All Comments on 'Introspections Ch. 12'

by HR1983

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your story.

Glad that it looks like the bad guys are going to get caught. Great writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please please please

Don't make me wait long. I love this story I've read every chapter at least twice and have revisited it on occasion. Please keep this story going without a long delay between chapters. Love love love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
8 chapters ago you should have wrapped this up

It's gotten boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoying it alot

No idea how this is going to play out but I need to read the rest. I wouldn't mind a bit darkness and suspense coming up.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 8 years ago

Okay, I am now finished with my clumsy paw-work that pushes the wrong buttons and looses your comment, so this will be short. This story rocks. Even the bloody cops have this stupid 'glow of glory' around them.

I loved the scene where Mr. Creepy had her up on the slab. Very sexy and twisted, because of the brooding possibility that he knows what they're really there for. I true as Bob nearly soiled myself when they strolled out of the hotel. He's not going to try stroll back in the way they left, is he? Oh doG, I can feel in my bones...no, you know best. Sorry, it's just the stuff of dreams, this revenge trip. Do not, and I repeat, do not stop writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous