Introduction to Menstrual Sex

Story Info
I learn to like sex with women on the rag.
1.5k words
4.33
15.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up with two sisters and a mom, I never really thought twice about female needs. Sure, women wore different kinds of underwear and when we were small us kids all saw each other naked at times. When I got older I began to realize that there were some other differences even if they weren't often talked about. Sometimes the word "period" would come out, but not often. Then I went away to college and began to not only date but have sexual experiences. It was an education in its own right.

While I did not have much dating experience prior to college that all changed during my sophomore year when I met Beth, a somewhat quiet yet very attractive student who was in my humanities class. Beth and I had several dates and over that time I learned a lot about her. Coming from a devout Catholic family she at first wanted to become a nun, but then transferred from a convent to my college at the beginning of sophomore year. She shared an off-campus apartment with another girl, Rachel, who would go home nearly every weekend.

Beth was totally naïve when it came to anything sexual. She had a great body and I adored her C cup boobs, which if I am to believe her were never touched by another male until I came along. We really enjoyed one another and I had to feel that Beth was learning whatever she could. I also learned that she was a virgin and it was not until the previous semester when she first tried tampons had never had anything inserted in her vagina. Up until that point she had been strictly a sanitary napkin user.

Ever so slowly Beth started to sexually awaken. At first it was kissing, but then advanced to my feeling those great boobs through her blouse. Eventually that blouse got unbuttoned and her bra undone. Beth loved my every touch. Still, this was slow work, but I knew that the reward would be worth the effort.

As time progressed I did get to touch her pubic region and it came as no surprise that she was unshaven, no let me say ungroomed. That first time that I touched her clit I thought she was going to orgasm immediately it was so electrifying. My next move was to finger her, but this was much tougher than I ever imagined. The largest thing she had ever inserted had been a Junior size Tampax, which is not as big in diameter as my finger. She wasn't exactly halting my advances, but kept saying that it hurt. I even bought a tube of KY to assist things. Once I got a finger into her, she seemed to love every moment, but it took months before I could use two fingers. When I first fingered her while she was on her period I wasn't sure if she liked it or not, but I met little resistance.

As Beth loosened up, both physiologically and emotionally, I was thinking of what it was going to be like to get into her pants. First, however, she had to explore my manhood. It was a little bit like being five or six years old again and playing "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." She was totally captivated by my penis and how it could go from flaccid to erect in almost no time at all. Beth was not so naïve that she didn't know where it went, however, and when I suggested that we have sex, she again showed no hesitation.

It was after a date one Saturday night, her roommate was gone for the weekend, and the two of us were nearly naked making out on her bed. Beth completely blindsided me by saying, "I want you. Do you want to do me?"

I whispered "Yes" in her ear and the next thing I know she peeled her panties off. I reached for my wallet to retrieve a rubber—fortunately it was the lubricated kind. Seeing me unroll the rubber down over the shaft of my penis, Beth was more curious than ever. While perhaps a bit nervous about her first experience, she nevertheless was looking forward to it with great anticipation. She was still very tight and I knew that I would have to go slow. Introducing just the tip to her vaginal opening, Beth said, "It's OK, go ahead but do it gently." Her vagina was tighter than any I had ever experienced. Beth winced from the pain once or twice, but still wanted me to continue.

"Oh, my God," she uttered when it was finally all the way in. I began some slow in and out motions which she seemed to really enjoy. I couldn't tell if she was going to cum or not, but soon I did and Beth could feel every spasm through the rubber as more semen was ejaculated. Eventually, my manhood went limp so I grasped the rubber at the base of my penis and withdrew it. Once out Beth examined it with great interest and noted, "That all could have been inside of me! While I loved the feeling, I guess I'm glad that it isn't."

Beth loved having sex and we did it every chance we got with the result being that I was buying rubbers by the dozen. Up to this point we avoided having sex whenever she had her period. Sometimes her period hardly bothered her, but other months would give her cramps, which she clearly did not enjoy. Having sex as often as we did, it was never a surprise to learn when she was on the rag. So far we had abstained during those days, but then one month she surprised me again saying, "Rachel told me that having sex on my period might help my cramps. I always thought of myself as unclean, but if you want to do it. . . "

I had never had menstrual sex before, but I figured "sure, why not." We made out like we always did, but then Beth went to the bathroom to remove her tampon. When she came back she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. "If you don't want to do this, it's OK because I know that a lot of people think it's taboo," she said slipping off her panties. Evidently, Beth was not expecting me to object and had even put a towel down on the bed along with a fresh tampon.

"Towel?" I asked. "Why the towel if I'm using a rubber?"

That's when Beth really surprised me. "Since I don't have to worry much about getting pregnant, I think I'd like to have sex without a rubber this time."

I was flabbergasted because here was a girl that only a few months ago had never had anything up her vagina, but since then had started using tampons, has been enjoying sex, and now wanted something that lots of women won't do, namely menstrual sex. "You know," I started, "that if you are willing to take a load of my cum up inside of you, then I should be willing to get a few blood streaks on my penis."

Beth smiled at me and then gave me a tender kiss, tongue and all. "Good, then I want you. I want you to fill me just like you fill a rubber."

"It'll be messy," I told her.

"That's what the towel is for, silly," she replied lying down on the bed and spreading her legs. "Now, enough with all this talk."

My penis was more than ready and soon I entered her. She was tight, although not nearly so as when I first fingered her. Still, her vagina squeezed my penis and after several minutes of motion, I felt myself depositing a large load of semen inside of her. "Oh, but that feels great. I thought it was good when you'd come in a rubber, but this is wonderful!" she exclaimed. Minutes later I withdrew from her and a pink ooze that was a combination of cum and menstrual blood seeped out of her. She made appropriate use of the towel, but then noted that her cramps were not nearly as annoying as they had been earlier in the day. She inserted the fresh tampon and then went to the bathroom where she put a sanitary napkin in her panties just for extra insurance.

After that day we still availed ourselves of many opportunities to have sex, but there was just something special about getting laid while she was on the rag. It probably has to do with not wearing a rubber, but also that the sex had some therapeutic value. We dated for the next two years, but then everything ended when she had an opportunity to take a scholarship in Belgium. It was a sad parting, but I have never lost my love of having sex with a woman who was menstruating.