Introduction to Candaulism 102

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the shovel and stepped it into the dirt. After three cuts, I looked at Louie who was paying no attention to what I was doing.

"A little help here, Louis? Twist the tree for me."

"Huh?"

He was totally focused on the house.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. "Will you--?"

"Holy shit!" he said, a little too loud.

I turned toward the house. "What are you looking at?" Then I whispered, "Oh, wow."

Roni was standing in front of the window turned to the side and now totally nude. Her tits looked delicious in profile.

"Damn," Lou said. "She's fuckin' naked. Holy fuck!"

"Jeez." I played along, acting surprised.

As we watched, Roni picked up a squeeze bottle of suntan lotion and began rubbing it over her arms. That done, and with another palm full of lotion, she began slowly and seductively rubbing it onto her tits, spending plenty of time at her nipples.

"You see that?" Lou asked. "She's putting Coppertone on her tits. Holy shit! You think she plans to go topless?"

"I don't know, but this is better than looking at Playboy."

"You ain't shittin'. This is live. Holy fuck!"

Roni's bedroom window is next to the door to her closet. When she put down the Coppertone, she bent over. I wasn't sure what she was doing, but in only a moment, she stepped onto a stool and looked for something on the top shelf in the closet. That put her almost a foot and a half higher than before.

"I can't fucking believe this!" Louie said. "She stepped up on something and now we can see her fuckin' bush. Will you look at that fuckin' muff? What a pelt. I love it. What a beaver shot!"

"Quiet, she'll hear you."

"Goddamn, she's a piece o' ass."

"Yeah, she is," I said.

"I love her bush. I mean I fucking love it."

"You already said that."

After getting her swimsuit off the shelf and giving us a great look at her furry snatch, Roni stepped off the stool and began wiggling into the tight navy blue one-piece. Now facing us, she gave Louie a beautiful frontal look. Her hips swayed right and then left. Her tits jiggled with the motion of her ass. Finally, she hiked up both straps, covered her boobs, and stepped away from the window.

"I can't fucking believe this!" Lou said. "She was totally nude, again."

"Will you shut up. I don't want her or the whole fucking neighborhood to hear you."

"Okay, okay."

I got close to him and whispered, "What do you mean again? You've seen her nude before?"

He shrugged and looked like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Uh, yeah, just once, by accident. It was the time I met you guys at your old man's house. You'd been in the pool. Roni got dressed in the garage. She left the door open and I saw her reflection in a glass cabinet door. It wasn't my fault."

I nodded trying not to seem too pleased to hear his story. "Okay, sounds like an accident. Not your fault."

"Just an accident, I swear. You're not pissed, are you?"

"No, I'm okay." I surly wasn't pissed, but I could feel a wonderful tingling sensation in my cock.

"Sure?"

"Yeah, no sweat."

"But I gotta tell you, I'm about ready to cum in my pants right now. Goddamn, that was something. She is something."

I gave him a half smile and offhandedly said, "Yeah, she looks good with her clothes off."

"You've seen her before, haven't you? Are you doing that?"

I tried to look shocked. "That's a very personal question."

He poked me on the arm. "Come on, are you two fucking? If I was doing somebody, I'd tell you."

"Yeah, but that's you."

"Shit. Come on, if you're fucking her, I'll give you a six-pack if you tell me about it."

"A six-pack is only costs a buck and a quarter."

"Okay, okay, I'll give you a case. I want to hear all the details."

"How do you know I won't lie?"

"You'd lie and say you weren't fucking her."

"Okay, for a case. What do you want to know?"

"You heard me, are you fucking her?"

"We have a couple times."

"Holy shit. Is it good?"

"Oh, yeah. Very nice."

"How many times?"

"A few."

"More than three?"

"Yeah, more than that."

"You lucky fuck. Roni is a piece o' ass."

"You said that before."

"Anything else?"

"Like what?"

"Does she give head?"

"She has no objections to oral sex. In fact, she seems to like it...a lot."

"She gives you blowjobs. I can't fucking believe it! But I can picture her going down on you, you lucky bastard."

"Why am I a bastard?"

"Because you're getting fucked and sucked and I'm not. What else do you do?"

"She likes me to go down on her."

"Oh, man, you're eating her pussy. You're getting your face down into the beautiful curly muff. Holy fuck."

"Don't get unglued on me, Louis."

"You got any nude pictures of her?"

"Not yet. I don't have a Polaroid and I'd probably get locked up for pornography if I took a film to the drug store to get developed."

"If you take any, will you show me?"

"For another case of beer?"

"You show me nude pictures of Roni and I'll give you a fuckin' case of quarts."

"If I find a place to get pictures developed, I'll let you know."

"There's got to be some place in the city that'll print uncensored pictures. Maybe on 42nd Street."

"Find one and let me know."

"I'll find one and you better show me."

"Maybe."

He nodded thoughtfully. "You prick. You're fucking Roni."

"Hey!"

"You did get pissed because I saw her nude...twice."

"No. It just happened. Accidents. Why should I get mad? I don't blame you. It's something I'd like to see."

"Yeah, I guess. But you two are a couple. Other guys shouldn't be seeing her nude."

I shrugged. "Yeah, but seeing her nude isn't like somebody other than me fucking her."

"Shit, I can't believe you don't care."

"I'm okay with it. If I were you, I'd look at her. I'll bet she made your dick hard."

"Hard. I've never been so hard. She's fucking hot. Honest, I almost came in my pants."

"Listen we'd better get this tree out and meet Roni in the house."

In a few more minutes the tree was out, lying on the lawn.

"Ready?" I asked.

Louie nodded.

"Your cock back to normal size?'

He smiled.

I asked, "Do you think that every time you see Roni you'll think about today?

"When we're on the boat, I'll dream about what it would be like to watch her swimming nude."

"That would be nice. We haven't done that yet. I'll dream about that myself. By the way, are you fucking Gail?"

"You kidding? We make out, but I squeezed her tit once and she slapped my hand."

"She likes you. Be nice to her. You two will be having sex in no time and then you can tell me about it."

<><><>

Later that day, after dropping off Louie and Gail, Roni and I were sitting in my old Chevy talking.

"This is the first chance I had to ask," she said. "What did you think? Did I do okay? Do you think Louie saw much?"

"Oh, he saw plenty. So did I. That was quite a show. You should be an actress. You put a lot of thought into the script. Real Hollywood stuff."

"So, it was good for you?"

"Great for me. Were you nervous?"

"At first, but then I just went with my idea. I felt kind of hot once I got into it. Did everything look real?"

"You bet. Louie said he almost came in his pants."

"Oh, my. You talked about me?"

"I sort of caught him looking and he tried to explain himself."

"What did he say?"

"He kept claiming it was an accident, but I couldn't shut him up. He kept telling me how hot you are."

"He said that?"

"He said you have beautiful tits and went nuts when you rubbed lotion on your nipples."

"Well, if you like to watch me touch my boobs, I figured he would."

"He did and he almost lost it when you stepped on that stool and showed us your bush."

She punched my arm. "Don't call it my bush. I don't like that word. My body is not common landscaping."

"Sorry. What should I say?"

"Well, I don't like bush or beaver. I'm also not a furry little animal. And never call it my cunt. That's a crude word. Although I say it when I want to sound naughty. I know you like that. But I don't like twat or gash, either."

"What's left?"

"I guess I like kitty best. How about you?"

"Kitty is nice," I said.

"Nobody says vagina except in biology or health class. Most girls refer to it as a pussy. Pussy is okay, too."

"I like kitty and pussy. How about love flower? I've heard that one."

She thought for a moment. "I guess, but kitty and pussy are better."

"I love your pussy."

"I know. What do you want me to call you?"

"Anything you want."

"Penis is a horrible word. I don't really like dick, but I say it. You do, too. Johnson is stupid. Who was Johnson anyway? Some guy hung like a race horse?"

I laughed. "I've never met Johnson."

"I like cock best. Girls should call a man's thing his cock. I like asking you to show me your cock or if I should suck your cock. Do you like that?"

"I like you to say it and to suck it."

She hit me again. "Your cock is very nice. I like to look at it. I love to touch it and suck it."

Roni talking about my dick had given me a raging hard-on. "Can we go park somewhere so I can show you my cock?"

"Yes, we can. Why is it that we most often do oral sex in the car?"

"Just lucky I guess. Anyway, I'd love to see you put my cock in your mouth."

"I know you would. But Since I stripped down so your buddy could see me nude and you'd get turned on, I want payback. You do me first. Let's go in the back seat. I want you to lick my clit until I explode. After that, I'll suck your cock. And I'll bet if I talk dirty to you, your dick will get bigger than Johnson's race horse."

12