Introducing Susan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

She would have loved to have spent the rest of the day in the shower with Susan and in her bed but she knew that the girl's "education" was ready to take another giant step forward and she had to get things ready. She took one last, hungry look at the water glistening on her young lover's body before she forced herself to leave the girl in the shower.

When the delivery from the boutique finally arrived she selected what she wanted and went back to the young girl's bedroom. Susan was sitting, naked, on the edge of the bed, drying her hair. As she looked up and noticed Marie watching her from the doorway she smiled that beguiling smile that melted the older woman inside and almost caused her to change her plans there and then. She was so tempted to keep this girl all to herself but she knew that the girl's newly discovered lust had only just been awoken and had a long way to go yet before it was fulfilled. Maybe tonight's events would help with that.

"Look what I've got for you," she smiled, holding up the smallest pair of knickers Susan had ever seen. They looked like they could possibly cover her pussy but only just.

Taking them from the hands of her new benefactor, she put them on then walked over to the full length mirror to admire herself. Marie was also admiring her fit, young body and watched as the back strap of her tiny thong slipped between her tight bottom cheeks. Marie could feel herself becoming moist between her legs and wondered if she would be able to take a step back tonight and allow what she had planned to happen.

"There are some silk stockings in your top drawer and a dress in the wardrobe that I want you to wear tonight. We have a guest for dinner and I want you to look as sophisticated as possible."

With that she left the room to get ready herself, leaving the girl to wonder at the changes in her life, at the question of who was this unexpected guest and at the idea of anyone seeing her as "sophisticated".

When Marie returned almost an hour later she looked in amazement at the transformation. Gone was the innocent schoolgirl; instead, standing before her was an elegant young lady, dressed in an ankle length red dress, its low-cut neckline plunging between her lover's unsupported breasts. She knew that Susan's legs were covered at the moment but, if she moved at all, then anyone watching would see a vast expanse of thigh as the dress had side slits practically up to Susan's tiny knickers.

"Do I look ok?" the girl asked and Marie knew that within the dress was still a young girl waiting to blossom into a woman.

"You look amazing," Marie replied. "Our guest will be very pleased."

Once more Susan wondered about this mystery guest but she was too much in awe of the beautiful woman taking her hand. Marie was also dressed to impress, her outfit a mirror image of her young lover's except she was in black. She led her to the staircase and held her tightly as the young girl hesitantly walked down to meet their dinner companion.

At the foot of the stairs, also dressed for a formal dinner in black bow tie and dinner jacket stood a man Susan had never seen before. She knew she had never seen him before because she knew she would have remembered him. He was older even than Marie, about fifty she guessed, but his face was that of a much younger man. Only the brush of silver hair at his temples gave him away. Even dressed as he was, she could see that there was not an inch of fat on him; instead he seemed to fill his shirt and jacket with a muscular torso and Susan was too deeply enraptured by his deep blue eyes to notice that his trousers were also well filled, especially by the bulge in the front. Marie looked down at Sandy and was glad she had chosen him for tonight; not least because her own knickers were wet again at the thought of seeing his beautiful cock once again.

Susan managed to get through dinner somehow, the conversation flowing around her as the two older diners sat on either side of her. Sandy seemed to be paying special attention to her as Marie encouraged her to explain all that had been happening to her over the last couple of days. She was very embarrassed, especially when she told him how she had wet herself in Marie's car but Sandy made light of it and told her that these things happened to all young girls at one time or another.

Once more she didn't notice her wine glass being filled after every swallow and, when the time came for them to get up from the table, her legs nearly gave way. Sandy, like the gentleman he was, caught her in his strong arms and carried her into the lounge where he laid her down on a big, comfortable sofa and sat beside her.

Susan smiled as Marie settled herself in the armchair facing them and wondered why her lover was taking out her digital camera. She felt safe with the older woman in the room but was still shocked when Sandy leaned down and kissed her on the lips. He wasn't forceful, he was gentle and Susan realised that she liked what he was doing as he ran his tongue between her lips, slowly entering her eager mouth, before retreating.

He sat back and looked down at the young girl, perfectly able to understand why Marie had chosen her but very mindful of the fact that she was still relatively inexperienced. When he whispered into her ear that she was beautiful, she blushed but took his head in her hands and kissed him with an intensity, a passion, that shocked him and excited him in equal measure.

Susan's head was swimming again, whether from the wine or from the kiss she wasn't sure but she knew she wanted more. She felt his hands on her breasts, those small breasts that the girls had made fun of at school but which had already ensnared Marie and seemed to be having the same effect on Sandy. He pushed her new dress to the side, freeing those breasts and revealing her puffy nipples to him for the first time. He latched on to them immediately and the girl simply clung to him, pulling his head to her chest, feeding him her tits, hoping he would never stop.

But he did stop and Susan looked to Marie, wondering if she had done anything wrong. Marie was concentrating on her camera but looked up to smile encouragement at her young lover, assuring her that she was doing well. Even so, when Sandy slipped a hand between her legs and moved up her stocking clad thigh, she trembled in excitement and fear.

Sandy could see how nervous she was and leaned down to kiss her again, this time crushing her lips with his. His hand went further up her thigh, reaching the bare skin at the top of her stocking before, ever so gently, he began to rub her pussy through the tiny piece of lace covering her. He could tell with his first touch how excited she was, how wet she was, and he slowly pushed her knickers to one side. He stroked one finger up and down her dripping slit, expertly seeking out her clit, catching her off guard at the suddenness of it all. Here she was, lying on her teacher's sofa being fingered by an older man she had only met this evening. She couldn't help herself even if she had wanted to. Instinctively, she spread her legs to give him better access to her pussy.

Sandy plunged one, then two fingers easily up her soaking cunt. Leaning over her once more he teased her by kissing her ear and then her neck. She squirmed beneath his touch, beneath his kiss, beneath his fingers as they circled deeper and faster inside her hot pussy. Moving his head down, his lips slid over her nipple and sucked it into his mouth; she didn't know where the pleasure was coming from the most.

She knew she wasn't going to be able to take much more of this and was afraid she might lose control of her bladder again, so out of control did she feel. Sandy could see she wasn't far from cumming and bit down gently on her engorged nipples, one by one, pulling them with his teeth. Now all she could feel was Sandy. His fingers plunged deeper into her cunt. His thumb rubbed her clit. His teeth bit down harder and, just as Susan squealed with the pain, her back arched and her body stiffened as her orgasm washed over her.

It seemed to keep going longer than any others had so far and was followed by a few little ones that kept taking Susan by surprise every time she thought it would be safe to open her eyes. As she finally did recover, she saw that Marie had moved closer and was filming Sandy's wet tongue as it licked her sensitive pussy, drinking all her sweet juices.

She couldn't believe he was going to make her cum again so soon but when he pushed his fingers back up her pussy and chewed aggressively on her clit, she knew it was going to happen. When he found a spot inside that Susan didn't even know existed and sank his teeth into her throbbing clit, she exploded with her second orgasm in less than two minutes.

When he finally stopped, Sandy moved up her body and kissed her on the lips, gently forcing his tongue into her mouth. She tasted her juices straight from their source and knew at that moment that she would want to taste them again very soon.

"Did you like that, Susan?" asked Marie.

The girl was still recovering and could barely nod her head, yes.

"Good. You were supposed to. Now let's see if you like it when Sandy treats you the way some other men will."

She looked up to see Sandy sitting beside her on the couch. But the sight of him was enough to bring her back to her senses. Sandy had taken her recovery time to undress and now was looking down on her, menacingly, stroking his rigid cock up and down. He grabbed her hand and guided her to wrap her fingers around his hard prick. It jerked as she touched it and she would have pulled away were it not for his hand holding hers tightly in place. As she struggled to push herself up, she could feel how hard and thick it was; bigger and wider than Marie's strap-on.

Again, the bemused girl looked to her teacher for guidance and received an encouraging nod from Marie so that, when Sandy put his hand on the back of her neck, she didn't resist, sure that this was what Marie wanted her to do.

Her soft lips slipped over the large head of his cock. She had no idea if she was doing this right but she loved the feel of him filling her mouth, gliding across her tongue, hitting the back of her throat. What she didn't understand was the more she pleasured Sandy, the more her pussy tingled once again.

Marie had warned him that her young lover had no experience of having a man in her mouth but she had also instructed him to be as nasty as he could during this part of Susan's training. He leaned over and squeezed her puffy nipples while he let her get used to sucking a real cock for the first time. When he felt her moaning around his cock her liked the feel of that and stuffed two fingers up her dripping cunt to make her moan some more.

Both he and Marie smiled at each other when they saw their young pupil try to push herself against his fingers, trying to force them even deeper inside her. When they saw her push her free hand down her skimpy knickers to play with her own clit, they knew that they had found a special kind of slut, one who would prove to be even dirtier and nastier than they were themselves.

It only took a few more minutes and she was cumming again. Her juices poured from her cunt as she lifted her mouth from his cock and screamed her way through yet another shattering orgasm. When Sandy withdrew his fingers roughly and wiped them across her lips, she thought she was going to cum again. She sucked his fingers clean and smiled as Marie caught it all on camera.

Pushing her head back down to swallow his waiting cock, Sandy pushed even harder, forcing himself deep into her throat. Susan began to struggle, finding it hard to get a breath but he held her in place until she learned how to cope and breathe through her nose. Marie nearly wet herself as she watched her lover learn a hard lesson and gasped when Sandy pulled her head down until he was deeper in her tight throat than even he had thought possible.

The harder he pushed her down, the more she seemed to revel in her treatment and Sandy knew he had better pull out or he was going to cum down her throat. That wouldn't have been a bad thing but he was desperate to fuck this girl and fuck her was what he was going to do. Almost having to tear her mouth from sucking him, he pushed her back on the couch and ripped her new lace knickers from between her legs.

If Susan hadn't been trying to catch her breath, she might have been frightened but, when she felt his cock begin to nudge its way into her hungry cunt, she knew this was what she wanted. Sandy practically destroyed her new dress as he ripped it from her young body, put his hand around her throat, squeezed, then slammed into her with one almighty thrust.

Lifting her legs up and on to his shoulders, he plunged into her, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. He pinched her nipples again and Susan knew she loved being fucked, loved being used, loved being driven wild on this strong man's hard cock. As she began to scream in orgasm again, her juices dripped along his cock while he screamed and filled her cunt with his white spunk.

Sandy slipped his cock from her cum-filled cunt and climbed up her body, shoving his dripping cock between her lips. Susan hesitated but he pushed in between her lips and the strong taste of their combined juices filled her mouth. Marie instructed her to clean her new teacher's cock and watched as her pupil's performance filled her with pride.

"One more hole to be filled, Susan," he threatened with a smile and the schoolgirl knew exactly what he meant. "Sit on my lap facing Marie. I'm going to fuck you in the arse."

The girl didn't really hesitate; it was just that her legs were as weak as water after cumming almost repeatedly this evening. Sandy picked her up, lifted her as if she was a rag doll and threw her over the back of the couch. Marie had time only to lick her arsehole a couple of times before he pushed her out of his way and lined up his cock against her dirtiest hole. Finding her tighter than any arsehole he had ever fucked, he pushed his cock down slightly, slipped into her pussy, coated himself in the mixture of their cum, then pulled out and returned to her tight hole.

As Sandy pushed, Susan screamed and Marie made sure she caught every moment on film. His cock felt even bigger, even wider as it entered her and she felt the most incredible pain as she felt him push deeper and deeper, never stopping. Only when she felt him pressed hard against her arse cheeks did she know he was all the way in and dared to think that might be it. The he began to fuck her.

Slowly and gradually the pain gave way to a new sensation; she felt full, she felt hot. She wanted more. Once again, Sandy and Marie looked on in amazement as they saw her reach down between her legs and push three of her smaller fingers into her pussy. They watched in disbelief as she began to push back against his cock and Sandy knew he could do anything he wanted to this girl and she would keep coming back for more.

He began to really hammer in and out of her upturned arse, pulling her back by her hair, thrusting in and out with speed and ferocity. He knew that neither of them could take much more of this and when he felt his cum rise from his balls and shoot deep into her arse, he also felt her anal passage spasm around his cock as her final orgasm of the night hit her.

Marie wasn't sure who had screamed the loudest but she knew what she was going to do now. As Sandy slipped from her young lover's stretched hole, she knelt down behind her and sucked his cum from her dirtiest hole. Susan smiled.

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers
12