Introduced after the fact

Story Info
Don’t I know you.
2.1k words
3.72
12.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Munch01
Munch01
17 Followers

"Morning Sarge, this is our Indigenous liaison," the local Sergeant said as he introduced us.

The request came in from above. I had previously been involved in training new recruits, and as such was involved in evaluating their progress. This time my assignment was in another small town across the state. I accepted with glee, that opportunities like this are rare. I needed to travel to that station spend a week with the recruit, evaluate the member's progress and assist with further development.

Driving down the highway, music bellowing from the radio, it felt relaxing. Driving the station's unmarked vehicle also saved me some money, saving money that I could use for entertainment whilst there.

Hours into the journey, I was a little tired. It was a long drive. Arriving at the town, I quickly identified the station and thought I would drop in and say hello then go rest up for the next morning's duties. I was welcomed nicely, and the on-duty Sergeant showed me a spare desk in a little nook. There were two desks, one obviously used whilst the other was quite dusty and empty. I left my work bag under the desk, had a quick look around and chatted with others then headed off to find the motel.

The motel was easy to find, I had been allocated a room at the rear of the venue away from other travellers. It had a queen-sized bed, ensuite and kitchen area. Small but comfortable. I noticed the motel had it's own restaurant which was a bonus. The other bonus was that all meals and drinks were charged to the station. Even though I received a per-diem, I could indulge some.

I had a little nap, waking up in time for the evening meals. I put on a good pair of jeans, a white business shirt and a sports coat. At 6'4, with an athletic build I didn't look shabby.

As I walked into the restaurant area, I noticed a gathering of females at one large table. There were two young females, two middle-aged, and two that seemed to be the patriarchs. My table was away from them, though allowed a good view of them. They all were pretty, even the elder ones appeared neat and tidy.

The meal was great, more than enough to fill a weary traveller. Now and then I would look over to the lady's table, noticing the odd look my way too. One of the older ladies leant in towards the others and whispered something. It must have been funny as they all laughed and looked my way. A couple of the ladies smiled at me. I wondered what the joke was.

Leaving the table, I approached the bar and ordered a scotch. I asked about entertainment in town, and the bar attendant suggested the hotel across the road as it had poker machines and the like, if that was to my liking. I thought about it, I might enjoy a flutter.

I had been there an hour or more when I noticed some of the ladies from the restaurant arriving. A particularly striking middle-aged woman was amongst them. She was approximately 30-40, slim build, not tall maybe 5'5, very tanned with long black hair. She was dressed in a tight pair of business slacks, and an even tighter business shirt. My eyes wandered up and down her body, she looked hot.

As anyone knows, playing poker machines is not real entertainment when you are losing. I had to get a drink to down my sorrows. Standing at the bar, with a barman making my drink, the lady made her way over and stood next to me. Another barman served her.

"Winning?" she asked in the softest voice.

Turning to her, "Not at the moment, but I will keep trying." I replied.

Her eyes mesmerised me, I remembered once meeting a lady with similar eyes, light green almost Jade, I called them her Come-fuck-me eyes. Her smile was just as electrifying.

"You Never know, you don't win if you don't try!" she giggled.

With that remark, she waltzed off to her friends with a drink in hand. Looking at her from behind, I watched her superb butt checks juggle in her business slacks.

As my barman handed me my drink he smiled, "You might be lucky tonight," indicating he had heard our brief conversation.

Returning to the poker machine I was playing, I looked around finding the ladies in a group again, really enjoying their drinks. The object of my desire was also looking my way.

My fingers pushed some more coins into the slots continuing the losing streak. The seat next to me moved and that lovely woman sat at the next machine.

"Winning yet?" she questioned.

"Same same," I answered.

She asked if I minded her playing the machine next to the one I was playing.

I introduced myself, and she responded with a big delightful smile, stuttering a little, " Um, Jay," she responded.

Fingers dropping coins into the slots, we were both feverishly doing so. We started a conversation, mostly she wanted to find out about me. She didn't offer much about herself. This went on for an hour or so, I purchased some drinks and we chatted like old friends, she laughed at my comments, and commiserated about my losses. She then asked about my reason to come this small town.

"Just work, only here for a week then back home," motioning away with my hands.

She was a little coy about herself still. When I asked she just fobbed my questions off. She asked if I was staying in the motel she originally saw me at.

"Yeah."

"I hope you got a room away from the others, I have heard it can get quite rowdy in there some nights," she offered.

"The owners gave me the last room at the rear of the motel block," laughing to myself, "If there was any issue I will be far enough away to not hear anything."

"Good to know," she smirked.

Continuing on, more drinks were going down than coins, our conversation was enjoyable when her friends interrupted, "Time to go," one of the older ladies pushed.

I didn't realise that we had been talking and playing the machine for three hours and in all that time I really only got to know her name and she was in an administrative role. It was a pleasant interlude, I admit I was hopeful of more.

I tried to open the door to the motel room, it was very dark outside, and the outdoor lights not working. I stumbled with the keys, when I heard footsteps behind me. Instinctively I went into fight or flight mode, turning quickly to confront the person. It was Jay. Relieved, the door eventually opened, I flicked on the lights and she followed me in.

Looking around I found the mini-bar, and poured us some drinks. Jay quickly drank hers, looking at me with those CFM eyes. I thought I might get to find more out about her. I started asking questions, my curiosity was overwhelming.

She told me she was married, although no ring on her finger was sighted, she had lived in this small town most of her life other than University and had two grown-up children. She was politely answering everything, but returned my questions with her own questions.

"Not married, single, nearly got married but she cheated," I sighed, "Moved to my small town to get away from the big city and memories."

"Girlfriend?" she looked inquisitively.

" A few girl 'friends', not one standard girlfriend!"

I saw her mind tick over, "Friends with benefits hey?"

Smirking I laughed, "More benefits than friends."

Jay cracked up laughing, "I wish," she said.

Her green eyes and those CFM eyes started to tear over. I reached out hugging her in. Her body was nice up against mine.

She unloaded her thoughts. She went on to tell me about her marriage and her life as an Indigenous woman in a small predominantly white town. That shocked me, I would never have picked that although it explained the deep tan.She continued about how she only has workmates and a few friends, including the ones I saw that night. She craved adventure and missed out on living life to the fullest when younger due to having children when she was so young herself. She wanted to experience things, but living in a small-town environment doesn't give her much of an opportunity.

I felt sorry for her, moving her face closer to mine. My lips softly, tentatively touched hers. She responded, her mouth eagerly on mine. Our tongues tangled, my hand grabbing the back of her head and pulling us together. She too had roaming hands.

My shirt buttons were exploding, as she ripped the shirt apart. She lowered her head onto my chest, kissing her way along. My finger interlocked in her hair. Impulsively I pushed her back on the queen bed. I lay on top of her, kissing again, passionately, lustfully. My hands started undoing her shirt now, my mouth moving to her little encased breasts. The hook undone, they popped out resplendently, the dark nipples standing at attention. I sucked hard on her left nipple, and her hand grabbed at the back of my head pulling me in harder.

I slid my hand down caressing her tummy as I sought the destination. Sliding my hand under her business slacks, the feeling of course hair amazing. She was moaning, sighing and breathing very heavily. I felt her twitch when my fingers found her lower lips.

As if we had gone too far she used all her might to push me up and off.

Confused I asked, "Is this too much? Sorry we should stop?"

She looked at me and stood unbuttoning every button she had, her slacks lowered to the ground as I watched her completely disrobe. She walked over and as I started to remove my clothes, my shirt was already off, she stopped me. She wanted to do it, she demanded that she do it.

"I want to see all of you, I want to take my time, I want to touch you all over, I need this," she gleamed.

"My arsehole husband, doesn't want this, he wants his pleasure and leaves once he is done," her eyes again watering over.

My dick straining under my jeans, the bulge indicating my agreement. I felt her hand grope my bulge, her fingers smothering it. She watched my face contort as she smiled.

"Indulge me,"she begged.

She lowered her mouth, now wide with glee, her tongue flicked the tip of my now unrestrained cock. Her fingers danced along the sides. She started to take little kisses, her lips then wrapping around as she took her time. My balls were tensing, her lips taking their time to go all the way. I knew what was coming, literally.

I couldn't hold on much longer, I pulled her up to me, and kissed her passionately, our tongues tangling together. I raised her up, lowering her body on the bed. I positioned my dick at her entrance, slowly impaling her. Her own body was pulling my engorged rod into her. We locked together with long hard thrusts and short sharp lunges, our bodies as one.

A sudden stop from Jay, her eyes wide open staring straight into mine. Her body started shaking, her orgasm hitting her hard. Inside I felt the trembling of her body as my cock stood still and tight in there.

She screamed at me, "Don't Stop, you bastard, I have never felt like this before."

The sloppy mess running out of her, she squirted all over my cock.

She suddenly wrapped her legs around me, spinning us around with me now laying on the bed, her on top riding. Her hips rose as she turned her body around further. Jay was riding me in a reverse cowboy style. I watched as she lifted and pounded back onto me. Her very lightly coloured arse rippled with each bump. She leant forward, her hands on the bed, my hardon just ever so slightly inside her with just my head tip in.

"Cum now, I want to feel it," she implored, triggering my own spurt.

As I continued emptying inside Jay, I heard her scream out aloud, "If that arsehole only knew!"

She slowly and gingerly rolled off, the panting intense. Her smile was even wider than before. Her amazing eyes glowed proudly as she then wrapped her arms around me.

We drifted off to sleep. I felt the bed move early in the morning as Jay tried to silently leave.

I woke later, my dick and body sticky from the night. As I showered my hardon returned, thinking of her.

The next morning seated at the desk waiting for the recruit to arrive for work, another officer walked into the nook behind me.

"Morning Sarge, this is Joanne, she is our Indigenous Community Liaison representative."

I turned, my mouth dropped then smiled widely, raising my hand for a handshake, "Nice to meet you Jay, I mean Joanne."

Munch01
Munch01
17 Followers