Introducing My Friend to Gloryholes

Story Info
Ride home with best bud results in 1st gloryhole visit.
2.3k words
4.66
7.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
win69win
win69win
64 Followers

So my buddy Jeff's Camaro was in the shop getting performance upgrades and I knew his wife's busy schedule so I told him I'd give him a ride to and from work for the week or so his car was being worked on. We both work the second shift for a popular delivery company at their massive production facility across town and him and I plus our wives often hang out and have even vacationed together. A couple nights we stopped by a local dive on the ride home and had drinks and told stories of how great we are (or were) lol.

We go way back, have the same interests and both have gorgeous wives. Mine is a petite brunette at 5 foot 1 and 105 pounds with 36C breasts that always have the sexiest big hard nipples on display. His wife is a attention getter too but built much different than my Marie, his Nicole is 5 foot 6 and probably weighs about 130 with her D-Cup breasts and she carries it well on a solid frame with sexy thick muscled thighs. The two wives look so sexy together even though they're built so different, maybe it's because they're built so differently. Him and I enjoy showing them off and catching guys checking them out.

So while we're drinking one night he tells me that Nicole is insatiable and has to have sex at least 3 times a week and if she isn't getting it she can be quite the bitch but once he fucks her right all's good in her world. So he's bragging on her and I'm telling him she is hot as fuck so tell me more, I love hearing it. Then he gets quiet until he finally says it's not as great as he made it sound because she stopped giving him head a few years ago and she never was that good at it anyhow but regardless, he misses blowjobs so bad.

We change the subject to figuring out when we can take the boat out fishing and about taking his car to the dragstrip. I slow down on my whiskey because I'm driving but he slams down several beers and obviously has a good buzz. After we wind down I tell him let's get going and as we get to my truck I tell him I have an idea he might like. We take the long way around town that goes by the airport because I know of an adult video store we can check out.

As we pull up he asks what the fuck are we doing here. I ask him if he's ever been in an adult theater and he says no and there's no way he was going to sit in a theater with sticky floors and a bunch of creepy old fat guys jacking off. I said it sounds like you've been in one and he denies it and says that's public knowledge you can pick up from any TV show. I said fair enough and told him they also have one person booths and you can either check out a video to watch or put bills in the machine and scroll through the selection they have on hand. He says that sounds more like it.

I hop out and after a slight delay he follows me into the store. We stroll the aisles and make comments about the dildos that look like they'd kill a person and the no arm/no leg rubber fucktoys and anything else we could make a joke about and lighten the mood. As we round one aisle nearest the cashiers counter I show him the collection of Poppers and ask him if he's ever tried them. He says no and I tell him if you take a deep sniff of them a minute before you're about to cum that he'll have the most intense orgasm of your life. I tell him I'll buy us each a bottle and he should try it because I know he'll love it.

As we get to the back of the store I point out the theater door and the alley of booths, I show him the movie selection the place has in a glass case and tell him you just go in there, put your cash in the machine and you can pick through and watch whichever one you want until your credits run out.

He asks me what I'm going to do and I said the theater thing creeps me out too but I have been here and rubbed one out in the booths and it seems like a good night to try it again. He says well between the beer and talking about sex with our wives he is really fucking horny so what the fuck.

We reach in our pockets and all I have are big bills but he's loaded with 1's and 5's so he spots me a couple 5's and asks if that's enough. I tell him to make sure he locks the door when he gets in because that's what triggers the occupied light outside of the booth so no one knocks and makes him lose his rhythm. I noticed he was already rubbing his cock through his jeans or adjusting his package and laughed to myself that he really is horny. He stressed to me that we tell no one about this and I agreed.

So we walk in the back area and he opens one booth and I open the one across the aisle from him. I wait several seconds and quietly move to the booth right beside his. I never mentioned what a gloryhole is to him and as naive as his questions were about porn shops I was pretty confident that he had no clue. There's a gloryhole connecting the two booths...perfect!

Now, for the record neither him nor I have ever given any sign of anything but total heterosexuality. But I can't lie....I have a couple bi secrets and unresolved curiosities. I stay back away from the gloryhole but look over into his booth and he is watching a gangbang MILF flick and rubbing his cock through his jeans. He flips though the channels with his other hand but eventually returns to the same video. After a short minute he unzips and pulls his boxers down.... holy shit, my friend is packing a good 8 inches at least. I had no idea. I watch him and he starts by pretty much holding his hand still and pumping his big cock through his grip. I pull my smaller 6 inch dick out and start to stroke as my buddy unknowingly gives me a show. I am impressed! He starts going through the channels again but very slowly this time enjoying more of what he's scrolling past and I hear him moaning.

I decide to go for it and put my mouth to the gloryhole. He says what the fuck...pauses and says no thanks guy, I'm straight. I back away disappointed because I am horny as fuck from watching him stroke his huge cock and now I want to exercise my bisexual demons. It's not long at all and I hear him moaning and stroking again. I wait until he's really getting into it and I slip a fifty dollar bill in though the hole and put my mouth up to it again. It's probably only thirty seconds while he's contemplating what to do but it feels like forever for me.....and then I feel it.

I feel the soft smooth skin of the head of his big hard cock rubbing along my lower lip. He slowly puts more and more into my mouth and I hold it there and hear him say "oh my god". I back away so I can get a better look at my buddies big cock. It's absolutely impressive....I think it might be 9 inches and the veins popping all along it are insane. I grab it in my grip and stroke it and the take the head into my mouth again. I keep changing up my rhythm and technique and keep hearing him say "Oh my god that feels soooo good". I'm laughing to myself imagining how he looks pressed up against the wall over on the other side.

It's obvious that he hasn't had a blowjob in a very long time because he is really into it. He's moaning like crazy, he starts humping the wall and his breathing is really heavy. I am using every technique I have seen in porn and doing my best to give my friend, who has no clue it's me, the best blowjob of his life. My throat is flowing and I am drooling all over his cock because I'm so horned up I can't stand it. I take a hit of my poppers and start cockslapping myself with his big hard wet cock, I am again impressed by it as I feel the weight of it hitting my cheeks. I give him a few long strokes and realize I hear him taking a hit of his poppers so, knowing what I had told him, I'm now aware that my stranger/buddy thinks his orgasm is approaching. I take him in my mouth again and the poppers are hitting me hard and I start fucking his big beautiful cock with my throat.

My throat is making noise I know can be heard outside the booths and he's trying to pump me full of cock. I hear him over there moaning and talking nasty then am totally caught off guard as I hear him say "Yeah Marie you nasty slut, suck my big cock you cheating whore". Holy shit, he's fucking my throat and fantasizing about my wife. Between that and the poppers hit taking effect I go crazy on his cock and am slamming the back of my throat as deep onto his cock as I can. I am so into it that my throat opens up and I deep throat him and hold him there for a second until I have to get a breath.

I take a quick breath and get back to attacking his cock with my mouth and throat. I hear him sniffing in another hit of poppers and saying "Oh damn!", I am in heat and I grip my dick trying to fight off my own orgasm but the poppers did their job and I explode in a mind-blowing orgasm as I cum on the floor. Jeff seems to be loving it too. Seconds later I hear him saying to himself "here you go Marie, take my load slut" and I feel his cock swell and he pumps jet after jet of his cum in my hungry mouth. Jeff says "swallow it bitch"...I'm not sure whether he's talking to me or Marie lol.

He tells me not to move and I realize he wants me to hold his cock in my mouth as he comes down from his orgasm. I absolutely love this part as I feel the muscles in his hard cock start to relax. I'm already trying to figure out my exit strategy but Jeff's is faster as he panics to buckle his pants and get the fuck out of there. On his quick exit I hear him from out in the aisle say "Meet you out at the truck Bud".

I wait a moment for him to leave and I get my shit together. and make sure I don't have my buddies cum all over my shirt or face. A couple minutes later I walk out and he's sitting on the tailgate, realizing he left first but didn't have the keys.

I asked him how it was and he said it took some getting used to but it was good to go. He was definitely uncomfortable so we just got in the truck and there wasn't a word spoken for the first several minutes. I broke the silence by asking him if he tried the poppers. He said "Holy shit Bro, you weren't kidding....that shit intensified my orgasm by tenfold". We both broke out laughing and fist bumped. After the laughter subsided he said "But seriously, you didn't warn me about the holes in the wall...what the fuck". I ridiculed him that he's had to have heard of gloryholes. He asked me if I ever did anything through them so I felt assured that he had no clue it was me. I was hoping I could pull it off and wasn't prepared for what it would do to our friendship if he knew it was me but crisis averted and I got lucky. Boy did I!!!

I told him no and that if you wave the guys off they seem to be cool about it and go on about their own business. I told him there's a whole genre of porn about hot chicks and wives servicing strangers at gloryholes but that I'm still waiting to get lucky enough to end up in the booth beside a hot woman. He said maybe we should bring the wives here on a double date. Then he added, "then again that would make Marie really busy since Nicole gave up sucking cock for lent like 3 years ago and she's not even catholic" I thought boy he has Marie on the mind...Mmmm so HOT!

So he's definitely in a much better mood now as I pull up in front of his house. We just sit there for a moment not saying a word. Out of the silence we both break out laughing again and he opens the door and gets out. With the secret pride on my mind that I pulled off sucking my best friends cock without him realizing it was me, he walks around the truck and indicates for me to roll down my window. He walks up to my door and stares at me for a minute. Then he says "Thanks Bro that was badass but you can keep the fifty bucks" as he throws it into my lap and turns to walk away but says over his shoulder "but from now on you'll be sucking my cock a lot.....Boi"

Oh fuck!...Busted!!!

win69win
win69win
64 Followers