All Comments on 'Introspections Ch. 15'

by HR1983

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

A perfect ending to a perfect story.

Thanx. And then some. That was a treat. Meaning the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I was always waiting for the next part ! Never mind writing another one, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Job

I really like the story and characters. There was a great pace too but the last few chapters including this one felt rushed. Nonetheless good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I loved it - truly a gift you have

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Average series, as far as erotica goes. Not terrible, but not amazing either. Average. My main issue with this is pretty much the same issue I take with all modern-setting clandestine slavery stories. Sexual slavery of sorts does happen, even in the real world, but it's for the sake of profit, not for the sake of acting out sexual fantasies. Thus the priorities are profitability, and minimizing the danger of being stopped by the authorities. The victims are always the weak and vulnerable. Drug addicts, long term abuse victims, people shackled by legally recognized debt, etc. People most likely to comply, least likely to fight back, least likely to run away, etc. Even if the victims escape, they're not likely to go to war trying to bring down those who exploited them. Targeting a resisting, strong-willed, well-off white girl, and then forcibly dragging her off, Taken-style, is just a fantasy.

And I just can't quite get over that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous