Introducing Thaddeus Black Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,233 Followers

Thaddeus couldn't help but laugh. "That I would really love to see."

"Do you have any siblings, detective?"

"A couple of sisters and brothers here and there, most of whom I barely hear from except when they call asking for money. But there's some I keep in steady touch with, and if you must ask, I haven't gouged any of their eyes out. Not yet at least."

Constance laughed, her shoulders shook with mirth at Thaddeus's humour. "If you keep making me laugh like this it's not going to seem like I'm having a bad day anymore."

"You're not really having a bad day, Constance. Day's going to come when you'll look back on this whole affair with a smile. The good thing is we're lucky no one else aside from us knows about this. Even now we've got to move with time, because according to the time I spent at the police headquarters in the city, we've got a matter of hours before this case explodes in our face and the press troop down here with lights, cameras and microphones to make a public spectacle of what you're going through."

She became concerned again. "Are you sure of that? But the police chief here promised that no one's ever going to find out? I even called him before you got here and he assured me everything's calm."

"I've never worked as a cop before and that's something I thank the good Lord for, Constance. I've got no scruples against the cops of this quiet spot of land to think that they aren't honest cats, but one thing I've come to know about police precincts no matter what is they're a beehive of constant chatter and it's keeping secrets there from not getting spilled. A lot of press guys liaise with cops on a daily basis for whatever juicy news they've got on their plate. A little grease of the palm and soon enough, someone's going to tattle."

Constance's phone emitted a beeping sound. She looked at it and saw that she'd just received a text message. She opened it and true enough it contained the address to where the kidnapper wanted her to be at.

"'Warehouse 15, off Piedmont Drive, across from the Southbound Pier'," she read the text out for Thaddeus. "'10:00 p.m. Come alone.'"

"That's very kind of them," Thaddeus remarked. "Setting the venue at the one place a rich woman like yourself would want to be spotted at."

"What are we going to do?" she asked him.

"We stick to what we intend on doing. You see if you can raise a million or anything close to whatever the kidnapper wants. Once you've got it, give me a call. I need to head on back home to get my head sorted out."

"I'll call you if by any chance they call again," she said to him as she escorted him out of the house.

"Yes, do that but don't you worry, Constance. Your boy's safe, and we're going to get through this no matter what."

"Just as long as no harm comes to him," she said to him as he unlocked his car door.

"As long as I'm on the job, nothing will."

She came closer and hugged him. Her body pressed against his and for a moment he was tempted to wrap his arm around her and continue to hold her against him while he inhaled the sweet smell of her perfume and hair.

"Thank you," she murmured. "Thank you very much for all what you're doing for me."

"Not a problem, Constance." He said as she let go of him and tipped his hat at her before sliding into his car. "Stay in touch. And if he should call again, say yes to whatever he wants, just don't act scare, okay?"

"I won't," she said and waved at him as he started his car and drove off.

Another pair of eyes wanted him exit the Loftus mansion. The man dialled a number on a cell phone and spoke into it while Thaddeus gunned his Coupe DeVille engine out of the compound, headed back to the city.

---------------

Thaddeus's mind was in a whirl as he drove back to the office. His thoughts were divided in threes. The kidnapper: whoever he was, where was he kidding the boy—if really he had the boy—where in the city could he be right now? Then there was the boy, Johnny: the kid definitely had someone rooting for him in his aid to run away, of that he was certain. The question is why. To spite his mother perhaps. But that wouldn't be it at all. It couldn't be molestation. His mother didn't look the sort who would want to hurt her kid ... but then again, no one really does look the part. And last was Constance, the kid's pretty mom. Such a hot number she is. The way she'd made his body tingle with longing when she hugged him. The fucking sweet smell of her hair ... he could just picture her naked before his eyes right now. She was such a prim model of a woman, nothing comparable to her sister. He was beginning to want her in the worse way.

There was a black jeep parked in front of his office building when he arrived there. He recognised whom it belonged to right away and drove past it to park in front. The driver of the jeep honked his horn at him as he stepped out of his Coupe, and he waved a hand as he came to the passenger door and opened it and got inside. His eardrums were assaulted with banging hip-hop music as he settled into the car and turned to shake hands with the man by the wheel. He was wearing a white sports jacket, matching pants and a white kangaroo hat with a thin cigar on his lips. He and Thaddeus were old friends who went way back, expect he'd found himself a quirky lifestyle that suited his way of life the likes that Thad never would understand. His hand worked the knob of the car's system playing, lowering the volume of the music playing.

"Hiya, my brother," said his friend, Zeke Darren, known by his street moniker as Pimp Zee. "Been a while since any brother caught sight of your ass around."

"I'm doing just fine working my ass off under the sun, Zeke," replied Thaddeus. "How's the pimping business going on for you?"

Zeke took off the cigar from his lips and wound down his window and threw it out. "Ain't got no complaints, you know me. I'm always out for young bloods. I've got some new bitches in the backseat I need to welcome into the harem."

He turned his head to the backseat and Thad did too. There were two gorgeous women seated in the back. One was white and the other Latino, both of them wearing tight-fitting evening dresses that hugged every curve of their body, including their tits which were straining to be free from their busty cleavage. Pimp Zee introduced the women to him as Myra and Cochita. Both women smiled and said hello to Thaddeus.

"Damn, Zeke," he turned to look at his friend who grinned back at him. "Where did you find them hoes?"

His friend winked at him. "That's pimping game for you, brother. I've got their hubbies on a short leash while I put the women to work for my paper. There's a groove going on at Westside Greenland Park, and the boys are just dying for some fresh meat. I could send some over to you if you want. All you need to do is just holler."

"You still keep in touch with the old ones?"

"Hell yeah, I do. I've got women all over town who love to get fucked and want to get fucked. My site keeps getting hits from husbands wanting their wives to work the streets, and that's exactly what I do: I put their pussies, mouths and asses to work. You can have Myra here," he indicated at the white woman in the backseat. "She hasn't been with a brother before, and her old man was just happy to lean her to me for the week. She can cook, clean, and fucks like a wild stallion, I tell you."

Thaddeus considered it for a moment but the thought of what lay ahead for him dissuaded him from accepting the offer, which really was regretful. He sure could do with some pussy right now. "Some other time, Zeke," he said.

Pimp Zee looked at him curiously. "You sure about that? Better think again before it's too late. I know where your crib's at. I can always drop by to pick her up whenever you're done with her."

"I've got too much potatoes cooking in the kitchen and no time to stir the soup. Thanks, but another time. Really."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Alright man. Too bad though. You work hard too much. You need to chill once in a while. It's been a long time since we shot hoops, you know."

"Once I'm done with what I've got on ground, I'll do just that. You take it easy, Pimp."

They shook hands again before Thaddeus alighted from the jeep and watched his friend drive away while he went into his office building.

------

There wasn't much else for him to do at the office, and the sky outside his window was starting to get dark. He dismissed Sarah for the day, told her to return tomorrow morning by which time they would work out a pay package for her. She gave him a kiss, told him if he desired her anytime in the evening he was free to give her a call. He told her he would keep that in mind. She blew him a kiss as she left the office. He remained in his chair listening to the echo of her shoes as she went and rode the elevator out of the building.

He unlocked one of his drawers and took out a brown case that was inside. He opened the case and inside it was a .45 pistol with three spare magazines beside it. He closed the case back and began putting stuff that cluttered his desk away for the day. When he was done, carried the case with him and switched off the light before leaving the office, locking the door behind him.

It was a quarter past six when he stepped out of his office building and went into his car and drove to his home which wasn't far from there. He parked his car behind the apartment building then went around to the front. He was checking his mail box when the apartment door to the house above his came open and there stood his neighbour, Artie Whitford. He was a disgruntled man in his mid-forties. Thaddeus hissed to himself the moment he saw him. He was the last person he wanted to see to further ruin his day.

"Hey there, Thad. You're just the man I wanted to see." He came down the short flight of stairs to meet him.

Thaddeus took out the few mails in his box then closed the lid, grumbling under his breath at the sight of his neighbour at the same time waved his hand at him in a dismissive gesture while he made for his front door. "The answer is no, Artie. I don't care whatever job you've got for me, the answer I'm giving you right now is n-o, and that spells no."

"Come on, Thad, you ain't even heard what it is I want from you. Stop blowing me so easily."

"The hell I shouldn't," he turned around and confronted him. "You owe me money from the last assignment you asked me to do for you, and that's really upsetting. Time after time I've knocked on your door but you keep hiding from me, expecting me to chase you about like I haven't got better things to do."

"I'm sorry about that last dough that I owe you, Thad. Look ... I've got the money right here with me, I swear, I've really got it. I'll double it even." He reached a hand into his pants pocket and took out a wad of bills. He peeled off a couple of hundreds and gave them to Thad who counted them first before being assured they were complete.

"Alright, that part's settled then, seeing how late you came with the dough. But the answer's still no, whatever it is you want me to do for you next." He turned around to unlock his front door.

"It's about the wife, Thad," moaned Artie. "It's Erica. That bitch is just killing me day by day."

Thad turned around to look at him. it wasn't the first time his neighbour complained to him of his wife, and it wouldn't be the last. "What's the matter this time, Artie?"

"That's the problem, Thad. I just don't fucking know. I mean, I barely understand her anymore. I've got a funny feeling she's two-timing me. Yeah, my nose tells me that, but I can't say for real. She's been acting sort of distant lately. Coming back home late from work, which is so unlike her. Sometimes I swear I can hear her making phone calls, talking in whispers and whenever I ask her what's up, she makes like I didn't even say anything. Anytime I try wanting to speak frankly with her about it, she just blows me off like I don't exist."

"Hey, she's your wife, you married her. That's your problem."

"I know, I know. I just need your help, brother. I'm running out of my wits trying to figure out what to do. A lot of times when I return home there's a cold meal waiting for me in the fridge. I feel like a fucking stranger in my own fucking pad. Man, that ain't right."

"All of that and you think she's sleeping around? Sounds like you're getting paranoid for no reason."

"Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not. It's like an itch crawling up my spine and I really need to fix it. I really need to know, Thad, that's what I want you to do, to help me find out if the bitch is fucking around or not."

"There's nothing I can do right now for you, Artie. I've got other pressing work on my hands right now, I don't know if I can spare you the time."

"Please, Thad, I'm begging you here. I'll double your figure, whatever it is you want, just find it in your heart to help me with this problem."

Thad thought about it, shook his head in indecision. "I'll have to think about it and get back at you later on it, Artie. For now just go on back to your apartment and leave me in peace."

His neighbour looked at him expectantly. "You'll think about it? Oh thank you, Thad. Please, just get at me whenever you're ready and feeling up to it. I feel happy already."

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you, Artie, now go bother someone else and leave me alone. I'll talk to you later." He unlocked his door and stepped into his home, leaving his neighbour to his own devices.

------

He required a couple of things, starting first with a hot shower, something to eat, an hour's rest, and time to think of something else to do. These requirements came to him in the exact sequence as he locked his door behind him and stepped further into his two-room cosy apartment heading towards his bedroom. He dropped the box with the gun inside on the bed and took off his clothes then went into the bathroom. Minutes later he came out freshly showered and dried up, he wore on a bathrobe then went into the kitchen and made himself a sandwich. Not satisfied, he made himself another and poured milk into a glass and drank half of it before returning to his bedroom. He carried the gun case with him to the living room. He switched on the TV and settled on the long sofa to watch a sports channel while he opened the case and looked into his gun. He emptied the bullets in one of the magazines one at a time and then reloaded them again. He didn't bother taking it apart to clean it thoroughly; he would do that when he had enough spare time. Done with the gun, he lay across on the sofa and relaxed his head on a couch pillow on the arm rest. He emptied his thoughts of everything that had happened to him since the day began and shut his eyes to see about getting some sleep.

He had himself a weird dream. He was in his Coupe DeVille racing down a dark highway at midnight having himself a good time and he wasn't alone in the car. Seated beside him in the passenger seat was Constance. She wore a blazing burgundy dress and matching high heels and her lipstick too matched her dress. She had a brazen look about her, nothing resembling the damsel with the runaway child. She leaned over towards him. She slid her tongue into his ear, making him shiver all over, and slid her hand across his headrest while the other massaged the bulge in his jeans.

"I'd like to hear how this thing blows," she murmured seductively in his ear.

She caressed his arm holding onto the steering wheel and then her fingers slid past his hand to stamp her palm on the car horn: 'Honk! Honk! Honk! ... '

The sound of the car horn reverberated like a loud drum in his ear and seconds later when his eyes twitched open he was still hearing the sound loud and clear. His living room came into focus before his eyes and he realised the car horn he was listening to was actually the sound of his doorbell ringing. He muttered a groan as he swung his legs to the ground, rubbing the back of his thumbs against his eyes. He rose from the sofa, stretched his arms and yawned before shuffling towards the door.

The doorbell was pressed once more when he unlocked the door and opened it. It was a woman standing there, blonde-haired, dimpled cheeks and a sultry smile. It took a couple of seconds for Thaddeus to recall her face—the white woman in Pimp Zee's backseat jeep.

"Good evening," Myra said to him. "Pimp Zee dropped me off a few seconds ago. He said you might want company."

"I told him I didn't want any," he said.

"He insisted you will. And I too could use some company." She rolled her tongue over her lips.

Thad swore to himself while he ogled her features. Damn you, Zeke. You just won't ever take no for an answer, would you?

"Well, are you going to let me in, or you still trying to make up your mind?" she said to him in a voice that didn't express anything insulting.

"Yeah, sure, come in," Thad made way for her to enter his home then closed back the door.

He turned around to face her; she stood there expectantly as if waiting for him to make a move.

"You're very beautiful, Myra. Looking really hot in that outfit too," he said to her.

She smiled. "Thanks. I'm always proud of my assets."

"I'll bet you do. But look, I've had me a busy day and I've still got much work to do, so I don't know if I have time to do anything with you right now."

"I can always wait till whenever you return," she said to him. "Zee told me that until you're done with me, I am yours."

"How nice of him," he led her to the sofa, asked if he could get her anything but she said she was just fine. She sat facing him and crossed one leg over his thigh and wiggled her high heel for him.

"Do you like my lovely foot-ware?" she purred. "Zee got it for me at a clothing shop at Canal Street."

"I'll bet," Thad observed. He was caressing her leg, rubbing his hand from her calves up to her thigh. Myra reclined herself further on the sofa and brought her other leg upon his thigh. "I'll bet you wax these legs often."

She giggled. "Every chance I get. My husband likes them that way. He as well shaves my pussy for me and does my nails. He pampers me a lot, but he's never allowed to fuck me anymore."

"You've been pampered way too much and don't want to anymore. You want to be spanked and punished by someone with a rough pair of hands."

"Oh yeah," she said, pushing herself closer to him. "That's exactly what I always wanted. My darling husband loves it that way. One night, Zee fucked me in the backseat of his jeep right outside our house. My husband was standing by the door to welcome me. He laid me on the couch and ate my pussy that Zee had just pumped his load in. it was really exciting when I came a second time over his face."

Thaddeus felt himself growing rock hard listening to her talk. He was about to say something when he stopped as he heard the ringing sound of his phone coming from the bedroom where he had left it. He excused himself from Myra and went into the bedroom. He picked the phone up from the bed where he'd left it lying on his clothes and saw that it Constance calling. Myra had followed him into the bedroom and with the phone to his ear. She pushed him to fall back on the bed. His eyes remained on her as he spoke into the mouthpiece.

"Hello, Constance," he said. He sat up on the bed and watched Myra begin to striptease type of dance for him.

"Hi, Thad. Just want to let you know I've gotten the money, at least the much that I could get."

"Okay. How much did you get?"

Myra's skirt rode up her thighs while she moved her hips before him. She pulled down the shoulder straps of her top, exposing her tits for him. They were a perfect set of 36DD, with matching tan lines. Thad muttered a gasp at the sight of her. Blood pumped straight into his cock, making it hard and erect like a rocket about to launch itself out of Houston. Myra smiled at the intoxication she was giving him. She fell to her knees before him and loosened his bathrobe.

dsoul
dsoul
1,233 Followers