All Comments on 'Introspections Ch. 11'

by HR1983

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't just abandon the story!

It's been days, still checking everyday and waiting for you to write a new chapter :(

OknumaOknumaabout 8 years ago
Cant wait

To read new chapter

Will be patient but fingers crossed heheh

PalerobinPalerobinabout 8 years ago
More please

I so love this story. Can't wait for the next slave to appear and the complications that will bring.

HR1983HR1983about 8 years agoAuthor
Still writing!

I promise I haven't abandoned the story, have a few major things going on so it probably won't be until next week that I post the next installment but it is coming soon.

tompo296tompo296about 8 years ago
A Super tale

Enjoying this different slant on the Master/slave story. My only criticism being "He drug me into the room" Surely you meant to say “dragged”

NoctaliNoctaliabout 8 years ago
Wow

This has to be one of the best stories I have read. I really like Hannah and I usually hate the female character in non-con stories. I like that you made her strong, smart yet she doesn't fight him about *everything* . While I don't think it is realistic that a girl would willingly submit to a owner, they didn't ask for, right away.. I don't think it is realistic either that she would dare/want to rebel every second if he holds her life in his hands. Especially when he is kind to her and she knows how much worse of a situation she could be in. I think you found the perfect sweet spot. She's proud and far from being a doormat, but she does try to work with him.

I usually enjoy when the male is a little more brutal (but it's your story, and I have seen how many of your other fans enjoy how James is not brutal)... But I love that he feels guilty when he has to be stern. I never enjoy a character who is brutal without any sort of conscience, so in that sense, I agree with your other readers. James is really likable!

It's beautifully written, great characters.. I love your style. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

These are very entertaining!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous