All Comments on 'Introducing Mark'

by LucOuarm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good job

really well written. my cock is throbbing and leaking waiting to cum with the next story.

BlueEyedKittenBlueEyedKittenover 17 years ago
Interesting idea

I like the idea behind this story and you did a great job letting it unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Introducing Mark

Introducing Mark, was one of the best erotic stories ever.

Thankyou so much for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a very good story, but...

in my opinion, the boy's fine fat prick should be reserved for his mother. Aunt Robin's done a good job of awakening young Mark's interest in family fucking, and it was okay for the boy to give his aunt a few fucks ("you have been pumping your semen into her twat," as his mom told him in mock-anger). Mark's mom is obviously an insatiable cunt, and she is, after all, his own mother. What kind of rotten kid wastes his creamy young semen on lesser twats when it's his own mother's twat that really needs it? From now on, Mark's stiff young prick should be for his mother alone, and he should unload his hot young balls only up between his mother's legs. Then maybe when his kid sister comes of age...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
COMPLETE SUCCESS WAS NOT ACHEIVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE POSSIBILITY OF PREGNANCY MAKES THESE THINGS EXCITING.........

NO PREGNANCY......................LOST OPPORTUNITY.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous