Introduction to Candaulism 102

Story Info
A young man lets his friend see his girlfriend nude.
5.6k words
4.67
14.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxBar
MaxBar
49 Followers

Intermediate Candaulism 102, Part one: THE MIRROR IMAGE

I don't know how many times I had caught my friend Lou looking down Roni's blouse or up her skirt. During our high school years we were all on the swimming team and even at the beach we wore our team tank suits that were nothing more than flimsy nylon. When Roni walked out of the water, her hard nipples poked through the thin fabric like acorns under a diaphanous sheet. Louie would stare at her tits, his cock would get hard and show through his swimsuit.

My dick got big and hard, too, when I looked at her, but she was my girlfriend and I figured I had more of a right to a boner. But the idea that she turned on another guy excited me, so I didn't say anything to Lou. Instead, I just let him look. I enjoyed watching him mentally stripping my girlfriend.

My father had remarried and owned a house with a swimming pool. He had also converted half his garage into a cabana where people could change before and after swimming. Sometimes after work or on the weekends, Roni and I would use the pool since my dad and his new wife rarely did.

One evening we got out of the water after deciding to go out for a pizza. Roni went through the side door of the garage and turned the lights on. I sat on a chair on the attached patio.

She stood in the doorway and gave me a mischievous smile. "Are you coming in to get changed?

I shook my head. "I'd better not. They're sitting at the kitchen window. If Maryann thought we were naked together, she'd have a fit. I'll wait."

"Okay," she said, "I'd like to see you naked, but I can wait. I'll leave the door open so you can talk to me."

She dropped the straps of her swim suit, showed me her tits and stuck out her tongue like a little kid. Then she walked away to finish dressing.

For the most part, she talked and I listened, but more important was from where I sat, I could see Roni's reflection in a glass-fronted cabinet near the doorway. I watched her strip off her wet swim suit, roll it up, and drop it in her beach bag. In the soft light of the cabana, I watched her towel off her nude body. My cock throbbed as she rubbed her tits and her beautiful dark triangle of thick curly pubic hair. When she finished, she wiggled into a pair of bikini undies, hooked up her bra, and then dressed in a blouse and shorts.

Roni came out and I took her place. I knew my father and his wife couldn't see me, so I stood in the doorway, dropped my trunks and showed Roni my hard cock. I also wanted to block her from seeing how the glass acted like a mirror, so the next time I watched her it would still be totally candid. I had seen her nude plenty of times, but I liked the idea of being her secret voyeur.

I stroked my hard-on and said, "You make my dick hard when I look at you in that wet bathing suit."

She whispered, "You have a beautiful cock. Or should I say handsome? If we park somewhere later, I'll play with it for you."

I stopped masturbating and smiled. "I can't wait."

<><><>

A week later, we were in the pool again and Louie showed up.

"You guys want to go out tonight?" he asked.

I looked at Roni. She nodded. "Sure," I said. "Where do you want to go?"

"It's lasagna night at The Villa."

"You got a date?"

"No, I figured I'd take you two."

"You buying," I asked.

"Course not."

"Okay. Give us a couple minutes to get changed. You want one of my old man's beers?"

"Who turns down a free beer?"

Roni and I stepped out of the pool and I thought I'd give Louie the show of a lifetime. If he wanted to get a good look at my girl, I'd fix him right up. I got two beers from the fridge in the cabana and maneuvered him to the chair with the best view of Roni stripping off her wet swimsuit. When she went in to change, I sat across from Lou to watch his expression.

As usual, she left the door open and talked while she changed. Roni was great with small talk.

I couldn't see her from my chair, but when Louie looked toward the door after Roni first spoke, his expression was priceless. I assumed that she had already peeled off the wet suit and he must have had a perfect mirror image of her nude body. He squirmed in his seat and I just knew his cock was getting hard. If I spoke, he never looked at me, but sipped his beer and couldn't take his eyes off the glass-fronted cabinet. After a few moments passed, I figured that Roni was toweling off her beautiful tits, rubbing them and letting them bounce. Then she would rub the luscious muff that covered her pussy.

Lou squeezed his legs together and I thought he might cum in his pants. But before he shot his load and embarrassed himself, Roni emerged from the cabana dressed and ready for the all-you-can-eat lasagna.

Louie's shoulders dropped a little; he finally could relax. I smiled and drank a little more beer. Then I walked into the cabana and took the place where Roni stood. I figured if Lou saw me changing, he'd think I didn't know about the mirror effect. I knew he'd never tell me what he saw, but that didn't matter. I knew--and it turned me on. Someday I'd tell Roni.

When I stepped out of my trunks, my cock was as hard as a tree trunk and stuck straight out from my loins. I struggled to tuck it into my briefs.

After the restaurant, I dropped Lou off at his car and we found a secluded spot to park. Roni opened a few buttons of her blouse so I could see her cleavage.

Before we started to make out, I offered a thought. "I think Louie would like to see you naked."

She laughed. "He'd like to see any girl naked."

"Yeah, but especially you. He's always trying to look up your skirt or he's staring at your nipples at the beach. He likes you."

"That's silly." She frowned. "And I can't do anything about my nipples getting hard from the cool water."

"It's not silly and don't worry about your nipples. They're beautiful when they're hard. Looking at you gives me a boner."

"Do you get hard when Louie looks at my nipples?"

"Oh, yeah. It turns me on when anyone looks at you. You know that."

"Maybe I should let Louie see a little more of me."

"I'm interested. How would you do that?"

"I'll think about it. Maybe we can figure something out."

"I'd like that."

"I know," she said. "I'll bet you're hard now."

"Of course I am. And I'd love for you to give me a hand job."

"Well then, open your pants and show me your cock."

I had my pants and shorts down in seconds and Roni began one of her slow sensual hand jobs. After I moaned with pleasure a few times, she pushed my foreskin back and bent over to take my cock in her mouth. She sucked on me, hummed with pleasure herself, giving my swollen dickhead an erotic tingle. Then she licked all around my sex gland until I was about to explode.

"Get a tissue, sweetie," I said. "I'm ready to cum."

"Oh, baby, I can swallow you. Would you like to see me swallow your cum?"

"Anything. Anything, but I'm going to do it now. Oh, squeeze my balls and make me cum."

Roni covered my cock with her mouth and moved her head up and down quickly, all while massaging my scrotum. Only seconds later I shot my load into her willing mouth. I heard her swallow and moan, then take a tissue and wipe a tiny dribble of spunk from her lips.

"Oh, yeah," I said, totally exhausted. "Oh, man, that felt good. And you're so beautiful when I watch you sucking me off. Damn, but I love you."

She kissed me on the cheek. "I love you too, baby, and want to make you happy." She smiled mischievously. "Playing with your cock makes me happy. It's one of my favorite things."

She held my spent dick gently and I moaned again. "When you make me cum, it feels like I just ran a hundred yards in less than ten seconds. I'm exhausted, but you can play with my cock as much as you want."

"Right now, I want you to make me cum. I'm jealous. I'm going to take off my panties and you're going to give my kitty some attention."

"I'd love to, but let's get your bra off so I can play with your nipples while I diddle your pussy."

Roni had her panties off in a flash and I unbuttoned her blouse and popped her bra hooks open. I licked her silver dollar sized nipples until they became as hard as acorns and went from tan to brick red. My hand slid between her thighs, found her furry beaver, and parted the lips. Her cunt was as wet and soft as a fresh clam. I drew tiny, gentle circles over her clit with my middle finger. She moaned and whimpered like a little girl.

"Oh, baby, put your finger into me. I'll touch my clit while you finger me. Oh, yeah, go in deep. Move your finger around. Oh, fuck me with your finger. Oh, yeah. Faster. Faster."

As I finger fucked her as quickly as I could, she massaged her clitoris even faster.

"Oh, God. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, oh, oh."

Roni shuddered with orgasm and shot a stream of love juice onto my hand.

"Oh, God," she gasped. "Oh, that felt so good. I must be such a mess, but I don't care. Oh, that felt good."

I kissed her mouth. "Shush, sweetie. I'll clean you. I'll make your pussy nice and clean."

I took a couple of the tissues that we keep around for just such an occasion and gently wiped her hot, wet slot. "There you go, love. Nice and dry again. You'll smell like sex until you get home, but you'll be comfortable."

"Comfortable? I'm so relaxed, I could fall asleep right now."

"I'll stay awake and drive you home, but I'd better cover up my cock and button my pants."

She giggled at that. "Oh, I wish we were married with our own place so you could fuck me every day. Don't you just love sex?"

"Silly question. Of course I'd love to fuck you every day. Maybe more than once a day. I guess we should get married soon. Someday we'll get caught having sex in the car."

"Would you be embarrassed?"

"No, but I'll bet the person who caught us would be jealous as soon as he saw how beautiful you are."

"I wouldn't be embarrassed either. I like making love to you. It doesn't matter where."

"It's those end results that make me happy."

"Some people like to be watched having sex," she said. "Did you ever think about that?"

"I don't know about fucking in front of a crowd, like on the pitcher's mound at Yankee Stadium, but I wouldn't mind if some Peeping Tom watched us."

"If we knew someone was watching, we could put on a real show."

"That's very kinky. And exciting. I wonder how we could engineer that?"

"Another sexy thing we have to think about."

"Just talking about it makes me hard."

"I know. Remember how you dried off my wet kitty?"

I nodded. "Uh-huh."

"She's not dry anymore."

Part 2: The Open Window

Roni's mother was working from two until ten at her department store. So, we had until 10:30 that night to fuck on a proper bed rather than crowding our hormone spiked young bodies into the back seat of a car.

We had just fucked to rock and roll music for more than an hour. Roni opened both windows in her bedroom, trying to catch a cross breeze and cool off our sweating bodies. She lay on her tummy and I was on my left side, rubbing her luscious ass. My dick was already semi-hard again, but I wondered if I could make a repeat performance.

"I feel like a nymphomaniac," she said.

"I think you just like a lot of sex."

"I hope we never get tired of doing this."

"I'm exhausted now, but could do it all over again right now," I lied.

"I mean I hope we never get bored with sex."

"I know. And I think the little kinky things we've been doing will keep sex interesting. We just have to do the things we fantasize about."

She gave me a sleepy, sexy smile. "So far it's been working. But once we get married, we've got to forget everything else at five o'clock and think sex."

Roni turned to face me. Her dark brown hair was tousled and her tits were pushed together offering a lovely cleavage. I stared at her nipples and my semi got a bit harder.

"You don't think we'll ever want to swap spouses like some people do, do you?" she asked with a frown. "I'd hate to think you'd get tired of me."

"I've never thought about doing that. I love sex with you and although I like to think about other guys seeing that naked body of yours, I don't want to watch somebody else fuck you."

She kissed me and took hold of my cock. "And I only want to get fucked by you."

Roni began to slowly stroke my dick and I just kept getting harder and harder.

"Did I tell you about the erotic dream I had where I watched you give some guy a handjob? I woke up with a foot long boner."

She giggled. "A foot long?"

"Well, that's half true, but no matter. It was hot."

She wrinkled her nose. "Well, a handjob isn't real sex. Do I know the person I masturbated?"

"I'm not sure it was anyone real, just some guy. But man, did you do some job of jerking him off."

"You're getting bigger and bigger while you're telling me this."

"I said it was an erotic dream. You were both naked. This guy looking at your body drove me crazy. Telling you about it and talking dirty to you turns me on."

She picked up the pace, sliding her hand up and down my shaft quicker.

"Tell me about this man. Was he very big? I mean his cock. Was it extra large?"

"Not a giant, but he had a pretty big cock."

"Did I look like I was enjoying myself?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. You were having a good time."

"I'll have to think about this. Do you want me to give someone a handjob?"

"If the opportunity presents itself, would you mind?"

"I might do that for you as long as you watch."

"Let's keep this in mind and wait for the right time."

She smiled. "Okay. Do you want me to jerk you off now? Or should I roll over and let you fuck me again?

"Let's talk. My cock needs a little more rest."

"Sure. I like dirty talk, too. But if we keep talking about kinky sex and I keep rubbing your cock, it will be all over for you. Do not cum on my sheets, baby."

"Okay. Stop stroking my partner and talk dirty a little longer."

She was smiling like a little girl who just got a new puppy. "Good. Let's talk about what you'd like to see me do."

"Ready for that nude beach?"

"Oh, that's easy. We can do that, but I meant how you want me to show Louie more than just hard nipples through my wet bathing suit."

"Have you thought about that?"

"Some," she said, "but I couldn't dream up anything that would look accidental and believable."

"I've been thinking, too," I said. "How about this? Louie has been going out with Gail a few times. I'll invite them to go out on my father's boat. He hasn't been using it much. I'll tell Louie to meet us here and then we'll pick up Gail on the way to the marina. But, before we leave, I'll tell him about the little tree that died over the winter and how your mother asked me to dig it out. Easy job. It would only take ten or fifteen minutes with him pulling on the tree while I cut into the roots. While we're doing that, you can undress and put on your swimsuit in front of your bedroom window. He could get a good look at your body...if that's okay with you."

"When we talk like this you remind me of a horse with an erection I saw once. This thing of yours just keeps getting bigger and bigger."

"I know. That idea turns me on. What will he do if he gets a good look at your bare tits or if you can manage it, your beautiful pussy?"

"If I let Louie see me naked--show him my tits and pussy, do you promise your cock will get this big again?"

"All we'd have to do is talk about it and I'd get a big old boner. I'll remember watching you standing there nude and how he looked at you. You bet. Guaranteed. My dick will grow as big as you want." I raised my eyebrows twice and tried to look lecherous. "Then you can do anything you want with my great big wong."

She laughed. "I should call you Wonder Wong."

"Yeah, the sexual comic book hero."

She took my hand and put it between her legs. Her dark pubic bush felt silky. I moved my fingers around and she wiggled her ass for me.

"My stallion," she said. "But that tree is about thirty feet away from my window. Are you sure he'll be able to see me?"

"I know he will."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I watched you once."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. The second time we went out. Remember? We got in late and your mother was already asleep. We were afraid to wake her, so I left, but on my way out of the yard I stopped the car, turned around and looked at your window. The shade was up; you turned on the light and started stripping off your clothes. I watched you get naked and put on a nightie."

"You never told me." She squeezed my cock...hard.

"It was nice. I figured if you didn't know I might see you do it again some time. I'd be a Peeping Tom and that's really exciting."

"Hello. I'm nude now. You see me nude all the time. We fuck on a regular basis."

"That was different. I felt like a real voyeur. It was a real turn-on. Someone might have caught me."

She raised her eyebrows in mock surprise. "You are a voyeur."

"Yes, ma'am. Guilty."

She began stroking my dick again and gave me a smile that lit up the room. "Did you like what you saw?"

"That was the first time I saw you nude. I loved it."

"So, what did you do?"

"After you put the lights out, I drove home as quickly as I could. Then I went into the bathroom, closed my eyes and thought about seeing your beautiful tits and took matters into my own hand."

Roni kissed me passionately on the lips. "You masturbate thinking about me, not some naked movie star?"

"I do."

"That's so sweet. I'm flattered. Would you ever do that again?"

"I would. If you weren't there to do it for me."

"If I asked, would you do it and let me watch?"

"I'd like you to ask. That's kind of kinky. I'd like to jerk off for you. I'd like us to masturbate together and watch each other. I'd love that."

"Oooo. I think you found something else kinky for us to do. You like to watch me play with my nipples. I can just imagine how much you'd like to see me play with my clit."

"We could do that right now." I said. "If I don't get off very soon, I'll explode. Or you could do it for me."

She laughed and flipped onto her back. "No handjob for you, cowboy. I want that big piece of beef inside my tight little pussy. I'm spreading my legs and you're gonna saddle up."

<><><>

A week later, we were alone again in Roni's bedroom, but I had my clothes on and she was still in a nightgown and robe.

"Louie said he'll be here at nine o'clock," I said. "Do you have something in mind to do when we go outside to deal with the tree?"

She tilted her head and shrugged. "I think so."

"You still okay with this?"

"I'm a little nervous, but I know how much this turns you on. Honestly, the idea gets me hot, too. I'll do something that looks real."

I kissed her. "That's my girl. I so glad you're an exhibitionist at heart. Your mother going in early today?"

"She starts at nine, so she'll leave about twenty minutes before. We'll be alone--well, except for Louie."

"Good. Only ten minutes to go."

Roni took off her robe as Lou pulled up at 9:05.

I hugged her. "Okay, sweetie, give us five minutes and then start your show."

She took a deep breath. "Okay. Wish me luck, I've got butterflies."

I smiled. "Good luck. It's gray and cloudy today, remember to turn on the lights. He should see you real well."

She nodded. "I'll remember."

I kissed her for good luck.

She shook her head. "Oh, the things I do for you."

"I know. You're the best."

I met Louie in the driveway. He was wearing a pair of cut off jeans and a T-shirt.

"Roni's running a little late. She's getting into her suit, but I need a hand for five minutes. Her mother asked me to dig out the tree she planted and died. Easy job if you twist while I dig. I don't want to disappoint the old girl."

"You got a shovel?"

"Around by the tree."

When we got to the spot, I spoke a little louder than necessary so Roni could hear that we were in place. I watched the lights go on in her bedroom. The shade was already up and the sheer curtains were drawn to the sides.

MaxBar
MaxBar
49 Followers
12