Intro to Naturism Pt. 02

Story Info
An interlude before everything heats up on the cruise.
4.5k words
4.5
35.6k
48
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers

This story was previously known as Naturism 201, but was changed to avoid confusion. The writer advises visitors to read Intro to Naturism before reading this short interlude. Readers will find character introductions and descriptions in the first chapter and will find this less confusing.

*****

After the Windsor family finished their initial love fest in the living room, their beautiful bodies needed to be cleaned up. Sweat trickled down the firm breasts of the lovely mother, Maggie. Semen dripped down her inner leg and a refreshing shower was exactly what she needed. She also wanted some more one-one-one time with her athletic son, Richie. He'd taken part in the escapades, but hadn't gotten to sink his healthy cock into either one of the pristine pussies present. That was all about to change.

Richie stood behind his mother and held her round, yet firm hips with a soft grip. After he released her, Maggie's taut ass bounced as her long, graceful legs propelled her down the carpeted hallway. She smiled before doing a half turn and reached back to her son. She seductively grabbed him by the wrist and slowly led him down the narrow hallway.

"I can't believe how hard my son's cock is. Richie, your body's so fit, baby. I can't wait to clean you up." She ran her hand down his hardened, hairless chest to his dark, trimmed pubes.

She opened a door to their left and they entered the spacious bathroom. White tile lined the floors and the vanity featured two sinks to the right of the entryway.

She stepped on a white rug in front of her and slowly swung open a glass door to the huge walk in shower. The luxurious space featured two shower heads and enough room for about four people. A small bench was even secured to the wall.

She stepped into the shower and turned both faucets on. Water rained down from the shower heads. She squeezed some soap from a bottle onto a sponge and ran it over her long, slender body.

Her son looked himself over in the mirror and came to terms about fucking his own mother. His cock was the hardest it'd ever been. He was nearly seven and a half inches in length. Pre-cum helped him glide his hand down his erection. His abs tightened and he took a deep breath.

She rinsed the sweat off her curvaceous body and scrubbed the cum off of her leg. Next, she spread her pussy wide and pushed the last of her husband's semen out of her snatch. She would've liked her son to use it for lubrication, but understood he wasn't as kinky as Henry.

His mother moaned. "Mama's waiting, baby. I'm still so horny. Get in here already."

He called out to her. "Is all that cum gone, Mom?"

"Yeah, baby. Mama's ready for you in here."

He entered the shower and she admired his chiseled frame. He stepped under the second shower head. It was at a right angle from the one his gorgeous mother stood under. The water heated up quickly. He turned to face his mother and smiled as he grabbed his throbbing member. The water cascading down her magnificent body was one of the most beautiful images he'd captured in his short life.

She stepped toward him and squeezed some soap directly onto her hand. She worked up a lather on his firm chest and moved her hand toward his boner. Their hands met and worked up and down his shaft together. His head leaned back and he faced the ceiling as the soap provided the perfect amount of lubrication. He grabbed the bottle of soap with one hand and removed the cap with the other. She stroked his cock as he worked up a lather in his own hands.

His fingertips found her tiny, hardened nipples and rubbed them in a circular motion. He lathered more soap all over her torso as a long, passionate gaze preceded a deep kiss. Richie grabbed her left butt cheek with his right hand and worked her pussy with his left. He caressed her clitoris slowly and inserted his middle finger into her vagina. His thumb circled her clitoris and he gathered more speed. Her breathing grew heavier as he brought her to an orgasm by rubbing her feverishly.

She pulled her hand off his cock and spoke slowly after she came. "Baby, you need to hold it in. You're gonna shove that nice dick right up into to me. Go slow. I want you to last for me, sweetheart."

"Okay, mom. I'll do my best. But you're so sexy."

Hearing him say that brought a huge smile to her face. That look suddenly became one of surprise as her son spun her around. He entered her from behind almost fully in one quick thrust. The water and soap made for an easier entrance, but he was definitely stretching her vaginal walls out. He pulled out and slowly re-inserted about six inches of his rigid penis into her.

She bent forward at a forty-five degree angle with her hands pressed flat against the wall. He rocked in and out of her as his big hands tightly squeezed around her round hips.

"I can't believe my son's big cock is filling me up. You feel amazing baby." She smiled ear to ear as he increased his pace. The harder he pushed, the farther he entered her. Her breathing grew heavily and his followed. He pulled out of her wet opening and she turned around to look her son deep in the eyes.

She kissed him on the lips and then inserted her tongue into his mouth. She stroked his massive hard-on and stepped toward the bench. Guiding her son, she gently sat him down and his toned butt cheeks pressed against the seat. She spread her legs above him as his back rested against the wall. Her slick pussy spread open as his wide mushroom tip entered her and they stared into each others' eyes.

Soon her perky ass cheeks bounced up and down. His hands gripped her butt firmly. Water cascaded off their bodies and splashed frenetically as they fucked. She rose as high as she could without his penis leaving her soaked box. Then she dropped down and filled herself to the hilt. His testes were full of juice and bounced against her ass cheeks.

He pulled his stiffness out of his mother and grabbed her firmly by the wrist as they stood up. He led her out of the shower and toward the large vanity counter-top. He turned her by the waist and looked her in the eyes before lifting her up by the hips and dropping her tight butt onto the granite surface. He jousted his cock into her fully in one thrust, while wrapping his mouth around her left pointy nipple. It hardened more in his mouth and stretched as he suckled deeply.

Richie began to slow his pace down. Their hard fucking morphed into love making and the passion showed in both their faces. The taboo of the moment seemed to fade away completely. His thrusts were slow and deliberate as her bald pussy squeezed his engorged manhood.

"I love you so much, Richie. You're such a good son. I can't believe how good you're making mommy feel right now."

"I don't think my cock has ever been so hard in my life. I don't know how much longer I can last, Mom."

"Lay down on the bath rug there, baby. Mama's gonna ride you nice and slow. When you're ready, I want you to fill mom up with that big load. I know you're holding a lot in those giant nuts. Can you do that for me, baby?"

"Are you sure that's safe? I don't want to get my own mom pregnant!"

"It's fine, honey. I got my tubes tied right after I had you guys. You don't have anything to worry about. I want to feel that hot sperm."

He laid down and his hardened member nearly touched his belly button. She grabbed onto his pole and pointed it toward the sky as she straddled him. His member split her open once more. She bent her knees and took him all in. She moved slowly and deliberately at first, but gained a lot of momentum before cumming on his cock.

"Fuck, Richie!"

Ejaculating earlier provided him some extra stamina, but fucking his own mother aroused Richie to another level. Knowing she just came was all too much for him. His mother knew he wanted to cum when she looked into his eyes.

"Here it is, ma!" He grunted and went cross eyed as his semen shot up his mom's love tunnel. He was exhausted and nearly passed out that very moment. He regained his senses when his mom collapsed onto his chest and whispered into his ear.

"That was incredible, baby. My family's so beautiful. This vacation's going to be amazing."

They squeezed each other passionately as they laid on the soft bathroom floor rug. They were in no hurry to move. Instead they took in the moment. They passed out for a tiny bit before she woke and softly shook her son awake.

"Baby, let's rinse off and get to bed. I'm sleeping next to you tonight. I want you to hold me tight with your big, strong arms. Your dad can sleep next to your sexy sister. I'm sure they're having plenty of fun. Next, I'll need to give your brother some attention. Thanks for that huge load, baby. I love you!"

"I love you, too, Mom."

They didn't see any need to put clothes on as they embraced their nudist lifestyle in bed that evening.

While Maggie and Richie were having their fun; wild events were transpiring in the master bathroom, too.

Terry was in the shower when his older sister, Holly, entered the fairly large bathroom. She began running the water in the giant whirlpool that was a little over five feet from the entryway. The medium sized shower was to the right of the door immediately entering the room.

"Damn, brother, I can't believe how you filled me up with that giant cock of yours. I know nudism isn't about sex, but it was tough for me to resist such a nice pecker. Who knows how crazy this trip is gonna get?"

It was a bit hard for Terry to hear her over the sound of the water hitting his body, but he heard enough to respond.

"I never thought I'd be fucking my own sister, but I've wondered what you've looked like naked for a long time." He didn't realize he was nearly yelling, but the environment affected his senses a bit. Plus, his head was still in the clouds after being inside his own sister.

"Yeah. Now I get to have my dad fill me up. I hope you didn't stretch me out too much for daddy."

He responded enthusiastically. "Well, his cock isn't exactly small!" It felt strangely liberating to talk about his own dad's dick so passively. The family clearly was coming a long way. Just then Henry walked into the bathroom and was greeted by a hug from his cheerful daughter. He'd meandered off to the room he was sharing with Maggie to grab a couple things.

"Hey, honey. I grabbed some bubble bath your mom and I like to bring on our trips. Plus, I grabbed a couple more towels. Wasn't sure if you had enough."

"Thanks, Dad. Put some of those bubbles in the tub. It's starting to get nice and warm. Then we can turn the jets on."

Just then, Terry stepped out of the shower. Both his sister and dad looked at his large penis dangling between his legs. He dried off while he spoke.

"I'll get out of here and let you two have your alone time. I'm pretty beat. I think I'm going to lay down."

He wrapped a towel around his waist and exited the bathroom quickly. Although he knew there wasn't much need to cover up, he didn't want to get water everywhere.

"Later bro!" Holly admired his body. He left the room and she asked her dad. "Does it bother you that your son has a bigger cock than you, daddy?"

"No, not at all. I'm actually I'm quite proud about it. Our family has good genetics!" he laughed.

"Damn straight."

She grabbed his cock and pulled on it gently. The bathtub was almost full and he slapped her ass as she bent over to turn off the faucet.

He whispered into her ear. "Hop in there, baby. We need to catch up. We haven't had enough time to talk since I got here. How's everything going at school?"

They both let out "ahs" and their asses sat on the little whirlpool seats inside the tub. The water immediately relaxed and massaged them.

"School is going really well. I think I'm going to make the Dean's List. I'm already taking an upper level course. It's pretty tough, but I think I can get an 'A'. It's nice having all this space. The privacy makes it easier to study, instead of being cramped in the dorms. I'm surprised there haven't been more visitors yet."

"Well, I'm glad you're doing well. I'm so proud of all your hard work. I think your aunt, uncle and cousins should be coming by soon. Their spring break is a bit later. They'll probably be getting here as we get back from the cruise."

"I guess this isn't such a weird question now. Did anything ever happen between you and Aunt Sally when you were growing up? She looks pretty good now. I bet she was super hot back then."

"No. I've gotta say I tried to see her naked a few times and got a couple glimpses of her ass. Saw her tits once. But no. Nothing ever transpired between us."

"Okay. I wouldn't mind seeing my cousin's cock. I bet Jake has a fat one, too. It probably runs in the family."

"Well, that's for you to risk, honey. But I don't think they're quite as open as us. Most families aren't nudists. And those who are, usually don't fuck."

"No, but we're about to fuck right now. Let me start washing you, daddy."

They both stood up and his cock was nearly erect. She put some soap on a wash cloth and began to rub his modestly hairy chest. She rubbed his nipples and he reached out to tweak hers as well. While he grabbed her erect tits, she reached around, squeezed one ass cheek and washed the other.

"Turn around, daddy. Let me wash your back."

He did a 180 degree turn and she started to slowly wash him at the shoulders. She threw the wash cloth into the tub and massaged him slowly with her hands. The sensuality of the moment made his cock completely erect and she slowly worked her way down his body.

"That feels great, baby. Can you work daddy's quads? I feel really tight down there."

She got on her knees in the tub and rubbed him until his lower body loosened up. As he became relaxed, he turned around and sat on the edge of the whirlpool. His hard cock passed right in front of his daughter's mouth

She smiled and reached for his throbbing member. She stroked him with her left hand as she ran her right hand across his fit torso.

"Running all those marathons has really paid off," she mentioned after his abdominal muscles began to tighten. She smiled and bent over to put the mushroom tip of his cock into her mouth. She took him shallowly and teased the head of his penis with long licks. She smiled up at him and they looked each other passionately in the eyes.

His eyes suddenly faced the heavens and his head tilted back when she stuffed nearly his entire cock down her throat. She was clearly an expert sword swallower.

He was quite impressed by her skills Although, he didn't know his daughter's sexual preferences quite yet, he decided to be a bit assertive. It was hard to resist putting his hands on the back of her head and he pushed down ever so slightly.

She gagged briefly, but handled his length with relative ease. Spit dribbled down her chin as she removed his dick from her mouth. When his dick returned to her mouth, he pushed down on her head a bit harder.

He moaned, "Damn, baby girl! You might be the best dick sucker I've ever met. You're taking daddy with ease."

She smiled up at him and returned to teasing him with licks across the bottom of his tip. Pre-cum dribbled out of his cock and she could vaguely taste its saltiness. She worked slowly and deliberately. Her tongue dragged across his swollen testes and she suckled both balls into her mouth. He smiled wide as his scrotum became soaked with saliva.

"Daddy, I think it's time you returned the favor for all your daughter's hard work. How about you eat my wet pussy? I want to feel your tongue all over my clit."

"Of course, sweetie."

She removed her father's soaked balls from her mouth entirely and they both stood up. The father took his daughter's hand and they stepped out of the tub onto the tile landing next to it. He reached for a towel and threw it down on the tile. The spot was a few feet wide and easily had enough room for their antics.

He laid down and told her, "spread your long beautiful legs and put that pussy right under daddy's nose. I'm going to get my tongue way up into that tight box."

She turned around so her ass faced his eyes and slowly bent her legs. He grabbed her perky butt cheeks and squeezed firmly as her knees touched the floor of the landing.

Then she felt his tongue dance around her vagina; circling her clitoris and splitting her gash slightly. The texture of her fluids was thicker and tastier than the bath water dripping from the rest of her body. Her scent combined with the bath soaps and filled her father's nostrils as his tongue moved toward her rear opening.

Her mouth opened and she gasped, "Oh, daddy," as he preceded to give her a rim job around her newly freshened butthole. It was a new experience for her, although he was no stranger to grazing on his wife's ass. Holly's puckered butthole clenched and opened.

"Nobody's done that for me before. Wow! I really like it!" She smiled as he pulled her ass cheeks apart and his nose dove further into her crack. His tongue was about as deep in her rear door as it could go when he reached around to meet her hand at her clitoris. He rubbed her fervently and moved his tongue across her clit; giving her first orgasm. She faced the ceiling as her head flew back.

"Daddy, I'm getting so wet. I need your cock inside me."

She squeezed his rigid manhood as he continued to explore her openings.

Pre-cum leaked from the tip of his penis and she massaged it around the head. Next, she placed her hands on the landing and slowly crawled forward until her pussy was above his torso.

His hands went behind his head as she slowly stroked his nearly seven inches to its full hardness. He admired her beautiful ass and smiled before she wrapped both of her hands around his member, causing his butt cheeks to briefly clench.

Next, her wet pussy was right above his swollen cock. His light purple tip grazed her leg before she massaged her clit with his hardness. She placed one hand on the floor and guided his cock into her glowing opening with the other.

Her hand squeezed his member so only a bit more of his cock head poked out of her grip and entered her vagina slowly. She held it closer to the base and put about half his penis into her moist hole. She was extremely wet and still loosened up by Terry's huge pole. So she decided to remove her hand and impale herself on her dad's hard shaft.

She was in heaven as she put both hands on the floor and dropped all her weight onto his cock. His tip slammed against her cervix and put her on the verge of her next orgasm. He wrapped his hands firmly around her waist and sat back as she set the pace for their first father-daughter fuck.

She nursed her swollen clit as her wet pussy slowly glided up and down her father's long pole. Her hands rested on the side of his quadriceps. The muscles in his legs were exceptionally strong from all his bicycle riding.

He clenched his butt and thrust up into her. It was a strong push and she was coming down on him, piercing her cervix as far as his dick could go. She nearly went crossed eyed, while he was thankful his strong cock could handle the force of her long frame.

Her pussy leaked and her clit poked out a bit more. Her daddy reached around her torso with his right arm as he sat up a little. He found her clit and massaged slowly while thrusting up into her at a deliberately medium pace.

She cried out, "Oh, daddy. Right there's perfect!" as his cock worked his way to her g-spot. He paused as his cock reached the back of her pussy again. His ass was off the floor and her fingertips held her off the ground.

Although her gap was previously loosened by her brother's cock, Holly was able to squeeze her walls together and gripped her dad's prick tightly. The feeling was intense for both of them as Holly orgasmed and more juices dripped from her pussy. She slowly bottomed out on his pole before he began to sit more upright.

Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers
12