Introducing Me

Story Info
How it all started... with BJs and pussy eating!
1.2k words
3.91
9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, so I'm new to the site. I got recommended by pikestaff (Ryan) after he wrote some stories about me. Anyway it seemed like a good idea to tell some of my own, so here I am. I'm not sure how to start, so I'll just introduce myself. My name is Jocelyn, I'm 23 years old and am Chinese-Filipino mixed. I'm married now (young, I know!) and it's an open relationship so I still get to fool around, which I love to do.

So yeah, that's me.

I've been in a relationship since I was 18, and still going strong. My first time was only a month after my 18th birthday, with Ryan who I mentioned before. It was a hot fuck and nothing more. We'd gotten tipsy and decided to go for it, right there on his back patio one morning. His workmates had caught us in the act, watching from the kitchen window like a bunch of pervs. I noticed that one of them, Johnno, used to come and park outside of Ryan's house when he knew Ryan was at work (I suppose Johnno was chucking a sickie those days). He knew I lived down the road from Ryan but didn't know where, so of course he waited long enough and I just happened to walk past Ryan's house on the way home from work.

At first I didn't want anything to do with Johnno, but after a couple of times I got used to him, and kind of found his lopsided grin and messy hair a bit cute. More than that, he had a car (a Commodore), so of course I was a bit more interested than I should've been. He always offered to take me for a drive so one day I got in and we went up to the lookout at Mount Gravatt. He wanted to finger me but I got him to agree to a blowjob instead. Even though Ryan was the first guy to ever literally fuck me, I'd still sucked a few boys off in school. That didn't count in losing my virginity. So Johnno got his dick out, all excited as if he'd never had a BJ before, and I sucked him off right there in the carpark overlooking the Uni grounds and the M3 freeway. Near the end he got to grope my pussy but only through my panties. Felt so fucking good, though.

I found another way to walk home after that. Couldn't have him coming after more, especially if he decided to follow me home. Dad would kill him. Probably.

I think what got me off the most about that time, though, was how public it was. Like, there were other people in cars up there that night and it's not really that dark up there. It's pretty obvious when someone's making out in a car, and Johnno kept moaning loudly. So funny.

Ryan had been a friend of my family's for a while, and I decided not to tell him what happened with Johnno in case he got jealous or something. Who knows how guys will react, really. When Ryan had fucked me a month after I turned 18, we'd gotten caught by his workmates Johnno and Kyle, who were watching through the window. They came out when Ryan blew his load, and I made sure to pull my shorts up slowly, by pretending they couldn't stretch over my fat thighs. Flashing my pussy at them was sooooo hot. I went home and diddled myself stupid after that. Seriously, I rubbed my pussy so raw I literally couldn't walk properly the next day. We went to a church Mass and Dad kept getting angry because he thought I was walking funny to be annoying.

After a few months I met Haydon while waiting in the food line at Suncorp Stadium. He's a Blues supporter and I'm a Queenslander, and we got into this playful argument about the game and who's best. He wanted to swap numbers so we could continue the argument and his approach was so smooth I couldn't resist. That and how tall he was with those puppy dog eyes. He kept texting me during the game, teasing me about how we were going to lose big time. Yeah right. Josh Dugan scored the only try for the Blues, and we sailed home to victory. I texted my sore loser and told him I'd kiss his wounds better if it helped, so he texted back how we should catch up the next night.

That's how I ended up with Haydon. He picked me up in his Ford hatchback (I almost turned the date down, and made him promise to buy an Impreza in future) and after dinner at the Coffee Club we parked near a park to make out. I didn't ask why we couldn't go back to his place, and even though we were finally kissing I wondered if we'd even go further than that. I hoped so! Even though I have a strict upbringing I buy lots of stuff online including raunchy clothing. For this night I'd worn one of my fave purchases: a skimpy lace set from Baci Lingerie. It was a dark plum colour, and the G-string was literally a single string at the back. The front was cut low with a little bow on top, and it left little to the imagination. My pussy was purring just at the thought of these panties. The bra didn't fit me as well as it could have, because my torso is thicker than some girls my height, but it was gorgeous, too. I knew Haydon's eyes would literally pop when he saw it.

But he had other ideas. He wanted to play on the swings instead. No way... so lame.

I followed him out and it was pretty fucking cold. I was complaining a lot, actually. So funny. But it was the middle of winter and I had a short skirt on and it was like, fucking 9pm for crying out loud. But it didn't matter, because when he lifted me up to hold onto the monkey bars, his face was pressed against my skirt, and he did this thing where he ducked his head down and lifted my skirt with his forehead. Just like that my Romeo had buried his face in my groin, and he was making loud sniffing noises haha. I didn't know if I should be turned on or grossed out.

So he got me to wrap my legs around his neck while I still held onto the bars. I was nearly laughing so much I could've fallen off and died, but then I felt his tongue on my thighs and sliding over my pussy and it was soooo goood. He used his fingers to carefully pull my lingerie aside (good, coz it was expensive!) and he got to work eating me out while I hung on for dear life. My head was thrown back and my eyes squeezed shut as I tried not to scream from pure ecstasy. My legs were so cold but it felt like a huge fire between my legs just radiating heat through my body.

I didn't cum like that (I would've fallen off if I did) but Haydon carried me over to the slide and pumped me so hard against it, missionary style. Our tongues were going in and out of each other's mouth the same way his long fat cock was pumping my pussy.

So so good.

Good memories.

Well, I got to go now and diddle myself after writing this. I hope to share more with you soon.

xx