Introduction

Story Info
A description of a slave's life.
861 words
3.77
4.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself. My name is Roxie and I am an Owned, live in slave girl. This means I live with my Master/Owner. The following stories are both fact and fiction. I will leave it to your imagination which is which. These are the experiences and or fantasies that I would like to experience with my Master. This writing is just to tell you the basics of my life as a live in slave.

As a slave I am expected to keep myself in a specific manner for my Master and for the public. The way I look and carry myself is a representation of the control that my Master has. So I will start by telling you that I am 5 ft. 6 and weigh 175 pounds. I have long black hair to the middle of my back, usually worn down unless the Master chooses to have it up. I have green eyes that the Master says twinkle with excitement at times. My skin is pale enough that you can see my veins on my arms.. My skin needs to be smooth and shaved so that Master may have unfettered use of my body at any time, but I get ahead of myself. When I get up in the morning, an hour before Master, to get myself together and ready this is my routine.

Shower with moisturizing body wash, shave with a moisturizing shaving cream and a good razor, no nicks or cuts. My hair is also scented with Jasmine as I wash and condition it to match with my body. Once I have dried off I moisturize with shea butter jasmine scented body lotion. Apply makeup which is green eye shadow with a brown back color, just enough pink blush to give my cheeks color, mascara and eyeliner black, and dark red lipstick which does not get put on until after my uniform.

The uniform consists of a white leather mini skirt that shows just enough ass cheek to get Master's attention. The top is a red and white crop top that barely covers my nipples. As for underclothes I am allowed white thongs, white seamed thigh high stockings with red bows at the end of the seam and red high heels. My finger and toenails are also painted red with white tips. In the home sometimes the Master will let me go barefoot but the heels complete the outfit so I rarely ask.

It looks like a sexy nurse costume for Halloween but it works. That is the uniform that I wear daily. I also wear a waterproof set of collar and cuffs also red and white. These are locked on and only the Master may remove them. So if you were to come to the Master's home I would be the one to greet you and that is what you would see. I do hope you like what you see as Master like to know that His slave is desired by others.

You would be led by me to the Master's study where I would offer you a drink and then be off to finish my chores, listening for the Master's call. If called I would return immediately and kneel in front of the Master and await orders and then be off again.

Once I have finished my chores I would return to the Master's study so that I may be at hand in case He desired my attention or needed something. I would go to the place that the Master has set for me in His study which is a pile of cushions and pillows and remain quiet so as to not be a distraction to the conversation or business. I do not listen to Master's conversations, I only listen for the key words that mean He requires my attention.

I am expected to keep the house clean and orderly, cook the meals and clean the dishes immediately. The Master's home is a place of peace and tranquility and if it is in disarray He cannot concentrate on more important things. I am not the only slave in the Master's house but I am the slave that maintains the household and the other slaves. The other slaves in the Master's house are here for training, or retraining. They do not stay but as they are in the Master's home they are His to do with as He pleases.

Jealousy does not fly here. If Master chooses to play with another slave I must keep my emotions under control and accept His decision. I know that He loves me and He must work with these other slaves to get them ready to go to their new homes. As a trainer He cannot show favoritism just because I am His permanent slave.

I am the head slave in the house and those that are under me look to me for cues on how to act, react, and behave so even as a slave I have to maintain control at all times. This is not the easy live that some think a slaves life would be. So this is me. I hope you enjoy the stories to come.