Introductions

Story Info
First date with a domme, but she's a little busy for him...
1.3k words
4.23
5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, leaning back in her seat. It had been a nice start to the day. It was unusual to invite someone to her home for a first meet, in fact it was the first time it had happened. They'd chatted online for a long time. They knew each others likes and dislikes, they'd discussed the situation they were in, what their roles were in this relationship. All of this was outlined a long time before today, but it had been difficult to arrange to meet up.

She was surprised and disappointed when he'd messaged to say he was working nearby. Surprised pleasantly as it meant they could finally meet, disappointed as she had work and it was too late to cancel. Still, it would be good to meet even if just for a chat.

He'd seemed nervous as he'd walked in, which she'd expected but it was quite cute. She didn't want a man to take charge of her and dominate the conversation with talk of his exploits, but the conversation still flowed perfectly. There were looks too, lingering glances, they skirted around the subject they both knew he was here for. She was busy getting ready for work, starting work, checking emails as they spoke. The time drifted by in a relaxed manner.

Unfortunately she did have work, there was a tedious call she couldn't avoid. It was approaching faster than she had hoped. She'd explained this in advance but it still felt like a disappointment when she had to mention it again. She could tell she he was disappointed too. It was strange nothing had happened other than conversation, he was very polite, perhaps too polite.

"Do you have time to see me naked?" She'd felt a small cheer inside when he'd asked. Of course she did. She sat on the kitchen chair as he undressed. Nothing showy, just slowly and carefully, folding his clothes and placing them on the floor. He'd looked at her unsure as he stood topless, she'd nodded for him to continue. Then again when he was down to his boxers. Finally he was stood before her, clothes aside.

"Turn around" she'd said. Her eyes took him in as he slowly turned. A smile crept over her face, he was very obedient. "Stroke yourself" she'd instructed as he returned to face her. He complied, already clearly aroused he teased himself with his fingers. His face showing his enjoyment. Her breath was quickening. Why did he have to come today? "You have to stop now," she said with a sigh after glancing at the clock.

She shifted in her seat, thinking of how it unfolded as the call continued. She was quite pleased with her quick thinking. She crossed her legs, lifting the other foot towards his face. He took it in his hands and continued kissing, licking and sucking the toes between his fingers. He didn't have much choice given the situation but still she was pleased he had taken to the situation so quickly.

Her desk was against the wall, with a gap for her feet and a footrest. Not that she needed a footrest at this current moment. She'd ushered him under there just in time for the call, well maybe a little late but it was OK. Once she slid her chair in front he was trapped, still naked.

He wasn't hard any more, she hadn't wanted that distracting him. It had taken a while to wait for his still twitching cock to be soft enough to squeeze into the metal cage. From the look on his face it hadn't been entirely comfortable but perhaps that had prevented him from getting hard again under her tight grip. The foot rest was a metal bar, and the chain attached to the inflatable plug in his cute little ass was secured tightly to it. He'd had to lock the plug himself to the footrest as she couldn't reach , but he had willingly given her the keys. He couldn't move far, but far enough to be of use.

It was difficult to focus on the call with him there, the feel of him on her feet was so very relaxing. He was very keen, he hadn't stopped since the call started. She was still in her jeans, her fingers occasionally drifting between her legs as she looked down at him. She was getting so very aroused, she had to be careful not to sigh into the microphone. As someone else started discussing another topic she took the opportunity to stand and take her jeans off, along with her knickers. She sat again, this time with her legs spread. She felt his face come towards her and kicked him gently but firmly away. She waited. He tentatively moved towards her again, closer this time. She looked down and pushed against his balls with her toes as she kicked again with the other foot. He waited again. When nothing happened she ran a finger between her damp lips and held it out for him. He sucked it greedily. She waited again. The play of power continued as the call went on. Eventually his face was covered in her dampness but he still hadn't had his lips on her.

Finally the call was over. If she was honest with herself it hadn't been her most professional moment but that was far from her mind. She leant back in her chair again and looked at him. She could see he really wanted her. She slid the chair forward, legs still spread. She grabbed his hair and pulled him between her legs. He eagerly buried his tongue between her lips, exploring the taste of her, running it up and down, onto her thighs and back. Eventually he concentrated in s single place, licking and sucking in a steady firm rhythm in just the right spot. She held him tightly, the hours of teasing building up into an uncontrollable flow of shivering joy as she came loudly. She held him close still as he carefully kissed her thighs after.

Eventually she let go and rolled the chair back. She leant forward, kissing his damp lips and smiling. "You make an excellent toy" she said, passing him the key. He unclipped himself from the footrest as she beckoned him out to stand before her. She teased his cage with her fingers, smiling at him. She could see him swollen inside reacting to her. "I think I should let you cum" she said "get on your knees again". He complied. She left the room, returning a few minutes later with some handcuffs. "face on the floor and hands behind your head" she stated firmly. She cuffed him as he knelt there, bum in the air. She stroked his bum, then his balls. She spread his legs apart.

Kneeling behind him with one hand she carefully but firmly gripped his balls and pulled them towards her. With the other she picked up a vibrator and turned it on. She held it firmly against the cage. He gasped as the vibrations shook his cage and cock. He looked good there under her control. She pressed harder, and he was slowly melting towards the floor groaning. She pulled him back upright by the balls, then applied pressure again. His cock strained at the cage as he groaned louder. He was becoming more vocal now. "Come for me" she said firmly. He shouted as he did, jets of cum splattering onto the wooden floor.

She stopped the toy and let go, walking in front of him. "Nice" she smiled. She waved the key at him "You need to clean up" she stated, pushing his face to the floor with her foot. He moved his face to the cum and licked, tentatively at first then more eagerly cleaning the floor. When he'd finished he looked up. She raised her eyebrows at him questioning. "Thank you" he said. She kissed him kindly and unlocked the cage.