Introductions

Story Info
Public and Private Scenes.
1.5k words
4.5
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horny wasn't a strong enough word for how Luke felt, it went beyond your usual generic lust. He didn't just want relief, he needed it. It had been two weeks since he'd gotten off, usually he had no problem rubbing one out every few days. A hot shower, a little porn and it wasn't long before he felt sated, job done, no clean up necessary. This time it was different. It wasn't that he wasn't physically capable of taking himself in hand anymore, it was the anticipation of seeing her happy when she asked if he had touched himself that made him want to keep his word.

As if on cue his phone buzzed with a message from her. Had fun last night, can't wait to see you again. I hope your behaving. He hadn't known what to make of her when they'd first met. She was tall and beautiful with soft feminine curves and long auburn hair but it was her vibrant green eyes that drew him in and made him want to keep talking to her. Many drinks and hours later she suggested they leave for her place; he didn't hesitate before following her out.

That was a month ago and things had escalated quickly since then. They'd gone out several times and genuinely enjoyed each other's company but if he were being honest it was the sex that kept him anticipating when they'd see each other again. She didn't hesitate or play shy and hard to get like some women do. Vivian was different, she didn't just take charge of the moment, she took the lead in all things. She knew what she wanted, how she wanted it and had no issue making sure she got what she wanted and fuck if that wasn't hot as hell.

If he hurried, he'd have enough time for a quick shower and shave before she arrived. Fifteen minutes later he was just finishing drying off when the bell rang, he ran to the door and peeked through the peephole. Shit, she was early, wrapping the towel around himself he let her in. "I was just getting dressed, give me a sec," he said as he turned to walk back to the bedroom.

"Don't bother, I need you naked for what I have planned." Following him into his bedroom she pulled out a short, thick butt plug, "I thought we could take things up a notch this evening."

He stared at her shocked and momentarily confused, "You want to use that or me or.." His sentence trailed off.

"This isn't for me to wear, it's for you. Don't look at me like that you're going to love it. Have you been touching yourself?" Without hesitation he replied that he hadn't.

"Good, lay back on the bed. I think good listeners deserve rewards, don't you?"

His cock was already hard and begging for attention as she climbed onto the bed and covered him with her mouth. She worked him, taking him deep into her throat before sliding her tongue back up and over the head repeatedly. He needed more; he bumped his hips trying to get her to pick up the pace. She stopped.

"I'm sorry, fuck, please don't stop!" he begged. She looked him in the eye and smirked before withdrawing him from her mouth.

"You didn't think I was coming over just for this did you? You still owe me a dinner but before we go.." she let her sentence linger.

"If you're up for it I'd like you to try wearing this plug out to dinner. Just the thought of you wearing it while we were at the restaurant makes me wet. Please?"

It wasn't that he was completely opposed to the idea but out in public he wasn't sure about. What if it fell out? What if it made him walk differently and people noticed? He glanced up at her and wished he hadn't. Her face was so radiant and expectant that he found himself agreeing before he could dwell on it longer and convince himself against it, "Just take it slow."

Sensing his nerves, she took out the lube that he kept at his bedside and squirted some into her palm before working a generous amount onto the plug. With her already lubricated hand she started to stroke him building her tempo until she saw his eyes hood, "Put your legs up," she commanded.

Her hand felt so good that it took him a moment to register what she'd said. Lifting his legs, he could feel her begin to push the plug against his tight hole, working it in little by little. It felt foreign and a little painful as she pushed it past his sphincter before feeling it fully settle inside him.

Stopping she said "It's in, fuck that's hot. I wish you could see it. I'm gonna go wash up, get dressed. I can't wait to take you out."

Getting up he walked over to the dresser, he didn't feel any different. It wasn't until he bent over to put his boxers on that he felt the weight of it give a slight pull inside him.

"You about ready? I'm starving." she called from the other room.

Throwing on his shirt and jeans he made his way out to her, "Ready, Let's Go."

From the minute they stepped into the restaurant he felt like everyone was staring at them, it didn't worry him like he thought it would, it excited him. What would they think if they knew? Halfway through dinner Vivian leaned over and whispered, "Meet me in the ladies' room." before getting up from their table. He let a minute go by and looked around to see if anyone was watching before following her down the hall and into the women's restroom.

He shut and locked the door behind himself. Without saying a word Vivian came over to him, undid the fly of his jeans and took out his cock. The plug had been keeping him hard, the precum leaving a wet spot in his boxers, reaching down she ran her thumb through it and over the head of his erection before bending down and deep throating him. There was no slow build up, she opened her throat and worked him till he was widening his stance ready to find his release before popping him out of mouth, "Not here."

Standing she unlocked the door and walked out leaving him to try and tuck away his raging hard on. He followed her out to the table and overheard her ask the waiter for to go boxes, she smiled at him as he sat down. "As soon as he brings the check we're out of here. I can't wait any longer."

On the drive back she toyed with him, rubbing his thigh, gliding her fingers over the head of his cock. It was driving him crazy; he'd been so close to cumming at the restaurant. After what seemed like an eternity they pulled into his drive. Unlocking his door, she kissed him and pushed him inside, leading him over to his couch before lifting her skirt and leaning back against the arm. She hadn't worn panties and was so wet it had started leaking onto her thighs.

Opening her legs, she offered herself to him. He knew how she liked it and didn't hesitate before bending over and sucking on her clit. Reaching into his hair she ground her pussy against his face before arching back, "Yes, don't stop! Don't stop!" It didn't take long before she was cumming against his face. Sitting up she took his hand, helped him up and led him into his bedroom. She backed him against the bed and undid his pants, sliding them and his boxers down before pushing him onto the mattress and pulling them off.

Crawling onto the bed and placing her hand around his cock she briefly stroked him before taking him into her warm, wet mouth. She worked him until she was gagging, drool running down his shaft onto his balls and fondled them in her hand as she sucked him off. Luke could feel his orgasm starting to build just as she reached down and removed the plug and worked a wet finger inside him. She glided her finger across his prostate repeatedly as she sucked his cock. Bucking his hips, he came hard into the back of her throat. He felt her swallow his load as she pulled him out of her mouth and watched her lick her lips.

"Sorry, I fingered you without talking to you about it first. I just got caught up in the moment. Knowing you wore that plug out all evening had me so horny."

Taken back by her apology he admitted, "I wouldn't have thought that I'd have liked it but it felt amazing. I've never had an orgasm that intense before. Maybe we could do it again in the future. I mean, you know, if you want to."

Smiling up at him she said, "Oh we can definitely do it again and more in the future."

*****

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed my story, it's my first. Feedback is appreciated. Would you like to hear about more of Luke and Vivian's exploits?)