Intruders at Farrington Hall

Story Info
Wives punished when they intrude at Farrington Hall
5.1k words
4.49
16.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

-

Part 1 2002

As she sat back in her large black leather chair Sadie Baxter took a sip of refreshing tea and then sighed with satisfaction. Putting the mug on her desk she began to think back as to the events of her life and how she had come to own Farrington Hall.

When she was seventeen Sadie ran away from home, fleeing an abusive father and an alcoholic mother not to mention the sprawling housing estate where they lived in the London east end. It was area of high crime and high unemployment. With no prospects and fearing she would lose her mind Sadie fled south and into Hampshire where she learned quickly how to live on the street.

She had seen it all. Girls were often beaten and robbed. They were often cheated and ended up on drugs. Sadie always swore that if she ever got an opportunity, she would set up some sort of home where the girls could ply their trade in safety and security.

One of the pieces of luck Sadie had been meeting Charles Farrington an eccentric millionaire in his seventies. He often invited Sadie to Farrington Hall, and they would chat for hours. He even paid her tuition to put her through college. Sadie regarded Charles as the father she wished she had. When he died suddenly, she was heartbroken. She wept bitterly at the funeral and felt very lost.

It was as she was walking away after the funeral that Sadie heard a voice calling after her.

"Miss Baxter, if I may have a word?"

Sadie turned and saw an immaculately dressed man in his early sixties approaching her.

"I realise this is a most distressing time for you, Ms Baxter. My name is James Quinn, and I was the late Mr Farrington's lawyer," said the man as he handed Sadie is card.

"Mr Farrington was most explicit about his affairs and asked me to contact you immediately upon his death. Could you come to my office tomorrow morning around ten?"

"Well, yes, of course, Mr Quinn," stuttered Sadie as she saw several bystanders giving her a disapproving look. It made Sadie uncomfortable because she knew some of them were relations of Charles Farrington. She was grateful when she left the graveyard and managed to hail a taxi that took her to her little flat on the edge of town.

***

The following Morning Sadie alighted from the taxi that brought straight outside the solicitors' offices in the small town of perryton Hampshire. After paying the driver she made her way nervously o the reception and informed the receptionist who she was.

The woman in her early forties picked up the phone.

"Mr Quinn, your ten o clock appointment is here," she announced.

"Splendid, Mrs. Lee. Show her right up, would you please?"

Sadie heard the instructions faintly.

"Yes sir," responded the receptionist before putting the phone down.

Would you follow me, please?" said the woman with a kindly smile and led Sadie up an ornate spiral staircase and then through a long corridor that eventually led to James Quinn's office at the end.

"Ah, Ms. Baxter, please do come in. No need to be nervous," he said kindly as he ushered the young woman to a chair facing his desk.

"Thank you, Mrs. Lee. That will be all."

Mrs Lee nodded before withdrawing and closed the door behind her.

Sadie saw a tray with a tea pot and several cups on the desk.

"I always like some tea before business. Will you join me?" the elderly man asked with a smile.

"Thank you," responded Sadie.

"Ah, that's better," said James Quinn and put his cup down. He opened a large folder and Sadie could see the document he had in his hand was a will. He pushed his glasses closer to his eyes and looked at the document before placing it on the desk.

"Well now, Ms Baxter. I won't beat about the bush. The late Mr Farrington has made you the main beneficiary of his estate. That means you are the new owner of Farrington Hall and the twenty acres surrounding it. Not the mention, after some bequests, the inheritor of several million pounds."

Sadie was dumbstruck.

The solicitor could see Sadie's face pale.

"Ms Baxter are you alright?" he asked anxiously.

"Wha...what did you say?" stammered Sadie.

"I realise this is a shock Ms Baxter. Surely you had some idea about it.

Sadie just shook her head.

"I thought it was a small bequest. Oh my God, Charlie. What have you done?" cried Sadie and burying her face in her hands, wept.

Quinn came from behind his desk and allowed the shocked young woman to cry on his shoulder.

"Oh my God, Mr Quinn. I never asked Charlie to do this. I swear it,"

"I know you didn't, my dear. Mr Farrington looked upon you as his daughter and asked me to look after you interests when he passed away. You have nothing to be ashamed of or to fear."

"But, what about his family? Won't they challenge this?"

"Mr Farrington foresaw that. That's why he made the small bequests. It is all legally binding. I took special care in drawing up the will myself."

"What must I do now?" asked a confused Sadie as she wiped away her tears.

Well, here are the deeds to the property. All you must do is sign here and it's all yours," responded the lawyer kindly as he handed Sadie the paper.

"Congratulations," said Quinn as he extended his hand, and they shook.

***

Sure, enough Charles Farrington's distant relatives made a legal challenge but as Quinn predicted the case was dismissed and Sadie took possession of Farrington Hall as well as the money.

Sadie had visited Farrington Hall on many occasions in the past, but it was only as its new owner that she appreciated not only the extensive building, but the extensive grounds that surrounded it. Ideas raced through mind as to how to adapt the building for the project she had in mind.

"But where could she start? One person she knew she could rely on was Peter Doyle. Doyle, as she affectionately called him was a tall muscular man of African descent. A former policeman who had helped Sadie when she had been badly assaulted. They became good friends. After being injured in a shooting incident Doyle was forced to retire. Sadie felt he would be ideal on a security level.

It was Doyle who recruited the first girls for Sadie's project. He suggested the hiring of Paul Coleman as her accountant. She referred to him affectionately as Coleman and he also functioned as her chauffer. He had a very cultured accent, being the third son of a wealthy aristocrat. He and his father had fallen out when he joined the army and served in Afghanistan as a medic. His knowledge of bookkeeping was invaluable to Sadie. Another of Coleman's skills was humour. The girls found him very amiable, and he would counsel and support them no matter how low they sank.

With the help of her two lieutenants, it wasn't long before Sadie's dream was realised. Doyle would vet the recruited girls as well as their clients. A few had apartments at the Hall but most simply travelled to the Hall to ply their trade. Each had their own skills almost all sexual fantasies, for men and women were catered for. Some of the girls were referred to Sadie to pay off debts. They were usually women owing money to the local casino. When they could no pay up Joe Darwin, the proprietor would offer them a deal to pay it off and often they all reluctantly accepted it. One of the most famous Sadie recalled was Susan Langton, wife of an MP, who racked up a twenty thousand pound gambling debt. She quickly paid it off. Sadie had occasion to hide Susan in the Hall when her life was in danger on account of her husband's cabinet job. Coleman's medical knowledge was vital when Susan made her escape from a terrorist attack. She had been shot in the shoulder as she fled, miraculously making it to Farrington Hall, where Coleman performed an impromptu piece of surgery.

The Hall also had a centrally heated swimming where the girls would gather and chat.

Even in the basement there "the dungeon," where clients would indulge in the most extreme fantasies. Sadie's clients came from all levels of society and were prepared to pay well.

Another good thing about the Hall was it in the countryside and away from prying eyes. Therefore, privacy was guaranteed, or at least, so Sadie thought.

The buzzer on her desk sounded and Sadie was brought back to the present.

"Yes?" she said as she pressed the button.

"Sorry to disturb you Sadie but we have visitors in the woods."

Sadie switched on the monitor and saw a tall blonde woman in her forties accompanied by a shorter dark haired woman. The blonde was holding a camera. Both were clearly trying to sneak up to the Hall to get some pictures.

The forty-two year old smiled as she observed the women.

"Wait for them to reach the front and then apprehend them quietly and bring them to the dungeon," instructed Sadie.

Will do," responded Doyle before switching off.

Part 2 The present

Standing at over six feet tall Veronica Leyton had a very commanding presence everywhere she went. That included the bank that she ran as Manager in Perrtyton and the Parish Council that she chaired.

The staff at the bank found Veronica intimidating. She also intimidated the members of the Parish Council. None were more intimidated than the Vicar, Rev Louise Keating.

Veronica kept herself very well indeed. Her blonde hair ran down hr shoulders. Her breasts were large, round and firm. Her flat stomach and long silky smooth legs were something women her age, she was forty-three, dreamed of.

Louise was only five feet six. She had black shoulder length hair with curls. She was good looking but in comparison to Veronica she felt like an ugly sister.

The members of the Parish council knew Veronica had the thirty-nine year old Vicar under control. Nothing got passed without Veronica's approval. What made things was that Veronica's husband, Bob, and Louise's husband, George were the best of friends. They were golfing friends, playing regularly at the local club. Then Veronica surprised Louise one day when she asked Louise call around for tea as she wished to seek her advice.

"So, what's on your mind?" asked Louise as she took the cup of tea from Veronica.

"To tell you the truth, I think Bob is having an affair."

For a moment Louise was silent, as if shell shocked but quickly recovered.

"What makes you think that?" she asked.

"Oh, there's nothing I can put my finger on. It's just I find his behaviour a little odd when he returns from golfing. He would usually say what a great game it was. Now he just returns with a smile and says nothing. And then there's sex..."

Veronica trailed off.

"What about it?" prompted Louise.

"It's been practically non-existent for the last couple of months."

Louise put her cup down and stood up. She stared at a wall and stroked her chin as if in deep thought.

"So, I wasn't imagining things," muttered the thirty-nine year old Vicar.

"Excuse me?"

Veronica's words brought Louise back to the present. She turned to the older woman.

"You know, I have had the same feeling about George. As you said. He acts very strange after golf."

"Those two are to much more than golf. I'd swear it," declared Veronica vehemently.

"How are we going to prove it?" asked Louise anxiously.

Veronica thought for a moment and then turned to the Vicar.

"This is what we're going to do..." And went on to explain her plan.

***

"That will be George," declared Bob as he and Veronica heard the approaching car. Grabbing his clubs, he kissed his wife before leaving.

"Have fun," Veronica said with a smile.

We will," responded Bob as he got into the car and waved to Veronica as they drove off.

A moment later Louise appeared from the back door that Veronica had left open as arranged.

"Are they gone?" she asked.

Veronica just nodded and both headed for Veronica's car.

"Are you sure about this?" asked the beautiful Vicar anxiously.

"You want to find out what they are up to don't you?" retorted Veronica.

Louise just nodded as she settled into the car beside her friend.

Veronica dove at a distance just barely keeping her quarry in her sight. It wasn't long before they reached the gate to the golf club, but George just drove past. While Louise was surprised Veronica showed no such emotion. She simply followed them in silence.

"Where could they be going?" asked Louise.

"We'll soon find out," promised Veronica.

***

After driving on for another half hour the women saw the car turn left and up the long driveway.

"What is this place?" asked Louise innocently.

"The whorehouse, Farrington Hall. The place you said doesn't exist. So, this is where you bastards spend your Saturdays," yelled Veronica with venom.

"Let's go," ordered Veronica.

"Where are we going?" asked Louise in an innocent tone.

"To collect evidence of our husbands' infidelity. Now come on," ordered Veronica as she grabbed the camcorder from the glove compartment.

Reluctantly, Louise followed her friend and when they reached the gate made a final desperate plea for reason as they reached the gate.

"This is trespassing. We'll be arrested," declared the Vicar nervously.

"Oh, for God's sake, Louise. Stop being such a sissy. All we must do is make our way through the woods. No one will know we are there. Besides, you want the evidence to confront George with, don't you?"

Defeated, Louise simply nodded and reluctantly followed in her domineering companion's footsteps as they made their way through the woods. What neither realised was they had already been detected as soon as they passed the gate and thanks to Doyle's foresight, discreetly place secret cameras meant their every move was being monitored from the control room at the mansion.

***

Sadie smiled as she observed her new "guests" as they stealthily moved through the woods and towards the mansion. What really surprised her was the smaller dark haired woman seemed to be wearing what looked like a clerical collar.

Louise had forgotten she was still wearing it.

"I don't believe it," came a voice behind Sadie.

Allison Falconer, one of Sadie's newest girls was standing there and staring.

"You know those two, Allison?" she asked.

"I certainly know the blonde, Sadie. She's Veronica Leyton. Remember, I told you all about her?"

"Oh, yes," responded Sadie as she smiled and could feel Allison's seething rage.

"The other is the local Vicar. They must be spying on their husbands," concluded Allison.

"Well, let's give them a good welcome. Perhaps you might to take part in the 'interrogation?'"

"Oh, Sadie, may I?" replied Allison almost with schoolgirl delight.

"I'll get my gear," declared Allison and then disappeared without another word.

In the meantime, the unsuspecting women approached the front of the mansion cautiously. Drawing out the camcorder, Veronica moved to one of the windows, hoping to find something to record.

"What have we got here?"

The women swung around and saw a tall dark man with several young women with him.

"Run!" screamed Veronica, but, when they turned saw that several other women blocked their way. Nevertheless, Veronica tried to barge her way through them.

"No, you don't, baby," declared a very muscular young woman who easily wrestled the forty-three year old blonde to the ground.

"Sadie would like to invite you and your friend inside," she concluded. Her companions laughed heartily.

"Get your hands off me, demanded Veronica, as she struggled between two muscular women. Louise also struggled and pleaded to be released. The struggling stopped when both Veronica and Louise felt an electric jolt that incapacitated them.

"Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. It's up to you," declared Doyle.

There was no answer as both women had dark hoods placed over their heads and they felt themselves being dragged inside and into what seemed to be a lift that went downwards.

When the hoods were removed both Veronica and Louise winced from the sudden appearance of blinding light.

"How dare you manhandle us. What gives you the right to kidnap us? Do you know who I am?" yelled Veronica when she had recovered.

A terrified Louise remained silent but secretly cursed Veronica. She could silently herself say 'For God's sake, shut up,' All too aware that she would make things worse than they already were. The beautiful Vicar began to regret allowing Veronica to talk her into this situation. She knew they were in trouble. She just had no idea how much and how it was to change the course of her life.

"Oh, they know who you are, Ms Leyton. I made sure Sadie knew all about you."

Veronica was horrified and dumbstruck when she recognised the young woman who stepped forward.

"Allison!"

"That's right, Ms Leyton, Allison. I've looked forward to this moment for a long time. How are you? I see you haven't changed much," said Allison with a smile.

"Release us at once. How dare you?"

"How dare we? You're the one trespassing," retorted Allison.

"Not to mention breaking and entering," added Sadie.

"But we didn't..." Sadie interrupted Louise.

"Look around you, ladies. You'll find I have several witnesses that contradict you. Who do you think will be believed?" she asked with a smile, knowing full well the local Sergeant, a female, was both a client and a friend.

"What do you intend to do with us?" asked Veronica, knowing she was defeated.

"That's a very good question," replied Sadie and then smiled when Allison whispered something her ear.

"You're in luck, ladies. Allison just reminded me to extend our hospitality to you both," said Sadie.

"What do you mean?" asked Veronica in an uneasy tone.

It was Allison that responded.

"Remember when you had me fired, Veronica?"

"You broke the rules," responded Veronica angrily.

"I kissed a customer. We were the best of friends. But that wasn't why you did it. You made sure you got yourself a fat promotion at my express and destroyed my career in the process."

"So now, you're a whore..."

"Enough!" cried Allison and gave a nod.

Suddenly Veronica and Louise were surrounded by young women who systematically began to strip them.

"Nnoo!" Veronica as she struggled against the girls. She was subdued by another electric jolt.

"Please don't," Louise pleaded in an almost inaudible tone as her clerical blouse fell open, revealing her plain white bra. She blushed as her grey skirt loosened and slid to the floor revealing her black tights and white knickers. These quickly followed and she, like Veronica found herself being tied to a flat metal wall.

Veronica had been stripped rapidly. She had worn only a light tee shirt, jeans, and plain white underwear. As soon as she was tied to the wall she started screaming.

"Help! Someone help us!" she yelled repeatedly.

Sadie spoke up.

"Ladies, ladies, you're wasting your time. This is a soundproof room. Besides, if anyone around here heard you they would think it's just part of the fun."

All the women laughed in unison.

"What are you going to do with us? We are both married," asked Veronica anxiously.

"We're going to extend our hospitality to you and show you what you're missing," responded Sadie with a chuckle.

With that she nodded. Veronica and Louise heard a strange humming sound and then the wall they were pinned to suddenly began to move and suddenly the naked housewife and her companion the naked Vicar found themselves staring at an ornate ceiling.

Neither of them had seen Allison and another girl busying themselves with small basins, building up a lather.

"Don't you dare!" yelled Veronica when Allison came around to her side and the older woman realised that she was about to be shaved.

"I'd advise you to be very still, Veronica. I'm very skilled at what I do. I wouldn't like to damage your love box."

12