Intro to Monster Capture/Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captured monster 'Sugartits' received care. Loyalty +3."

"Wow... you really will do anything I want, anything at all, no matter how humiliating it is, won't you?"

May just looked up at him expectantly, still on hands and knees.

"Speak!" Another training message flashed.

"Yes, Mark. Anything you want!"

"Hmm... 'yes, Mark' Doesn't sound right. Prove how obedient you are. Call me Master."

"Yes, Master!" She earned more experience - and more care.

Gods near and far, she was gorgeous. And seeing her looking up at him, eager to please, calling him Master... he thought his cock was going to tear a hole through his pants.

"Beg to suck my cock, Sugartits."

"Yes, Master! Please, please let me suck your cock. I'll make you feel so good, Master!" Another care message, her loyalty increasing.

Mark opened his fly and pulled out his erect member. May's eyes grew wide and she continued babbling. "Please please please Master! I'll be your good little monster, your pet! I'm all yours. Please let me have your cock, I'll suck it so good! I'll-"

He grabbed her long brown hair and pulled her mouth down onto his shaft. She wrapped her lips tightly around his cock, taking him deep. She caressed his member with her tongue.

He held her hair tightly, moving her face up and down his cock, up and down. "Cross your wrists behind your back, Sugartits." She obeyed instantly, as if there was nothing more she wanted in the world than to do what he said. That was so incredibly hot. He could hardly believe that this beautiful woman was his plaything. One moment she was a fierce, independent adventurer. And the next, she was his slave, for him to keep locked away in his monstrap, and to summon her whenever he felt like it.

Gods, she was good with her tongue.

And this was only the beginning. There were plenty of monster girls out there. Mermaids, kitsune, werewolves, dryads, harpies and more. If he could find them, he could capture them. Heck, they didn't have to be monsters - if he could capture an elf girl, he could get fairies, gnomes, angelics and others.

It was getting harder to concentrate. The dirty thoughts flew across his imagination as May worked him over as if her life depended on it.

Or he could claim even women he knew... the mathematics professor who wore pencil skirts to every class... Tiffany, the head cheerleader who laughed when he asked her out... or adorable, sweet Tess, his childhood friend who said she thought of him as a brother.

He pulled her head down deep into his crotch and held her there, not letting her back up. She struggled for a moment, but her hands remained crossed behind her back as if bound there. Then she accepted it, melting into him.

Any girl or monster girl he wanted, anytime, anywhere. He could make them his property, and the monstrap would allow him to train them into perfectly pleasing toys for his amusement. He could own them, just like he owned May!

He came, spurting into her. She happily took it all and swallowed.

"Captured monster 'Sugartits' received care. Loyalty +100."

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
RevantoRevantoover 1 year agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it, May! Feel free to message me privately, I'd love to hear more of your thoughts about the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow my name is May and this turned me on so much

RevantoRevantoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, anonymous :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow this story made me so wet

Share this

Similar Stories

Almost Damsel Almost in Distress Transvestite plays in self-bondage and gets "rescued".in Transgender & Crossdressers
Self Bondage Farm Girl - Volume 01 Intense predicament with a fucking machine and bull semen.in BDSM
Kidnapped Models Ch. 01 A walk on the beach at sunset turns brutal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Congregation Taboo Congregation of naughtiness.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cottage: Night Two Tied up, fucked by stranger.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories