Invaded - Female on Female

Story Info
Andi's afternoon at the pool doesn't go as she expected.
5.3k words
4.31
7.9k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck did I do with the key," I muttered as I juggled the items in my hands.

I thought I'd taken the key with me to the pool, but I didn't seem to have it now. Wearing only my bikini, I knew it wasn't in a pocket, so I shuffled my items again, certain the small piece of metal was caught in the folds of my towel, or I was holding it against my phone, ear pod case, or lotion bottle. After a thorough check of my hands and towel didn't produce the key, I paused to think. I couldn't remember taking the key with me to the pool, but I was sure I hadn't left it behind. Annoyed, I threw the towel over my shoulder, placed the lotion and pods on the floor next to my door, and lifted the false corner of the welcome mat that concealed the extra door key.

Shutting the apartment door behind me, I placed my phone, pods, and lotion on the counter and checked the key bowl. My car keys were there but the extra apartment key wasn't. I felt a rush of fear, but as I considered, I relaxed slightly. Terri must have taken the extra key for some reason. Because the pool chick was creeping me out, I'd made damn sure I collected all my stuff, so I didn't have to go back, and I hadn't heard a metallic tinkle of the key hitting the pavement during my walk back to the apartment.

Satisfied I'd solved the key mystery, I put away the lotion and the towel. As I did, my annoyance returned. I'd taken a mental health day. All I wanted to do was catch some rays at the pool and relax, but I couldn't even do that because of the creepy bitch who wouldn't stop staring at me. She was sexy as fuck, wearing a bikini top to show off her big tits, and a sarong that didn't hide her muscular legs, but she was far too focused on me instead of her job. I tried to ignore her as I soaked up the hot Las Vegas sun and listened to Taylor Swift, but every time I opened my eyes, she was staring at me. The final straw was when I rolled to my stomach, so I didn't have to look at her... and she offered to smear lotion on my back. I thanked her, told her no, gathered my stuff, and got the fuck out of there as fast as possible.

I wished Terri was here because she could go to the pool with me, and then maybe the creep-a-zoid would leave me alone. A faint smile touched my lips. Or maybe we'd just stay in the apartment and fuck. I flooded with the thought of Terri stretching me out with our big strap-on. Standing in our bedroom, I slowly slid a hand into my bottoms and touched myself, shuddering slightly as a thrill passed over me. Fucking had always been a great stress reliever for me, and after the bitch at the pool ruined my plans, I could use a little stress relief.

I tugged on the strings of my bikini and allowed vivid blue fabric to fall to the floor. I touched myself again, leisurely drawing my finger through my wetness, hissing softly as pleasure careened through me. I slowly settled to the bed. The lotion I'd smeared on myself was probably going to stain the comforter, but I didn't care. That was why it was white and easy to wash... and it damn sure wouldn't be the first time I'd stained it.

Playing with my hard nipples, I slowly stroked my pussy, gently teasing my button as I thought about Terri fucking me, my imagination flitting between scenarios as I slowly built myself up. I paused to pull out the strap-on from the bedside table and removed the big, double-ended dildo from the harness. I leaned back on the bed, moaning softly as I slowly pushed the toy into my opening, holding the wearer's end like a handle. As I slowly pumped the toy into my wetness, I dreamed of Terri and I fucking in the pool. Terri and I at the pool, the creepy bitch fingering herself while watching us fuck. Terri and I at the pool, smearing each other with oil as she fucked me with her toy.

I groaned softly as my orgasm started to form... but then I sensed a presence. With a quiet shriek of surprise, I noticed the pool bitch standing in the door.

"What are you doing here?" I shouted as I shoved myself up on the bed. "How'd you get in here? Get out!" I continued as I pulled my legs up and wrapped my arms around them to cover myself.

"You left me your key," the woman purred, her eyes hard and frightening as she showed me the small, serrated, bit of metal.

Fear poured over me like cold water. I'd taken the key to the pool after all, but I hadn't forgotten it, and I damn sure hadn't left it for this big, scary bitch. "Get out," I shouted again, pointing at the door, "before I call the cops."

"With this?" she smirked, holding my phone up for me to see.

"I'll scream!"

Her smirk became more pronounced. "Go ahead. There's nobody here to hear you."

"My boyfriend will be back any minute! You better get out of here because he'll kill you if you so much as touch me!"

The creep's ugly smile spread. "Boyfriend, huh?" she grunted as her gaze flicked from the dildo I'd dropped, to the harness, and then back to my eyes. "If he shows up, I'll fucking peg his ass, and then he can watch me fuck this fine piece of ass he has."

She'd called my bluff. "Please," I whimpered, all my bravery disappearing like smoke in a wind.

"Oh, yeah, bitch. Beg me for it."

"Please go," I mewled. "Please. I won't tell anyone what you did if you don't hurt me and just go."

She placed the phone and key on the dresser as she moved into the room. "I'm not going to hurt you, you fucking slut. I'm going to make you feel real good."

"No..." I whimpered as I tugged myself into a tighter ball. "Please, don't..."

She removed her tight top to free her big breasts before unwrapping her sarong. Slowly licking her lips, she played with her breasts a moment, tweaking a nipple with one hand while slowly caressing her pussy with the other. "You know you want it," she growled while loosening her bottom and allowing it to join the rest of her coverings on the floor. "I saw you at the pool... strutting around like a fucking whore, showing me those big fucking titties--"

"No... I--" I began, speaking over her.

"--while covering them in oil."

"--just wanted to get a tan," I finished, my voice quavering.

"Then, when I tried to be friendly, and offered to oil your back, you acted like you were too good for me--"

"No! That's not it! Really! I--"

"--but I know you want it. I saw you. I saw you always looking at me. I saw you dreaming of us fucking," she growled as she pulled hard on her left nipple, a soft hiss escaping her as she did. She smiled, but there was no humor in it. "You don't have to dream any more... because I'm going to give you fucking of your life... you fucking sexy bitch."

"No, please..." I begged as I shoved myself back in the bed and pressed my spine against the wall.

"Oh... yes," she growled. "I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to like it."

"Help!" I screamed as loudly as I could. "Someone call the cops! This bitch is going to rape me!"

"That's it bitch... scream..."

"Someone please help me!" I screamed again, causing my throat to ache, but even as I did, I knew it was useless. Nearly all the apartments, and certainly all those close to mine, were full of young, working people, just like Terri and me. Nobody would hear me. Nobody would help me. "Please, don't," I begged, my voice shaking. "Please, I'll give you money! Anything!"

"I don't want your fucking money," she snarled as she grabbed my ankle and yanked me lower in the bed.

I began kicking at her furiously. "No! Help me!" I screamed, even louder this time. "Somebody help me!"

She batted my kicks aside as she joined me on the bed, steering my legs around her before she seized my wrists and pinned my hands to the bed. I began twisting and lunging, trying to roll the big bitch off me, but she was bigger and stronger than me, and I could barely budge her.

"The way you're working that pussy, you must want it bad," she purred as she yanked my arms higher, crossed my wrists over my head, and pinned them with one of her hands.

"No!" I screamed again.

Holding my hands with one of hers, she jammed two fingers into my womanhood. "Oh yeah," she sneered. "That pussy is good and wet." She brought her face close to mine, her erect nipples pressing into mine as our breasts flattened together. "You want it, bitch? Tell me you want it," she growled, her tone threatening.

"No," I snarled, turning my face from hers. "Help! Someone help!"

She pulled her hand from between us and grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look at her, her big tits pressed into mine. "Tell me you want it," she ordered. "Tell me you want to fuck my pussy."

I spat in her face.

She smiled. "So... a fighter after all. I like that," she snarled as she rammed her hard, muscular thigh against my pussy.

I screamed as I again struggled with all my strength to push her off me. She released my jaw and slid one of her arms behind my neck to grip my shoulder. Holding me tight while lying heavily on my chest, our jutting nipples dueling with my efforts, my thrashing resistance only seemed to excite her more.

"That's it, bitch. Fight me! Fight my pussy!" she growled.

She tried to kiss me as she began grinding her leg against my pussy with slow, hard, thrusts. I pulled with all my strength against her grip, but she was simply too strong, and I could barely move my hands. Pulling herself tighter against my chest, our large breasts being crushed between us, she gripped my jaw. My hands free, I shoved hard against her shoulders. I thought I was going to be able to push her off me, but she stilled her pistoning hips, released my jaw, and braced against me. Our pussies and tits ground together as we battled, our soft grunts of effort our only sounds. I stopped laboring against her with a gasp, my arms exhausted. She was simply too big and strong to dislodge. She began fucking my pussy again as she gripped my jaw a second time. Still holding my jaw so I couldn't turn away, she tried to force her tongue into my mouth. I considered letting her, and then biting the motherfucker off, but the thought of her severed tongue in my mouth made me sick. When she couldn't force her tongue past my tightly clamped lips, she began licking my face instead. My face twisted in disgust, she continued fucking me, slowly at first, but then harder and faster.

"You like that, bitch? You like me fucking your pussy? I bet your pansy boyfriend can't fuck you like this, can he?"

"He's going to fuck you up when he gets home," I snarled between gritted teeth.

"Yeah? Let's see who's going to fuck who up," she growled as she began hammering her leg into me hard and fast.

I began pushing against her shoulders again. For the second time, she released my jaw to wrap me up, but unlike last time, she buried her face in my shoulder and kept fucking me with soft grunts of effort and pleasure. With our erotic struggle we began to sweat. Our perspiration making our bodies slippery, she lifted her head from my shoulder to stare at me with malevolent eyes as she fucked me furiously. When she'd broken into my room, the orgasm that had been rising within me had disappeared in an instant, but with her big tits pressed firmly into mine and her leg caressing my pussy, it was coming back.

"You going to come, bitch? Does your pussy like my pussy fucking it? Is my pussy making you come? Come on my pussy, you fucking slut."

I didn't want to come, didn't want to give the bitch the satisfaction, but as my orgasm grew in power, I realized I couldn't stop it. "Fuck..." I mewled.

"Do it! I know you like my pussy fucking yours. Come all over my wet fucking pussy!"

"No!"

"Come! You know you need to, you bitch! You pussy fucking slut! My pussy is making that pussy come!"

"Fuck! No!"

She continued pounding into me, her leg grinding into my pussy as my leg grated into hers. "Fuck!" she snarled, her lips close to mine. "That wet fucking pussy and those big tits are going to make me come! Fuck! You fucking whore!"

I groaned low and deep as my orgasm began to take me. She lunged, driving her pussy into my leg as I suffered through a withering orgasm, disgusted with myself that she'd made me come.

"Fuck! I'm coming on that fucking pussy! Fuck! Shit! You big titted, pussy fucking bitch! My pussy can't handle your wet fucking pussy!" she howled as she heaved herself up, her back bending as he reared to grind her pussy into my leg. "Fuck! I'm coming so fucking hard!" she wailed before throwing herself away.

I lay still as my orgasm washed out of me. I slowly opened my eyes to see the big bitch standing at the edge of the bed as she slowly caressed her pussy, my leg glistening with her juices.

"Please go..." I begged softly.

She smiled at me, but there was no warmth in it. "Oh, hell no... fucking that sweet pussy only once isn't nearly enough."

I tried to scramble away, but she grabbed my feet, and hauled me to the edge of the bed. There, she flipped me to my stomach before pulling me off the edge of the mattress. I tried to pull away, but she shoved my face toward the bed, pinning my breasts to the mattress as she rammed her hips against my ass to pin my legs against the edge of the bed. She released the back of my neck and I rose to brace on stiff arms.

"Now that I've warmed that pussy up, I'm going to fuck it good."

"Just do it and then get the fuck out of here, you fuck," I murmured.

"Don't you fucking move," she threatened as she leaned over me and picked up the harness and dildo. As she was busy assembling the toy, I shoved into her and tried to escape, but she pushed me back toward the bed. "I said don't move," she hissed, holding me down by the back of the neck again. After a moment she released me and went back to her task.

"Please, let me go," I begged, looking over my shoulder at her as I rose to again brace on my arms.

"Fuck..." she sighed as she stepped into the harness, the inward facing end of the dildo disappearing inside her.

Her lips twisted with an ugly smile she jerked the straps tight and then steered the big, flesh colored toy into my pussy. Holding my hips firmly, she began hammering into me, her hips slapping against my ass with loud, wet sounding pops of flesh against flesh. Grabbing my hair, she jerked my head back, and in the mirror tucked into the corner I could see her fucking me. My flesh glowing with oil, her with sweat, she held me by my hips as she pounded into me, our breasts shuddering with every hard impact of her hips against my ass.

She looked like she was in pain, her face twisted, her mouth hanging slightly open as she panted. Her breasts heaving, the muscles in her arms taut with effort, she fucked me hard and fast. After a long moment of savage fucking, sweat began beading on her body before trickling down her flesh.

"Fuck..." she growled, low and deep.

She released my hair, but I continued to watch us in the mirror, my breasts rippling as she power fucked the shit out of me, the sight of her erotic distress causing my second orgasm to begin rising within me.

"Fuck... I'm going to come," she snarled as her face distorted with pleasure.

She released my hips and grabbed my shoulders to drive into me with even more speed and power. As I watched us, my mouth slowly opened in a silent scream of rising pleasure.

"Fuck!" she barked. "I'm fucking coming!"

She released my shoulders and again gripped my hips as she fucked me with even more fury. She threw her head back, her mouth open and eyes crushed closed as she continued pounding the dildo into me with an animal like shriek of effort and pleasure, her big breasts sloshing with her furious effort.

"Fuck... I'm coming, you fucking dyke," I murmured as another hard orgasm rolled over me.

With my voice, she threw herself away from me with a loud grunt and staggered back, panting like a bellows. She looked stunned and unsteady, apparently rocked by the power of her orgasm. She didn't seem so tough or scary now.

Rage like I'd rarely felt before rose inside me. "You fuck!" I screamed as I straightened and then whirled to face her. "You break into my apartment and fuck me? You fucking bitch!" I shoved her, causing her to bounce off the dresser and stumbled sideways, the dildo glistening as it bobbed and swayed. "Somebody needs to teach you a fucking lesson!" I yelled as I followed and pushed her again. I shoved her a third time and she fell to the bed. I gripped the dildo, slippery with my nectar, and began to furiously fuck her with it.

"Fuck!" she wailed as she gripped my hand.

I released the plastic cock and threw myself onto the bed before straddling her hips. "You wanted to fuck? We're going to fuck!" I snarled into her face. "I'm going wear your fucking pussy out with that fucking cock!"

"You fucking bitch!" she howled as I dropped, driving the toy deep into my pussy, and hers.

Rocking my hips furiously, I watched her breasts slosh violently in time with my hard driving hips as I braced on her shoulders.

She wailed, an inarticulate cry of pleasure and agony. "My pussy! You're fucking the shit out of my pussy! Stop, you fucking bitch! I can't fucking take it!"

She tried to dislodge me, but I braced against her shoves, grabbed her hands, and slammed them to the mattress, pinning them there with all my weight as I continued to rock my hips as hard and fast as I could.

"How do you like being held down and fucked, you fucking slut?" I snarled.

"Stop! Fuck!" she wailed. "My pussy can't take any more fucking!"

"It's going to have to take it!" I growled into her face, our jutting nipples fencing as our breasts rocked and bounced with my motion.

"You fucking bitch slut! You fucking whore! You're fucking the shit out my pussy! I can't fucking take it!"

"What's the matter?" I panted. "Not so fucking tough, are you? You're not so fucking tough now."

She wailed, her eyes and face wild. "My pussy!"

"Shut the fuck up! You shouldn't have brought such a weak fucking pussy to the fight!"

Howling with pleasure, she thrust furiously beneath me, nearly dislodging me, her face contorted with effort and pleasure. I paused my furious grinding as I braced, the dildo deep inside us as we wrestled, but after a moment I was able to force her hands back to the bed. I shifted so that my feet were under me and began bouncing on the big fake dick before releasing her hands to grab her erect nipples.

"You fucking cunt!" she screamed as I pinched the points of her breasts between my fingers between my fingers and thumb.

Her hands free, she grasped my own nipples and twisted, causing me to wail as pain morphed into pleasure. "You fucking dyke!" I screamed as I began fucking her harder.

"Whore!" she howled in return.

"You fucking slut! You're making me come!" I wailed as I continued to torment her nipples.

"No!" she cried close on the heels of my words, her fingers still pinching the hard points of my breasts. "I can't come again! My pussy can't come again!"

"Do it! Come on that big fucking cock!"

"You fucking whore! You're fucking me so hard! My pussy is coming on that big hard cock!"

"Shit! Fuck! I'm coming," I screamed as I slammed myself down on the dildo, shuddering and shivering as a massive orgasm swept over me.

"Bitch! Whore!" she wailed as she released my breasts, gripped my hips, and pressed me down on the toy. "You're making me come!"

I sat on her for a long moment, battling my pleasure, reeling from the power of my release. As I began to relax, she shoved me off her, and I flopped to the mattress like a rag doll.

"You're a crazy fucking bitch," she sneered as she started to roll off the bed and to her feet. "Get the fuck away from me."

As she jerked furiously at the harness, I scrambled to my own feet and shoved her to the mattress again. Her feet tangled in the harness, she went down easily. "I'm crazy?" I growled, my tone telegraphing my shock that she'd accuse me of being the crazy one when she was the one who'd broken into my apartment. "I'm the one who's fucking crazy?" I continued as I held her to the bed by her shoulders.

12