Intruders at Farrington Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a chorus of giggles from the other girls.

Veronica reluctantly remained silent and shuddered when she felt the cold creamy lather being applied to her pussy before Allison began to expertly remove her blonde pubic hair.

"No, please don't. I beg you. I'm married," cried Louise as the girl applied the same procedure.

"Shush now, baby. Relax and enjoy it," the girl said with a smile.

The terrified Vicar remained silent and reluctantly submitted with tears in her eyes and a curse in her mind for allowing herself to be talked into this situation.

In the meantime, Sadie whispered instructions to another girl who simply nodded before swiftly leaving the room.

***

"You sent for us, Sadie?"

Veronica and Louise were able to turn their heads enough to see the arrival of two very tall and athletic looking African women perhaps eighteen or nineteen had entered the room.

"Ah, Grace and Lucy. These ladies have come for a visit. They wanted a sample of what we do here. I'm sure you can oblige," answered Sadie with a sinister grin.

"Wow, sis, look at these girls. They're delectable,"

"I want the blonde, Lucy," declared the other girl as she stood over Veronica and began to tweak the older woman's large nipples with her fingers and could help but admire Veronica's large areolas.

"Get your hands off me!" screamed Veronica as she tried to struggle in her restraints.

"Oh, don't worry honey. We're going to get acquainted said the young woman as she cast of her lose robe revealing a beautiful silky smooth statuesque body from which light seemed to reflect.

"Noo," moaned Veronica as the young woman mounted her. Her moans were stifled as Grace's moist red lips touched hers and their tongues became entwined.

Despite herself, this wonderful touch gave the older woman an unwanted surge of excitement through her entire body. Her pleasure was doubly enhanced when she felt her breasts, large, firm and round, felt Grace's even larger melons, collide. The warmth sent yet another wave of pleasure through her.

"Oh God," moaned Veronica reluctantly as she felt Grace's fingers probe through her freshly shaved pussy lips and expertly arouse her clit.

Unable to resist, Veronica exploded in the best orgasm she had ever experienced. What lovemaking she had with Bob was never like this and it left her exhausted and gasping for air.

"Come on, honey. It's my turn. Lick Mamma's pussy and make her cum," instructed Grace as moved forward and pressed her shaved pussy to the married woman's lips.

Afraid she would suffocate, Veronica reluctantly probed through Grace's lips and, despite the fact she had never done this before she proceeded to lash the younger woman's clit as if she were an expert.

"Oh yes, baby. Oh yes!" cried Grace as Veronica's tongue continued its work and at the same time she fondled her own huge breasts, added even more pleasure and it resulted in a wonderful orgasm.

At the same time Lucy had her own fun Louise. The beautiful, naked,

and restrained Vicar trembled as she visioned what was about to happen.

"No, please, I beg you. My Husband..."

Louise's pleas were cut off by the touch of Lucy's lips on her mouth.

"Aw, that's cute, worrying about husband. Well, have no fear, sugar. I happen to know the girl looking after him. She's a real expert at pleasing her man," responded Lucy.

Lucy's words reminded Louise how and why she was in this predicament. The nude Vicar could help but moan softly as she felt Lucy's tongue lap over her nipples. Her breasts were not as big as Veronica's and her areolas were smaller too, but they were no less pleasurable, especially when being sucked and licked with such skill as she was experiencing right now. Louise's unwanted pleasure continued as Lucy's lips and tongue made their way down her flat bare waist, licking and sucking as she went.

Finally, as Lucy arrived at Louise's newly shaved pussy she turned, and placing herself in a sixty-nine position, pressed her pussy to Louise's mouth while her tongue drilled through the Vicar's pussy lips and began to lash the older woman's clit.

Although this was Louse's first time, she simply copied Lucy's actions and it was not long before both were settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm that culminated in the best orgasm Louise every experienced, leaving her exhausted and gasping for air.

***

When things finally settled down Veronica and Louise were released from their bonds although they restrained by a few young women.

"I'll see you all in prison for this!" yelled Veronica in defiance as she and Louise faced Sadie.

"Well, there's gratitude for you. We invite you in. Give you a free sample of what we are about here, and you repay us with threats and abuse," responded Sadie, not sounding the least bit concerned. Instead, she once again nodded, and Veronica and Louise found themselves being fastened upright to shackles that hung from a cross beam.

"What are you going to do to us?" asked Veronica.

Swish!

The terrified women turned to see Alison and Sadie standing each holding a bamboo cane, just the ones used in school many years earlier.

"No, please," Veronica and Louise begged in unison.

Allison stood behind Veronica. She smiled as she patted the older woman's bottom.

"You know, you underestimate Bob? He really is a dear. Kinky too,"

"You fucked my husband? You fucking bitch!"

Swish! Crack!

The next sound from Veronica was a scream as Allison's cane struck her bare buttocks. At the same time Louise felt pain as she felt the cane strike her bottom also.

"Yes, dear. I am a bitch. I admit it. But I learned from the biggest one of all," said Allison as she struck Veronica's arse again.

The women screamed as Alison and Sadie struck their bottoms three more times.

All right, that's enough. Release them, ordered Sadie.

Veronica and Louise were untied and still naked, frogmarched to the front door of the mansion.

"I'm not going to have you charged this time," said Sadie. "But, unless it's on business, your experience won't be so pleasurable. Now, get out of here," concluded Sadie as she opened the front door.

"Wait, our clothes..."

"If you hurry, you'll get to your car before you're seen," interrupted Sadie. The other girls laughed.

Veronica and Louise were pushed outside, and the door slammed shut. There was nothing for them to do except run down the long drive. Still naked, the Vicar and the Chair of the Parish Council ran down the drive. Luckily, it was a warm day and pavement was tarmacadam, so their feet did not hurt to much.

As they ran, they were unaware that Sadie and the girls amused themselves by observing them on the monitor. Veronica stood out as her blonde hair blew freely in the breeze and her breasts bounced with each movement of her body.

When they reached the car, the women saw the tall dark figure of Doyle waiting for them. He threw the keys at Veronica who gratefully caught them.

"If I, were you, I wouldn't come back here again," he said.

Neither woman said anything. They were just grateful the get into the relative safety of Veronica's car.

"Put this on," ordered Veronica who scrambled in the back and retrieved two tracksuit tops.

She took a back road, hoping they had not been seen. She dropped Louise at the Vicarage. Reaching for the spare key under the flowerpot, the Vicar was relieved to be home.

It was a similar story for Veronica as she headed for the shower to get clean. It was only then she realised how sore her bottom was. Another thing that struck her was to se her smooth pussy. It was a strange thing to say but she was relieved she and Bob had not been intimate lately. She did not want to explain the change.

***

A few days later a parcel arrived at the house addressed to Veronica. Thankfully, Bob was at work. It contained her camcorder and a video of what she and Louise had endured, and it had been clearly edited to look like they had enjoyed it. There was a written message warning it would go online if she did anything foolish. When she rang Louise, the Vicar informed her she had received a similar package and message.

Part 3 Aftermath

The events that had occurred affected Veronica and Louise in different ways. Although she was sure no one had seen or heard anything about what had happened Veronica did get some strange looks from people especially from certain staff members. This led to her seeking a transfer to another branch. She knew this would not go down well with Bob so as a sort of insurance policy she secretly followed him and George to their "golf outing" and photographed them entering Farrington Hall.

When her transfer came through there was a blazing row and during it Veronica demanded a divorce and through the photos on the table as proof of his cheating. As a result, Bob did not contest, and they split the proceeds of the house equally.

Veronica was able to purchase a smaller house in the town where she had been transferred to and lived comfortably.

Louise on the other hand also put in for a transfer to another parish. However, a strange feeling came over her. The Vicar regularly watched the DVD she had received. She was particularly excited at the scene where she had been caned and masturbated regularly to it. A few weeks later, not able to take it any longer, she made a strange phone call and then mysteriously disappeared.

Veronica read the story of Louise's disappearance in the newspaper. For some reason or other she was not alarmed about the disappearance. She just smiled because her gut feeling told her that her friend was quite safe.

***

"You have no regrets about this, Lou?" aske the tall dark slender woman as she sliced the cane through the air.

"No, Mistress Lucy. Please cane me. I've been a naughty girl," responded the short haired woman.

"You have learned a great deal. Sadie is very pleased with your progress. It will be soon Mistress Louise and you will give great pleasure to men and women as well as receive it," commented Lucy.

"Oh, thank you, Mistress," was the former Vicar licked her lips in anticipation as she prepared herself for Mistress Lucy's caning that never failed to give her an orgasm.

12