All Comments on 'Intrusion'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cute and kinky

Enjoyable read. Interesting kind of predator and power play. I wonder what would happen if Miranda comes into a relationship. How would this gray-eyed intruder react? I would personally like to see this continue and evolve into something a little more emotional.

citykissescitykissesover 8 years ago
You're back, you're back!!

Wish I could give you a hug! I'm so in love with your writings! You have such a wonderful way of describing scenes that are equally perfectly deceptive, emotional, enticing, and memorable!

Congrats on completing your schooling.

Hope you're well. :-)

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 8 years ago
Amazing!

WELCOME BACK!!! Even if you haven't post in years you still got it! This story was so hot and awesome. I would love for this to be a series and explore their relationship even more. I wanna know who this grey eye beast is ;) ANTICPATATION

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stick to the college work

Lacking any type of originality or cleverness this was just not worth the time spent reading it. The dialogue was particularly bad,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

I just wish you'd continue writing this as their relationship becomes deeper. I WANNA KNOW HOW HE LOOKS and what's his story ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!

I thought it was a great read and, despite the fact that it was four pages long, I wasn't ready for it to end. I would love for you to continue this story and give his story as well as a possibly developing relationship (of sorts) between him and Miranda.

Congratulations on finishing your bachelors degree, that probably helped with the excellent paragraph separations and the structure of the sentences.

Overall, you have produced a brilliant and engaging story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!!!

Please please please write more , this is one of the best stories I've ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good writing.

visioneervisioneerover 8 years ago

An interesting and well-written story that I think toys with the boundary between fantasy and reality. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too long

Way too drawn out. This could have ben a good two page story, but sucks as a four pager

HibouBleuMDHibouBleuMDover 8 years ago
Ah! You're back!

Excited! Congrats on the degree! Didn't know that you dabbled in the noncon category but it's a pleasant surprise.

cool_whispercool_whisperover 8 years ago
Excellent

I loved it.. but then again I love all your work. It may seem silly but I'm still hoping you will add to the MC stories.

Coconut_JoeCoconut_Joeover 8 years ago

Enjoyed this, finished reading it with a weird smirk on my face.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyabout 8 years ago
Sure seems like your category

would love to read what else you come up with in this genre! I loved this one!

ProvocativeProvocativeabout 8 years ago
Very very sexy

I loved this and hope it goes on further. It made me so horny and envious of her. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please Continue

This is really good! I hope you continue this story, because for me it's an enjoyable read, and the story is sort of hanging ;)

EzpineuxEzpineuxover 7 years ago
Adore.

Just an overall fantastic read, there wasn't a single flaw about it. The comment saying it's too long couldn't be more off. There's rarely a situation where an erotic story is too long, because the description is what helps the reader visualize the situation. There wasn't a single point while reading that I was confused :) keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Job

I envy your ability to tell a story. The end seemed predictable.

How about another ending? Maybe a continuation of this story?

She is the one who goes to the night stand for one of the vibrators.

One way or another, she gets a gun....

Just an idea. You are a great writer.

If you use this idea, let me know. I want to read it.

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Well written

I like your style, so many details ...

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years ago
My favorite story on Lit

This piece and it's sequel are absolutely wonderful. Five stars and a favorite. It's beautifully written and it might have been plucked directly from my own fantasies. I can't wait to devour all of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish

there was a part 3 for this amazing little story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LOVE your writing

It made me tingle in all the tight places, the details were perfect and well written. This could have been pulled from my own imitation. Definitely a favorite and I cant wait to read more!

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88over 3 years ago
Wow ... if only all intruders were so dreamy! 😍

Have to admit, this made me sweat a little more than usual for me! Too bad this sort of thing doesn’t happen in real life ... in real life, they’d take one look at me & (probably) throw themselves back out the window! Too many scars, LMAO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice piece of writing - well above average.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous