Intro to Naturism Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you bend over for daddy? I'm going to fuck you from behind so hard, baby!"

"Okay. I'll do what you need to make you cum! Will you cum inside me?

"Of course I'll do that for you, honey!"

He smiled ear to ear as she looked back at him. She sat up off his tool and began leaning forward. He grabbed his hard cock in his right hand and her round hips with his left. He jammed his rod into her swiftly and she immediately pushed back. It took a moment for them to get into unison, but they found a tempo and traded thrusts before Henry fucked as fast as he could. His daughter leaned forward more and let him use all his force as she pressed her own face against a towel on the floor.

Her daddy gave her another orgasm with fast, deep penetrating thrusts. Her body quivered as a mixture of her juices and his pre-cum leaked out of her gash.

"Daddy! You made me cum again."

He grunted, "That's because your ass is so firm and your pussy is so tight, sweetie. I want you to feel good, honey. "

"Thanks, daddy."

His thrusts slowed down. He was really close to cumming, but wanted to see his pretty daughter's face when he busted his load.

"Why don't you get on your back for daddy?"

"Okay."

She liked how he gave her instructions. He knew exactly what he wanted and she was turned on by how he was in charge, but kind.

He withdrew his wet cock from her shiny pussy and she flipped over on her back. She laid on the towel with her legs opened wide. They both had wide grins when their eyes met. He stroked his hard-on while admiring her healthy young figure.

He lightly slapped his cock head against her swollen clit. Pre-cum leaked and glistened at the tip, while her pussy was practically dripping. He put only the tip in and smiled as he pulled out. He continued to tease her pussy with the tiny thrusts and it drove her wild.

"Daddy, you're teasing me. I want you in me."

"Patience, baby. I'm loving this and don't want to cum too fast. You're so sexy."

"You're sweet, daddy. But I need you to stuff your entire cock in me so I can cum again. Fuck me hard, so we can cum at the same time."

He didn't need to hear any more. She gazed up at him with both of her hands behind her head. She was nearly spread eagle and one of her feet dangled into the whirlpool. He rested his stomach on the towel and faced her glowing pussy from a couple feet away before he crawled up over her body.

His hands laid on each side of her torso. His position was like a cobra yoga pose and his cock lined up over her opening. He let his cock find her slit on its own. His rigidness and her wetness allowed him to enter her hands free.

He flattened out against her perky tits and kissed her on the cheek as she gasped. His member entered her almost entirely and he continued bucking with short thrusts. He worked almost methodically to create a combination of love making and carnal fucking. He worked deliberately in the missionary position for several minutes, kissing her breasts, neck, and face throughout. The entire time her eyes pushed back in her head.

He rose up with his cock still inside her and pulled her legs up over his shoulders. He was on the verge of erupting and slowed his pace. A strenuous look crossed his face, as his daughter was on the verge of cumming, too.

He grunted and told his daughter, "Baby, I'm about to cum."

"Just a little longer, daddy. Go slow. I'm about to cum, too."

He couldn't last much longer. Watching his nubile daughter's eyes roll back into her head was all he could take. She could feel his hot load as semen shot up her vagina and her pussy became wetter than ever. His convulsions gave her a giant orgasm and the combinations of both their fluids leaked onto the towel as his cock slowly deflated and exited her.

He could barely speak at first. Under his heavy breath he spoke. "Baby, you made your daddy cum so hard. Thank you, honey."

"Oh, thank you, daddy. Your cock felt great in me."

"I thought this was supposed to feel wrong. But I don't really feel bad. Maybe more families would benefit from an arrangement like ours."

"Well, who knows what the arrangement really is. This is all happening pretty fast. But what I do know is there's something extra hot about fucking my family. Maybe it's the taboo. Our trip's going to be so fun."

12