me. She came with a shudder when I told her that I was pretty sure I could see the guy jerking off.

A few months after the wedding I finally lived up to my promise to help her with her other deep, dark fantasy. I told her I was going out with friends, but I just drove around the corner and snuck into our basement. I turned off all the power to the house at the breaker and snuck up the steps as quietly as I could.

She was standing in the kitchen looking out at the neighbor's house to see if they still had power when I snuck up behind her and put my arm around her throat and a hand over her mouth. I dragged her to the living room and after I bent her over the couch, I bound her arms behind her back with my belt. She was breathing hard when I yanked her pajama bottoms and panties off and she tried to turn her head away from me as I shoved her panties in her mouth.

My only mistake was brushing the hair out of her eyes and mouthing "all good?" at her to which she responded with a scowl. I wasn't as committed as she wanted me to be, so to try and make it up to her I kicked her legs apart and roughly thrust my cock into her. As I pound her harder than I ever had before I called her a stupid little whore and said she must want this if she was stupid enough to leave a door unlocked while her husband was out.

Riley moaned through her panty stuffed mouth and was so wet that she kept pushing my cock out when her pussy clenched. So, I grabbed her by the hair, forced her on the ground and then came all over her face. She had let me come on her face before, but it was really her least favorite option. So I hoped it was a choice that would make up for me breaking character at the beginning.

I left her tied up on the couch while I cleaned up and went to get the car. When I came back in the front door she was still there, with her arms behind her back. As I freed her she looked up at me with the sweetest gaze that was totally incongruent with what we had just done... or what I had just done to her and how much she enjoyed it.

But through it all we were able to stay so open and honest with one another. Riley discovering a fetish that I had hidden for so long and being not only ok with it but joining in had unlocked something different for us. We were already on our way to getting engaged when she walked in on me sniffing her panties. But sharing our dirty sides with one another led to us being extremely open and trusting with one another.

So, I naturally trusted her implicitly when she suggested the next fantasy that she wanted to indulge in. I had told her that I liked the idea of watching her with another man, and she was certainly into that. But what she liked was the idea of catching me with another woman, an idea that she brought up again when a friend of Her's needed to stay with us while she looked for a new place following the end of a relationship.

Emily wasn't one of her regular "girl's night" friends from college. She and Riley had worked together at two different jobs and had a slightly different relationship as women who met as adults rather than in school. Riley had tried to integrate her into the girl's night crew, but Em felt out of place after the first get together and never went back.

"Its really no big deal Em, we have the extra space, and we aren't using it." Riley said for the millionth time as we carried some of Emily's things into the house. "Just make yourself at home. What's mine is yours!"

That first night when we went to bed, I was excited to ask Riley how long we needed to wait until we swiped a pair of Em's panties to play with, but Riley had other ideas entirely.

She explained to me that Emily hadn't had much sex in her relationship, which was one of the reasons they broke up. She told me that she had often told Emily vague stories about our sex life and some of our role play. I was nervous for a second, because we agreed not to share our kinks with anyone, but she assured me that it was all broad strokes and not specific.

"But Emily told me that one of her biggest fantasies was to be the 'other woman' and to be pursued." Riley whispered to me as we lay in bed, one door away from where Emily was sleeping. "She's always been a bit down on herself because she doesn't think she's desirable. But she has told me that she is turned on all the time. She just wants someone to want her."

"I understand that, but why 'the other woman?'" I asked.

"She said that it would be so hot for her if someone who already had a girl wanted her. That someone would risk the end of their relationship just to be with her." Riley answered.

"I can see that."

"Well, I told her we may be able to help her with it" Riley purred in my ear

"What?"

"Yeah. I told her that while she's staying here you're going to make a move on her and that its all cool."

"Wait! What?" I asked, my voice raising above sexy bedroom volume level.

"If you're into it, she's into it, and I'm definitely into it." Riley whispered back as if reminding me to keep quiet. "But my one caveat is I want to catch you. It would be so hot for me to walk in on you two."

Even after we had been together for years she still had the ability to both surprise me and make me diabolically horny.

For the next couple of weeks, I pretty openly flirted with Emily, often with Riley in the room. I would mention how good she looked or ask what the amazing perfume she was wearing was, and she seemed smitten. But she found an apartment much faster than Riley or I expected so Riley arranged a fake trip to visit her mom for a few days the weekend before Emily was due to move into her new place.

Friday night I opened a bottle of wine and I really tried putting the moves on Emily. It had been a few years since I last dated, but I was pretty confident in my skills. But Emily was seemingly having a hard time staying in character, which I understood from my roleplay with Riley. It was never hard for Riley, she could totally emerse herself in whatever role she was playing. There's a line in one of my favorite songs called "Gagged and Tied" that goes "it's not your style, I can see, you crack a smile" that was usually me.

When Emily got up to go to bed, I called after her. "Hey Em, sweet dreams." She looked back at me almost confused but certainly flustered. She opened her mouth like she was going to say something and then closed her eyes and shook her head before sprinting up the stairs.

I got a text from Riley asking how it was going and I let her know that it seemed like I struck out. She settled into a night at the cheap hotel out by the highway and I briefly considered just walking into Emily's room, but I thought better of it.

Emily didn't come down from her room until almost noon on Saturday. She said she had to finish packing, and while I was considering and then rejected making a joke about helping her with her box, she interrupted my deliberations.

"Hey Jake, I... I want you to know that I really appreciate what you and Rhy are doing for me here. She's super important to me and I wouldn't want to take advantage of her in any way. I don't have a lot of friends like her."

"I get it Em. Riley is absolutely one of a kind. She makes everyone around her feel better about themselves and she really wanted for all of this to be comfortable for you. I do too."

And with that Emily smiled and returned to her packing. I texted Riley that I didn't think it was going to happen but that I honestly couldn't read the room all that well. After a few minutes Riley texted back that Emily really did want to go through with it but that I just needed to keep at it.

I didn't see Emily much for the rest of the day. At some point she slipped out and I was pretty sure I had blown it, but I got a text from Riley that Emily was on her way back to the house and now was my chance. I looked outside and saw that she was getting out of a taxi rather than pulling up in her own car. She started walking up to the front door, and then turned back toward the taxi, but it was already pulling away. She looked conflicted.

When I heard the door close, I texted Riley that I thought it may actually happen and for her to be ready. I went downstairs and found Emily leaning against the front door.

"Hey, welcome back. I was just about to open a bottle of wine. You interested?"

"Ah, no. I'm all set. I stopped at The Wagon Wheel and had a few shots. I've... I've been kind of stressed." She said still planted against the door like a kid at a middle school dance.

It was really cute how nervous she was. Riley had told me that Emily was self-conscious about how she looked, but I didn't really understand that. She was tall in a way that some men couldn't handle. She had told Riley that she was always worried that guys would be off put by the fact that even though she had a big ass with thick thighs and a belly she was also pretty flat chested.

Apparently multiple different guys she had been with had suggested implants, while all the other ones would eventually subtly try to encourage her to lose weight. But Riley and I both agreed that she was super sexy just the way she was. One of the first nights she was staying with us she had worn yoga pants and a tank top to hang out with us in the living room and we both thoroughly enjoyed what we saw.

I walked over toward the door and finally decided to just be bold. I stood in front of her looking directly into her eyes since we were about the same height. She opened her mouth as if to say something and I just put my hand behind her head and kissed her. At first, I thought I had misread the situation but eventually she kissed me back and after a few more moments she was moaning into my mouth.

There was no more reluctance as I led her to the couch, but she did excuse herself to run to the bathroom. As she bounded up the stairs, I texted Riley to let her know that it was definitely on, and we were in the living room and the front door was unlocked.

Just as I was putting my phone down Emily came slowly walking down the stairs and I met her before she could get all the way to the bottom. I wrapped my arms around her midsection and looked up into her lustful brown eyes.

"Fuck, you are so hot, you know that?" I said to her, practically in a growl. "Do you know how hard it's been to stop myself from slapping that gorgeous ass these last few weeks?"

"Oh?' she said while pushing me back so she could step down to my level. "Sorry if I made it hard for you"

As I grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock she bit her bottom lip and stared at me. I never knew if this move was genuine or if girls just know it drives guys crazy, but I was fine either way. She fumbled with the waistband of my basketball shorts and soon she had my cock in her hands and was lightly stroking it.

"What do you want Jake?"

"I want you to suck it, right here, right now"

She kept her eyes locked on mine as she sank down onto her knees. She was still looking up at me as she parted her lips and slowly started to take me into her mouth. At that moment I was sure I heard a door close outside and I began to get even more excited at the thought of Riley walking in on us. We hadn't talked about what would happen then. Would Riley join us, or just watch? I was excited to find out.

All these thoughts were racing through my brain when Emily stopped and stood up. She led me by the hand to the couch and pulled her shirt off over her head. Her nipples were rock hard and I instantly lunged at her left breast, taking the nipple firmly in my mouth. I moved from the left to the right and got a little blush out of her when I told her how sexy her tits were.

I started to rub her crotch through her jeans causing her take charge once again. In a flash she was unbuttoning, unzipping, and pulling the jeans down and off. She left her panties on, which made me wonder if Riley had shared more specifics than she had told me. I pushed Emily back onto the couch and she obligingly lifted both legs back to her chest.

"I hear you're pretty good with that mouth" she said before biting her lower lip again.

I didn't even answer, I just lunged toward her crotch. I took a deep breath of her still panty covered pussy and I could easily tell that she was incredibly turned on. After luxuriating in her arousal for a few moments I pulled the panties to the side and started teasing her clit lightly with my thumb while I took in the site of her wet cunt.

"Please." She begged. "It's been so long. I can't take it!"

So, I licked her slowly yet forcefully from her hole all the way up to her clit and back, spreading a mixture of her wetness and my spit all over her labia. I kept this up until she began to groan and rock her hips then I started working in circles which she seemed to really enjoy. She kicked my elbow with her heal a few times which I took as her encouragement to start fingering her, and I was right.

As soon as I pushed my finger into her pussy her breathing got ragged, and she began to squirm and arch her back. If Riley wasn't careful, she was going to miss the whole show! I knew it had been a while since Emily was with a guy, but this was shaping up to be the fastest I ever made someone come.

When it seemed like she really couldn't take any more I moved to her clit and alternated between sucking and licking which caused her to explode. Riley gets really sensitive when she comes so I usually take my mouth away and continue to finger her after the first big wave passes, but Emily was having none of that. As soon as I moved my head back, I felt both of her hands pulling my face back to her pussy.

"Just. Keep. Sucking." she managed to get out, as if she was speaking English for the first time.

So, I went to work with my lips alone and drew her hard clit into my mouth, not breaking the seal between us.

Next she managed to spit out "Now... lick... second... finger" and again I obliged and started to lick up and down her pussy while my middle finger joined the party. Within moments she was making sounds that seemed to dance on the line between pleasure and pain. She was still pulling my head into her crotch and by now she was essentially fucking my mouth while I fingered her.

"Fuuuuuuuck" she yelled just as I realized that my nose was pressed into her pubic mound, and I had no access to air.

Her grip on me went slack and I slumped back toward the coffee table gasping for breath. She coughed a few times while she also tried to catch her's, and then she looked down at me and just smiled. Once again, I was wondering when Riley was going to make her appearance. Maybe she wanted the old sitcom trope of walking in on us in bed having a post-coital smoke.

While I was thinking this Em finally caught her breath. "Do... do you want to fuck me?" She asked coyly almost as if she didn't know that the answer was obviously yes. She was such an amazing mix of post orgasm bliss and shy cuteness that I couldn't help smiling back at her.

"Oh god yes" I responded as I made my way to my feet.

Emily lurched forward and took my cock in her mouth, expertly working it back to full hardness with just a few pumps. I pushed her back and she turned around to present her gorgeous, plump ass to me. We both let out an audible groan as I slid inside her. She was so wet, warm and welcoming that I just stayed like that for a moment fully enjoying the feeling of being completely inside her.

Then Emily got impatient, and she started to buck back at me. Not one to miss a hint I grabbed ahold of her hips and started thrusting into her which caused her head to push into the back of the couch. With her face down I took one last opportunity to glance at the door. It was looking more and more like Riley was waiting for afterwards.

"Can I get on top?" Emily asked bringing me back from wondering where my wife was.

I quickly obliged and sat down on the couch. Emily climbed on top of me and this time it was her turn to hold still and just enjoy the feeling of her cunt enveloping my cock. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked it a few times before giving it a light bite which caused her to yelp.

"Fuck I love your tits" I said looking up at her and a big smile spread across her face again.

"Yeah? You like my little titties?" she growled as she started rolling her hips. "Do you wanna come all over these little titties?

"Yeah. I'm going to come. Get down" I barked at her.

She hopped up off me and on to her knees and leaned back against the coffee table, where I had been just a few minutes earlier. When I'm this turned on, I still don't have the greatest aim and my first salvo hit her in the chin and mouth. So I aimed lower and pumped a few more chords of come onto her cute little tits.

When we were done it got pretty awkward, pretty fast. I was still waiting for Riley to burst in at any moment, so I guess I was kind of not paying full attention to Emily. I turned and looked at her and it seemed like she was caught in headlights.

"Goddamn, that was really fucking hot." I offered.

"Yeah. Um. Fuck! It's been a really long time and I... I..." but she couldn't seem to finish the sentence.

I glanced toward the door again and she took the opening to gather her stuff and sprint half-clothed up the stairs.

12