All Comments on 'Introducing the Latex Leopard'

by Falcinator

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 15 years ago
Infantile drivel

But I love it! I hope this isn't the last we see of the Latex Leopard!

kuellarkuellarover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Well-written, humourous, and hot. Would love to see more of the Latex Leopard!

Darth_FugueDarth_Fugueover 12 years ago
"SENSORY OVERLOAD!"

As a fan of the Genre, I can tell you (right now) that you've got WAY TOO MUCH "activity", that is just thrown in there... when there shouldn't be!

You "jump" from one plot, to the next (without any clear markers, that you've done so!)

You threw in extra characters, that're "unnecessary"! (a PRIME EXAMPLE: The "orgies", between the Technician, and "Collette"; "Portia", and "James"; and the subjugation of "Stallion" and "Starling", by the "Dominatrix" and the "Domme"!)

You need to "Centralize" your characters and your story so that readers won't give up on reading your stories!

Also... Just because she is their "Ringleader", doesn't mean she shouldn't "get her hands dirty!" (HAVE HER take command of a situation, instead of just "watching from the side-lines!")

There was "NO BUILD-UP!" "NO CLIMAX!" (to the story, that is!)

This is TRULY! a "HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT", for a SuperHero/SuperVillain Story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFalcinator@Falcinator
558 Followers
I like to explore ideas in my stories, sometimes because I think the scene is hot, sometimes because I find the sex to be a way to explore more interesting and/or deeper issues. I frequently write of control and loss of control, including the ultimate loss of control that is...