Introduction to a New Daddy

Story Info
A sissy's first encounter with a New Daddy.
1.5k words
3.81
17.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers

l went to see Daddy Jon at 6 pm last evening at his plush town pad. He gave me the codes to get in the building and his letter box where a spare card key was left for me to use to access his apartment.

He said to keep the card for future visits. His apartment was on the top third floor by lift or stairs. It was very slick and tidy. He had expensive tastes. His apartment had a long living room and open kitchen area with a seperate bedroom and bathroom.

I began changing in the bathroom nervously applying make up and combing my long blond wig. He said he'd arrive sometime after 7pm so I nervously waited. I looked around in the meantime in the bedroom where there was king size bed and walk in closet with lots of expensive suits, shoes, etc.

Daddy Jon arrived after 7 and looked very smart in his business suit. He greeted me with a big grin and looked me up and down saying l dressed super sexy.

He poured himself a scotch and ice and sat on his leather settee across from me. Daddy said he'd had a stressful day at work and was happy to chill and chat if that was ok and no rush to do anything otherwise.

So for the next hour we chatted about our lives, tastes, likes and dislikes etc and our sexual preferences. He liked all kinds of roleplay, especially dominating his partner. I told him l enjoyed everything, other than scat and any form of physical injury. He was content to relax and enjoy our conversation. Eventually after three or so drinks Daddy asked if l'd give him a shoulder and neck massage.

He took off his shirt and sat to one side on the settee while l began to massage his shoulders. He was very tense even though he seemed confident. As l slowly squeezed his shoulders and neck his hand wandered onto my thigh and up inside my skirt. Daddy found my clitty half hard and began to rub it with his fingers.

"You've got a lovely little girly dick haven't you?" Daddy kindly said.

As l continued the massage Daddy Jon played with my clitty, until it was a fully erect 4" inches. He turned around and began to kiss me as he pushed me backwards onto the full length of the settee.

I felt his long warm body press against me and his bulge press against my groin. Daddy was a good kisser and before l could take a breath he had both his hands under my ass cheeks squeezing them hard. His bulging cock pressed against mine and it felt like a long hard steel rod compared to my little chipolata!

"God, you feel so huge Daddy!" I splurged.

"You want me girl? Yes?"

"Yes"

"Maybe you're not yet ready for Daddy?"

"I think l am ready, Daddy, yes please"

"Let's take it slow for now girl...l think you need to be introduced first" Daddy teased.

"Introduced?"

Daddy moved himself off me and stood up off the settee. He beckoned me to sit on the edge of the settee as he pointed at the big bulge in his trousers.

"This is what l want to introduce you to today. Please unzip me and say hello to your new Daddy."

Nervously l leaned forward and unzipped his pants and licking my lips pulled out his erect cock and boy was it BIG! Well over 8 thick inches of pure hot uncut manly cock!

"Are you going to say something nice to Daddy my little girl before he fills your throat?"

"Hello Daddy" l said as Daddy entered my mouth and not another word could l speak for the next half hour as l began to willingly suck his large mushroom head. After ten minutes of taking Daddy into my throat inch by inch he decided to pull away and told me to follow him to the bathroom where he stripped naked.

I couldn't help notice Daddy's tall, slim, naked body as he got under the shower. His large cock stood erect as the steam ran down his hairy torso and thighs. He smiled at me as l stood admiring his manly physique.

When he finished showering he told me to dry him with a large towel, which l did and he took me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom.

"Take your dress off girl and leave your panties, bra and stockings on. Go over to the bed and lie down on your back with your head over the side. We will carry on your introduction to Daddy".

I lay down on the bed as he said and he stood over my face with his cock pointing at my open mouth. Then l sucked and sucked as Daddy face fucked me senseless. My mind was dizzy with the excitement of being under his control. He took out his cock from my throat still fully erect and turned around to show his butt and ordered me to rim his hole with my tongue.

I began to lick his butt hole as he used his hands to open his cheeks. I could hear how much he was enjoying the sensation as he groaned at every slurp l made with my tongue.

"That's it girl, get your tongue as far in as you can, stretch it inside my arsehole...yes that's a good girl!"

This was a different experience for me as a sissy as it was usually me getting rimmed!

Daddy rubbed his hairy arse over my face before moving away to the side of the bed. He ordered me to sit up and then lie over his legs face down. Daddy pulled down my panties to expose my bottom and slowly squeezed each cheek before sliding his hand between my legs. He grabbed both my balls and clitty and held them tight.

"You're such a sweet girl your Daddy's going to spank you now, while squeezing you tiny clit. Listen, after you receive each stroke say how much you love your new Daddy!"

I could feel his throbbing erection press hard against my belly, as Daddy began to spank my bare bottom. Each stroke of his large hand hit harder as l flinched.

"I love my Daddy very, very much!" I stuttered out as his hand slapped down on my cheeks.

"Again!"

"I worship Daddy and his huge cock!"

"Again!"

"I will serve Daddy with all my mind and body."

"Again, my girl!"

"Daddy knows best!"

"Again!"

"Your girl...l"m your girl!"

"Once more!"

"Daddy...Daddy...yes...O fuck!" and before l knew it l prematurely ejaculated inside my panties!

Daddy burst out laughing as my cum seeped out onto his thighs. He let go of my clit and balls and slide two of his long fingers into my pussy. He began sensitively fingering my hole saying how lovely and tight it was and needed to be cock ready for the next time we meet. Daddy insisted l needed to be well oiled and maybe the use of a relaxant to enable pussy to accept his big cock.

"Ok girl enough. Now time for you to take my load. Open your mouth and let's have you taste a real man as you must know now that Daddy most certainly "owns" you."

I opened my mouth as Daddy stood over me as he began to fill my throat with his cock. This time it didn't take long before he finally pumped his creamy load. My throat was feeling raw and my jaws ached. Daddy shot at least ten huge cum loads down my throat forcing me swallow the lot. My eyes were watering as l looked up at his smiling face. He knew he had me now as his bitch.

"Good girl...good girl...take it all in...it will make you feel like the sissy you truly are and you'll know what your Daddy tastes like from now on. Next time you will pleasure me with your sissy cunt!"

Daddy lay on the bed as l stood half dazed looking around the room wondering what time it was. There was a clock on the phone bedside table and it was way after 10pm. Daddy lay naked and sweaty with his eyes closed and l could see his cock had shrunk to a nice 5 inches long.

He looked so handsome lying there as he told me l could leave whenever l liked and go and get dressed as he didn't care to see me in male clothes. Daddy said he'd be in touch and he even thanked me!

"You're a sweet good girl we're going to have some fun together and you will be rewarded. l promise you my girl. There's some money on the living room table for a taxi take it. There's a taxi stand just around the corner from here."

So l went to the bathroom to change and left the apartment soon after without another word. Took the stairs instead of the lift in case l bumped into anyone in the building as l preferred not to be seen for now. To be honest l felt a bit like a call girl but without receiving the usual monetary payment!

Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers