Pleasuring Him

Story Info
Wife takes care of husband.
3.4k words
4.56
84.3k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Ted woke up that Saturday morning, turning over in bed his wife Patti was nowhere to be seen.

She must have gotten up early and went downstairs and let him sleep in. He glanced at the bedside clock and it was almost 10:30. Smiling to himself he got out of bed and quickly made the bed then headed to the shower. Walking into the bathroom he found a sticky-note on the bathroom mirror.

"Baby, take a nice hot, relaxing, shower, I'll meet you in the bedroom in 30 minutes."

Love your naughty wife...

"Mmmm, wonder what she is up to this morning?" he said out loud, reaching into the shower and turning the water on, setting it to a nice hot temperature. A few minutes later he was standing under the steaming water, soaping up and washing off, washing his hair and giving himself a shave in the shower.

He did love the mirror that didn't get steamed up in the shower.

Thinking to himself he decided to make sure he was clean inside and out, he had a feeling she was up to something they would enjoy.

Work had been so busy and hectic lately he had told his boss that this weekend DO NOT Call me in for any reason! He had gotten home at almost 8:00pm the night before and barely could keep awake long enough to eat dinner and then fall into bed.

After drying off he walked into the bedroom, she had came in while he had been in the shower and covered the bed with two large towels, he saw she had put their toy bag next to the bed.

"Woman what are you up too?" he said as she walked into the room.

"You'll see." she said walking over to him and standing up on tip toe to wrap her arms around his neck and reach up for a kiss. "Breakfast before or after?" she asked him looking up at him.

"Well young lady that depends what you have in mind?"

"Mmmm, well you know me you just never know what is going on in this little mind of mine."

"Yes, I know..." he tells her leaning down and kissing her deeply, reaching inside her robe.

"Nope,no touching me, not yet."

"Are you naked under that robe?"

"You'll find out." she tells him, taking him by his hand and leading him over to the bed, taking the towel from around his waist.

Patti looked up at him and smiled, "This is for you baby." she said and reached for his cock, taking his cock in her hand she stroked him.

"Ummm, yeah baby." he looked down at her, watching her, she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"I've missed you so much honey." she says still stroking his cock, flicking the tip of her tongue across the head of his dick.

"I've missed you too baby." he commented feeling his cock twitch, he loved to watch her down on her knees in front of him. He had just been so tired and exhausted lately that they haven't had any time to be intimate.

Glancing up at him she gently grasps his balls with her other hand, kneading them gently. "Ummm," she whispered moving lower and licking his balls, one after the other.

"Fuck," he moaned putting his hands on her head, tangling his fingers in her long hair. He had missed the feeling of her hot, talented mouth on his cock lately. He promised himself he wouldn't let his work interfere with their sex life again, well not if he could help it any way. "That feels good hon."

Patti could feel his cock getting hard in her hand, she wanted this to be something he wouldn't forget. "I've missed sucking your hard, throbbing cock," she tells him looking up at him, "missed feeling your hard dick fucking into my tight, wet pussy."

"So have I baby, so have I." he looked down and watched her.

She stroked his cock, felt his hands in her hair, continued to tease his balls with her tongue, licking his balls, she took one into her mouth, sucking on it, one after the other.

Ted was loving the sensations she was giving him, he wanted her naked, he wanted to fuck her. "Get naked." he tells her, reaching down to pull her robe off of her shoulders.

"Nope, not yet." she replied looking up at him, "this is for you."

After what seemed like forever she licked his throbbing cock, slowly from his balls she licked and nibbled his cock. Nibbling up and down the shaft of his member, Ted tried to push his cock into her mouth but she would have none of that.

"Lie down in the middle of the bed." she instructed him, "I want to drive you wild."

He did as she asked, lying down and getting comfortable, putting two pillows behind his head so he had a good view of what ever she had planned.

"Comfy?" she asked, finally letting her robe finally slide off of her shoulders.

"Damn," he said when he saw her naked body, her nipples were already hard, he reached out to touch them.

"No touching," she said with a smile, "lie back and close your eyes, just relax."

"Okay, if you say so." he said closing his eyes. He got comfortable and spread his legs slightly, feeling his cock jerk. He reached for his dick, she took his hand and moved it off of his cock.

"Nope, no touching yourself." she replied, reaching into the toy bag and taking out some toys,lube and massage oil. Lying across the king size bed, between his spread legs ,she drizzled massage oil on his right leg. "Just relax, breathe deep." she whispered to him, rubbing the oil into his skin.

"Mmm, oh babe, that feels so good." he tells her, feeling her massaging his leg, slowly, taking her time.

Patti glanced up at him, moving down a bit lower she poured more oil massaging the oil into his foot gently.

"Hey, that tickles." he says trying not to laugh, she sure does know how to make me feel good, he thought to himself. The more she touched him the harder his cock became, he wanted to touch himself but he wouldn't as she asked him.

"You like this baby?" she asked him, looking up at him, she put more pressure massaging him. She could feel her pussy throb just from what she was doing to her husband.

Pouring more oil onto his upper thigh she massaged him there, she heard his moan of pleasure. Glancing up she saw him pinching his nipples, "No touching yourself." she reminded him.

Taking her time she teased him, massaging his leg, licking and nibbling his leg as she worked her way up towards his crotch.

The more she teased him the louder his moans of pleasure got, she was being a very bad tease but she wanted this to be for him, she wanted to show him her love for him.

Working slow and steady up one leg to his crotch, she reached again for his cock, stroking him, she took the head of his cock into her mouth. Gently sucking his dick, she tasted precum, he put his hands back into her hair, holding her down.

"Oh my god, this feels so good," he said finally opening his eyes, he has to watch what she was doing. "Suck me honey, please."

Patti let his throbbing cock slip from her mouth, "I might."

"I want to fuck you so bad." he told her looking at her naked body.

"Maybe I'll let you." she replied, she slowly poured oil onto his left thigh, she massaged the oil into his skin, she licked and kissed his inner thigh, making him jerk from the pleasure. Smiling to herself she knew he was enjoying what she was doing to him.

Patti worked down his left leg, just as she had done on his right one, she was getting turned on herself but she could wait for her pleasure.

After massaging all the way down to his left foot, she lay down between his spread legs, taking the oil she drizzled it slowly over his balls. She glanced up at him again and he was watching her. "Mmmm," she whispered stroking his balls, taking her time. She loved the way they felt in her hand all covered with the oil.

"You like this?"

"Yeah baby, I fuckin' love it." tells her, wanting her to take his throbbing rock hard dick into her mouth.

Patti continued to massage his balls gently, moving her hand lower and lower to that special sensitive spot between his balls and his ass hole. She felt him jerk when she touched him there.

Ted loved the feelings she was giving him, especially when she touched him between his balls and his ass. He looked down at her between his legs, watched her massaging him. He spread his legs wider for her, he wanted her to continue.

Patti poured more oil over his balls and watched it run down over his balls, "Mmm, feel good baby?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes." he moaned, feeling her massaging with the tips of her fingers lower, teasing his ass hole.

He was glad he had made sure he was clean inside and out, he watched as his wife took his balls into her mouth and sucked on them. She sucked one after the other while she teased his ass hole with her oil covered fingers.

Glancing up at him, she looked him in the eyes, moving down she spread his ass cheeks open and she finally licked his ass hole. She felt him tense up, he grabbed her long hair, twisting it in his hands.

"Fuck!" he groaned loudly holding his legs back, he watched his sweet wife, rim and lick his tight ass hole, felt her pushing her tongue inside.

"Mmm, umm." she moaned while she continued to lick and rim her husbands hole, her pussy was getting wet and throbbing. She was getting very turned on, hoping he was enjoying what she was doing to him. "I love licking and eating your ass hole baby, makes me so fucking horny." she tells him looking at him.

He looked at her, "More, oh babe, don't stop." he begged her, he had never thought he would like anyone licking and rimming his ass but he was loving it. His cock was throbbing, he wanted to stroke himself so bad, he wanted to give her his cum.

Pouring more oil all over his tight puckered hole she gently pushed the tip of her index finger inside of the entrance, she watched his reaction. She didn't want to hurt him or make him uncomfortable.

He gasped at the feeling of her finger entering his ass, it didn't really hurt, it felt a bit odd, but not bad. "Mmmm, awww fuck," he groaned when he felt her push in a little deeper, taking a deep breath he realized he liked it. "more honey," he told her feeling her push her finger in a bit deeper.

Patti moaned she was enjoying the feeling of his tight ass hole around her finger, she gently fucked his ass, in and out, pouring more oil over his ass hole and her fingers.

Ted watched his wife, fucking his ass with her finger, he watched as she added her middle finger, opening his hole even more. Grunting from the pressure he held his breath, it didn't hurt exactly, he just felt very full. "Oh my god, fuck my ass, please." he begged her.

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yes, feels so fucking good."

Doing as he asked she gently finger fucked her husbands ass, in and out deeper and deeper she fucked him.

Ted was in heaven he had never felt this turned on in his life, he was loving his wife fucking his ass. He didn't know if he would ever let anyone fuck his ass but having her fingers deep in his hole was driving him insane with pleasure. His cock was as hard as a rock and he wanted to fuck her so bad. He wanted to pound his dick into her tight, wet, pussy, or even her ass hole.

"Fuck, I need to cum so bad honey," he told her, "mmmm, feels good," he gasped when she pulled her fingers from his ass. Suddenly he felt empty, he just had to stroke his throbbing cock.

Reaching for a small anal dildo, Patti looked up at him, she licked it, flicking her tongue all over the head, she picked up a bottle of anal lube and poured it all over the dildo. "Does my hubby want to cum?"

"You know I do." he tells her smearing precum all over the head of his cock.

"I'm going to fuck you." she tells him looking up at him, she rubs lube all over the dildo, slowly taking her time watching him.

"Do it, fuck my ass." he says, hoping that dildo won't be painful, but he knows if he asked her to stop she would.

"I'll be easy I promise."

"My cock is so hard baby, I need to cum."

Patti moves up just enough so that she can take his cock into her mouth. Moaning around his throbbing dick she sucks him, "Mmmmm," she moans around the dick in her mouth. She always did love to suck his cock and taste his cum. She felt him grab the back of her head and hold her down, fucking into her mouth, grunting and moaning begging her to make him cum.

Gasping she pulls away from his cock, she looked at him and moved back down between his spread thighs.

Patti takes the anal dildo and rubs the head across his puckered ass hole, she gently pushed her fingers back inside of him. "Just relax, breathe deep, I won't hurt you I promise."

Ted trusted her with his life, he closed his eyes, taking deep breaths, he felt her finger fucking his hole again, he was moaning, it felt so good to have something in his ass. He never in a million years thought he would enjoy back door sex but he was loving it. It wasn't something he would want all of the time but once in awhile would be alright.

"Awww, oh my god," he groaned loudly when suddenly she hit his prostate with her fingers, he had never felt anything like that. "Yes, oh fuck yes." he looked down at her, "don't stop please."

Patti knew she had hit his prostate from his reaction, looking at him she let her fingers slip from his tight hole. Taking the anal dildo she gently pressed the head against his ass, glancing up she wanted to make sure she wasn't hurting him. "Are you alright?"

"Umm, yeah, so far so good babe." he watched her, "more please."

"Okay, if you're sure." she pushed the dildo in a bit more, watched it opening his hole, just watching that made her pussy throb. She added more lube all over his ass hole and the dildo.

"Fuck," he whispered, feeling the dildo slide in a bit more, he took a deep breath.

"Do you want me to stop honey?" she asked worried she was hurting him.

"No, no don't stop," Ted felt himself getting used to having a toy in his ass, it wasn't painful just a feeling of fullness. Now he knew why his wife loved to play anally, it was a very big turn on.

At first she had been a bit shy about telling him she liked to play that way, she told him she was afraid he would think there was something wrong with her. She had been surprised when he told her there was nothing wrong with playing like that if she enjoyed it. They played with toys and finally one night in bed after teasing and playing with her ass, he just had to finally try anal sex.

Ted had been afraid he would hurt her, but with plenty of lube and taking their time they had both enjoyed it. He loved the feeling of her tight ass hole around his throbbing dick, he even enjoyed watching his cock sliding into her back door.

"More, deeper please." he begged her, he needed to cum so bad, his cock was so hard.

Patti looked up at him and slid that dildo deeper into his ass, she heard him groan in pleasure. In and out she fucked his hole, the more she fucked him the louder he got. She made sure to always add more lube, watching that dildo slide deeper and deeper in his hole.

"Don't stop, fuck this is so good." he moaned loudly, he had never felt so open, he lay there wondering what it would feel like to have a real cock in his ass.

She watched him, saw he was really enjoying this, she had never seen him this turned on before. "I'm gonna make you cum."

"Please baby, please make me cum."

Patti continued to fuck his ass with the dildo, thrusting deeper, she looked up at him and licked his balls, one at a time, sucking them into her hot, wet mouth.

"Damn! Oh fuck yes!" he yells, grabbing her hair, "suck my balls."

"Mmm,mmm," she lets his balls slip from her mouth, "I love sucking your balls."

"Oh god don't stop." he tells her when she hit his prostate with the dildo, he had never felt anything that intense before. "Aww fuck my ass, do it my slut."

"You like when I fuck your ass Daddy? Hmmm?"

She continued to fuck him, hitting his prostate, watching his dick throb.

Ted was so hard he was almost in pain, he needed to cum so bad. "Make me cum, aww fuck."

Patti looked up at him, she could tell he needed to cum and right now, taking her other hand she reached for his cock, stroking him she leaned down and took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh my god I love this." he watched her still fucking his ass, hitting his prostate with that dildo and her sucking his cock like she had never had one before. "Umm, awww, oh baby gonna cum soon," he moaned feeling that familiar point of no return. He didn't know how he had held out this long without cumming.

Not able to lie still any longer he thrust his cock up into her mouth, holding her head tightly down on his cock he fucked her mouth. "Fuck, my wife is such a slut, licking and fucking my ass hole."

Ted was loving the way she was fucking his ass, hitting his prostate and sucking him off at the same time. "Awwww, fuuucckkk!!!!!!!!!! Yeah take my cuuummm," he groaned holding her down on his cock, feeling his cum explode into her hot, wet mouth. Grunting and moaning loudly he gave her his seed, filling her mouth.

Patti let his spent cock slip from her mouth, she swallowed, looking up at him. She gently eased the dildo from his ass.

Ted looked down at his wife, watched her gasping for air, he reached down and pulled her up to him, kissing her deeply he tasted his own cum on her lips. Holding her against his chest they lay there.

"Are you alright?" she whispered glancing up at him, "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No baby, you did not hurt me." he said kissing the top of her hair, holding her tight. "I don't think I have ever came that hard in my entire life."

"Did, did you enjoy it really?" she asked hesitating.

"Yes, I did. If I hadn't I would have let you know."

"I never want to hurt you." she said raising up and looking at him.

"You didn't hurt me honey, honest." Ted sat up in bed and pulled her close to him, "I feel bad that you didn't cum."

"Oh it's alright I wanted you to enjoy it, I mean you've had such a hard time at work lately and all."

"Mmmmm, tits." he tells her gently pushing her down on the bed, licking her nipples one after the other, finally sucking on them, biting them.

"Oh yes, bite them." she whispered.

Ted licked and nibbled her tits, caressing her, reaching down between her legs, spreading her legs for him. "Wet pussy."

"Horny pussy." she tells him, feeling him rubbing her slit, opening her up with his fingers.

Ted looked at her intently, pushing his fingers inside of her hole,

"You are soaked babe."

"Yes, I am."

"Now it's your turn." he tells her moving down to lie between his wife's thigh's, "mmm," he moans spreading her wet, pussy open. "gonna make my baby cum..."


tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers