All Comments on 'Intruder Ch. 07'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Don't know that he has met his match, but momma is definitely in his league. It will be interesting to see how this twist of his plan plays out. You continue to balance the repulsive and enthralling very well.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Leah?

So where is Leah during this?

AS AF_JF said. He has met a challenge and you balance this very well. I do think that all the chidren will have to met their father at one point.

That will be an intressting scene to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
still like to know

what he does/doesn't do for his 52+ kids?

A little more backround on him...when did he think the was the way to live his life?

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Why, nonnie-

He has given them LIFE! What more need he give them?

observer7observer7over 10 years ago
Life, lol

Or rather, he's kindled a spark by going "GUH!" with his eyes rolled back. It's still up to the female to actually give life by carrying to term and not dying in the process of birth, assuming something's not genetically wrong and you get a spontaneous miscarriage or resorption.

Kinda puts yer guy in his place in the grand scheme of things, don't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need for a father

It's interesting to hear him seem to understand how much Zoe needs a father and what not having one around has done to her, while at the same time he just goes around planting his seed, not intending to be an active part of the lives he creates. I know stories on Lit are not primarily known for their morality but I can't get this hypocrisy out of my head despite the incredible hotness of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This series is amazing

I love the idea of raping, impregnating and making a woman want it. I'm so erect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey pal

Say i thought she was from hollywood California why keep saying N.Y.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
excellent

get the mother to join in next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Moral quandary

On one hand I get soaking wet over the sizzling hot sex but on the other hand this guy is the most twisted selfish asshat to think anything he's doing to these women AND children is even remotely okay. I was a young mother and, even though they eventually turned out successfully happy, my decision to have them so young with such a poor choice of father caused great hardship for all of us. Children deserve the advantage of two mature well adjusted adults as parents even if they aren't married or even living together. While I know not every child gets that kind of advantage it is the height of arrogance and selfishness to think that just creating life is some kind of accomplishment! Sustaining, sacrificing, nurturing and loving that life above your own is the real accomplishment and should be the standard! Unfortunately children of rape are much more likely to experience neglect, abuse and exploitation.

BTW... There is no way in hell a young virgin being raped during her first sexual experience is going to have multiple orgasms. Women are not like men that come from nothing more than physical stimulation. Our most exogenous zone is not between our legs but between our ears. Starting with no emotional connection, just knowing what out kinks and fantasies are will get you more than knowing where our clits are. Some want to feel cherished and treated like a princess as you whisper sweet nothing's in her ear.. Others might want to feel like they are in control and shut down sexually by overt dominance. Then some of us WANT to submit but it's not as easy as someone just being stronger and capable of overpowering us. I want to here your growls in my ear and all the wicked things you're gonna do. To see how hard I make you and hear the excitement and desperation to possess me knowing I'm capable of inciting such a powerful passion is the biggest turn on there is for me. Uh oh... I didn't mean to get so personal but just trying to make a point. When a man taps into his sexual animal and all that dominance is unleashed it can frighten & excite you or it can just plain scare the shit out of you. It takes some time and experience before such sexual confidence can develop to tip in the direction of excitement. I know this is ALL just fictitious fantasy but, in reality, being held down while fighting and being forcefully deflowered, IS an act of traumatic violence. Not "O" worthy or the joyful wonder of becoming a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mother knows best

I love that the mother set this up. It makes it so much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No girl can remain a virgin if she has been using a dildo, as was mentioned by the rapist. Just a quick fact check.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
1299 Followers
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Intruder Ch. 06 Previous Part
Intruder Series Info