Introduction to Master

Story Info
Christine meets a Master from TVChix.
3.1k words
4.58
3.5k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrissiej
chrissiej
24 Followers

This story is based on real-life events

***************************************************

When I decided to strike out on my own I left my flat in Surrey and the woman with whom I was in a relationship with. I needed to spend more time en femme and explore the needs that were driving me. It was difficult to say goodbye but I knew it was now or never.

Over the course of a weekend, I packed up all my belongings into a hired van and headed up to Leeds to start afresh in a small rented house that I had previously viewed and signed up for.

After getting settled I was able to fill my two wardrobes in the bedroom; one for drab and one for femme clothes. A whole set of drawers was filled with panties, stockings, tights, girdles and two storage boxes under the bed held all of my toys. My makeup went on the dresser in front of the new. large mirror that I bought from Ikea (along with the wardrobes and chest of drawers).

This was an exciting time. I was able to dress every night after work and all weekends. Food shopping, clothes shopping, heading into town to visit the T-friendly bars and clubs. Wonderful.

I just kept buying.

Blouses, skirts, dresses, underwear, stockings, maid's uniforms, toys, bondage gear...the works. I bought a sewing machine to make and alter clothes and uniforms. I added extra suspender straps to girdles and sewed locking straps onto panties, dresses, girdles, bras and, of course, to the formal uniforms that I was now making (from patterns).

Above all I started wearing chastity devices. Starting off with a CB, then various Holy Trainers before I settled on the combination of a stainless steel cage and a tetherspout.

I would place the keys into a key lockbox, set a random combination without looking and use an app to store of picture of the combination. The app would allow me to see the combination at a random time and date 2 weeks later. I thought 2 weeks would be a sensible period and would mean that I would cum twice a month.

My ex and I were still talking - not on super-friendly terms I will admit - but we were talking. She knew my new address and was hinting about calling in when she was next in the area for business but nothing was set in stone. We talked about my gender dysphoria and bisexuality but I shied away from talking about my need to be dominated.

I was also chatting a lot on TVChix and striking up regular conversations with dominants hoping that someone would take me on as their sissy submissive.

One day, a particular dominant piqued my interest. He lived nearby, was slightly older than I and was looking for a submissive that preferred the 1950's, 60's and 70's fashions.

He wasn't pushy, we chatted about music and films and there was a lot of flirting. There was no 'What are U wearing?' or 'Do U meet?' neanderthal approaches. Just great online conversations.

We chatted online on a few occasions until early one evening we moved on to more serious matters.

Peter: So come on, tell me. As a sub, who owns you Christine?

Christine: No one.

Peter: That surprises me. Would you like to be owned.

Christine: I think so but that depends.

Peter: On what?

Christine: Meeting the right person I guess. If I can please them, if they are not just play acting or fantasising.

Peter: May we talk on the phone and might I know where you live? Would you mind sending me an email with your details?

Why not, I thought. Hesitating only briefly, I switched from the chat tab to the email tab and sent him my address and mobile telephone number.

My phone rang almost immediately.

"Hello Christine. This is Peter. How are you feeling?"

I giggled, "Not sure. OK so far."

His voice had a calm, even tone. Like a friendly newsreader or audio book narrator.

"No need to be nervous. I won't eat you alive," he laughed.

"Shame," came my gut reaction response.

We both laughed easily on the phone. After a few more pleasantries about work and the weather, he came out with it.

"Now I am not going to ask you 'What are you wearing' as I know that you are probably dressed, made up and I know from our chats that you are caged. What I want to know is this; What would you say if I came round now for a quick drink to see if we get on?"

I swallowed. Shit, this was going a bit fast! It was only ten minutes from me sending my details across!

"Erm...OK. I'll be waiting by the front door for you."

"Waiting how?"

"Ready to open the door for you and welcome you in."

"In that case I'll see you in about 20 minutes then."

"See you soon Peter."

He hung up and I headed upstairs and quickly lubed up and inserted my largest plug. Wincing at first, I pushed the plug inside and wiped up the excess lube.

Just in case you understand.

I changed from my casual 1970's style front button up dress into a front zip, black pencil skirt and see through sheer blouse with a lace collar. My girdle and tan RHT stockings were tight, smooth and run-free, and I opted to leave my marabou high heeled mules on. It was, after all, a weekday evening and it was just a quick visit to see if we get on.

Just to see if we gelled - right?

I checked my makeup and hair and breathed deeply while staring at myself in the mirror.

"Breathe deeply. Stay calm," I told myself.

Downstairs once more, I set out two cleans cups, the teapot and a small jug of milk on a tray, put the kettle onto boil and headed to the front door, checking myself nervously again in the hallway mirror.

"Breathe deeply. Stay calm," I told myself once more as I closed my eyes to gather my nerves.

It was only a few minutes wait before I saw headlights pull up to the front drive and heard a car's engine shut off. The lights went out and I could hear a car door opening and closing.

The crunch of steps on the gravel and then the doorbell rang.

I swallowed my nerves, smoothed down my skirt and opened the door.

"Hello Christine. How wonderful to meet you in person," said Peter as he stepped inside.

"Hello," I replied meekly, "Please come in."

I stepped aside as he walked a couple of steps into the hallway, He looked me up and down, smiled and then leaning forward, gently kissed my cheek.

He whispered into my ear, "Well don't you look lovely? I love your choice."

I felt myself blushing as he stepped around me and gestured towards the living room door.

"Sorry, yes. Where are my manners. Please do go in and make yourself comfortable."

He smiled again and walked into the living room while I headed into the kitchen, reboiled the kettle and filled the teapot.

When I entered the living room he was scrutinising my audio system. As I placed the tray down on the coffee table, he turned around to watch me as I bent and fussed with the tea cups.

"Nice setup," he stated.

"Sorry?" I asked looking back over my shoulder at him.

"Your system. Multi-room I see."

"It is. I like my music," I replied as I sat down on the sofa, smoothing my skirt on my legs and gently feeling the thrill as I ran my hands down to my knees.

He watched my hands and smiled again before coming to sit down next to me. He placed his hand over one of mine and, intertwining our fingers, he ran our joined hands up and down my knees and up to my skirt hem.

"Tell me what else you like Christine? I like what I see so far. I like it very much indeed."

He let go of my hand and started to caress my neck and ear.

Jesus, he was turning me on so much, I could feel myself straining in my cage.

"I like lots of things Sir. I like tight, restrictive foundation wear. I like proper nylon stockings and classic outfits," he nodded and continued rubbing my skin in small, tantalising circles, "I like dressing formally and being told what to do Sir."

"Formally for going out?" he asked gently.

"Going out, cleaning, laundry..."

"Serving?" he interrupted.

I looked down and shyly whispered my response, "I'd like that yes."

"Pardon? I didn't catch that."

"Yes Sir, I'd like to dress as a formal maid and serve someone", I repeated as I continued to look down at my feet.

He lifted my head with his hand and turned my face to his, "Don't be afraid Sissy. I understand. I am looking for the same thing."

With that he kissed me. A peck first and then he pressed his lips to mine fully and we started kissing. I couldn't help myself any longer and, throwing my arms around his neck, kissed him hard and deep.

We kissed like that for a good few minutes before he peeled his arms from his shoulders and leaned back.

"How about that tea?" he asked.

Trying to calm myself, I poured the tea, added milk and passed him a cup.

"Thank you Christine," he said as he took the cup from my trembling hands.

Over tea he asked me about some mundane things. How long had I lived here, did I enjoy the house, what did I think of the area.

"How are your neighbours?" he inquired, taking a drink from his cup.

"Oh they are fine. They have seen me come and go dressed and have never said a word. I'm not sure whether they know it's me and accept it or whether they think I am a lady visitor. My neighbours are a nice retired couple and I have nodded the odd greeting to the lady across the road. I think she goes away on business a lot."

He smiled, nodded and put his cup down on the tray.

"And when they see me coming and going regularly?" he asked.

"Oh..I...," I blinked and then shrugged, "...I'm not sure," I replied looking over at him questioningly.

"And what about you and I both coming and going together?" he pressed as he leaned forward.

I looked back to the floor, "I have no idea."

"I think we should find out. Don't you?"

Placing his hand on my knee, he looked at my legs and started rubbing his hands up to the hem of my skirt. He looked up deep into my eyes as he pushed the hem above the top of my stocking and started exploring between my thighs, running his hands over the welt and toying with the suspender clips.

He started kissing me again as he explored my panties and cage. My panties were wet with pre-cum and were getting wetter as we kissed deeply. His exploring fingers dug underneath to find the end of the plug. He tugged and twisted with it making me shift in my seat and moan into our kiss.

I so wanted him!

I continued to moan with pleasure as I nibbled his lips. I reached across and started rubbing his hard cock through his trousers. I was in heaven and wanted him to know how much he was arousing me. I wanted to touch him, to caress him, to let him know what I was feeling.

We broke our kiss and, encircling my pantied cage firmly with his hand he said, "I am going to visit you regularly Christine. I am going to stay over some nights. I am going to take you out and show you off as my slut. I am going to tell you what to do and what to wear. Would you like that?"

I continued feeling his cock and nodded.

"Say it," he commanded.

"I'd like you to visit me whenever you like. To tell me what to do. To tell me what to wear. To serve you and be yours," I breathed lustily as I rubbed his hard cock.

Abruptly he said, "More tea Christine I think," as he suddenly let go of my cage and leaned back again.

Somewhat surprised at the abrupt change, I turned to refresh our cups. When I turned back however, Peter had undone his trousers and pulled out his very erect prick.

With a sharp intake of breath I leaned over to kiss him once more as I started caressing his cock. I ran my nails teasingly over the head of his cock and up and down his shaft. I circled his cock with my hand and gently pulled up and down, wanking him lovingly.

I felt his breath quicken as we kissed until I kicked off my mules, got down to my knees between his legs and started to kiss and lick his cock.

I could feel the stockings taut on my legs, my girdle holding me tightly, my cage getting tighter and the plug deep in me as I set to pleasing Peter.

I wanted to please him so much. I would happily do this all day and all night, I thought.

I pulled up my skirt revealing my stocking tops and suspender clips so that I could kneel closer to the floor to get all of him into my mouth.

"Someone's done this before," he breathed throatily as I pulled back his foreskin fully and flicked my tongue over the head of his gorgeous hard cock.

"Mm mhmm," I mumbled as I started working greedily on him.

Up and down with my eager tongue and lips, getting him wetter and slicker as I worked on his cock. Up the shaft and around the head. Up and down, around and around with my tongue and lips, kissing, sucking, nibbling before I took as much as I could into my mouth.

"I could watch you do this all night," he sighed.

"Watching you like this, Your sexy stockinged feet on show," he groaned as I glanced up at him, watching his face as I pleased him.

Hearing this I shifted position to make sure that he could see the bottom of my girdle and so that he could see the RHT stockings on my feet as I noisily sucked him, my head moving up and down faster and with greater urgency and desire.

I could feel him shifting in his seat as he started thrusting into my eager mouth.

"Fuck yes, that's it," he groaned as he slapped the seat with his hands.

"Keep going. Don't you dare stop Sissy. Fuuuck," he moaned as I felt his cock twitch and he reached the exquisite, primal point of no return.

"Yes...argh...yes," he cried. He grasped my head in his hands and held me tight as he came in massive, powerful spurts deep into my mouth.

His cum dribbled out of the side of my lips but I held his cock gently in my mouth trying to keep it all in. I wanted to taste and savour it all.

He sighed with satisfaction as I looked up at him and swallowed his thick cum.

He shivered and tickle-laughed as I rolled my tongue around the head of his now sensitive and still hard cock before I lifted my head and let go of him. I used my fingers to collect the cum from my lips and chin. Shifting back onto my heels I smiled at him before licking them clean.

"Was that OK?" I asked, grinning.

"That was delicious Christine, yes. We are off to a very pleasing start I think."

He leaned forward and kissed my forehead as he refastened his trousers.

"More tea Vicar?", he laughed.

I broke into laughter too, got to my feet, wriggled my skirt back into position, slipped on my mules and took the tray back into the kitchen to make a fresh pot.

"Is there anything else to go with the tea?" he called from the living room

"Of course," I called back in reply.

Once I had sorted the tea, I took a whisky glass down from the cupboard and carried this all back to him.

I passed him a fresh cup of tea and felt his eyes following me as I walked into the dining room and brought back a couple of bottles of single malt.

"Balvenie or Tamnavulin?" I inquired.

"A small Balvenie," he replied, "Just a small one though."

I poured a small measure into the glass and handed it to him.

"Sorry but I have no ice at the moment."

"Hmmm. Make sure that you have some for next time Sissy," he warned.

I nodded and sat down on the floor leaning me head against his knee.

He sat forward and took a sip of his tea and then sniffed his whisky.

Placing his hand upon me head, he mused out loud, "So. Given that we seem to be getting on rather well, I should point out a few things," he began.

"You need to learn to bow and curtsy correctly Christine," he said as he swirled the whisky around the glass.

"You need to address me as Master or Sir every time you reply to me, or ask me anything. Do you understand?"

I tilted my head back to look at him, "Yes Master," came my reply.

"Call me Sir or Master even when we are out together or in private company," he continued taking a small sip of the whisky.

My eyes opened wide in surprise.

"Yes Sir," I blurted quickly to try and cover my surprise.

"I'll need a door key and your chastity keys as well Sissy."

"But my chastity key is locked away Master," as I went on to explain the lockbox and the phone app.

"How delightful!" he laughed, "Please fetch me the box."

Leaving him to his whisky, I got to my feet, bowed my head and rushed upstairs to fetch the box from the bottom of the wardrobe. On my way back I took a spare front door key from the hallway table, before I returned to the living room.

Attempting a curtsy, I placed the key and the lockbox on the coffee table in front him.

He nodded and then stood up, draining the last of his whisky as he got to his feet. He stepped close to me and kissed me on the lips, fully and gently.

"I'll see you very soon Sissy. Very soon indeed," he said as he picked up both the key and the box. He then walked into the hall and out of the door leaving me standing transfixed and dumbstruck where I was.

I desperately wanted to see Peter, my Master, again.

Soon, I hoped.

chrissiej
chrissiej
24 Followers