Invaded - Female on Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get off me, you crazy ass bitch!" she snarled as she labored to twist out of my grasp.

"Fuck you, you dyke bitch!" I shouted as I quickly turned and rammed two fingers into her pussy. "This is what you get for breaking in here and fucking me!"

"Fuck!" she cried as she grabbed my hand and wrestled it away from her pussy to prevent me from mauling it further.

I jerked my hand free of her grip to wad it in her short, dark hair as I rose to my knees and knee-walked backwards to the center of the bed, dragging her with me.

"No!" she wailed, the harness falling away as she struggled. I pulled her hair again, and she rose to her knees in front of me. "No! Don't fuck me anymore! Please! I can't fucking take it! My pussy can't handle any more fucking! Please no! Stop!" she begged as I released her hair, gripped her behind her neck, and rammed two fingers deep inside her.

"My pussy!" she screamed. "You're finger-fucking my pussy! It can't fucking take it!"

Still holding her neck, I leaned into her, our breasts flattening together as I brought my face close to hers. "You better fuck me," I growled. "You better fuck me and make me come."

"Shit! Fuck!" she snarled, seizing the back of my neck and jamming her fingers deep into my pussy. "You fucking slut whore!" she wailed as we furiously finger-fucked each other.

"What's the matter, bitch? Can't you fuck a pussy!" I panted as my fingers danced furiously in her wetness, our sweaty bodies grinding together.

"I can't fucking take it!" she wailed, her own fingers frantically caressing my flower.

I finger-fucked her for a long moment as I began to sweat in earnest, her pleas for me to stop, and her wailing, begging babble about how I was wrecking her pussy, how she couldn't come again, and how hard I was fucking her, turning me on even more.

With a gasp, I shoved her backwards to the bed, falling with her as she dragged me down by the back of my neck. She scrambled, trying to get away, but I seized her by her leg and pulled with all my strength, dragging her leg over me as I fell backwards to the mattress. Our pussies slammed together with painful force, but I was so turned on, the pain was another source of pleasure. I began thrusting violently, grinding our pussies directly together.

Sweat dripping from our bodies, she clutched my leg as we lunged and squirmed, our legs held in tight grips as we battled.

"Bitch! You're making my pussy fuck your pussy!" she howled softly in either pain or pleasure. "My pussy! My pussy can't fucking take it!"

"Fuck me!" I snarled as our hips writhed against each other. "Fuck my pussy!"

"Oh... fuck," she murmured. "I think I'm going to come again."

I rolled slightly for a better angle and more power. "I'm going to make that pussy come again," I announced as I stared into her eyes, my hips never slowing.

"No, please no," she begged softly, her hips in constant motion. "My pussy can't come again."

"I'm going to make it come so hard, you'll never be able to fuck again."

She looked into my eyes, her fear clear. "No. Please don't make me come again. I can't take it. Your pussy... your pussy is too good. My pussy can't take it anymore."

"To bad... you stupid bitch. If you weren't ready to fuck, you shouldn't have come in here."

"My fucking pussy!" she howled as she used my leg to haul our flowers tighter together. "Your pussy is fucking my pussy so hard! It can't handle any more of your pussy! Please! Please... my pussy can't take any more fucking!"

I said nothing as I held her sweaty body to mine. We fucked each other hard and fast for a long moment, the only sounds our panted breathing and our soft grunts and gasps of effort and pleasure. As we labored, my own breathing became deep and harsh, and my sweat mingled with hers.

"Shit! Fuck!" she screamed. "I'm going to come again! Your pussy is too good!"

"My pussy is better than your pussy!" I challenged.

"No!" she cried in reply.

"Say it!" I ordered. "Say my pussy is better than yours!"

"No! Please! You're fucking the shit out of my pussy!"

Crying out in effort and pleasure, I began fucking her even harder. I was about out of gas, but I had her right where I wanted her, and I wasn't going to give her a chance to escape. "My pussy is beating your pussy! Say it!"

She was quiet for a long moment. "Fuck!" she screamed. "Your pussy is better than mine! It's beating my pussy!"

I smiled, a thrill passing through me, and I felt another orgasm starting to form. I'd never come four times before, but this creepy bitch begging me to stop fucking her was going to make me do it.

"And tits," I added, my tone threatening. "My tits are better than yours!"

"Yes! Fuck, you bitch! Your tits are better than my tits!" she wailed as she fucked me furiously.

"Now," I snarled, "you're going to pay the price for breaking in here and fucking me."

"No!" she howled. "Stop! Please don't! Don't make me come again! I did what you wanted! I said your pussy was better than mine!"

"You should have thought of that before you broke in here," I sneered.

We fucked for a long moment as we glared at each other, our face contorted into twin masks of pleasure.

"Fuck..." she murmured, her voice strained. "I'm really going to come again."

"Do it," I growled. "Come on my pussy."

She said nothing for a long moment as we continued to fuck each other, but then she grunted hard as she gushed, drenching my flower with her nectar. Moaning hard and loud, she twisted to her back, pulling my pussy even tighter into hers as she rocked her hips with feverish intensity.

"Fuck..." I groaned as I tried to match her furiously rocking hips.

With another wail of pleasure, she threw herself upright to crash over me. Fucking my leg furiously, our sweaty breasts crushed together, our hard nipples battling, she reached between my legs to caress my button furiously.

"Bitch!" she howled. "I can't stop fucking you!"

"I'm going to come," I panted. "I'm going to fucking come! Rub that fucking clit and make me come!"

"I can't take it!" she hissed softly, holding me tightly as her finger danced feverishly in my wetness.

"Don't stop! I'm going to come!" I announced again.

"Fuck..." she whimpered as she quickly spread my legs and settled between them, her finger still busy as I wrapped her in my arms and legs. Still stroking my button, she began thrusting furiously.

Having her start fucking me again was the push I needed. "Shit! Fuck! I'm coming!" I wailed as I hauled her against my chest with all my strength.

She fucked me furiously for a moment before she thrust against me hard and held herself there with a soft cry of completion. Terri lay on my chest as we moaned and writhed in pleasure, until we relaxed with explosive exhales. As we lay panting, I pulled her lips to mine for a long and luxurious kiss.

"Fuck, Andi..." she murmured, our sweaty bodies tangled, our breasts heaving as we tried to gather our breath.

My smile spreading slightly, I pulled her lips to mine again. We kissed for a long moment before I slowly rolled her off my chest and snuggled into her side. My smile spread even more thinking about her squirting, and how she'd obviously been struggling to finish me. I considered that a victory because I was normally the one who tapped out.

"Want some more?" I teased as I slid my hand down her sweaty body to tickle her pussy.

"Fuck," she grunted as I slowly stroked her wetness. "Pineapple," she murmured, using our safe word.

I sighed with a smile and a slow nod. "Thank God... I don't think I could have taken much more." I was quiet for a long moment before stretching for another kiss. Her lips were waiting and I drank deeply from them. "Did you really come four times?" I asked as our lips slowly parted.

She smiled. "No. Only twice."

"Which times?"

Her smile widened slightly. "I think you know."

"With the strap-on and when you squirted?"

"I squirted?" she asked, clearly surprised.

My smile spread. "Oh... yeah..." I drawled, drawing the words out.

"Fuck..." she murmured, her smile loving. "What about you?"

I smiled as I sighed dramatically. "Three brain scramblers, and then a smaller one at the end."

She nodded again. "Good. I wouldn't want to leave you unsatisfied."

I huffed. "When has that ever happened?"

"Never... I hope."

I nodded and sighed. "Never," I murmured.

"Happy birthday," she said softly as her lips brushed my forehead.

I smiled, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, sleep already pulling hard at me. She'd taken off work solely to let me live out a fantasy. I sighed again, deeply content and well fucked.

"Best birthday... ever," I murmured as sleep began enveloping me in its warm darkness.

12